Redeeming Halloween
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

The alarm went off, startling Rob and causing him to reach over and smack the clock just a little too hard. The casing broke and the readout started flashing eights, over and over again. He groaned, thinking it was a good thing it was Friday and he had the weekend to get a new one.

He rolled up on the bed and put his feet to the floor, working his toes into the nap of the rug until he felt awake enough to stand. He looked back at the bed and it finally dawned on him that neither of the women were there. He blinked his eyes several times and stood up, scratching his armpit distractedly.

He heard the bathroom door open and looked up in time to see Dawn walking in, naked and glowing from her shower. His day suddenly got immeasurably better. She wandered over and gave him a closed-lip kiss: he hadn't brushed his teeth yet, after all. He watched interestedly as she dressed, making a disappointed noise when she pulled on panties to match her bra. She smiled and walked over to kiss him again.

"This should be the last day, honey," she told him soothingly. He smiled like a little boy.

He finally roused himself enough to stand up and head off to the shower. On the way, a naked Elaina intercepted him and passed him a mug of steaming coffee. He offered his thanks and kissed her forehead, then went into the bathroom to take care of business. He brought the empty mug to the kitchen after dressing.

Over breakfast, they discussed what the plans for the weekend were. The funeral, of course, was at the center of it all. The weather report was for scattered showers and gusty winds all weekend, with possible patches of sunlight scattered throughout the days. Temperatures were forecast to be cold: spring was coming but winter wasn't ready to release its grip quite yet.

Elaina said it should be feasible. Due to the uncertainty of rain, they could bring umbrellas. If it looked like the sun was going to be an issue, she would stay in the car and show up later as if she hadn't been there at the cemetery. Rob and Dawn were hesitant, not wanting to risk her going out in the sun, but she assured them that she would be careful.

Rob escorted Dawn to the bus stop and saw her off properly. His early arrival at work was no longer cause for comment, and Barbara greeted him cheerfully.

Their relationship had changed: she was no longer aloof, and she was taking an interest in his relationship with Elaina and Dawn. He'd tried to downplay it at first, but Barbara was thoroughly hooked into the gossip network and wouldn't let him get away with that. She thought it was a riot and gave him advice on how to keep a woman happy.

"In your case," she'd said, "You have to do it times two. Just remember, flowers are always welcome."

He filled her in on the offer Mr. Kerck had made him, and she calmly opened the treasure chest and made a note in a file. He tried to get a look at it, but she was no fool. She snapped the file closed before he could get close, and he didn't get a sniff.

Jake reported later that he'd found five more names, bringing the total to seven. He said that after taking them out of the equation, the numbers matched expectations, so now he was going to try to find how the money was moved. He said it looked as if the trick was when the commissions were divided at the final accounting.

Rob thanked him and reported the findings to Bob. Now that credit was being given where due and headquarters had settled down, he was back on an even keel.

"Just make sure that you have all the facts straight," he commented before dismissing him. With the extra business the latest case had generated, Bob was busier than ever.

Rob went back to his office to attend to the backlog the whole affair had generated. They were getting more straight up audits without attending concerns. Companies just wanted to be sure their books were in good shape.

Elaina and Dawn met him for lunch. It was a quiet meal with the three of them simply visiting. Rob saw Tony at the kitchen with Deidra, simply chatting during a lull in business. Deidra perked up when she noticed a table getting ready to clear out and turned her head for a quick peck before getting back to the tables. The ladies had picked up on his interest and saw the kiss as well.

"Well, well," Elaina commented. "It's seems romance is everywhere these days." Dawn nodded her agreement thoughtfully, watching as Deidra put a little extra swish in her sway as she walked to the tables.

"I think it's good," Dawn remarked, "For both of them. Tony's been alone for too long, I think."

Despite the temptation, Rob decided not to say anything to Tony or Deidra until they admitted it. Just then, Tony turned his head and saw Rob watching him. He crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame with a little smile. Rob smiled back.

"Saw that, did you?" The ladies had warned him with their eyes of someone's approach, so he wasn't startled when Deidra spoke up behind him.

"Saw what?" he replied, changing his mind about teasing. He felt a little payback was due in light of all the teasing she had done.

"Oh, um, nothing," she said, backpedaling furiously. "Is there anything else I can get you folks?"

Dawn decided to play. She'd seen some of that teasing for herself.

"Can I have some of what he got?" she asked, pointing at Tony. Deidra blushed. "I'm sorry," Dawn said, making a moue. "Was that supposed to be a secret?"

"No," Deidra answered, shaking her head. "We just haven't gone public with it yet."

"Then I would suggest that you not put on public displays of affection," Elaina remarked archly. "People might get the idea that you two like each other." The smirk on her face let Deidra know they were teasing.

They bantered back and forth for a few minutes, Deidra keeping on eye on the room the entire time. She excused herself and went to grab the coffee pot when she saw several patrons looking at their cups. Tony came over to take her place at the table.

"You harassing my waitress?" he asked gruffly. Rob got an evil grin on his face.

"We might ask the same of you, old man," Rob stated. "Could be a harassment case in the making there."

Tony flushed then blustered, with Dawn and Elaina assuring him they thought it was cute. That only made him blush more.

"You're going to have to tell me about that one day," Rob commented as they stood to leave. Rather than waiting for Deidra to come around, he handed their bill to Tony with enough cash to cover and asked him to take care of it. He told them he would.

The three of them stopped to say good-bye to Deidra, the women kissing her cheek and saying they were happy for her. Rob just winked, causing her to blush again.

The rest of the day passed quickly and quietly, and Rob left on time, actually beating Dawn home for a change. Elaina had done up some type of Hungarian stew served over spaetzle noodles, and they enjoyed a fulfilling meal together.


"Dawn," Elaina said after dinner was through, "We need to work with you to get you to the point where you can call on your talents at need, not when need calls on you."

"Okay," Dawn said reluctantly. She was remembering the last time they worked with her and how exhausted she was afterward, and she said as much.

"It's like anything else," Rob assured her. "The more you use it, the easier it gets. Think of it as a set of muscles that you've never used before."

Elaina retrieved her hand mirror from the bedroom for Dawn to use as feedback, and they settled down in the kitchen to work with her on the pheromone dispersal first. Rob remarked that the effect didn't seem as strong this time as last.

"Perhaps with continued exposure we become immune," Elaina theorized, "I can feel it, but it's not having the same impact."

They spent about an hour on that, until Elaina was satisfied that Dawn could call it up on demand. She was looking pale by then, and it was decided that it was enough for one night. Elaina threw together a pile of sandwiches and Dawn made serious inroads on it. Rob helped her finish them off: he had been so into helping her, he hadn't noticed that he was expending energy himself in a useless effort to bolster her energy.

After the humans got their fill, they called it a night and went to bed. When Rob came back from brushing his teeth, he discovered the ladies had gotten a head start on the festivities. They were tangled in a passionate embrace, their hands wandering all over each other as Elaina checked to see if Dawn still had her tonsils. When Rob teased Dawn about that later, she told him that they had, in fact, been removed when she was fifteen.

Since she was still on her period, Dawn offered Rob a blow job. After some consideration, during which time she had begun to get upset, Rob arranged her so that she was on her hands and knees beside him, her hips near his chest. Then he encouraged Elaina to offer herself to his lips and tongue while he used his hand to stroke Dawn's mound. Elaina straddled his head facing his feet and put herself in reach of his mouth. Once she was settled and Rob was busy pleasing her, Elaine leaned over Dawn, pressing her breasts into Dawn's back and caressing whatever she could reach.

Dawn was nowhere near as experienced as Elaina with fellatio, but her enthusiasm had to count for something. Elaina started offering pointers when she noticed Rob flinching, and he noticed an immediate improvement.

When he felt Dawn's clitoris extending beyond its sheath, Rob lightened his touch and stroked it persistently, using her oils to keep things gentle. Elaina had already experienced one peak, soaking his face in the process, and was well on her way to another, when Dawn reached her first. Rob had to warn her when her teeth took a grip on the glans during her orgasm. She apologized with her mouth full and returned to the matter at hand.

About the time Rob was nearing completion, Elaina had another orgasm and fell off to the side. She laid her head on his thigh and watched Dawn work his cock over from close range, taking a lick when the opportunity presented itself. Dawn had another orgasm and, in an attempt to keep him safe, rolled her lips over her teeth. She lost track for a moment and let her head go further down the shaft than she'd ever been and felt him poking her throat. She pulled back before her gag reflex could cause trouble and found her mouth filling with his spend as he came, grunting loudly. Caught off guard by his release, she was unable to contain it, and it dribbled down his shaft to where Elaina could reach it. She ducked her head in and cleaned the outflow while Dawn pursed her lips on the flange and captured the rest. When he stopped pulsing, Dawn grabbed Elaina by the back of her neck and pulled her in to share the bounty.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.