The True Seeker - Cover

The True Seeker

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 7: More than Handfull

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 7: More than Handfull - An angry man seeks answers from the almighty in the Himalayan Jungles, he seeks Nirvana and achieves it. follow his journey.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Interracial   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I went to the master bedroom of the cabin and found it to be luxurious by my standards. I tried but found nothing that could lead to the poor captive girls. I do not know why I placed my ears to the wooden floor of the master bedroom and as I placed my ears to the wooden floor I could hear faint wails of children crying.

I knocked hard on the board, the wails stopped. I looked at every nook and cranny but could not find any hidden door and then I looked under the bed; there it was the trap door to the cellar.

I called for couple of men to shift the bed as it was huge. The bed was shifted and the trapdoor lifted, I went down with a lantern and again to my horror saw girls huddled in a corner. The girls screamed as they saw me, I calmed them down telling them that they do not have to worry now they are safe and free.

I told Mata, Data, Duta and Lakhu to free the girls from their bondage and take them upstairs while they were taking the captive girls upstairs I looked around the cellar and found a door in the far corner to the right. The door was locked, I asked Duta to bring a hammer and break the lock.

Duta brought the hammer and Data came with two lanterns now we had three lanterns. Duta broke the lock and opened the door, we were shocked to see that one side of the room was full of weapons ranging from automatic rifles to pistols to shotguns and more.

On the left of the room was three wooden chests were lined up, they too were locked. Duta broke the locks. I opened the first chest, everybody took a step back and gasped. The chest was full of Indian currency in denominations of Rs .1000 and 500 packets and each having 100 notes.

The other two boxes were also full of currency. It was then I saw a small box in the corner on opening it I saw it was full of female jewelry having all kinds of rings and earrings along with chains with pendants. The jewelry was a mix of gold and silver. I asked Data and Duta to call other men and take these boxes out. I let the weapons untouched.

I emerged from the cellar and asked Diti and my girls along with Ruta to immediately take care of the children and then I went to see how Vicky and Sam were fairing. I found them both to be in immense pain.

I kept my hand below the navel of Vicky, immediately energy began to flow from me. Vicky was startled at first but settled down soon. I sensed that her vaginal wall had several tears so did her anal canal. Vicky was bleeding inside and would soon succumb to her internal injuries if not treated soon.

The fate of Sam was also same and her two ribs were also broken and muscles of her left tit was torn from inside.

I told them both about their injuries and told them that I can cure them but my method which is God gifted is different.

"How different"? Vicky asked.

I held out my both hands to Vicky and Sam, they both took a hand each. I asked them to close their eyes as I closed mine. Vivid images of sexual congress between me and them flared in their minds. Their hands trembled in mine as I let them go.

I opened my eyes and so did they. I smiled and in return was greeted by faint smiles from both sisters. It was Samantha who spoke first.

"I have been brutally poked in all my holes so couple of times more won't hurt and that too for healing me. I think I will take the treatment call". Sam said.

"Ditto with me too Sam". Vicky pitched in.

It will be alright, I'll make the arrangements as I left them both with a smile.

I told Santu the farmer to deflate the tyres of the Van and proceeded towards Ruta and Diti. They had the captive girls bathed and dressed in whatever tattered clothes the poor girls had but at least they looked human now.

It was late afternoon and it was time for the lunch so we all gathered for the same. I discussed with the people during our lunch about how best we can tackle the situation when the abductors come back, sure they would be having weapons with them and I don't want any of my people hurt.

I called Diti and told her about the treatment of both sisters, I asked her to kee it quiet and shift them to the log cabin in the master bedroom. I also told her that it will be a hectic night for me because not only I have to treat the sisters but I have to give Ruta her dose also.

Diti advised me that I should retire with Ruta now and then rest for few hours to take care of the sisters, since so much work is to be done nobody will miss Ruta for few hours.

By the Almighty, you are a Devil Diti". I told her laughingly.

"No Swamy I am only your devoted guide and you go to the master bedroom and I'll send Ruta in few minutes and will ensure nobody disturbs you both". Diti countered.

I went to the bedroom and thought of having shower. I undressed and went to the bathroom I had cold shower to invigorate my body and when I came out I was pleasantly surprised, I saw Ruta naked on the bed, I was stumped and bowled over by the sight. Ruta now had a figure of 34 24 34, her 34 size tits looked big and rock firm on her curvy frame and man she was gorgeous.

I went towards the bed where Ruta was sitting with her feet resting on the floor. I stood in front of her my cock waving right in front of her pink lips. Ruta licked her lips and shuddered, precum oozed out of my cock. Ruta took my 8 inches in her soft hand and begun to massage it, she then brought her lips and licked the precum from the head and slowly opened those gorgeous pink lips and swallowed my cock head in her hot mouth.

Ruta begun to suck on it like a candy, I sighed. I held her head with both hand as I moved my hips to shove more of my cock in that hot furnace of her mouth. Ruta kept on massaging my cock with one hand and her other was busy caressing my balls while she sucked on my cock with fervor.

I was now moving my hips faster half of my cock was sliding in and out of that hot oven making slurpy sound, my knees began to shake my balls were boiling. I started cumming hard and my girl never missed a drop she drank all my cum and licked my cock clean I crashed out on bed breathing hard.

I got up after few minutes when my breathing became regular, she came in to my arms her skin felt soft and silky. I kissed Ruta with roaring passion she returned my kiss in equal measures we looked in to each other's eyes.

I gave Ruta a smoldering kiss and cupped her ass, the twin peaks of her firm tits was burning holes in my chest, I saw my little Venus lay naked on the bed. Her eyes glassy, her mouth slightly open her hard tits pointing towards the ceiling, she was breathing hard making her breasts heave up and down. Her clit hard, erect, and pink just peeping out of her pussy lips still untouched by me and her thighs pressed tightly together.

I went back to bed and I pressed and massaged her swollen clit and ran my finger between her cunt lips, Ruta arched her back and lifted her ass from the bed and moaned UUUUMMMMAAAHH. She was sopping wet with the hot flow of her arousal copiously flowing down between her ass cheeks. I lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked at it. Ruta shuddered and cried loudly and her hips moved up and down and gyrated in a humping motion. Tremors ran through as her body shook.

Ruta was becoming uncontrollable as I kept on tormenting her clit with my tongue making her scream, sob and cum in waves still falling short of the mighty orgasm that was building inside her as she rode higher and higher towards the floating clouds. Suddenly Ruta pulled my head and mashed it to her cunt, her thighs clamped shut on my ears she bucked her ass in air.

Ruta sucked in her breath deeply and erupted like a volcano as the force of her mighty orgasm coursed through her body like lightening from head to toe. Ruta screamed eeeeoowwwwwww mmmaaaaaaaammaaa aaarrrarhhh III AAMMM OOOHHH AAHHH III AAMMM MMMAAAAANNNNNUUUUU IIIII AMMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG GGGGGGAAAAAAAADDDDDD WWHHHHHOOOOEEEEEE, Ruta slumped on bed knocked out cold by her orgasm her thighs relaxed I came out from the clamped thighs and gulped the air my ears were numb and my head was spinning like a top. (I thanked the God's that the log cabin was big and people quiet far from the bedroom or they would have been at my door step)

It took me a minute to come around, I saw Ruta was still breathing hard her chest heaving, there were drops of sweat on her upper lip, I saw her cunt lips were apart with her clit erect and her vulva twitching. She was still leaking copiously. I opened her thighs and folded her legs so that her feet were resting on bed.

I opened her thighs wider and I then supported my body on my hand keeping them on either side of her chest then I placed my cock between her open cunt lips and started rubbing my steel hard cock mixing my precum with her juices. Ruta started moving her head left and right as she moaned and sighed.

I aimed my cock at her cunt opening and pushed lightly the head slipped in easily thanks to her juices and my precum, I felt my cock head to be in hot furnace boy she was burning inside. I pushed a little she was tighter then before. I did not go all the way but started to pump her cunt with my cock head only to stimulate her G spot, Ruta began to moan louder and also moved her hips her cunt muscles started to clutch on my cock head. I lowered my body closer to her and rested on my elbows.

I shoved hard and was half in Ruta screamed "AAAYYEEEIII, UUUIIIII Maaammaa OOHH! ARRRRHHH! She screamed. Boy she was super tight and burning hot, ignoring her screams I gave another hard shove my cock tore through her cunt and our pubic bones said hello to each other. Ruta screamed again tears rolled down her eyes, I kissed her deeply she encircled her arms around me.

I gave Ruta the time she needed to adjust to my length and girth, I nibbled on her earlobes and kissed her neck, Ruta shivered and shuddered she clutched me tighter, her nails digging in to my back drawing blood. I started rotating my hips that made my pubic bone start grinding Ruta's clit her cunt muscles rippled on my cock shaft sending sensation through my spine. I started fucking Ruta at a gentle pace, Ruta's moans grew louder and louder she was now matching my strokes by lifting her ass and meeting me mid air. I arched my back and attacked her pink nipples with my tongue.

Ruta started crying and sobbing with pleasure "Swamy oh my darling Swamy, Medicine or no medicine, oh my lover take me, just take me with passion, unleash your lust and fuck me silly fuck me hard". I heard Ruta and my cock went in to overdrive I started pumping her delicious cunt with long hard strokes she matched me evenly her cunt was making squishing sound combined by our body slapping sounds was a beautiful orchestra symphony.

Ruta added vocal to it with her sighs, moans and cries of pleasure. I took her upper body in my arms and held her firmly to my chest, and then I buried my head in her hair to suck and nibble on her earlobes. Ruta cried out loud in ecstasy as her body trembled and shivered in pure bliss her nails raked my back and drew more blood her thighs clamped around my waist and her heels dug in my lower back with force.

Ruta started rotating her cunt muscles which made my balls to boil and I erupted with a force inside her. As my first blast of cum hit her vaginal wall she shrieked and screamed on top of her lungs, she was shaking, shuddering and thrashing her body to get out of my hold. Ruta started sobbing incoherently "oh Swamy, my Swamy. uuufff aaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhaaaaa uuuummmmmmm oh yeh, then she shuddered one last time and went limp.

I was still hard and deep inside her and my cock was throbbing as her cunt muscles were gripping and releasing my cock. I lay down on her body and slept.

I woke up and felt Ruta squirming beneath my body I looked in to her angelic face she smiled I kissed her forehead she asked me to get up. I said no. she asked why? I said "Ye DIL Maange More". (Famous Pepsi slogan in India meaning "My Heart asks for more")

"It's time for last injection in the ass my dear". I told Ruta.

"Yes my Lord". Ruta said as she turned on her belly and jutted her ass high in air.

I then decided to fuck her sweet tight ass. I parted her ass cheeks and applied a gob of saliva on her pink rectum, I then placed the head of my cock on her bum hole and pushed, puck the head was in. Ruta's eyes flew open she cried out as she came to her senses and asked me to take it out it's painful she cried.

I held Ruta firmly by her butt cheeks with both hands as she tried to wiggle out, I asked Ruta to relax her asshole muscles and her body then she will be fine. Listening to me her tensed body relaxed. I sensed it and shoved hard, I was more than half in Ruta cried out as she bit the pillow. I waited for few second to let her get use to my cock since she has become very very tight. I eased out my cock about an inch and rammed it back with force and, I was fully in her ass.

I then started moving in and out at a gentle pace, I slapped her firm and round butt cheeks hard, Ruta cried. I carried on spanking; her butt became dark pink the vibrations caused by my spanking reached to her cunt and ass tunnels making her quiver with pleasure.

I then lifted Ruta and pressed her back to my chest, I was sitting with my butt on my heels. Ruta was sitting in my lap with my cock fully inside her ass, I started to play with her tits with my one hand and with the other, and I played with her clit. Ruta started moaning and rotating her ass in my lap, I nibbled on her earlobes sending shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Ruta arched her back and purred, I bit on lovely nape of her neck. Ruta went berserk and came by buckets, her back arched to impossible angle then she rested her both hands on the bed and started gripping and releasing my cock in her ass. Boy I was in heaven.

I asked Ruta to open her knees wider and place her head on the pillow with her hands on either side. She did as told, all during this I did not let my cock out of her ass, her ass was now low on bed but at perfect height for me to fuck.

I started reaming her ass with powerful strokes, my balls were banging her clit, which made her squeal in pleasure and she started having a series of small orgasms. I started banging her ass harder and harder and with every stroke she started stretching on the bed, soon was flat on her tummy but this did not made me stop I fucked her ass as if there was no tomorrow. My strokes made her clit rub with the bed and suddenly she clenched her butt tightly as spasms shook her body.

She was cumming and her ass muscles were playing music on my cock, Ruta cried with ecstasy in the pillow. I was not to be put behind as I released my cannon in her ass. This triggered another series of shivers and convulsions through her body. We both lay there in sheer exhaustion, I went to the bathroom to pee and clean my cock with soap.

We rested for about fifteen minutes, Ruta left the room with flushed face and a smile of a content woman. I too followed suit after few minutes.

I saw everybody busy doing their share of chores, unpacking and packing the things in more precise way. The young girls were total eighteen in all and they were ranging from 10 to 14 years. Rita had found the luggage of both sister's Sam and Vicky, while other females were busy raiding the pantry of the bandits.

Data and Datu were making stretchers for the sisters to be transferred to the master bedroom as both were unable to walk. Mata came to me and asked what needs to be done of the money chests. I told Mata to find some gunny bags and transfer the money to them as wooden chests will be heavy to load and carry on mules back.

I was still not able to come out with a feasible plan for the bandits though I had still two days to think about. I called for Tina and Mina and asked them to take the jewelry box and distribute the jewelry among all the females of the camp including the freed young girls.

Ruta and Kaya transferred the sisters Vicky and Sam to the master bedroom, Kiti was laying in the porch of the log cabin with her cubs all over her in playful mood. I talked with Kiti in head.

"My dear, I still have no clue about how to handle the situation with the bandits". I told Kiti.

"My Lord, you worry too much. When the time will come you will discover your powers that the Almighty has bestowed upon you". I too will keep vigil replied Kiti.

The answer seem to relax me but the new powers that I was yet to discover confused me, however I placed it all at the back of my mind and wandered around the camp. I had barely gone about 300 meters behind the log cabin that I accidently came across a cave hidden behind giant bushes.

Out of curiosity I entered the cave. The cave seem to be uninhabited by wild animal or human but still was very clean and warm. I saw a cubicle rock of about two feet and in front of the rock was rock pillar about 4 feet high and on top of it was an oval rock which glinted even in very little light that the cave has to offer.

I sat cross legged on the cubicle rock and admired the oval rock which was directly in front of me, suddenly the cave came alive. The oval rock started to glow brightly; it glowed so brightly that I could see nothing except the white glow.

"Welcome my Son". Almighty said.

"Your ways are and will always remain a mystery to me Father". I answered.

"HA hahahahaha". The almighty laughed.

"Indeed they are and will remain so and that is what you are seeking my son, so far you have done well". The Almighty continued.

"Father I am worried about the bandits, I do not want my people to get hurt and not even the bandits". I said.

"Why not the bandits, they are bad humans who have no value for others life". The Almighty asked.

"Father their life is not mine to take or by anybody as I have not given them one". I said.

"Spoken like a true seeker, my son that is why you are the chosen one. Your love for humans is the key now return to your people". The Almighty said.

The glow vanished and I was blinded for a minute and when my sight returned I got up on shaky legs, I held the oval rock and kissed it. A sudden wave of energy flowed in to me.

It was early evening when I returned to the hutments and to my surprise everyone started to bow to me. I asked Diti as to what happened to all these people suddenly.

"Swamy it's the aura that now surrounds you and your face has divine glow, everybody feels that you have met the Almighty when you were away". Diti replied.

I told everybody that they do not have to bow to me because I am also human like them, it does not matter that I have some gifts from the Almighty and the gifts do not make me superior to any one of them. We all are equals.

All of us had early supper and then all retired for the day. I went straight to the master bedroom. Sam and Vicky both had been given sponge bath by Kaya and Ruta, both were naked in bed under the sheets.

I removed my deer skirt and then my loin cloth. I heard gasps from both sisters.

"It's a monster; I have never seen one this big before. I have already suffered much from bandits but this monster will surely tear me in to two". Sam said.

"You are right Sam. I think I have a change of mind". Vicky joined in.

"Sam and Vicky, my cum in your cunt will heal your body by eliminating all the injuries. My cum, in your mouth will make your body stronger and finally my cum in your ass will stop your body forever from getting sick". I retorted.

"But we are already injured inside and this monster of yours will surely harm us more". Sam lamented.

"Do not fear my dears, I'll make it worthwhile for you both and will be gentle. I will not hurt you because that's not my nature". I said soothingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.