Confessions of a Flat-chested Girl - Cover

Confessions of a Flat-chested Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Heat" had a crisis of self-confidence. Her lack of boobs has made her unsure of her attractiveness to the opposite sex. Now Russell has renewed her pride in her what she had to offer other than an impressive rack.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   School  

Now that I am an "old lady" of twenty, I can look back and laugh at my silly notions when I was still a silly virgin at the ripe old age of eighteen. I was not in the least bit happy about that even though my parents were overjoyed to hear me constantly reassure them that no boy's cock had as yet invaded my top-secret unexplored territory.

My name is Heather Collins and since there were like three other Heathers in my graduating class, I liked everyone to call me "Heat" because I thought that sounded so cool and exciting. The truth was that I tended to be a bit frigid around boys. It was not because I wasn't all quivering inside to discover what was making their trousers tent out like a pregnant woman's belly at those times when they were just itching to stick their thing in the first available female. It seemed like when I was the tender age of sweet sixteen and even seventeen all of my girlfriends were losing their cherries left and right. The final straw was when Doris Piggson who was the butt of our snide remarks in the locker room announced she had lost not only her womanly cherry but her anal virginity as well. It was so humiliating to be the last virgin in my group of friends. I could tell they were all looking at me like I was some kind of freak from one of those silly horror movies that always manages to get killed before the end of the film.

The thought that some boy was so perverted as to shove his thing up Miss Piggy's dreadful backside was enough to make me want to run to my bedroom and rub one out in private. It was impossible for me to believe that any boy would rather stick it in Miss Piggy's brown eye when my much more desirable entrance was waiting for their attentions.

At first, after I turned eighteen and hadn't even gotten past first base with a boy, I suspected it was my braces that made me unattractive to the opposite sex. Then, my braces came off and still no takers to kiss my long lips or to get fresh with my untouched bottom. I think it was at that point that I realized it must be the lack of a visible curve in my chest that turned all the boys off so completely. My nipples were ultra-sensitive and if I teased them a little bit they always made me wet down yonder where the grass grows greener. I knew I wasn't a freak or frigid but the lack of proper headlights up front was keeping me from enjoying the interesting fun of experimenting with curious cocks.

The only boy who even talked to me at length on any subject was Russell Brown. Russell was a basketball star because he was like the tallest student in the senior class. My head only came up to just above his beltline because I was almost the shortest girl in the class. We were kind of like friends because he would like to let me scamper between his legs in my cheerleader outfit at the games and the audience would laugh to see the contrast in our height.

I guess I should say right up front that Russell was a boy of color. I kind of feel a little funny saying black because that seems a little negative in my mind and I don't really know why. I don't think I am prejudiced because I see Russell as a boy with a lovely oversized cock and I never gave the color of his exterior any thought at all. I knew my entire family and most of my friends who are all white like me would be horrified if I were to even go on a date with Russell because we were still living in a time when people tended to stick to their own kind, but I knew he liked me and that really made me feel good inside and I often daydreamed about him on top of me making me take him deep inside.

It was shortly after my eighteenth birthday that I bought the padded bra that sort of changed my appearance. Russell noticed right away and stopped me in the hallway.

"Hey, Heat baby, you growing some tits, girl?"

I quickly looked around to see if anyone heard him refer to the most sensitive part of my anatomy.

"Please, Russell, don't call attention to them. I got a new bra to kind of make me look more attractive to boys. You know I don't have anything there."

The tall boy laughed but she knew deep inside that it was not at her but with her.

"You don't need to worry about that, girl. Your ass is all the boys need to get them putting a move on you."

I knew that I had a cute backside and I sometimes looked at it in the mirror and wondered why the other boys didn't even think enough of it to grab a feel when they had an opportunity. I really wouldn't have minded at all although I would have at least made a verbal protest just to show I was a good girl with enough character to be properly behaved.

"Thank you Russell, a girl likes to hear she has something that a boy might like even if it is only my silly backside."

"You got it going for you back there, girl, I wouldn't worry about your boobs at all. Guys want meat to grab hold of when they are getting it on. You know what I mean, Heat honey. Lots of boys would like to get into that stuff and that's a solid fact."

Russell's blunt commentary had already made me wet under my panties and I looked at him with a new light. After all, he was a boy and what difference did it make if he was not white. It all honesty, he was a handsome fellow and he attracted girls of all backgrounds as well as some older women with a need for something different. I made up my mind to be a bit forward and told him how I felt.

"Russell, I wouldn't actually mind if you wanted to fool around after the game. Maybe you can show me what you mean but remember I am kind of small and you are an awful big guy. I can meet you up in the science lab because I have a key to it. You have to keep it a secret because I don't want the other students to find out."

It was quite a risk I took but I had this urge to get my virginity issue out of the way and Russell seemed like an ideal way to solve it. I was a little bit concerned about the size of his thing but I remembered that he was a very gentle person despite his size and I felt I could depend on his silence about anything that might happen between us in the sexual experimentation department.

The game was a completely one-sided affair with us beating the downtown school by over twenty points. Russell made a lot of baskets and I was screaming and jumping up and down more than any of the other cheerleaders each time he scored. I knew he was looking at me and I made sure I bent over a lot to keep him interested in my virgin ass. I wanted him to see I was only wearing my flimsy thongs and that my business was neatly shaved and trimmed. The anticipation of having Russell between my legs in a matter of moments was making me so wet that I was afraid I would be making the basketball floor wet if I started to do my routine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.