Confessions of a Flat-chested Girl - Cover

Confessions of a Flat-chested Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Heat" had a crisis of self-confidence. Her lack of boobs has made her unsure of her attractiveness to the opposite sex. Now Russell has renewed her pride in her what she had to offer other than an impressive rack.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   School  

It was going to be my birthday this coming weekend. I would be twenty-two years old and my silly tits were still pretty much non-existent. I was not particularly upset at that anymore because I knew boys wanted to get into my pants even if I was sort of a non-starter up top. I knew there were some boys who wouldn't look at a girl unless she had big boobs sticking way out in front but they were sort of the clueless types who usually turned out to be a "bum" lay.

My first boyfriend ever in high school had pounded my ass pretty hard and had absolutely no interest in playing with my boobs In fact, he never ever tried to touch my nipples. After he filled me with his creamy boy-seeds and gave a much-needed boost to my self-confidence, I knew all men would have no problem in making me take it long and hard. In fact, I was just starting with a new boy-friend this past week and he was so into anal sports that I don't think he even knew where my tits were located and could care less.

I had given up all thoughts about augmenting my breasts because I couldn't stand the thought of having something foreign buried under my skin even if I did look more normal with a pair of headlights in front from my assortment of padded bras. I had gone through a whole string of boyfriend losers the past year but still managed to learn a lot about various kinky sexual practices. The fact that none of them involved my boobs didn't seem the least bit unusual to me.

My room-mate was a country girl called Maisy but I sometimes called her Daisy just to see her angry look. She was a good-hearted farm girl and had the biggest set of boobs in college. When she came out of the shower, she needed an extra-large towel just to cover her 40DD development. I liked to tease her about her name and the size of her tits.

One night, I got carried away with my teasing and she threw me on the bed holding me down with her arms and legs. I struggled to escape but she outweighed me by at least fifty pounds even though she wasn't an overweight girl. Her big tits were drilling into my back like artillery shells and her long legs had me pinned real good. I was not the type to surrender of my own free will and squirmed as hard as I could. I think she experienced an orgasm on top of me because she was naked without the towels.

Not being of that persuasion, I was angry at being used by her like that and when she gave me a little slack, I managed to slap her tits real hard just to teach her a lesson. I was shocked when I realized she loved the feel of my palms slapping her tits. It was a strange experience for me because I found I enjoyed slapping her big tits knowing I would never have anything that glorious ever in my life.

"Oh, that is nice Heather. Please do it to me again. Try to get me right on the nipple."

I looked at her like she was some kind of crazy person but I have to admit it felt good to hit her on her big jugs because I was kind of envious of them.

It must have looked funny if someone was watching to see us sitting on top of the bed. Maisie was leaning forward so her boobs would swing down a little bit and I was on my haunches using my hands and slapping the shit out of her breasts. I loved the meaty sound of it when I got her good and solid and then hear her whimper like a little puppy when I twisted her nipples. I was real tempted to slap her pretty face the same way but I wasn't sure how she would react to that so I didn't do it. It was fun enough just to give it to her boobs good and hard and she really seemed to appreciate my efforts.

We had been room-mates for almost six months and now that I thought about it, she hadn't had a single boy in her bed the entire time. I on the other hand had an entire procession of cocks switching them out every other week. It was really unusual because she had a killer body and her face probably caused a lot of guys to fanaticize about her on her knees taking care of business.

The more I punished her boobs, the more Maisie told me,

"Do it harder!"

I was beginning to feel like a guilty interrogator and was a little concerned to see the imprints of my naughty fingers all over her breasts and nipples.

Maisie was in a sort of half detached state and kept begging me for more and more. My hands got so tired that I just slid underneath her and started to kiss and suck on her nipples hoping to give them some much needed respite and an opportunity to have a more affectionate sensation. She started to hum and mumble like she was my mama or something and I wondered about her mental state.

Then I felt her fingers all down in my privates and even inserted up in the crack of my flanks and I knew she must be a lesbian for sure. Still, I felt I owed her for being so nasty to her pretty tits and let her have all the fun that she wanted. It was a unique experience for me and I hoped I wouldn't be caught having so much fun with another female. I realized she must have been super skilled in arousing a female's passions because she had me panting like a silly female dog in heat in a matter of mere moments. She was a girl with really skilled fingers that knew how to get into all those neglected corners of a female's anatomy that required constant attention.

After she was finished with me, I went into a fetal position on the bed in a puddle of my own juices and tried not to think about what a perverted girl I really had turned out to be.

Maisie went over to the dresser to get another towel to dry her still-damp hair and I could see her boobs sticking way out in front like I could never hope to have and her big beautiful heart-shaped bottom was quivering with feminine charm. I knew I wasn't the kind of girl that would normally be hung-up of that sort of thing but in Maisie's case, I was totally hooked and I think it was her tits that really did it for me.

It was a few nights later that I found myself with my face buried deep between Maisie's long legs licking her snatch with long wet sweeps of my inquisitive tongue. I hadn't had the need for a cock ever since we started down this road but I knew deep in my soul that I was a girl that simply had to have cock no matter how beautiful my room-mate might be.

I had to admit Maisie made me have repeated orgasms far beyond the capabilities of most of the boys of my acquaintance including my well-hung first love Russell, but her lack of the necessary appendage was too much of an obstacle to overcome. Her preference for breast punishment was an unusual fetish but it was one that she practiced on me as well even though all I had was a pair of mosquito bites on my chest. She sucked and pulled at my nipples like they were "big girls" making me tingle deliciously long and wet down below. I liked to pretend I had real tits like her and that boys wanted nothing more than to suck and kiss them until I had a full-blown orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.