Of Loss and Remembrance - Cover

Of Loss and Remembrance

Copyright© 2014 by QM

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Driven away by his inability to cope with his wife's cheating and the actions of her new partner a man withdrew from the world becoming the equivalent of a modern day hermit. Then chance brings his family into his life again and he begins to realise what he lost... No sex in the first two chapters. The violence code does not apply to sexual violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Slow   Violence  

After lunch I got out my crossbow and handed it to Nancy. I showed her the range I used and the distances the markers on the trees represented. I demonstrated the correct techniques for firing and what the sights could be set at with reference to the distance and watched as she practiced, occasionally correcting her stance and body placement. The quarrels she was using were weighted wooden ones and would stick into the straw targets handily enough and the quarrel weight matched the specialised ones I used for prey.

Soon she was pretty accurate at the shorter distances and was moving on to the longer ones as I checked the time and realised Gwen and I had to go as we were expected at the other cabin in just over an hour.

Gwen and I walked quietly through the woods hand in hand, the silence being broken occasionally by light conversation and the occasional startled animal, bird or beast.

"I hope this goes well," Gwen said softly.

"As do I, my lady, as do I," I replied.

"You don't think less of me by my desire for Emma, do you?" she asked.

"Your taste in women matches my own," I replied squeezing her hand.

"Yes, but a lot of guys are possessive and don't like their women cheating whilst being perfectly prepared to cheat themselves," she said.

"I forgave you a long, long time ago, my Lady, and I bitterly regret my anger that caused me in the end to run away and hide," I replied cautiously. "Besides, it isn't cheating if you have my permission."

"And if I asked permission to have Sam?" she asked.

"I don't know, I'll be honest and say I can cope with other women, but other men? I'm not like Sam or Emma," I stated.

"I thought not, which is why I won't," she replied, squeezing my hand.

"Thank you, my Lady," I said feeling terribly hypocritical for some reason or other.

"Good job I like the ladies too," she giggled.

"Yep," I chuckled as we finally came in sight of the cabin along a raised narrow trail which had once been the road track.

We were first to arrive, which was fine by me as the day was quite chilly and I had the key for the cabin. Gwen and I immediately lit the range to heat the place as well as temporarily using the gas storage vessel to take the chill out of the air, switching it off once the range got going fully. We then sat there for about twenty minutes, chatting and occasionally kissing until Emma arrived still managing to look sultry and sexy despite her walking gear.

"Oh, this is nice," she almost purred once she got inside and her boots off.

"It is," said Gwen.

"Thanks for dealing with the cars," I interjected.

"No problem. It had started to worry me," Emma replied and then stepped forward to kiss me passionately.

"Oh, I've wanted to do that since you turned up on Saturday," she murmured once our lips parted.

"Well, we did kiss as I remember," I chuckled.

"Yes, but nothing really came of it other than your good lady's nimble fingers," Emma replied, blushing slightly.

"Well, her nimble fingers will hopefully be one of the delights you'll enjoy this afternoon," I said before kissing first Emma then Gwen who'd moved into a sort of group hug with us.

"I'm still not sure if I can reciprocate," Emma admitted. "Women just don't attract me, although I did enjoy your touch," she said to Gwen.

"Don't worry," said Gwen. "David will be able to keep me satisfied once he's taken the edge off you."

"I hope so," Emma grinned. "Told you I'd be having your cock in me soon, Mr Ghost."

"That you did. Now shall we see if the bedroom's warm enough to get to know each other a lot better?" I said, leading both ladies by the hand.

Once through the door we swiftly undressed, it was clear that desire and need was outweighing seduction and Emma clearly wanted what I had to offer.

"Ooh, that's a nice one," she said as my erect cock came into view.

"Nice body you have too," I replied gazing at her lush, rounded curves.

"You think so?" she asked.

I glanced down at my cock before replying, "Oh yes!"

I lay back on the bed and Emma and Gwen moved in to plant kisses on me before Emma straddled my hips and grasped my cock before lowering herself down upon it.

God in heaven, she was tight! If she hadn't been so well lubricated I doubt I'd have been able to have gotten myself easily into her, if at all.

She was swiftly joined by Gwen straddling my neck and lowering her pussy down to my lips to be tasted, tantalised and teased.

"Mmm, you lovely man," Gwen purred as Emma began to slowly raise and lower herself upon my erection, making small moans of delight at each mashing of her pudenda against my body.

I couldn't see that much of Emma at the moment, but what I had seen was rather lovely. Same height as Gwen (about 5' 1") but more average figure, 36-26-36 with D cup breasts tipped with dark brown nipples, dirty blonde hair both above and below too, a natural blonde.

Both women were grinding themselves down hard on the part of my anatomy they'd chosen for their delight and both were being extremely vocal about their pleasure. Emma got even more vocal when Gwen reached behind her to caress her clit with a fingertip and set her off into what seemed like a prolonged intense orgasm that had her shaking and trembling, yet unable to stop from one moment to the next.

"No more, please, no more!" she gasped and almost fell from my body to lie on the bed trembling.

Gwen who'd been having her own series of mini-orgasms slipped off my face and went to hold Emma as the woman tried to collect herself. I also turned and ran my fingers through her hair as gradually the tremors stopped and she looked at us both with awe in her eyes.

"Wow! I've never cum so hard or so long," she finally announced.

"You did seem unable to stop," I chuckled.

"Couldn't stop and couldn't get off the ride," she giggled.

"Told you I could do things for you," Gwen said with a cheeky grin.

"Yes, but the difference between telling and doing was miles apart," Emma replied before pulling me to her.

"That's true. Unless you've experienced it, descriptions don't tell you a thing," Gwen replied before kissing my cheek as Emma pulled me on top of herself.

"I want to feel you cum in me, Mr Ghost," she said seriously as she guided my cock into her tight passage.

"Your wish is my command," I said just as seriously as I felt Gwen's fingers caressing my back and running up and down my spine.

I began moving in and out of her with careful thrusts as I didn't want to cum too quickly, despite Emma's need. Still her tightness, and muscle control on top of the tightness, was having an effect and I soon realised that control was not an option as my orgasm seemed to build up from my toes right through to my balls before exploding into this lovely woman who set out to make me her lover.

That set Emma off and as my cries of ecstasy were dying down her own cries resounded off the walls of the bedroom as her pussy clamped down on my cock as if it were a velvet-lined vice.

"Fuck, that's just what my body needed," she moaned finally.

"He's pretty good at getting you there isn't he," giggled Gwen.

"Shush, you'll swell his head," Emma moaned.

"Every time I cum it swells. Nancy's the same, turned into a right cock-hound for him, she has," Gwen replied.

Emma just burst out laughing at Gwen's comment and seemed to relax for the first time that afternoon.

"Oh, I needed that and him. Been years since I came so hard and so long," she said eventually.

"Surely Sam..." began Gwen.

"Oh he's good, but different is different. Besides there's just something about Mr Ghost here that worked for me. Won't make me leave Sam, but it will have me begging for more," she chuckled.

Gwen had meanwhile gone down on me to lick Emma's juices off my cock with a wicked little smile on her face.

"Mmmm, well, here's one head that I like to see swell," she giggled when she pulled off for a second.

"You women will be the death of me," I chuckled in return.

"Yeah, but what a way to go, Mr Ghost," Emma said with a grin of her own that turned to a gasp as Gwen moved onto her to eat her out.

"Oh God, oh God!" burst from her lips as Gwen's talented tongue penetrated her to lick out my jism.

"Fuck me, David ... now!" Gwen commanded.

I swiftly moved up behind her and thrust hard into her, doggy style, as she returned to Emma's pussy. I could sense she wanted it brutally hard so I began to pound her for all I was worth making her body rock and strangled groans emerge from around her mouth as she continued to eat my offering out of Emma.

Emma seemed to be in a world of her own, her eyes tightly shut, but soft moans escaping her mouth as she enjoyed our mutual passion.

"Never been so good! Never!" she gasped and then orgasmed her legs twitching frantically in time to Gwen's tongue.

Gwen herself was enjoying my cock pistoning in and out of her pussy as I held her hips and really put some power behind my thrusts, my balls slapping hard against her clit making her hips twitch slightly. Emma appeared to be heading into a world of her own as sensations of lust and desire took over her consciousness, driving her to higher and higher heights.

With a heartfelt moan Gwen orgasmed and her legs collapsed beneath me, unable to hold her up any more. As she rolled to the side Emma took her chance and got shakily onto her knees and I needed no invitation as my cock speared her tender and tight pussy again.

"Yes!" she moaned and then astonished me by moving slightly to place soft warm kisses on Gwen's pussy before flicking her tongue into her crease.

"Oh!" gasped Gwen at this unexpected move as I believe she was very, very sensitive after her orgasm and Emma's tongue took her over the edge again.

We moved almost in tandem until I could take it no more and fired another salvo of my cum deep within Emma's pussy before collapsing myself, my chest heaving with my efforts.

We all moved up the bed to snuggle into one another as we all caught our breath, both ladies either side of me grinning like Cheshire cats.

"God, I'm going to be sore tomorrow," giggled Emma.

"In the nicest possible way though," answered Gwen.

"Abso-bloody-lutely!" was Emma's comeback.

"Glad to be appreciated," I chuckled.

"Oh hush, you, you bloody show off," giggled Gwen.

"Changing the subject totally," began Emma. "Sam thinks you'll be going after the rest of those scumbags pretty soon."

"He's thinking about it," said Gwen. "He promised to run it past me first."

"Well, count us both in if you do. Haven't had so much fun in a long while," Emma said with a predatory grin.

"I will," I replied.

"Was fun in a scary 'they're gonna shoot me' sort of way," giggled Gwen.

"It was and I got so bloody horny I practically ripped Sam's pants off once we got back to the cabin," Emma admitted.

"I was the same with David, couldn't get his cock in me quick enough," said Gwen.

"So any thoughts on flushing this guy and his gang out?" Emma asked me.

"Not without endangering my girls more than they currently are," I replied.

"You have an address," she stated.

"Yes, but London's crawling with cops and cameras. They might not be able to stop us, but they will be able to track us down after if we don't put a lot of thought and effort into escape and evasion," I replied.

"Just need to get Ali, the rest won't bother, he's the possessive psycho," said Gwen.

"One dose of Beatrice from the rooftops outside the court and he's gone," chuckled Emma. "Has the advantage that you'll all have alibis and they won't be looking for a woman."

"Silly idea, the court will have surveillance and a lot of buildings have security cameras," I replied. "Besides, I'm not terribly forgiving of his gang either. Jenny's not the only girl they've targeted, I'll bet."

"My knight in shining combat fatigues," giggled Gwen.

"He's right though, these people need to be taught a lesson," Emma said.

"Well, come up with a plan to get them out in the open where we can't be caught," Gwen said. "Otherwise it's not happening ... I mean it, David."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, we, you need me to keep you in line. Besides the fuck I get afterwards means I'm in," Gwen stated with a grin.

"Rather he'll be in," giggled Emma.

"Too bloody right, it felt oh so bloody good," Gwen giggled in return.

"Could always arrange a meet where they think they'll have the advantage," Emma said thoughtfully.

"Have to be plausible as well as well organised, he's not going to come with only a few either," I said.

"I expect he'll bring everyone he can," said Gwen.

"A taunt about his missing men might do it, particularly if we make sure they all see it. He'll have to respond or lose face," I said.

"Doing it undetected by those who would monitor such sites would be a bigger problem. I can't imagine they'll not be under some form of scrutiny," Gwen replied.

"Yes, though I think it can be done. We have a phone that Mohammed left, it'll have numbers and names. We may be able to use that," I said carefully.

"With a cheapo pay-as-you-go mobile sim it would. I can pick one up from a store tomorrow. I'm going down to Newcastle to teach self-defence," said Emma.

"I'll copy the numbers down on the phone we've got," I said. "Then there's a disconnect between that phone and sim and the one we'll use."

"That'll work," said Gwen. "Just need a time and place where they think they'll have an advantage, but in actuality you will."

"Need to make the text or call very taunting too," said Emma. "Then hope he'll bite."

"From what Jenny has said, he'll be hard put not to," Gwen replied.

"He's out on bail?" I asked Gwen.

"Yes,"

"Can't be too far then, but I think we could use a wooded country park. They'll think they can sneak an ambush at me, the rest of you can pick them off as soon as they're in too deep to get out," I said.

"Either that or a warehouse where we can lock them in," said Emma.

"Have to be deserted, don't want witnesses," I said.

"True," she replied.

"I want a crossbow too," said Gwen. "I suspect Nancy might want one as will the girls."

"No girls, and as for Nancy, that's up to her, but if she comes, you stay," I replied.

"What! You bloody well dare keep us out of this!" Gwen retorted.

"And if it goes wrong, what happens to the girls? Not to mention your boys Emma," I replied.

"Was thinking of bringing the boys with us as a matter of fact," said Emma.

"Then they can guard the girls and I still want a crossbow," Gwen demanded.

"They'll do that. Andy is quite smitten with Jenny," Emma chuckled.

"Bloody hell, you do realise this isn't safe?" I retorted.

"And Jenny or the rest of us who fled won't be safe unless Ali goes down permanently. Prison will merely delay the dread of constantly looking over our shoulders," Gwen said quietly.

"He won't find you where we are now," I replied.

"He may, I suspect he knows roughly where his men went," said Emma.

"Crap," I muttered, knowing I'd lost.

"So, do you have a spare crossbow?" asked Gwen.

"Yes," I replied.

"Sam's got a spare too, but you'll need to practice," said Emma smugly knowing she'd got one over on me.

"Nancy's practicing with mine," I replied. "She isn't that good yet, but give it a week and she'll be OK for short distances firing from cover."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.