The True Seeker - Cover

The True Seeker

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 8: The Bandits

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Bandits - An angry man seeks answers from the almighty in the Himalayan Jungles, he seeks Nirvana and achieves it. follow his journey.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Interracial   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Vicky's body was in convulsions, she was grinding her teeth as if to stop from screaming. Her body vibrations made my cock going berserk and I started to cum then she passed out and went limp in my arms as I was still holding her boobs. After a minute or so, my cock slipped out and I gently lay her down on bed for her to come around.

I was too exhausted with all the activity that when I collapsed on bed I never knew. I slept like a log.

I woke up to see that two nymphs of the sisters Sam and Vicky, who were fully cured were vigorously competing for my cock. Their tongues were like forked tongue of a snake on my cock, flicking and rolling.

"This is unfair, you had your share last night and now it's time for my treatment". Kaya cried.

The sisters left me in a shock and turned.

There she stood, looking at me. She had nothing on her, I had never seen her looking so beautiful before but here she was in her all glory. I had sex with Kaya only four times and she was already looking like Venus in her perfection. Her erect nipples proudly proclaimed that she was too eager to be in my bed.

I asked the sisters to leave as it was Kaya's time for her medication, Sam and Vicky left the room sulking.

I approached her as she stood. I put my hands to her face, encased with her brown hair and moved my lips to her pink lips. I kissed her lightly, as if I was a butterfly touching a precious flower.

"I am beginning to love you Kaya. I am now, have always been, and always will be devoted to you." I said.

"Am I sexy Swamy? She asked.

"Yes you are sexy as hell my darling and for now let us talk of love."

I took her into my arms and enclosed her in my love. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. When I lay her down I lovingly moved her hair so that they flamed out and she looked like goddess Venus herself.

She began to shiver and tremble. Despite what we had already done past few days, she was afraid.

I'm afraid, Swamy, Kaya said.

"So I am Kaya my love. Remember that I love you and I always will." I said as I held her.

Kaya looked at me with a glow in her eyes and I saw her love for me. I hope she saw mine for her.

"Swamy, make love to me now." She said as she put her arms around me and put those sweet pink lips to mine. Her little tongue went looking for mine to play an ode to our love.

I lifted her in my arms and she saw my cock to standing straight out.

She wrapped her little hands around it as I played with her now exposed nipples. Her pink nipples stuck out waiting for my oral attention.

It did not take too long before we were lying down. She was just too small as I covered her body with mine. I kissed her eyes and her nose, nibbled her ears and her neck and of course that cute baby lips of hers. She shivered and sighed, she was petit. She would never get any larger and that was perfect for me.

Kaya put her leg over me and my cock became her new toy as she rubbed it up and down her clit. She was still not ready for me so I moved her back onto her back. My purpose was evident, I was going to ravish her cunt with my tongue I gave her a few loving licks and sucks to her love button. Kaya screamed and wailed as she had her first orgasm of the day.

I placed my rigid cock between her cunt lips and began to move up and down as I lay on her stomach. She was smiling and would arch her back to let me suck her nipples. A few times, hesitantly at first, she moved forward to kiss me.

I went back and forth until it was time. I moved her onto her back and moved her legs apart. She went up on her elbows to watch the invasion of her cunt. It was slow going. At times she held my cock in place as I leaned forward to kiss her. When the time was right, I used my own lubrication on her cunt. I gave a gentle push into her. It popped inside and she had a sudden intake of breath. She bit her bottom lip with a shriek.

Kaya had gone from tight to super tight in her pussy and after today she is going to grow her hymen back.

"Tell me and I will stop and move when you are ready, if that is what you want." I said.

Suddenly Kaya wanted to end quickly so she lifted her hips quickly and feeling her movement I shoved hard. Kaya screamed and being so young, her cunt was super tight because of my treatment and also my rod that was 8 inches long and 2 inches thick, I let her adjust to my size.

"Stop" she said in pain that was lurking behind a forced smile and glossy eyes.

I waited and used my time to suck her nipples and caress her lovely legs and exquisite little butt, and kiss her lips.

"Ok now fuck me good" Kaya said with a slight moan.

I started pumping her deliciously tight snatch. Kaya looked determined. I kissed it away until she smiled.

"This is supposed to be fun, relax and enjoy it." I told her.

All the time I moved back and forth in long slow strokes as slowly as possible.

It took a few minutes as my pubic bone caused her clit to mash and as I moved my cock in and out. Kaya whimpered in ecstasy to have an orgasm. When I felt her cum, I let go of my pistol firing all cylinders. I was not all the way in, not even close, but it was just so exciting for both of us. Kaya had the tightest cunt ever to be with me.

She looked down and smiled and then saw that I was almost half inside her. She started to frown.

I was still hard and Kaya demanded that I must fuck her brains out.

I started to drill her pussy and her cunt muscles worked wonders on my cock, I gave her the taste of my hammer fuck she screamed, sobbed in pure lust of ecstasy as I fucked her mercilessly.

I pulled out my cock and turned her on her belly, I entered her cunt from the rear, and she was deliciously tight. I started battering her cunt, her soft ass cheeks were making sweet noise when I was hammering her. Her clit kept up the friction on the bed. I bit her on the nape she went berserk.

"Kaya my dear, I am going to cum." I told her. That constant friction of her tight ass and her tight cunt was driving me crazy.

I felt my cock getting harder and the head getting bigger, and I felt a huge rope of cum running up the shaft as she clamped my cock with her thighs and cunt muscles.

This time I felt my cock entering her womb as I blasted my Cannon in her. Kaya trembled, shivered and cried out loud as her biggest orgasm hit her. Kaya figured out that my cum was very hot and thick liquid, it was turning her on like crazy. She began to shake like a volcano lost her control, so the third blast drove her over the edge, Kaya Fainted with a scream.

I was still hard because Kaya had taken a place in my heart along with my other girls. Kaya came around and saw my still hard cock.

My Swamy you have big one and it seems you are in pain and need relief, said Kaya.

Before I could understand what she meant, Kaya was on her knees and took half of it in one go in her divinely hot mouth. I swooned with pleasure and was in position to protest, her tongue and mouth was playing with my cock in a manner I never thought was possible, the waves and waves of pleasure hit me making my knees shake. Twice Kaya took me to incredible heights but every time she did not let me come and made my balls blue.

I was crying in ecstasy and pain, my knees shaking my body turning in to jelly. Kaya again took me to the floating world and this time I roared with the passion unknown to me until then and let go my cannon in her sucking mouth.

I felt as if my whole being is being sucked out of my cock along with my cum. I collapsed on the ground but Kaya still had her lips clamped around my cock, she swallowed all my cum draining me of my energy but then I felt a new wave of power surging through my cock, I was surprised by this new experience.

I lay down on bed for few moments before giving Kaya her final dose in her ass.

The demon of my lust returned, I turned Kaya on her tummy and straddled her I parted her firm butt cheeks and placed my cock head at the entrance of her bum hole. I gave a mighty shove and her scream echoed through the room.

I again shoved hard and was in to the hilt, she whimpered and sobbed. I ignored her and started to ride her ass slowly, she asked me to cover her body with mine and hump her ass to eternity. The demon of my lust returned, I supported my upper body on my hands and started reaming her ass.

With every shove I could see her rippling ass cheeks they excited me. She was mewling, her body shivered under me and the vibrations of her body played music on my throbbing cock that was sawing in and out of her asshole.

Kaya suddenly clamped her butt cheeks on my cock with a force that I could not pull out nor could I shove in, her ass muscles created a vortex in her ass gully that began to suck my cock in with the balls. I fell over her body my pelvic bones glued to her firm ass. I felt her muscles began to milk my cock in a silky manner yet holding me in a vice, I shot my load with a roar and cum gushed out of me like lava. Kaya screamed and as the last drop was milked out there was a flash of such brightness and brilliance that I was knocked out cold.

I must have been knocked out for a while because Kaya was nowhere to be seen except her clothes. I stood up giddily like a drunk and had a glass of water. I came to my senses and realized that Kaya was not in the attached washroom.

I was in confusion as to where she might have gone and that too without her cloths. I waited for her few minutes and then I realized that today sex was very different and it felt like divinity.

I do not know why I started crying, I wept for the loss of Kaya, I wept on my failure of fulfilling my word, my promise to the people and lord Almighty. I was still naked suddenly a flash appeared and I saw a holographic figure above the bed, it was Kaya. I was stunned until a voice brought me back. The voice was of Kaya.

Kaya said "My Swamy, I am the spirit of fertility. I am thankful and will serve you till eternity".

"Swamy you treated me with love and care not that you were bound by any emotion, still every time we had sex you always wanted give more than you could". Today I sensed a bond forming in your heart for me, so I decided to release myself and reveal my identity to you. Kaya said.

I noticed a red ring glowing brightly around the base of my cock, right on the pubic bone. "My Swamy the ring is a gift from me to you and you will be able to satisfy 100 women in one go and will never fall short of your seed. The ring will glow only when you want to impregnate any woman".

"Swamy, I have given you my powers so that I can be with you in mortal form". Kaya said before she vanished in to brilliant light.

I was dazed and when I could focus again I saw kaya sound asleep on bed. I looked at my cock and the ring was there in reality. I shook my head and wondered at the ways of the Almighty.

I dressed in my deerskin skirt and left Kaya sleeping in the room. I saw Sam and Vicky trying to communicate with the girls by words and sign language, some communication was going on but must have been hilarious as everybody now and then went in to splits of laughter rolling on the ground.

I was happy that the people were in high spirits but that was short lived when I heard the gunshots. Girls shrieked in terror, the men ran for cover and only I was left standing in the middle of the square.

I saw a group of about 20 bandits having guns were coming towards me with them what seemed like a passel of about 15 young girls all bound by ropes were walking behind them.

Leading the bandits was a dangerous looking huge burly man with big beard and menacing eyes. The huge man again fired in the air as he came within 20 yards to where I was standing.

"Who the fuck is you and how dare you stepped in my den". The huge man asked.

Before I could answer, the huge man spotted freed girls and the sisters Sam and Vicky.

He bellowed indicating at them, "What the fuck they are doing here and who the bastard is who set them free. Come forward or I'll kill all of you".

"I am the one who set them free and it shames me that rats like you roam this earth created by the Almighty". I roared as my anger rose at the uncouth scoundrel.

"You will not kill anyone. The life is not yours to take if you can't give one". I said.

"My name is Raka and I am the undisputed king in this land. People piss when they hear my name and you of all the men a sage can't do shit to me when you'll see that me and my men rape and then I sell your females along with others". HHaahhahah laughed Raka.

"ENOUGH OF YOUR ANTICS YOU RASCLE, DON'T FORCE YOUR LUCK OR YOU AND YOUR MEN WILL BE SORRY FOR BEING BORN". I ROARED AGAIN AS MY ANGER PEAKED AND A STRANGE ENERGY COURCED THROUGH MY VEINS.

Suddenly hell broke loose, many bandits through their weapons and ran helter shelter and the reason was Kiti as she growled menacingly at the bandits and was in attack mode even the huge man Raka went pale.

"NO" Kiti No, I shouted.

Kiti stopped in her tracks but kept growling. Raka came out of his stupor and aimed his gun at Kiti.

I raised my hand and shouted "NO". Energy wave flew from my palm and hit Raka who flew almost 10 feet in air before landing on his butt. My anger grew, I raised my palm and the energy wave hit the hut next to Raka and it burst in flames.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.