The True Seeker - Cover

The True Seeker

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 4: The Long Walk

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Long Walk - An angry man seeks answers from the almighty in the Himalayan Jungles, he seeks Nirvana and achieves it. follow his journey.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Interracial   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Eventually the day came when Lakha the carpenter his wife Roli, their sons Data and Datu along with their wives ruma and Rumi, Mata the mason with his wife Ruta and Santu the Farmer. They all came with the supplies.

I had the map along with the land deed so before we left I opened up the map for consultation with my fellow travelers, Mata the mason was surprised as he saw the map and cried excitedly that he had seen the place once when he was a young boy and had accompanied his father on the inland trip. Mata said that though there was no definite road to the place but is accessible easily. Mata also said that we will have to cross dense forest to get there.

We all left for our new destination up in the hills – The land Raju left us.

We all walked the whole day the journey was taxing as there was no regular path, we followed Kiti and her two prancing cubs by evening we were all tired. Kaya also slowed us down because she must have weighted a ton as she huffed and puffed her way, Diti tried her best to make her comfortable. We made camp by a mountain stream by evening.

Camp fire was lit the mood somber, it was then that I noticed Matas wife Ruta in pain she was a chronic case of rheumatism, I knew that as the evening chill will increase so will her pain.

I was sitting on an outcrop of a rock about the height of a chair. A voice rang in my head that said "HEAL HER", I was shocked to an extent that I almost fell from the place I was sitting.

"Who's that, who's that", I stammered in fear.

"It's me my son, you don't have to fear as you have the ability to do the bidding or how else you will do good to the down trodden ones". The voice of almighty echoed in my head.

Thank God nobody was looking at me at this moment. I then called Ruta to come to me. The poor suffering lady came to me trembling. Ruta came and sat at my feet, I asked her to place her hands in mine.

"Why Swamy", asked Ruta.

I smiled as I stretched my arms for her to hold. Ruta hesitated but I smiled to lead her on, she held my both palms and suddenly I felt a surge of energy flowing from me to her. Ruta was shocked as she withdrew her palms from me. I beckoned her to do it again and she did.

The energy coursed through my veins to her and as it passed from me to Ruta, she glowed. Rutas knotted fingers of her hands dissolved and became the hands of a maiden, I don't know for how long I held her hands but when I woke up I saw Diti looking at me with adoration.

I came to know that I had collapsed while transferring my healing energy which I never knew I had and Ruta too collapsed in the process.

Ruta was not only healed of her acute rheumatism but looked younger (I mean she looked her age of 35yrs.).

Mata and Ruta came to me and would not leave my feet, saying that I was God. I told them I did what I had to do because it was the call from the almighty.

"I know my swamy you and only you can make me a father, after you healed Ruta of the dreaded decease only you can heal her to become mother of my child. Swamy I will never ask you for any money but let my Ruta be the mother of our son". Mata pleaded.

I was still in daze so I told Mata that we will talk later about it.

I slept and did not have any food, sometime during the night I felt somebody beside me that was unfamiliar. I woke up startled and saw Kaya by my side, I asked her the meaning of her presence.

"Swamy you healed Ruta of her sufferings, I plead you to heal me too. I want to get rid of this body that is killing me".

I will see what I can do but this is no way to ask me. I told Kaya sternly.

"swamy please now you are my only hope, I will die as you see that nobody likes me and I am a burden to all". Kaya cried as she ranted her woes.

It was Diti who came to my rescue and led Kaya away telling her that I will certainly look in to getting her better.

At dawn the camp was full of activity, somebody milked Sue the cow and left enough for the calf who I had named "Mo", Beta the bull was loaded with the stuff that we were carrying but he was one horny bastard as he was already sniffing Mo her daughter by his mother.

We all had our morning breakfast before we continued.

Diti came to me and talked about Kaya, I was perplexed and asked her what she wanted me to do for that tub of lard?

Diti told me that the lord has granted me certain powers. I wondered about how much I have yet to know about myself and how much Diti already knew but not telling me or may be she is waiting for the right time to tell me.

We all walked and I saw Kaya struggling to keep pace with us, she was crying and my heart went to the poor girls suffering but was unable to do anything. I was wondering what next and when the almighty will reveal to me.

I asked Diti and Rita to help Kaya. The journey inland was getting steeper by every mile we walked; the vegetation was getting denser too. The progress was slow but satisfactory, we stopped for lunch and in walked Kiti with a deer in her jaws. The ladies went ahead by skinning it and Ruta said she will tan the hide for me to use later. Ruta was a very efficient worker after she was cured by me.

After covering almost seven miles through the day we made camp by the side of a mountain stream and enjoyed deer stew with rice. Everybody was tired so shortly we retired for the night. I too was tired but the sleep eluded me as I gazed the stars.

Suddenly stillness came over me and I felt like floating in the air I felt the objects around me coming alive. The stars above me felt like closing in on me, the trees whispered the rocks sang.

I heard The Almighty in my head "I AM THE CREATOR AND YET I AM THE DESTROYER TOO".

"Manu my son it is time for you to know your destiny – listen carefully that everything on this earth has a purpose for existence and a task to perform, nothing is waste and nothing goes to waste". The Almighty said.

"I created Man and Woman as equals but Man dominated Woman since sands of time, man used woman as chattel and slave since beginning of time". The Almighty continued in soothing tone.

"Today I feel sad on the ways of Man because of them the superior woman has lost their dignity and feel downtrodden. Son have you noticed Kaya, what is her fault if she lost her husband in two years of her married life? Nobody felt her loss but instead they abused her which led her to what she is today". The Almighty said.

"I gifted men with LINGAM and the women with YONI (CUNT), the union of both is procreative and immense pleasurable". "The men abused my gift". The Almighty said.

"My son it is the women who is always blamed for not procreating while her partner is infertile, it is the women who is blamed for getting out of shape or age as they mature faster than men. They are raped, beaten and abused and after that they are at the mercy of the society they live in created and ruled by men. They are robbed of happiness that they deserve".

"Some women became bad in order to take revenge on men but they are very few because very few dared to defy me as I had created them to be compassionate and full of giving and receiving LOVE". The Lord continued.

"FATHER WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO"? I shouted in my head.

"My son it is not as complicated as you think it to be, Remember Manu your LINGAM (Cock) is the greatest gift from me to you, use it well for the wellness of others".

"HOW MY COCK CAN BE USED FOR THE WELLNESS OF PEOPLE". I FELT LIKE SHOUTING IN MY HEAD.

The Almighty continued "Manu my son be calm – Hear what is not said, See what is not shown and Read what is not written". "Your fingers can be your eyes and ears when needed".

"My son, your LINGAM is the tool that will not only provide you with ultimate pleasure but will also help you in making people happy. Your thoughts will be your command and your SEED will be medicine". The Almighty said before he left me hanging.

I came back to my senses but still could not fathom what the Lord God has said.

The thought of trying my so called powers on Kaya, made me sleep. I woke up when Diti came with my morning glass of milk, a habit I had picked up when Sue the cow started giving milk. Diti smiled and I thanked her.

"How was your meeting with The Almighty last night", Diti asked.

I almost dropped my glass and stared at her who kept smiling. "How do you know about it"? I asked her.

Diti kept my question at bay and asked "So how are you going to try to cure Kaya"?

I was again flummoxed by her response, I shrugged my shoulders. "I will bring her to you behind that big rock over there so that no one sees you both". Diti said.

How do you all this? I asked Diti.

"You forget swamy that I am your guide apart from being your soul-mate also you too will know what to do when you try". Diti answered.

On the pretence of going for my morning ablutions I sneaked from the camp and walked over to the big rock and then went around it and sat on a rock that was just about the height of a table.

Diti came with nervous looking Kaya, I motioned Kaya to stand in front of me. Kaya hesitated for a second. "How serious you are Kaya to be cured and become as you were before"?

Swamy, I will do anything and am ready to give anything that is within my power just to be my previous self.

Kaya now place your hands in mine as I stretched out both my hands to her. The energy flowed as Kaya placed her hands in mine, she wanted to withdraw but I held on. Vivid images of her engaged in sexual union with me flared before our very own eyes.

Kaya turned pink to deep red and she was shaking. I let go of her hands as I looked directly in to her eyes, I told Kaya that to cure her I will be having her all three holes. "Kaya, my cum in your cunt will heal your body by eliminating all the fat. My cum, in your mouth will make your body stronger and finally my cum in your ass will stop your body forever from getting sick".

"Do you want it Kaya"? Shaking and shuddering Kaya shyly nodded her head. I opened my arms and she rushed in to them. Layers and layers of fat on her body rippled as she shook. I kissed her tenderly on her lips. I continued kissing her; she dug her nails in my back as her passion took her by force.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.