Rebel
Chapter 31: Capture and Pleasure

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Capture and Pleasure - A young Marylander interrupts a very active sex life to join the fight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Size  

"Oh! Ahh. Oh! Ahh Oh! Ahh." The lovely girl beneath me had a regular litany consisting of a cry of seemingly-surprised pleasure with a sharp intake of breath followed by a deep sigh of even more intense joy. The first came as I drove my eager yard into her and the second as I slowly withdrew it to plunge again and again and again into her clinging heat and vibrant body, to grind against her engorged nub and nuzzle her sweaty breasts. Her legs were wrapped about me and her belly quivered against mine as I pleasured myself, steadily accelerating, raising her whole arched body on my spit, rocking wildly from side to side, my brain turned off entirely as we bounced and jounced together.

"Ohohohohohoh," she cried as the pace increased to a frantic level of short and intense jabs of just in, in, in, and in that sent her kicking and clawing, her back and neck tensed and her mouth agape. I let her writhe on my prod and concentrated on depth and duration, my stones aching and pulsing to a roiling boil. I gritted my teeth and subdued my urge to scream as I came again, filling the pulsing cavity I was in. It overflowed as I continued to piston into her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped, dying on my lance, her arms falling to her sides, and then "Oh God!" again when she climaxed almost at once, shuddering and clamping me hard within her as waves of pleasure-pain washed over both of us. She jerked on my spear as if shocked her repeatedly. I rotated my hips some and tried to screw it more deeply into her.

We had gone from my initial penetration of her narrow crevice and slick but tiny opening to the kicking, screaming and pounding finale in about five minutes of steady effort so I was nowhere near ready to stop my own fierce striving despite the fact that the long-haired girl was now collapsing under me, seemingly spent and satisfied, a silly smile on her lovely face, limp as trampled grass. It was, I believe, our third sweaty congress of the late afternoon that was moving into evening and, if I must evaluate, hardly the best of the series. When I was a lad, three was nothing, but now it was an effort.

I paused, still sunk to the hilt within her, my pike jumping and flexing with a will entirely its own. On fully extended arms I smiled down at her, our bodies touching only at a single, pleasurable spot as I managed to massage steadily her tiny and sensitive nub by grinding at her groin. I bent down and kissed her gently. We both were dripping sweat and nearly spent. Her mouth opened but no sound emerged, just gulping, so I withdrew a bit and essayed another hip thrust into her, rotating my pelvis as best I could, poised to spring. She jumped and her eyes widened in fear as she felt me tense to impale her yet again.

"I can't, oh, I really can't, please, oh please pull it out," she whined as I rammed my long prod slowly into her, and then again, withdrawing each time until I could feel its ridged head at her dripping and enfolded lips, her silky hair tickling my stiff stalk, her long legs holding me firmly and warmly. Each thrust seemed a yard long and each brought forth a sigh of pleasure from both of us.

I bent and kissed her gently again then pushed myself up, bent my back and enjoyed myself freely as she tried to squirm away, thoroughly gigged. I gave her twenty or thirty more short, fiercesome strokes, each much harder than the one before. Our flesh smacked together very satisfactorily. When her head reached the big bed's hardwood top, she was trapped and should have resigned herself to her fate, but she kept squirming, trying to escape despite being deeply speared. I could hear myself exhaling with each thrust and the roar of blood in my ears, but I turned deaf to her gasping pleas for surcease.

"Oh please, please," she cried, "You brute, you've torn me asunder." But I could feel her body starting to betray her, beginning to respond once more and move in rippling concert with my movement, her hips rising to meet my awesome and ceaseless spearing, her thighs still clamping me tightly, breasts heaving up with erect nipples seeking friction, tongue lolling in her open mouth. I bent my face to her and her hands came to my back and her tongue into my mouth as she dug in her fingernails.

"I can't; I can't," she moaned as I rose yet again, bending my back painfully to arch into her, but she could and she did, cresting again, spraying me with her spittle when she squealed with pleasure, her bare feet thumping the mattress beside my knees. After I had pumped out my aching stones' load of sperm in a series of gushing bolts, I slowed my motions to a very gentle sliding of my mast in and out of her deep, tight socket, now oiled to the point of being totally slick and smooth, an easy passage to intense satisfaction.

I stopped my thrusts and simply let my prick have its head, so to speak, and it jumped and frolicked in its muscular playyard. At last, both hungry and thirsty as well as limply sodden and thoroughly spent, I withdrew and fell beside her, kissing her bare shoulder and letting my hand rest in the sticky hair of her soft and throbbing mound.

"Beast," she sighed. "Stallion, bull, freak, monster, cock, oh wondrous cock." She grabbed it. "Oh, beautiful cock, monstrous cock."

I kneaded and petted her while her hand stroked my shrunken member, stretching its flaccid body out on my hairy belly and pinching its sticky head.

"You are certainly no gentleman," she said quietly, sniffing so I might suspect she was shedding tears.

"Never claimed I was," I told her, letting two fingers spread her lips while the middle two slid up into her drenched crevice. She was bubbling out fluids like an artesian well.

"You deceived me," she claimed, playing with the head of my tired prod, pulling at the stalk, stretching the wide thing out to its full length, moving the foreskin to and fro and then tracing the thick vessel that lay along its wrinkled base.

"Never," I said as my thumb found her erect prick and my hand cupped her soaked and pouting privates. She was leaking juices in gobs and still very warm, her lovely body all a tremble, flushed and sweating.

"You said you were tired, needed sleep," she whispered, her lips touching my ear and her knee now nudging my shrunken ballocks, warm breast flopping on my chest.

"And I do," I replied, pulling her to me, getting my two sticky fingers into her from the back and wiggling them about.

"Yee," she gasped as her whole body reacted to the intrusion.

"So go to sleep and let me rest," I said, withdrawing my hand, patting her firm, rounded buttocks and turning to grasp her off side breast while my mouth took in the startled nipple of the nearer globe.

"Ah," she sighed, pulling me to her as I tongued her. I could feel myself hardening as was her dug, but my mind urged me to caution and to rest.

She licked my nipples, wriggled down my body and took the length of my root between her lush breasts, holding them together to form a sweat-slick tunnel for me to move within. It was hardly what I wanted, but it was an interesting feeling, surging up under her chin time after time while she chuckled and wiggled.

Then she scooted still further down my frame, held my hairy legs and took the swollen head of my phallus between her soft lips, licking it gently and then sucking it into her mouth, her hands moving up to my pelvis as she nibbled its stalk and tongued its head.

That was even more pleasant. She was very diligent and able to take two or three inches of my thick pole into her mouth as she crouched over me.

When she had me fully erect, she grabbed my pike at its thick base and squatted above it, moving left and right on her knees to get centered before she lowered her dripping cunny down its entire length, impaling herself with a teeth-gritting smile. When the whole rigid spear had disappeared under her curly mat, she shook her head, lifted her chin, sighed and began an up and down movement using the muscles of her thighs. I reached up and held her bouncing breasts, running her jutting nipples through my fingers.

When she spasmed and tired, I raised my legs behind her and she leaned back, her hands on her own legs as I took over the pace, thrusting up steadily until I was cannonading into her, and she was bouncing repeatedly on my belly, head lolling freely. She collapsed atop me, biting my neck and then enjoyed another throbbing crest that seemed to last for several minutes. I thought she was going to tear my root from my groin before she was done and lay moaning on me, sobbing, "Enough, enough."

I stroked her, pulled the covers up over us and then, somehow, we slept, tangled together.

I awoke, frighteningly erect and not knowing where I was or who the young woman sleeping beside me was. Slowly, as I tweaked my rigid member and cupped my throbbing ballocks, memory returned in ragged fragments.

She was the young and luscious wife of a very high ranking Tory, a wealthy man of extraordinarily odd tastes who had seemingly married her on a whim and then neglected her as if she did not exist while he dallied with young boys and much older women at a high-priced bordello. She lived in a fine and fancy house, surrounded by servants and silverware. She had wardrobes stuffed with all sort of expensive clothes and hoards of perfumes and jewelry that might have made her the envy of every woman on the East Coast of North America. What she lacked was a competent lover.

I had helped her on the street when I saw her and her cowering maid being accosted by a rough-looking pair of incomprehensible Germans, and she invited me to dine and then, quite shyly, to her bed. I claimed fatigue, concealing my politics and assignment, but never willing to miss an opportunity to enjoy a good meal or a willing woman, especially one this pretty or so needy.

She surely was not yet twenty, indeed still carried a bit of the soft curves of childhood in her face. But her body was fully formed, generously endowed and regally mounted. And she was damn near tireless. I had taken her at the foot of her bed before she shed her shift and stays, on my lap in an oversized rocking chair in just her shift and then naked and spread-eagled on the rug before her fireplace in a single orgiastic romp before we made it to her bed about sunset where I claimed to be much too tired for another coupling which began almost at once. That led to her cries for mercy and to her gallop on my loins as we made the beast two more times. Five must surely be my limit even with a good rest period in between.

Now in the pre-dawn gloom I was the possessor of a mighty tool, a thick lightning rod of frightful proportions, its purple head the size of a goose egg and its heavy-veined shaft as thick and hard as my bayonet handle. I brought to my mind what we had done the evening previous, chuckling in my throat at the romping in the rocking chair, and then roused her with a kiss on her pert nose and a hand between her mounded thighs. She flicked open her dark blue eyes and stretched like a cat, raking her light brown hair from her forehead as she lifted her breasts to my face, and I slipped a finger into her.

I nuzzled between her firm boobs, licking each nipple in turn and then kissed my way past her deep navel to her belly and down to find her tiny prick which I licked and sucked until she squealed, her hands yanking on my queue to pull me up to her mouth.

She spread her legs, dug in her heels, closed her eyes and let me lift her rump to seat my monstrous prod in her deep-sucking, fat-lipped twat. As it sank very slowly, inch by thick and rigid inch, opening her narrow passage very wide, she moaned a bit and wriggled beneath me, lubricating the way, but we finally got it in, all tucked away like a wild animal in a small cage and then we began, bellies slapping together, and before we stopped I was up on my knees with the girl pinned to the headboard on her toes, legs bent, and both of us were sobbing with passion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.