The True Seeker - Cover

The True Seeker

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 9: A Very Special Night

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Very Special Night - An angry man seeks answers from the almighty in the Himalayan Jungles, he seeks Nirvana and achieves it. follow his journey.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Interracial   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Ruta kept on massaging my cock with one hand and her other was busy caressing my balls while she sucked on my cock with fervor, I was now moving my hips faster, now half of my cock was sliding in and out of that hot oven making squishy sound, my knees began to shake my balls were boiling. I started cumming hard and my girl never missed a drop she drank all my cum and licked my cock clean. I crashed out on bed breathing hard and spooned her.

We slept in the same position.

I woke up with my new mates in bed, Ruta had already left. Kaya was on my left and Vicky was on right while the greedy Sam was nursing my cock with her hot furnace of a mouth sending delightful pleasure waves rocking through my body.

I sighed and enjoyed the erotic sensation until I could hold myself no longer and shot my load in Sam's mouth, who greedy as she is, swallowed it all without drawing a breath.

We all got up when Diti came and gave the girls a tongue lashing for being lazy bums while all the people were getting ready and doing their share of chores. Only Kaya jumped up while Sam and Vicky didn't have an iota to what Diti was ranting about. I decided to solve the situation.

Out in the square the people were having their breakfast as we also joined in to have ours.

After breakfast we were ready to break camp. Raka came to me and bowed. I caught him by the shoulder and told him sternly "Never bow to me from now on, respect comes from the heart not by gestures and I hate these funny gestures". "We all are created equal by the Almighty. None is lesser then the other".

Raka said "O Swamy you are so humble but your words carry wisdom and truth".

"What should I do to the van since the tyres are deflated". Raka asked me.

Nothing, leave it as it is and we will think about it once we reach our land. I told Raka.

Before leaving I gathered everybody and said "my people we have two girls from a far away land and they do not speak our tongue their names are Sam and Vicky. I thereby request all of you to teach them our tongue and in turn they will teach you theirs because in future we might be joined their kind as members or as guests".

Sam and Vicky became concerned on hearing their names. I told them what I had said and they agreed that it was very wise thing for me to do and they will try to learn and teach as soon they can.

We left the hutment area, now are convoy was very big. We must be a group of around 70 people with around 25 mules, 7 cows, 2 milk buffalos, one bull, one ox and 5 calf's.

We carried on our journey at a normal pace and giving Ruta her daily dose of medication and with every fuck she got younger and firmer in body. One morning I consulted Raka showing him the map of the land as to how far we were from it. Raka studied the map and said "Swamy we are not far and if I am not mistaken we will reach the plateau by tomorrow afternoon".

The good news spread like a wild fire in the camp and everybody heaved a sigh of relief. That night was also the night that I was to give Ruta her final fuck dose.

I walked to the lean-to Diti had got made for me for the night and as usual it was far away from the camp. I looked at Ruta as she was waiting for me what surprised me that she was not alone but Kaya too was there. Ruta now looked like a 25yr old instead of her actual 35yrs. her body had become very firm and toned, her whole being glowed.

I crawled inside the lean-to and held Ruta in my arms as I undressed her. My lust was growing by the second. I laid Ruta on the bed next to Kaya and I positioned in between the two nubile beauties, I started first with Ruta as I wanted Kaya to come out of her sleep.

I started kissing Ruta on her tits, I sucked, nibbled and chewed on her teats. Ruta moaned sighed and fixed her fingers in my hair to bring me closer to her bosom, with my one hand I flicked her clit making her lift her ass and thrash her body on bed.

Ruta started to wet the bed with her juices I left her panting with desire and turned to Kaya who was looking the entire scene with wide eyes. I pulled Kaya to me and started with her honey lips, man she was on a hot trigger Kaya trembled and shivered. I finally entered her mouth with my tongue we dueled for a while until she got breathless. I kissed her earlobes and her hollow of her neck sending shivers down her spine.

I continued my journey down and encountered two mountain peaks they stood proud and they moved undulated by her breath as I licked, flicked, rolled and chewed her tits Kaya was squirming, moaning with her eyes closed. Kaya shivered trembled and cried in ecstasy I moved down to her navel and tongued her navel she cried again.

I then got between Kaya's thighs kissing her inner thighs, Ruta got her head between my thighs and started sucking my cock between her ruby lips and her hot mouth a shiver ran through my spine. I started moving my hips and slowly started fucking Ruta's hot mouth.

My tongue was playing havoc on Kaya's cunt as I probed her cunt opening with my tongue and then shifted my focus on her engorged clit, I sucked, flicked and rolled my tongue on her clit, Kaya writhed, thrashed, bucked and lifted her body of the bed as she dug her fingers fiercely in my hairs and pulled them hard and she screamed her pleasures that reverberated through the dense forest.

Kaya was whimpering her cunt lips trembling on the other hand, listening Kaya scream, Ruta created a vacuum on my cock and I shoved my cock hard and exploded in her hot mouth. Ruta did not miss a beat as she drank my cum to the last drop.

I asked Kaya to do the same to Ruta that I had done to her. Kaya dove between Ruta's thighs and in doing so raised her butt her cunt peeking through her thighs it was glistening with her juices and was dark pink. I got hard looking at her and listening the moans and sighs of Ruta as Kaya attacked her cunt with vigor, Ruta started bucking. I told Kaya to hold Ruta firmly by her thighs, Kaya controlled Ruta.

I started rubbing my cock head between Kaya's cunt lips, Kaya started to tremble her cunt lips quivered and soon my cock head was coated with her glistening juice. I centered my cock head at her entrance and firmly gripping her ass I gave a mighty shove, my cock disappeared almost half in her very tight almost virgin pussy, Kaya screamed in pleasure but her scream was muffled as my shove mashed her face in Ruta's cunt that made Ruta to scream in pleasure.

I then gave another hard push and I was totally in. I hit her cervix hard. Kaya let out a blood curdling scream. I was holding her ass firmly I could see her asshole twitching. I stayed seated full in her vibrating cunt, her scream became a whimper then I started slowly plowing her cunt with long deep strokes and every stroke bumped with her cervix and she shivered with every thrust I spat on her asshole and shoved my thumb in one go Kaya yelped.

On the other hand Ruta's moans and cries were getting louder I was getting crazier with lust. I started rotating my thumb in Kaya's asshole as I increased my pace of fucking her tight cunt, her juices made my strokes slick. I felt like my cock is in a butter tube. Ruta on the other hand shivered and let out a scream that would have the dead come out of their graves. Ruta convulsed and thrashed on bed then went limp.

I was watching Ruta coursing through her orgasms, it made me hammer fuck Kaya's cunt and I started slapping her ass with my left hand on every stroke while instead rotating my thumb I started fucking her asshole with my thumb. Kaya went berserk she started hollering incoherently screaming sobbing and asked me not to stop. Kaya's invitation made me mad with lust I banged her harder, my banging made her go flat over Ruta.

I supported my weight on my elbows as I banged Kaya's cunt ferociously her cunt was making squishing sound with my every stroke. I lowered my head and started sucking on Ruta's tits, flicking and biting them delicious orbs as I kept banging Kaya's nubile cunt. Kaya was caressing my forearms with her both soft hands and then she gripped them so her nails tore in to my skin and drew blood she clenched her thighs and butt tighter than a flies ass.

Ruta also came around back to the planet and started moaning loudly, the effect of Ruta's lusty moans, the slapping sound of my body with Kaya's butt added to the orchestra that Kaya's cunt muscles had begun playing on my throbbing cock. With one mighty thrust my cock applauded the musical ecstasy by exploding with a force that shredded my whole being in to millions of pieces. Kaya my dear today I impregnate you with my seed. I roared as I came endlessly the ring at the base of my cock glowed bright red.

Kaya screamed and kept on screaming as her body throbbed beneath me in sheer ecstasy of pleasure that engulfed her whole being. The screams and moans became distant as I collapsed and could hear no more.

I woke up to the screaming silence of the night over a pile of warm and soft human flesh. I was still hard and deep inside Kaya's cunt. I pulled myself up from the pile and got out to get some fresh air. My still hard cock bobbing up and down and the cool breeze hit me like an icy blast.

The outside air felt refreshing on my damp body, the fresh cool air also revived those two nubile nymphs lying in a pile on the bed. I let them take their own time. I heard footsteps and turned and saw Ruta and Kaya coming towards me Kaya flew in my arms sobbing she said O My Swamy you had made me the happiest women by impregnating me.

Kaya left and Ruta melted in my arms, Ruta said with tears in her doe like eyes, "Today is the last night with you Swamy so make it memorable for me to remember all my life".

I will my dear, I said as I pulled Ruta to me and grinded hard my boner in to her navel as she was almost 5 inches less in height than me. Ruta swooned and said take me to your bed my swamy I want this monster of yours badly as I am leaking by the gallons.

I kissed Ruta hard on her lips and she yielded giving me herself with abandon. I carried her inside of lean-to. Once in the bed again we started kissing like mad, Ruta got between my thighs, my cock waving right in front of her pink lips. Ruta licked her lips, precum oozed out of my cock. Ruta looked at my cock and said "By all God's I will never ever forget this gorgeous MONSTER" and took my 8 inches in her soft hand and begun to massage it.

Ruta then brought her lips and licked the precum from the head and slowly opened those gorgeous pink lips and swallowed my cock head in her hot mouth and begun to suck on it like a candy. I sighed and held her head with both hand as I moved my hips to shove more of my cock in that hot furnace of her mouth.

Ruta kept on massaging my cock with one hand and her other was busy caressing my balls while she sucked on my cock with fervor, I was now moving my hips faster half of my cock was sliding in and out of that hot oven making slurpy sound. I began to shake and my balls were boiling. I started cumming hard and my girl never missed a drop she drank all my cum and licked my cock clean. I crashed out on bed breathing hard.

I got up after few minutes Ruta came in to my arms her skin felt soft and silky. I kissed Ruta with roaring passion she returned my kiss in equal measures we looked in to each other's eyes.

Ruta – I want you to make this night unforgettable for me, Swamy give me so much love and pleasure tonight that one lifetime is too short to forget, today I want you to love me so much that the void left in me is fulfilled.

Swamy – I will my darling.

I gave Ruta a smouldering kiss and cupped her ass, the twin peaks of her firm tits was burning holes in my chest, I saw my little Venus lay naked on the bed. Her eyes glassy, her mouth slightly open her hard tits pointing towards the ceiling, she was breathing hard making her breasts heave up and down. Her clit hard, erect and pink just peeping out of her pussy lips still untouched by me and her thighs pressed tightly together.

I went back to bed and I pressed and massaged her swollen clit and ran my finger between her cunt lips, Ruta arched her back and lifted her ass from the bed and moaned UUUUMMMMAAAHH. She was sopping wet with the hot flow of her arousal copiously flowing down between her ass cheeks. I lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked at it. Ruta shuddered and cried loudly and her hips moved up and down and gyrated in a humping motion.

Tremors ran through her as her body shook, Ruta was becoming uncontrollable as I kept on tormenting her clit with my tongue making her scream, sob and cum in waves still falling short of the mighty orgasm that was building inside her as she rode higher and higher towards the floating clouds.

Suddenly Ruta pulled my head and mashed it to her cunt, her thighs clamped shut on my ears she bucked her ass in air, Ruta sucked in her breath deeply and erupted like a volcano. The force of her mighty orgasm coursed through her body like lightening from head to toe.

Ruta screamed eeeeoowwwwwww mmmaaaaaaaammaaa aaarrrarhhh III AAMMM OOOHHH AAHHH III AAMMM IIIII AMMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG GGGGGGAAAAAAAADDDDDD WWHHHHHOOOOEEEEEE, Ruta slumped on bed knocked out cold by her orgasm, her thighs relaxed. I came out from the clamped thighs and gulped the air my ears were numb and my head was spinning like a top.

It took me a minute to come around, I saw Ruta was still breathing hard her chest heaving, there were drops of sweat on her upper lip, I saw her cunt lips were apart with her clit erect and her vulva twitching. Ruta was still leaking copiously. I opened her thighs and folded her legs so that her feet were resting on bed.

I opened her thighs wider, I then supported my body on my hand keeping them on either side of her chest then I placed my cock between her open cunt lips and started rubbing my steel hard cock mixing my precum with her juices. Ruta started moving her head left and right as she moaned and sighed.

I aimed my cock at her cunt opening and pushed lightly, the head slipped in easily thanks to her juices and my precum, I felt my cock head to be in hot furnace, boy she was burning inside. I pushed a little, I did not go all the way but started to pump her cunt with my cock head only to stimulate her G spot.

Ruta began to moan louder and also moved her hips, her cunt muscles started to clutch on my cock head. I lowered my body closer to her and rested on my elbows I shoved hard and was half in Ruta screamed "AAAYYEEEIII, UUUIIIII Maaammaa OOHH! ARRRRHHH! She screamed.

Boy she was super tight and burning hot, ignoring her screams I gave another hard shove my cock tore through her cunt and our pubic bones said hello to each other. Ruta screamed again tears rolled down her eyes, I kissed her deeply she encircled her arms around me.

I gave Ruta the time she needed to adjust to my length and girth, I nibbled on her earlobes and kissed her neck, Ruta shivered and shuddered she clutched me tighter her nails digging in to my back. I started rotating my hips that made my pubic bone start grinding Ruta's clit, her cunt muscles rippled on my cock shaft sending sensation through my spine.

I started fucking Ruta at a gentle pace, Ruta's moans grew louder and louder she was now matching my strokes by lifting her ass and meeting me mid air I crouched my back and attacked her pink nipples with my tongue.

Ruta started crying and sobbing with pleasure "Swamy oh my darling Swamy I waited so long for this to happen, oh my lover take me just take me with passion, unleash your lust and fuck me silly fuck me hard".

I heard Ruta and my cock went in to overdrive I started pumping her delicious cunt with long hard strokes she matched me evenly, her cunt was making squishing sound combined by our body slapping sounds created a beautiful orchestra symphony, she added vocal to it with her sighs, moans and cries of pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.