Rebel - Cover

Rebel

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 86: Escape

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86: Escape - A young Marylander interrupts a very active sex life to join the fight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Size  

"Now," said the big Redcoat, "since you insist on being uncooperative, I have a bargain for you, a trade let us call it." He turned to one of the men near the door. "Bring those two bitches in here," he said.

The heavy door of the basement room swung open and two more British soldiers entered, each with a woman in tow. They brought their prisoners to the colonel, clicked their heels and left.

Now, just a few feet away, stood a handsome woman and a younger girl. Both wore nothing but shifts and stays and both were barefoot. The woman's frail garment had been ripped down to her waist and hung over her corset. Her high breasts stood up proudly, their dark tips hard and prominent. The girl stood with her head down, her slim body trembling.

"This," said the officer with a sneer, "Is Mrs. Horace Smithson, wife of a very dead colonial who was foolish enough to try to stop a Hessian advance on Long Island. He had more bayonet wounds, I am told, than could be counted. And this," he grabbed the smaller woman's head and lifted her chin, "this is her git, her daughter, the fair Jane isn't it? Janie eh?"

The girl yanked her head loose, shaking her long hair violently. She was indeed a lovely youngster, pale and lean. She looked down again after a quick glance up at my face.

Since I was naked, battered and bleeding from my punishment, there was nothing I could do but listen. My hands were shackled to the walls in iron and my ankles clasped in a iron-bar device that made it possible to shuffle but not step or run.

"Here is my offer," said the colonel, patting Mrs. Smithson's bare buttocks. "You cooperate, and I will give them to you for, let us say, for a fortnight before I send them on to the pleasure houses."

The woman looked up at me, sad eyed, and shook her head negatively. "Don't," she mouthed silently.

"Well," said the officer. "I've already been offered twenty pounds in gold this young one's maidenhead. Answer me."

"Bastard," I said, "you make war on women and children."

"Ha," he cried, "and they make war on us. This bitch," he squeezed one of the woman's high breasts, "tried to knife one of my men," and this one," he grabbed the girl's hair and lifted her head, "she spat on me."

"Turn them loose and I will talk, I'll cooperate," I said. I had taken all the whipping and branding I could stand and had formed in my head a list of names I could give them, a list of several Tories, neutrals and dead patriots that would do no harm.

"Oh no," he said, "they'll soon be doing four or five an hour, at least a score a day if they want to eat, fifty if they crave a gin ration as well."

"You really are a foul coward," I said. "How can you do such a thing?"

"They're naught but colonials, like cattle. Besides I get six pence a day for each of them, long as they last."

The mother hugged her daughter to her.

"Would you like to see what they've learned in just three days?" the officer asked with a smile. "The missus here, she can do two at once, pick your hole, with great ease now, and this little whore, she's become a capital cocksucker. Care for a demonstration?"

"No," I said, straining to pull the chains from the stone wall. "Let them go and I'll serve you, do what you ask."

"Don't think he believes me," the big Redcoat said. "Get on your knees girl."

The youngster knelt, eyes still downcast while her mother covered her face with her hands.

"Crawl right up to this big bugger," he said, "and suck that ugly thing into your maw."

The girl moved forward, put her hands on my thighs and licked at the head of my dangling member. It had taken a few blows from the rods they beaten me with and ached something fierce. The youngster looked up at me as she slurped it into her wet mouth.

"Suck, bitch," the officer snarled at her.

I held her mother's eyes as her daughter did as she was told and as my cock responded to her efforts and swelled in her mouth.

"See there," the officer laughed, "ain' she a wonder?" He pulled the girl from me by her hair and she sprawled on the dirty floor.

"All right," I said, "you win. A fortnight it is, and then what?"

"Then, why then" he said, "we hang you or give you to our German friends for bayonet practice, depends on how cooperative you are."

He had his men unchain me and unlock my foot fetters. I shook my arms and bent to rub at my ankles as the colonel ordered pen, ink and paper to be brought. The woman fetched me my long-tailed shirt from a corner of the basement, and I donned it quickly wondering where the rest of my clothes as well as my belt, bayonet and purse were hiding.

"Now," said the colonel with a grin, "I will give you a bit of privacy so you can plot your escape or, if you have good sense, enjoy them both. Please don't deflower the girl; I have plans for her."

The door slammed closed and we heard the bar fall on the outside. The woman came and hugged me and then her child did the same. We sat on the only bench and did clumsy introductions.

'What is going on out there?" I asked the woman whose name was Maud.

"They are rounding up suspected rebels," she said. "I'm not sure what got them started."

"They've separated the woman out," said the girl, "and they're doing awful things to them"

I raked back her long hair that fell well below her waist. She sniffed back a tear.

"Help your mother tie up her shift," I said to her, "while I think a bit." The woman's prime breasts were very distracting despite our fearful situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.