The Yearbook Girl
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A photographer falls in love with a high-school senior whose yearbook picture he takes. Under his tutelage, she becomes a model, a photographer, and an enthusiastic lover. (Note: some codes apply to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

I was a wreck for a week after that. I found myself taking those pictures of her out and jacking off every three hours. When we talked on the phone about her coming over next Saturday for another session, her voice was a sexy purr that had me reaching to unzip my pants and fondle my dick.

I got another shock when I developed the last set of photographs. The ones she'd shot of me were damn good! She had a real photographer's eye for posing and lighting. I mean, I thought I was heterosexual, but those shots of my oiled dick in various stages of erection were erotic as hell, and the nudes of me were off the charts; even I was getting turned on by them. Somehow she made my dick seem even larger and harder than it actually was.

She showed up at nine the next Saturday morning. It wasn't for a client this time. It was just for fun, and fun was what I was ready for. I'd turned the thermostat up and was naked when she walked through the door. She laughed at my swinging dick and stripped naked herself. Her slot was wet.

"I've been masturbating on the bus," she explained as she kicked off her shoes and dropped her jeans and a very wet pair of panties. "I can do that without even touching my pussy, just by clenching my leg muscles. People around me don't even know I'm getting hot, and that makes it even hotter for me! I was almost cumming when I got off the bus. And now I wanna fuck!" With that, she stripped off her sweater to expose those lovely little tits and very erect nipples.

And fuck we did, right there on the sheepskin rug. My dick was hard in one second, covered with a condom the next second, and inside her in the second after that. She wasn't kidding about being aroused; her quim was slick with her juices, and I glided into her with barely any friction. This time the fuck was playful, with us giggling as we slid our bodies against each other. It was the first time we'd fucked without oil, and the lack of slipperiness added a new dimension as I could feel the velvety softness of her skin. Her hard nipples were no longer sliding across my chest, but digging in, and our legs seemed to stick together as we entwined them. I was getting aroused too fast, and I could feel my control slipping. She could feel it, too, and said, "Go ahead and cum, darling. Don't wait for me." With relief, I gave into the overwhelming demands of my cock and released my sperm into her. I pulled out, and she replaced my cock with two of the fingers of her left hand, while her right hand strummed her clit. And I watched her torso redden as her own orgasm swept over her. It was beautiful to watch, and I couldn't help but drop to my knees, take her hands away, and press my lips against her cunt. Her hands flew to her boobs, pinching and twisting the nipples. When I thrust my tongue into her, she gave a cry as her orgasm crested again, and my mouth was flooded with her honey.

I lay down next to her and we embraced. Her hand went to my soft dick, stripped the full condom off, and caressed my dick as my own hand stroked her pubic hair and pressed against her clit. And then she said, "Good morning, Hank!" and we laughed.

Our lusts satisfied, we got up and made some coffee. As we drank it, she filled me in on her week. I found out that she was an honor student, played clarinet for the band, and was on the swim team. I'd been a competitive swimmer myself in high school and college, so she was delighted to have somebody to talk to who knew what the score was. And then I showed her the pictures we'd taken the previous weekend.

"Those pictures you took of me were dynamite, Cindy! Have you had previous experience in photography?"

"Not with good equipment. Just with Kodaks. But I like to shoot stuff. My dad would complain when I'd go through three rolls of film a week. He bitched about the processing costs."

"I can't do color, but I can develop black and white right here at the studio. It's easy. I'll teach you, and you can do it yourself. Believe me, doing your own processing gives you a whole new level of control. Want to try that?"

She nodded, so we loaded up a camera with some black/white stock and she ran off a roll, shooting everything in the studio, including me in various poses. She took more pictures of my dick, both soft and hardening, as well as more chaste poses. I did the same with her, and this time she delighted in giving me the raunchiest poses she could, grasping her cunt lips and pulling them aside to reveal her hole as she grinned impishly. I guess the knowledge that she was controlling the photographic process from start to finish released something in her, because she showed no inhibitions whatever. My cock was soon sticking straight up, but when I asked to fuck her again, she said, "No, dear. I want to tease you some more!"

We took the film out of the camera and developed it. Or, I should say, she did. All I did was coach her, showing her the equipment and development trays and how the enlarger worked. She did the rest. And not only did the pictures she shot display her talent behind the camera, but she quickly got the hang of slightly over-exposing and under-exposing the prints for better effect. She was a natural. I could tell that she could be a pretty good professional photographer, maybe even a great one, and I told her so.

"You think so?" she replied. "I've always enjoyed taking pictures, but I've never been happy with the results. I always thought they could be better."

"A cheap camera is good for snapshots, dear, but it's not a real tool for a professional. If you had a decent SLR with a good set of lenses, and shutter speed and aperture adjustments, there's no limit to what you can do with it."

"How much does one cost?"

"Let me look around. I know some people who sell used equipment for less than you'd see in stores."

"Hot stuff?" she said impishly. "With the serial numbers filed off?"

"Oh, no. No stolen stuff at all! It's just that photographers are always upgrading their gear as they can afford it, and they sell their old stuff to help pay for the new stuff. They can get more money for it by selling direct rather than trading it in. Just like cars."

"Well, see what you can find. I'm really hot to get into this."

"If you're serious, I could loan you a camera and a set of lenses. I've got this Zeiss that I don't use much anymore. It's a perfectly good camera, and the lenses are top-notch."

"Let me see it."

So I dug it out of the closet, gave it a going-over, and loaded it with film. She took some pictures to familiarize herself with it. Gradually our horniness got the best of us again. She got out the body oil from the bathroom cabinet and we oiled ourselves up, and started fondling each other. "Does this thing have a timer?" she asked.

"It does. It worked, the last time I tried it, I think."

"Let's try it! I want to get both of us in the frame!"

So we set it on a tripod, set the timer, and stood in front of the camera. We took a series of pictures of hugging each other, my hard cock pressed against her belly. Then we took another one, with me slipping my cock into her cunt as she lifted her leg, exposing her sex to the camera. She was giggling as we stood there, my cock half-way inside her, balancing to hold the pose. "So this is what porn shots are like," she said with a grin. "It's not what I imagined."

"Where on earth have you seen 'porn shots' before?"

"Oh, my friend Tracy had some magazines. She got them from her brother. She found them under his mattress when she was making his bed, and told him that she'd tell their mom if he didn't let her have them."

"What did you think of them?"

"I thought they were gross. The guys in them were all fat hairy guys with bald spots and mustaches, although some of them had nice-looking peckers. And the girls looked like hookers, really tough girls, drug addicts probably, with big boobs and asses. To tell you the truth, I thought that if this is what a man's idea of beauty is, then I don't have a chance."

"Cindy, I am not bullshitting you. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. And the smartest, and the sexiest."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.