Rebel - Cover

Rebel

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 39: Nicole

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Nicole - A young Marylander interrupts a very active sex life to join the fight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Size  

Most people seem to think that young Lafayette was the first Frenchman to come over and serve the American cause. He might have been the richest and perhaps the youngest and surely the best known, but he was not the first. I met a man called Bonnet, Bo-nay he called it, at least a year before I saw Lafayette. He went to war in style, followed by two wagons, one with his food, cook and dinner table and the other for his wife, their clothes and her maid. I had both of them. The maid was better in some ways, more my style, but Madam Bonnet was very good if somewhat intimidating.

I had been flirting with the maid for some time as we moved north and then west. She was called Nan and was small and well rounded with blonde ringlets that almost reached her waist. Her mistress, the svelte Nicole, piled her light brown hair high on her head in the mornings and squeezed herself into stylish dresses even out in the wilds of New York. She was a pretty thing, slim and graceful, and she always wore jewels on her ears and around her long neck and thin wrists.

While her husband was off designing another fort for Washington's army to dig, I caught Madam alone in her big tent, asked where I might find her maid, and was stopped with a hand on my arm.

"What business have you with my girl?" she asked in almost unaccented English, her other hand flat between her small, upright breasts.

"None yet," I said with a smile, "but I intend to have some."

"How gallant," she said. "Since she's not here, you can assist me." She turned and said, "Hook me up."

The back of her shiny dress lay open over her lacy shift and boned stays. I did the hooks quickly, and she turned and gave me a deep curtsey that displayed her fine, upraised boobies which stood half out of her tight-fitting gown. "Thank you, m'seur," she said with a smile. "Perhaps later, you might return for a visit since I am quite alone these days and in dire need of the, let's say, comfort and companionship."

That was as blunt an invitation as I was likely to hear so I just nodded and escaped, confused I suppose and wondering if she meant what I hoped she did. I found her maid in the midst of a group of loitering men, tossing her curls, laughing and enjoying their attention, and went about my chores. At nightfall, I returned to the fancy tent and met Nan who only had a few words of English including several vile phrases the soldiers had taught her in jest. She bowed me in as if she had been expecting me and went on her way, humming a tune, her wide hips rolling right and left.

Nicole was sitting in a chair with a sloping back, still in the same light-colored dress I had helped to fasten. She was drinking wine from a small glass and offered me some. It tasted odd, the yellowish stuff, like licorice, but I drank it. Then she doused her lamp and said, "Undress me, if you please."

The process took longer than it should have since we paused along the way to kiss and fondle each other now and then, but when I finally got her bare, my hands found a velvet smooth skin, lightly furred and yielding between her long legs. I explored most of it. She was ready, moist, panting and eager, by the time I got out of my britches, into her arms and between her thighs.

The bed the Frenchman had brought with him was substantial, but barely long enough for my body. She squirmed, squealed and thrashed about under me, but I had my way and enjoyed myself as best I could with such an uncooperative woman who kept trying to push me off long before I was half done with her.

When we finished and lay gasping beside each other, she said, "You must find me a man, a much smaller man. You are a bull. Too much. Too much. I am torn, yes?"

I kissed her nose and petted her raised hip. "I'm sorry," I said. "I know several nice boys, drummer boys, who will be happy to serve you."

She smiled up at me. "Good, good," she breathed. She turned her back to me, and I slid closer, adopted the spoon position. "Oh," she said, sucking in her breath as I entered her again. "That's better, but still, ah, right there, yes, more there. Move it about." Her body shook in my hands, and that went on for some time. When we lay prone, recovering, she said again, "Please, find me a man more my size. The colonel, when he does not drink too much, is welcome, but I need a younger man, more petite, see vou play."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.