Of Loss and Remembrance
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by QM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Driven away by his inability to cope with his wife's cheating and the actions of her new partner a man withdrew from the world becoming the equivalent of a modern day hermit. Then chance brings his family into his life again and he begins to realise what he lost... No sex in the first two chapters. The violence code does not apply to sexual violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Slow   Violence  

Gwen it seemed could hardly wait and as soon as the dishes were done she practically dragged me into the room she and Nancy were sharing and started stripping her clothes off.

"Come on, David, hurry!" she moaned as she struggled out of her tight jeans.

I was stripping as well, needing no encouragement and glanced up as Nancy came through the door, closing it behind her.

"He said I could watch," she giggled, still keeping a little distance from me, though unconsciously I thought.

"Make yourself comfortable," giggled Gwen. "I certainly intend to," she finished, hopping on one leg with her jeans stuck around an ankle.

I was naked now and lying on the bed watching Gwen's perfect handfuls bouncing and swaying as she started to get very frustrated indeed at her clothing. Fortunately Nancy stepped in and pulled the jeans off, leaving Gwen naked before me. Only 5' 1", 34"-24"-34" with 'B' cup breasts topped with light brown nipples and small areolae, complete with a shaven pussy, which was different from when we'd been wed, the only significant change in fact. Gwen still managed to have me hard and ready without really trying, she was simply sex on legs to me.

"Mine!" she almost snarled as she leapt upon me, pushing me onto my back and grabbing my cock to skewer herself upon it and driving down hard, such was her readiness and need to have me in her.

She was hot and she was tight as she'd proven the other day in the bathroom. Though this time I got to see her in her full glory and realised just how stupid I'd been to give this woman up. Her hips were slamming like mad onto me as she ground her mound down hard with each motion. A slow blush formed from her cheeks to extend down over her breasts to the tips of her nipples as her breath now came in ragged gasps, such was her arousal.

"Oh, David!" she squealed, as suddenly she pushed down hard upon me as her first orgasm overwhelmed her and made tears flow as the stresses of the day were begun to be dealt with.

Gwen collapsed onto my chest and I wrapped my arms around her, running my fingers lightly over her back as I remained in her gently squeezing pussy.

"Wow! That was incredible," came Nancy's voice.

"That she is," I murmured.

"I so needed that, but I still can't get my head around the why of it," Gwen sighed.

"It's the joy of simply being alive after a violent incident," I replied. "It's one of the reasons the army is loath to mix sexes in combat regiments."

"Really?" asked Gwen.

"Yep, it's also why, if troops had to storm a city and took casualties, that rape and pillage were allowed, at least until the troops calmed somewhat," I said. "It's covered under the Laws of War as reprisals, I believe, but sexual need is often part of a reaction to violence, hence rapes or pregnancies after violence."

"Shut up and fuck me!" was all Gwen said.

I flipped Gwen over still deeply embedded within her and began thrusting swiftly and powerfully into her scalding hot, tight pussy. Picking up both speed and power, I began to pound her vigorously, bordering on violently enjoying the gamut of sensations in having a hot willing woman under me whom I knew I loved and adored and was enjoying the ride of her life. It became even better when Gwen's arms wrapped around my neck to kiss me and I felt a third hand running over my buttocks. Nancy caressed me softly, running her fingers delicately over my skin, making holding back even more difficult.

"Oh, oh, oh!" burst from Gwen's mouth at each thrust as her own hips counterthrust my own just as powerfully. She was lost in a world of pleasure and lust. There was precious little of making love here, simply an aggressive fuck which was giving both of us a great deal of pleasure and relieving the tensions of the day.

I felt Gwen tense under me then give out a piercing scream as her second orgasm exploded within her, causing her arms to hold me tight whilst her legs wrapped around me to pin me fully against her spasming pussy.

This caused me to go over the top as my cock blasted my seed into her in several agonising spurts of sheer joy.

"Oh, my, God!" whispered Nancy in our ears. "That was so, so brutal, but good to watch."

"He's normally a lot more gentle and prolonged," moaned Gwen. "I think I might just be walking bowlegged tomorrow."

"Didn't hear you complain," I chuckled.

"Hell, no. I needed a good fucking, rather my body did and hopefully it's not over yet," she replied before we kissed, our tongues entwining.

"Well, if David's finished for now, may I?" asked Nancy.

"Mmm. Do you mind, David?" Gwen asked me by way of reply.

"Not at all, it may help me recover," I said keenly.

I rolled off Gwen and watched as Nancy moved across and kissed Gwen softly and tenderly, her hands caressing Gwen, tracing patterns over her upper body and face. Gwen's hands moved to slip under Nancy's T-shirt and returned the caresses as the two ladies indulged in a far more sensual foreplay than Gwen and I had managed, though climbing on and sliding me in hardly constituted foreplay in my eyes.

Gwen dragged Nancy's T-shirt off, her blonde hair falling forward over her face before she flicked her head back which arched her back and pushed her magnificent breasts forward. Gwen reached up to plant a kiss on the top of the exposed flesh above her bra.

"My love," whispered Nancy as her lips descended to suckle on Gwen's nipples and Gwen undid Nancy's bra and slipped it away from her. Their bodies met with Nancy's breasts resting lightly on Gwen's stomach. At this point I noticed that Nancy had slid her fingers down Gwen's torso and was caressing her pussy in a gentle circular motion, causing her hips to twitch slightly, though merely from the touch, not because she was probing or concentrating on a specific erogenous zone. I had to admit I was fascinated, though oddly two women making love didn't generally float my boat as it had when I was younger. But Gwen and Nancy had already restored my erection simply by concentrating on each other and the gentle love they had for each other.

"You two are so lovely," I said softly, making Gwen smile.

"Don't you ever forget it," she replied equally as softly.

Nancy left Gwen's nipples for a few seconds as she swiftly removed her jeans and panties far more easily than Gwen had in her earlier attempts to get me into her. She then placed more tender kisses down the length of Gwen's torso until she planted kisses upon her vulva and snaked her tongue into Gwen's valley of delight.

"Gah!" just burst out of Gwen's lips as she was taken by Nancy's probing tongue and her hands reached down to hold Nancy's head gently and ruffle her hair.

Taking a chance I leaned over and began to suckle on Gwen's nipples moving from one to the other as Nancy feasted upon her pussy and the remains of my seed flowing from it I presumed.

I glanced down as Nancy glanced up and caught the hint of a smile and a definite wink as Gwen began to moan and squirm beneath us. Nancy's technique ... if that's what you want to call it, appeared to be the use of her tongue and fingers alternately to stimulate and excite Gwen by slipping in and out of her pussy from one to the other but very gently as if in no hurry at all, relying, I thought, on sensuality rather than aggressivity. Whatever it was it worked as Gwen was getting more and more worked up by this approach and was moving her pelvis in time with Nancy's probings.

I then moved from Gwen who didn't appear to miss my activities to get behind Nancy and started to gently caress her exposed and highly lubricated pussy. Making sure that she did not object and that her fear of men in general wasn't going to cause an issue, tempted as I was to simply mount her from behind.

"Mmmm," came from Nancy as I slid one, then two fingers into her and my thumb to her clitoris rubbing it gently and making her shapely bottom wiggle delightfully at each stroke of my thumb.

Gwen was going mental beneath us judging from the sound levels and hip movements. Nancy was clearly not going to let up on her any time soon and so I took another chance and placed the tip of my cock into the valley between her nether lips and moved it with my fingers slowly up and down watching Nancy shiver with each stroke until she reached behind and grasped my cock and held it at her entrance.

"Please, David, please," she asked softly when she took her lips away from Gwen for a couple of seconds.

I took hold of her hips and pushed forwards assuming assent on her part and heard a soft moan of delight from her throat as I slid easily into her hot, wet, tight channel. Not wanting this to go wrong I moved in and out as gently as I could, taking my timing from Gwen's moans as Nancy took her ever higher in passion and pleasure. I ran my fingertips up and down Nancy's spine, watching her back arch and her hips to push back as I thrust into her. Looking down I could see Gwen, who looked almost out of it, yet she still managed to smile up at me as her lovers took pleasure in the circumstances. If Gwen's pussy had felt tight to me, Nancy's had me in almost a vice-like grip when I was fully within her. Control was becoming a problem as her muscles rippled over my cock as if seeking to milk me of my cum. Nancy herself was now moaning softly with each thrust. She had lifted her mouth away from Gwen's pussy but still used her fingers to take her to the heights, which happened fairly soon as Gwen gave another piercing scream and grabbed Nancy's head to pull her back down onto her pussy. Nancy gave a strangled gasp of her own as she pushed back hard onto me, both ladies climaxing as one, yet both differently if as intensely. Even as they climaxed I allowed myself to go over the top and within a minute of Gwen's and Nancy's pleasure I blasted another batch of my seed into, for me, new territory and clearly to the delight of Gwen. Though as yet I didn't know how Nancy might react.

Withdrawing from Nancy I moved to the top of the bed as we all cuddled into each other and I prepared for the obvious 'how was it for you' moment.

"That was wonderful, my love," said Gwen to Nancy.

"It was good if unexpected for me too," replied Nancy looking at me.

"He can be gentle," Gwen said as she kissed Nancy and then me.

"He was, but we might have a problem," said Nancy.

"Problem?" I asked feeling a little dread.

"Yes, Gwen's tubes are tied. You can't knock her up. But you might have just managed it with me. I was pretty sure I was in a safe period the other day, but it's a little close to me being fertile now," she finally admitted.

"Hell, I never thought of that," said Gwen. "God alone knows why."

"I can arrange to get you to a chemist for some morning-after pills," I said cautiously.

"No David. It's a risk, but the thought of us having a baby is not repugnant to me," she said.

"You sure?" Gwen and I asked at the same time.

"No, but at the moment I'm just enjoying the fact that a man, whom I think I'm falling in love with, took time to give me pleasure in a way I'd never dreamed might happen," Nancy replied.

"Oh, my love," said Gwen, who took Nancy into her arms and kissed her passionately.

"Do you think you could love me, David?" asked Nancy with hope and fear in her eyes.

"Yes," was all I could think to say. "I love Gwen, but there's room in my heart and life for someone like you and not just because you love Gwen, but because I admire how you fought your demons and let me into your life."

"Equally and differently?" asked Gwen.

"Afraid so," I replied with a grin.

"Best way. Nancy and I deserve the best you can give," she giggled.

"I'll do my best for my ladies, now and always. I was a fool to run. I know that now," I replied.

"Had to happen this way, David. Back then, I doubt we could have shared. I was too needy and possessive and hated and feared men," Nancy said.

"Perhaps it was for the best then," I replied.

"Perhaps so," Gwen said. "Perhaps so."

We spent the next few hours getting to know each other very well indeed and finally drifted off to sleep in the small hours of the morning. I wasn't too bothered as I knew the weekend was upon us and other than making sure cabin three was suitable for occupancy on the Sunday plus any visitors in the area were looked after (unlikely as they rarely got this far in) all we had to look forward to was the visit to Sam and Emma's in the afternoon.

As ever I awoke with the dawn and slipped away from the two sprawled women occupying the bed, having noted that Gwen had ensured Nancy was separated from me by her body. I still didn't believe Nancy's problems were over with regard to other men, but I did have hope that her problems with regard to me were a thing of the past, at least I hoped so...

I went through what was now my usual routine of preparing a pot of coffee for all if they wanted it and took myself off onto the porch to view my kingdom. I had a wry smile on my face at the memory of our activities last night, including both Gwen and I making Nancy almost pass out as we took her to new heights in sensual loving as they'd both admitted sleepily to me before dropping off. Yes, I knew it takes more than me, but the boost to my ego in satisfying more than one woman in bed just can't be described if you haven't done it.

I was soon joined by Nancy who appeared to be something of an early bird; she appeared nervous, but approached anyway.

"You don't mind that I may be pregnant, David?" she asked timidly.

"I wish you'd warned me, dear one," I replied. "But what's done is done and no, not really. If anything I should have known. It's not like you needed birth control with Gwen."

"Yes, but I could have stopped you when you took me, but I didn't want you to, even though I knew the risk," she said.

"It takes two and, like you, I just had to have you as mine once you said yes," I chuckled, drawing her into me for a cuddle, still feeling her trembling slightly.

"Do you love me, as me and not just because of Gwen?" she asked.

"Love is perhaps a little too strong for how I feel at this moment, Nancy. But I do feel drawn to you and protective of you and I do think I'm falling for you big time," I said quietly.

"But falling for me as me, not as Gwen's partner?" she asked again.

"Falling for Nancy, as Nancy, not as Gwen's squeeze," I confirmed with a smile.

"Thank you, David. I know how needy I sound, but I never ever thought to be involved with a man and, despite my behaviour in the past, I was always scared of men and especially you," she said.

"Well, you needn't fear me anymore, dear one," I replied, took her hand and gave her a soft kiss on her upraised fingers.

"You have no idea just how special that one gesture makes me feel," she said softly.

"Perhaps not, but that was the start of our real relationship," I said.

"Yes," she replied and leant in to place her head on my shoulders as we watched the clearing and the movement of the bushes and scrub in the light breeze.

"Well, well," came Gwen's voice as she came through the porch door. "Putting moves on my man," she finished with a giggle.

"My man too," giggled Nancy.

"Good, but keep him on his toes or his head will explode from having two babes like us in his bed," Gwen chuckled.

"Hey, I'm living the dream most guys have and never achieve," I chuckled.

"Yes, well, don't let it go to your head outside the bedroom," Gwen replied with a grin.

"Or we just might have to slap you down," Nancy finished.

"Too right my love," Gwen stated solemnly.

"Under the thumb again," I groused jovially and got a slap off both my ladies.

"And don't you forget it," Nancy hit back.

"As if I could every time I see the pair of you," I said, getting a hug off both.

"Any plans for the morning?" Gwen finally asked when the kissing and cuddling had stopped.

"Got to prepare cabin three for the scientists," I replied.

"We'll help," she said and Nancy nodded.

We were joined by the girls looking snug and warm in their fleecy robes as they waited for the Ted and Bella show as they now called it, whilst I gave all my ladies a kiss before popping in to tackle another breakfast fry up.

Afterwards we all showered and cleaned up before popping over to cabin three to sort out cleaning, airing and popping the heating on from its normal frost free cycle. I was amazed at just how much the ladies found to do that I never thought to tackle and I thought I was good because I kept it up to my old army standards, but they moved furniture, cleaned cupboards and brought down rations from the main cabin to stock the cupboards afterwards rather than have the scientists pop up and have meals with us.

"We may have to have them the first evening, just to go over the dos and don'ts" I said.

"Like taking a working radio with them at all times?" asked Gwen with a hint of a snigger.

"Yes, my love, as generally I know what I'm doing," I bravely defended myself only to hear them all laughing at me. "Yeah, well, I'm not perfect," I finished with my own chuckle.

"The first evening is fine, after that they're on their own as it says in your terms of provision," said Gwen.

"You've read the terms and conditions?" I asked, rather shocked as it was a hell of a lot more than I'd ever done.

"Yep, so should you, my love, but I doubt you will," she replied with a knowing grin.

"Well, now you have I don't need to," I chuckled, seeing her grin get wider.

"I'm going to love it here with you, David," she said and hugged me tightly.

"I'm just so glad you came," I said and kissed her soft lips.

We were joined in a group hug as Nancy, Jenny and Laurel all declared their love of their new home.

"Won't you miss the city and people?" I asked.

"Not really, but Newcastle's less than an hour away anyway," Nancy said.

"I thought I'd hate it," said Jenny. "But it's nice and I've never been bored yet."

"I just want to be with my Dad," said Laurel giving me a tighter squeeze.

"Well hopefully you'll enjoy the afternoon and evening with Sam, Emma and family," I said.

"Ooh, boys!" giggled Jenny.

"Best behaviour now, my little one," I chuckled.

"OK, Dad, I promise not to drag one home with me to keep," she laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.