Rebel
Chapter 60: The Quartermaster's Wife

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60: The Quartermaster's Wife - A young Marylander interrupts a very active sex life to join the fight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Size  

I lay on a creekside and remembered when there were lulls, times when we had little or nothing to do except take care of our clothes and shoes, clean our weapons and rest. During one of those slack times, I knew that Lt. Foster had been busily serving the quartermaster's randy wife even before I talked her maid into my tent for a pleasant if tiring evening of give and take, suck and fuck. I gave it to her and she took again and again until she collapsed. panting and covering me with kisses. The major's wife, on the other hand, seemed aloof and indifferent, but she was a tasty wench, and I was eager to have a chance at her when the time was right. Any woman that would roger my lieutenant, was fair game as far I was concerned.

"That was damn wonderful," the maid croaked, restoring her cap as we sauntered back to the home they had commandeered. She seemed a bit loose in the knees. "We'll have to do it again real soon."

I held the basement door for her, and she disappeared into the dark abyss. "Sir," said a calm voice, and I looked up at some rounded hips and lovely eyes. The woman was at the back door at the top of a short flight of steps.

"Ma'am," I replied, smiling and sizing her up.

"You are with Foster's company, are you not?"

"Indeed," I replied, enjoying the view of her barely covered charms as she stood with a small lamp in her hand, a fluttering robe over her plain nightdress and her hair tied back.

"Do you know where he is?" she asked.

"Out on patrol," I said. "Ought to be back in a day or two."

"Ah, very well, I wondered," she said, cocking an eyebrow. "And you."

"Jus' guard duty. My turn to loaf."

"I see. And have you been loafing with my maid, with Jassy, this evening?"

"That her name?" I said. "We've been walking, yes'um."

"Walking?" she said and smiled knowingly. "That what you call it?"

"Good night, ma'am," I said, tossing her a salute. "Duty calls."

"Come here," she said, blowing out her lamp.

I mounted the steps and stood before her, not eager for any more romantic exercise that evening, fearing failure, well spent, cursing the right opportunity at the wrong time.

"My, you are a big one," said the woman. "I'm alone and a bit frightened this evening for some reason."

"Oh," I said, following her inside the dark house, my eyes getting accustomed to the dim moonlight. She took my hand.

"Yes, come in here. See that big chair. Suppose you do your guard duty there?"

"No'um, I'm sorry. Sarge'd be all over me."

"Well then," she said, putting down her lamp. "What time are you off duty?"

"Sunrise," I said as she took my hand inside her light robe.

"I'll will expect you then," she said, stepping closer so that my hand slid to her back. She stood on tip-toe and kissed me, hard. Her tongue probed.

"Yes'm," I said as we pulled apart.

"I can wait until then. Jassy tells me that you have something I might enjoy."

From midnight, I walked my post and did my duty, hoping the quartermaster major's wife would sleep late and give me a chance to rest a bit before she got what she obviously wanted. When the sergeant relieved me that gray morning, I marched myself over to the dark house, happy to see no light. I tapped lightly, sat on the back steps, leaned against the door, folded my arms and was instantly asleep.

I heard the latch drop just before the door opened so I did not fall into the room. "Have I kept you waiting?" asked a musical voice. "I did not hear you knock." The sun was barely over the trees so I probably had managed an hour or so of shuteye. "Come," the woman said, and I stood, surprised to find that my equipment was responding after so little rest.

"Jassy told me that you were very manly," the woman said as she led me to her bedroom, barefoot, her light gown flowing with her. "Praised you to the heavens."

"I just came off six hours of guard duty, ma'm, six hours of standing and walking, ma'am, trying to be alert," I told her, sitting on her bed and pulling off my boots. "You let me sleep a while and I'll do my very best for you." She stood before me, smiling and licking her lips, and I held her at the hips after I pulled off my stockings. She smelled good and looked better. Her hips were as wide and firm, her belly a soft puff.

"Work first," she said, untying her night dress at her throat. "then rest." She shrugged her shoulders and the long gown slithered down, pausing at her upright nipples and stopping at my hands. I let go and watched the cloth descend over the bright hills and dark valleys of her well-molded body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.