Of Loss and Remembrance - Cover

Of Loss and Remembrance

Copyright© 2014 by QM

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Driven away by his inability to cope with his wife's cheating and the actions of her new partner a man withdrew from the world becoming the equivalent of a modern day hermit. Then chance brings his family into his life again and he begins to realise what he lost... No sex in the first two chapters. The violence code does not apply to sexual violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Slow   Violence  

"I suggest we draw straws as to who joins David in his bed tonight," said Nancy.

"I thought you and Gwen came as a team?" I asked somewhat bemused.

"Mostly I suspect we will, but, I suspect Gwen might like a little one on one occasionally and besides, if I'm going to lose my cherry knowingly to a man so to speak then I would like to see what it's like just you and me as well," Nancy replied.

"Makes sense to me ... I guess," I replied. "However I believe Laurel here has first dibs, but after tonight I guess you'll have to sort a rota."

"Hark at Mr Superstud there and his make a rota," giggled Gwen.

"Yeah, I know, but there doesn't seem any way to discuss this without sounding terribly pretentious or ridiculous," I replied with a grin.

"True," said Nancy. "But I agree about Laurel going first, she might just explode if she doesn't."

We all laughed as Laurel snuggled closer to me and I decided that it was time to start taking chances again with people and becoming involved with them rather than as I had been doing in moving around them.

"Best give these two a little privacy, I doubt they want an audience ... yet," said Gwen with a large grin.

Gwen, Nancy and Jenny left the room all smiles and giggles as I held Laurel gently in my arms simply just enjoying being close to her.

"I love you Dad," she breathed.

"I love you too little lady," I said as her head rose and our lips met in a soft kiss that soon became more and more passionate in nature.

I gently caressed her sides as she held me feeling her body trembling at each stroke of my hands on her sides above her clothing as our lips passionately tried to devour each other. Finally I slipped a hand underneath her T shirt to touch her warm soft skin and ran it up as far as her brassiere.

"Oh Dad, I've dreamed of this for so long now," she sighed as our lips parted at last.

"I never dreamed of this at all little lady, but knew you were so beautiful that it could take my breath away at times," I said watching her blush slightly in sheer pleasure.

I took the opportunity to grasp her T shirt and drew it up over her head revealing a plain white bra encasing two pert if small breasts. Laurel also chose that moment to shuck her jeans off in a heap on the floor and laid on the bed so I could look at her.

"So beautiful," I said as I ran the back of my fingers softly over her taut stomach and savoured the sheer softness of her skin.

Only five foot tall and still going through a growth spurt, Laurel was slim, but definitely not skinny a lovely 32" 22" 32" with A cup breasts heading towards a B cup. All topped off by shoulder length dark brown hair and blue/green eyes.

"You like?" she asked nervously still in her bra and panties.

"I love," I said and kissed her tummy making her cry out softly.

"Are you going to fuck me Dad?" she asked.

"No, I'm not going to fuck you Laurel," I said watching as her face fall. "I'm going to make love to you."

"I don't understand, what's the difference?" she asked her face lighting up again.

"Fucking is where you put your pleasure first, making love is when you put your partners pleasure before yours," I explained as I saw things. "That's not to say we won't fuck at times, as it can be as much fun being fucked as doing it, but not this evening, I'm going to try and make your first time very special indeed."

Laurels eyes grew wide as I began undressing before her, her gaze moving to my erect cock when I finally slid my pants down. She didn't say anything but did stretch out her hand to touch me and slip her fingers around me.

"It's nothing like what I thought one would feel like," she finally whispered.

I simply smiled and leaned over to kiss her and draw her into my arms as we lay together on the bed, our limbs entwined and our lips meeting in a series of passionate kisses as I sought to prolong Laurel's pleasure. Soon enough though I unclipped her bra and planted kisses down her face, neck, shoulders, collar bones and finally circled around her pert breasts until I drew a beautiful pink nipple into my mouth making Laurel gasp in sheer pleasure at the sensations I evoked in her.

"Ohhh!" she sighed as I moved from one nipple to the other, making the nubs stand out like little bullets from her areolae.

Rubbing my hand softly on her firm stomach in a circular motion I descended lower and lower until I touched her panties. Here I paused for a second before using my fingertip to trace around them and then to trace the outline of her vulva above the soft cotton.

Laurel was moaning softly at every touch and kiss and was now squirming on the bed trying to push harder against me as I attempted to bring her to the boil. I gently bit both of her nubs making her gasp in pleasurable shock before raising myself to draw down her panties exposing her to the gaze of a man for the first time as an adolescent.

"Simply beautiful," I said reverently as I gazed at her slim shapely body taking her in from her head to her toes and admiring her neatly trimmed pussy with its crown of short soft brown hair.

Laurel blushed but kept her eyes upon me adoringly as I moved down to snake my tongue into her pussy to taste her and seek to stimulate her into an orgasm.

"Oh God!" Laurel gasped as my tongue found her clitoris and sought to tease it from its sheath.

Her hips were twitching at every swirl of my tongue around her pussy as I teased and tantalised my virgin daughter

Her moans and soft cries increased as did the hip movements and her hands came down do hold onto my head and run through my hair as her delight in the sensations I was invoking in her grew until finally she pushed her hips very hard against me and with a low sustained moan orgasmed to my utter delight.

I moved up her body to kiss her first on the nose and then on her lips, her tongue flicking out to taste herself as her arms came around me to hold me.

"Oh that was just ... just amazing," she sighed in my ear.

"Not over yet little lady," I said getting a shy smile from her and a look of utter longing in her eyes.

I moved between her legs as they parted to receive me and placed the tip of my cock at her now very wet entrance moving it up and down slowly to tease her and get her ready.

"This might hurt a little," I said getting a nod from her.

I bore down feeling my cock pushing against a barrier which gave way without too much trouble and I slid about halfway in before withdrawing slightly and pushing forward to find myself in a wonderfully tight, hot pussy that gripped me and squeezed me as Laurel got used to having me there.

"Oh that wasn't anything like as bad as I've been told," she sighed. "But it feels so good, so very, very good."

"You feel so good too," I said before gently kissing her as I began short gentle thrusts into her.

It soon became apparent that Laurel was one of those women (I could hardly call her a girl now) who was going to love being made love too if the cries and moans and sheer exuberance of her bodies movements were to be believed.

At first low and soft her moans gradually increased in volume until they became loud cries of joy and passion.

I myself was struggling to simply hold back as it had been over five years since I'd had a woman and whilst not forgetting exactly how good it was, had simply lost the desire to make love to one ... well until I had finally reconciled with my family.

Laurels legs were now wrapped around my body as my cock plunged in and out of her tender channel until with a squeal that stood a good chance of scaring the wildlife for miles around the cabin she climaxed beneath me, her nails raking my back as her whole body spasmed and bucked beneath me. Seconds later my own release came and filled her in exquisite blasts of my seed yet in no way could be compared to the intensity of her own.

"Oh Dad, that was wonderful," Laurel finally sighed once she had a modicum of control over herself.

"That it was," I replied holding her and seeing nothing but love reflected back at me.

I pulled the covers over us to keep us warm now that our exertions were over for the moment and handed Laurel a tissue to place between her legs to stem the flow of my offering to her.

"I knew you'd be good for me," she sighed.

"You were good for me too," I said.

"So you'll stay with us?" she begged a touch of desperation in her tone.

"Leaving you was never an option after today started," I replied. "I fought my feelings, but you were always going to win ... all of you. But I don't think I can go back with you if that's what you choose, I have no taste for what passes for society these days."

"But we can stay with you?" she asked.

"As long as you want too little lady," I replied with a gentle smile.

We stayed up late making love twice more before finally exhausted we fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning as usual I was up at dawn but carefully left the room and a sleeping Laurel undisturbed, I set the filter machine away and took my coffee outside onto the porch where I took in the world feeling both relaxed and alert mulling over the memories of the previous evening and Laurel's awakening into womanhood. I did wince when stretching into a yawn feeling some cuts on my back opening again as Laurel had been a bit of a tigress when climaxing and I suspected showering was going to be interesting.

"Hello stud," came a quiet giggle from behind me as Nancy stepped out onto the porch to join me.

"Hello sexy," I replied with a gentle smile at seeing her lovely figure.

Nancy came over and put her coffee down wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss, flicking her tongue over my lips for a split second.

"Gwen was right, you do kiss good," she said, a twinkle in her eyes.

"He certainly does," Gwen said as she stepped through the door and out onto the porch coffee in hand.

"Jenny's birthday tomorrow," I said.

"Yes, I was wondering as you have to go into Otterburn today to pick up the laptops if you could possibly get a cake and candles?" Gwen asked.

"No problem, will be the afternoon though," I replied.

"Might come in with you, though was hoping to come on your rounds today," Gwen said with a sunny smile.

"You'd be more than welcome," I replied.

"Girls have work or will they be coming too?" I asked.

"They have homework which I expect to be done, so it will just be Nancy and I," Gwen replied.

At this point we were joined by Jenny who was still in her pyjamas and a thick warm robe.

"Are Ted and Bella around?" she asked glancing over the balcony of the porch.

"Not yet, but they will be I expect," I replied and got a hug off her.

"How's Laurel?" she asked.

"Sleeping," I replied and got grins off them all.

"She er ... got quite vocal," giggled Jenny.

"She's very passionate," I agreed. "Long fingernails too."

"Oh dear, let's have a look," said Gwen as I slipped my robe off my shoulders.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed as I winced at her pulling away my T shirt which had stuck to my back after putting it on after I'd gotten up.

"Christ Almighty," said Nancy. "You need a shower and I think we'll need to dress a couple of these."

"Oh wow she did a right number on you Dad," giggled Jenny.

"Well she seemed to enjoy herself," I chuckled once I had my robe back on.

"I'll get her to trim them." Said Gwen.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Lady on top is off the menu for a little while," giggled Nancy.

"Oh you'd better believe it," I chuckled.

"Shame, that's my favourite," giggled Gwen.

I finished my coffee just as Ted and Bella emerged and left Nancy and Jenny to watch them as Gwen came inside to rummage through my first aid kit as I had a shower.

Yes the shower was not fun and yes, it bloody hurt at times but afterwards as Gwen dressed some deep cuts and sprayed a form of wound sealant over them I realised just how very comfortable I was with her gentle touch.

"Sorry Dad, I er got carried away," came Laurel's voice from the doorway.

"It's OK," I replied. "You enjoyed it?"

"Oh yes," she breathed her face wreathed in a huge grin.

"Then other than needing to trim your fingernails it was worth it," I replied.

"Yes Dad," she replied and skipped in to kiss me.

"Lucky girl, wish it had been me," Gwen said after she'd gone.

"Soon my Lady, soon," I replied.

"Is now soon enough?" she giggled glancing down at my groin which was hardening up at hers and Laurel's antics.

"Er..." was all I had time to say before Gwen swung round the front of me, opened her robe and tugged her nighty up before straddling me and sinking down upon my cock.

"Oh God I so missed this and you David," she gasped as my full length slid into her.

"You had Nancy," I replied as Gwen began slowly raising and lowering herself upon me.

"Yes, but I always had a hankering for man meat, particularly this man," she moaned softly.

"Looks like you now have both," I gasped.

"Yes I'm greedy like that," she giggled.

Gwen was now enthusiastically bouncing up and down on my cock and becoming very vocal indeed until with a piercing scream she shoved down hard upon me to embed my cock as deeply within her as it could go.

"Oh God that was so good!" she groaned as her limbs trembled and twitched from her efforts.

"Greedy tart," came a comment from the doorway.

"Well it was there and I wanted it," moaned Gwen as she began to move upon me again this time seeking to milk me of my seed.

"You'll make him start bleeding again," Nancy said softly as she approached from behind me and planted a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"I know but I just had to have him, sorry my love," she said to Nancy.

"No need to apologise, if you hadn't got here first I might have jumped his bones myself," giggled Nancy.

"I was thinking you should spend the evening and night with him my love," Gwen suggested.

"Just me?" Nancy replied, a note of eagerness in her voice.

"For tonight, I suspect I know what present Jenny will want tomorrow though," Gwen returned.

"But one night both of us?" Nancy indicated.

"Oh yes both my loves pleasing me and each other," moaned Gwen as she began to go over the top again but this time taking me with her.

This time it was me grabbing Gwen's hips and pulling her hard down onto me as I spilled over into orgasm shooting what seemed a massive amount of my cum within her as she cried out her own delight in her second orgasm, all the while Nancy holding us both.

"Mmmm you lovely man, I did miss that as nice as Nancy is," Gwen almost purred.

"Well looks like tonight I find out what you were missing too," grinned Nancy.

"Only if you're sure Nancy," I said.

"I'm sure, now if you'll excuse me I fancy eating Gwen out in the shower, complete with special sauce," Nancy replied making me blush.

"Lead on lover," giggled Gwen as I wiped myself down and departed the bathroom to begin breakfast.

"Hi again Dad," Laurel greeted me and snuggled into me as I stood at the range cooking.

"Hello little lady, everything still OK?" I asked.

"Oh yes Dad, I feel like a girl whose dream just came true," she said with a smile and a kiss on my cheek.

"Well you can consider yourself a woman in many ways now," I replied returning the kiss.

"I know, sorry about the scratches though, I'll change the sheets for you Dad," she said.

"Thank you Laurel," I replied. "That's good of you."

Breakfast was ready just as Gwen and Nancy emerged from their shower fully dressed for our walk later. This time the whole family tucked into a large pile of bacon sandwiches I'd prepared, even Laurel whom I'd expected to have cereal again.

Afterwards, dishes done and the two girls warned to do their homework first before pleasure Gwen, Nancy and myself set off on the northern loop of my rounds.

"Will we see any deer today David?" asked Nancy.

"Unlikely the large herds are to the West where we were yesterday, there might be the odd stray buck though," I replied. "But I do have a surprise for you."

"Ooh do tell," said Gwen.

"It's a surprise," I chuckled. "So no."

"I could try and suck it out of you," Gwen replied licking her lips.

"Behave you lewd tart," giggled Nancy.

"You only want to make sure he's got enough in him for you tonight," Gwen giggled in return.

"Well of bloody course I do," said Nancy now openly laughing. "He's going to be my first real man."

"And what a man," teased Gwen batting her eyelashes at me before bursting out in hysterical laughter at my blush.

We walked on for a few miles, both Gwen and Nancy chattering away to me though not distracting me as I took the occasional note of the state of the trails and roads. I did point out the odd track, though apart from disturbing a grouse we saw no live animals.

I motioned for them to be quiet as we came around some heavy scrub to what at first sight would appear to be a pond. Crouching down I handed Gwen my binoculars and pointed towards the end of the pond as the two ladies crouched beside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.