Redeeming Halloween - Cover

Redeeming Halloween

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

Rob hoisted his gym bag to his shoulder as he stood up from paying the cabbie. He glanced around, practicing the situational awareness that Archer had harped on during class that evening. Night had fallen and the streetlamps were on, casting shadows on the walks and stoops of the neighborhood. It was late and the few people out and about were casual strollers enjoying the cool spring night. He shook his head and turned to the door of his building.

In the apartment, he found Elaina standing at the window and Dawn puttering around in the kitchen. After disencumbering himself, he went to Elaina and hugged her from behind. She leaned her head back and hummed at him when he nuzzled her hair.

"Everything all right?" he whispered into her ear.

"Mmm hmm," she purred in reply.

"Good," he whispered as he kissed her ear. He let her go and went to find Dawn in the kitchen. She was seated at the table now and was nibbling at a sandwich. Two more sandwiches were on a plate at his place at the table. He stopped long enough to nibble at the back of her neck, causing her to giggle and scrunch down.

"Mmm," she murmured, "I'll give you all day to cut that out."

Rob laughed and took his place at the table, grabbing up a sandwich and taking a bite. Moments later, Elaina joined them at the table after getting a bottle of flavored water from the fridge. She flirted and teased as they ate, and as soon as they had finished, she grabbed them both by the hand and dragged them off to the bedroom, not even allowing her lovers time to clean up the kitchen.

Rob looked at Dawn with a raised eyebrow and a sly grin, and she giggled back at him, waggling her eyebrows in turn. No sooner had Elaina gotten them in the room, then they turned the tables on her and held her down on the bed as they stripped her. Elaina shrieked then giggled when Rob pulled her pants off her ankles then took her toes in his mouth and chewed. Her giggles turned to moans when Dawn attacked her lips and ran a hand over the soft flesh of her breast and taut nipple.

Rob stood up from his place at the end of the mattress and stripped quickly and efficiently. He crawled up on the bed and took over for Dawn so she could strip in turn. Once she was nude, she rejoined Rob, lying down beside Elaina. They both firmly captured a breast with a hand and began kissing and licking and nibbling all over Elaina's face and ears and throat.

"I love you, Mistress," Rob whispered as he ran his tongue along the whorls of her ear, and she shivered as goosebumps ran over her shoulders and breasts.

"I love you, Mistress," Dawn hushed as she nibbled on her earlobe, and Elaina gasped and arched her neck as a small orgasm juddered through her body, starting at her center and spreading like flame over her skin.

Together, Rob and Dawn moved their kisses down her neck and over her chest. Their hands moved ahead of their lips, claiming new territory and exploring her curves and valleys. There was a brief tussle as their hands arrived at her mons, but Rob acceded to Dawn and continued down Elaina's thighs. Dawn laid her head on the soft flesh and firm muscles of Elaina's belly and dragged her nails through the soft russet fur on Elaina's mound. Her fingers lingered and played among the hairs, then she allowed her hand to drift lower to trace her cleft. Elaina's hips bucked and Dawn laughed when her fingers split the lips to the dewy flesh inside.

"Naughty girl!" Dawn admonished. "Don't be in such a rush."

Dawn brought her fingers down lower to the silky inner thigh, brushing the pads of her fingers up and down slowly. Together, she and Rob traced their tongues along the crease beside her mound and pulled on her thighs with their hands. Elaina spread her legs to their urging, and the scent of her oils filled the air as her cleft unfolded. Unable to resist, Dawn ducked in and planted a loving kiss on the shaft of Elaina's burgeoning clitoris, eliciting a gasp and moan from her lover.

"Please?" Elaina moaned. "Please? I ... I need..."

Dawn looked at Rob with a smile on her lips. "Our mistress needs you," she said huskily.

Rob rose from the mattress and maneuvered between Elaina's spread thighs. Dawn took hold of his throbbing penis and helped guide it to Elaina's flowing core. She watched, fascinated as the velvet head pressed the tender flesh, the petals thinning and allowing his shaft to enter her body. She looked up to Elaina's face when she heard moaning, then she moved up to capture her lover's swollen lips again.

Rob stopped after he had entered her fully, braced up on his arms to give Dawn room. He slowing began thrusting, his body moving hers and making her lips a moving target. Giggling, Dawn sat up and contented herself with kneading and caressing Elaina's breasts while Elaina panted with lust.

Elaina reached out and tugged at Dawn's hips. Dawn frowned and sidled around, not sure what she wanted. Elaina used her vampire strength to lift Dawn's near thigh up and over her face. Rob understood first what Elaina was after and tucked his knees under her thighs so that he was sitting up straight instead of leaning over. He reached back and put his arms behind her knees and pulled them up to rest on his elbows.

Dawn wasn't totally without experience and finally recognized what Elaina wanted; she had simply never done it that way with a woman before now. She cautiously lowered her hips until she felt Elaina's lips on her smooth vulva then surrendered to Elaina's tongue. Elaina split her labia with her tongue then took a long, slow swipe from her clitoris to her anus, causing Dawn to quiver and moan. Rob leaned in and engaged her in a deep, passionate kiss.

Suddenly, Dawn gasped and shuddered hard, leaning back with her eyes rolled back in her head. Rob looked down and saw Elaina with her mouth clamped on Dawn's thigh and sucking hard. Elaina reached up and gripped Dawn's hips as the girl began swooning in the grip of a powerful orgasm. Elaina pulled back and laved the wound with her tongue until it was healed. She released her grip on Dawn, and Rob guided her gently to the side where she curled up, shivering and cooing with aftershocks.

Once he was sure Dawn was settled comfortably, Rob pulled his knees back and stretched out over Elaina, keeping her knees locked over his elbows. He leaned down to kiss her, folding her near in half, and began powering his way into her core. Unable to maintain contact with her lips while thrusting, he put his head beside hers and found another gear. Dawn laughingly complained they were going to bounce her out of the bed, but Rob was too far gone to hear her. Dawn tried to get around behind them and perhaps put her lips and tongue to good use, but Rob was too energetic for her to safely do anything. She did watch as his erection powered in and out of Elaina and hoped he would do that for her sometime soon. She was amazed by the amount of fluids Elaina was producing.

Dawn looked up when Rob suddenly seized up and shook, his hips pressing into Elaina. Elaina had somehow gotten her ankles locked around Rob's back, and had she dug her fingernails into his skin. Dawn watched as rivulets of blood trailed down from the scratches Elaina was clawing into his skin. She looked over and saw that Elaina had her teeth sunk into Rob's shoulder, her eyes wide open and glowing brightly. As she relaxed, Elaina's eyes drifted closed and she licked at the skin. Rob seemed to relax all at once and released her knees. Her legs fell off to the sides and he fell forward and pressed her into the mattress.

"No, don't," Dawn called out when Rob went to roll off Elaina. They both looked at her curiously. "Your back's all bloody. Let me get something to wash you off."

Under Elaina's direction, Rob crawled off crabwise and lay on his stomach beside her. When Dawn returned with a damp cloth, she found Elaina licking at his back like a kitten. Dawn smiled wryly and proceeded to wipe down everywhere Elaina had been.

"That must have been a good one," Dawn commented to Elaina. "I think I'm jealous. I never did that." Elaina smiled up at her but continued laving Rob's back. Before long, Rob was healed and cleaned.

"Actually," Elaina said when she sat up, "You did. The night you gave yourself to us." Dawn gave her a quizzical look.

"I don't remember that," she replied, and then she blushed. "Well, I remember the night..."

"I healed him while you were relaxing in the afterglow," Elaina said with a crooked smile. "I didn't think it would be good for you to see that that night."

Rob's sleepy snort and grumble interrupted their reminiscing, and they both giggled before settling down beside him to sleep, holding hands across his back.


"Rob, I've got a day out of the office today," Dawn said at breakfast Friday morning.

"That's unusual," Elaina commented as she put a mug of coffee down in front of Rob then took a seat.

"Yeah, well, sometimes I have to follow up on a disputed assessment," she replied wryly. "There's a young couple who doesn't believe their house isn't worth as much as they thought it should. I have to go in and justify the assessment in person."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.