Redeeming Halloween - Cover

Redeeming Halloween

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

Rob reached over and tweaked Dawn's nipple again. She gasped and shivered, goosebumps rising all over her arms and chest. Elaina reached over and caressed the breast on her side, passing over the nipple and bending it slightly.

"Elaina! Your hand is cold," Dawn complained, and then she frowned. "It's not just your hand that's cold, your whole body's cold. Are you okay?"

Rob reached across and laid a hand on Elaina's skin. "How long has it been since you last fed? I mean really fed, not just a love bite," he asked with concern.

Elaina opened her mouth to reply, then closed it again. She frowned as she considered how long it had been. Her look changed to chagrin when she figured it out.

"It's been over two weeks, hasn't it?" Rob asked. "Since the night we went to the club."

"What's her feeding have to do with her being cold?" Dawn asked worriedly.

"Vampires' bodies are normally cool," Elaina answered. "Usually, the only time a vampire is truly warm is after a feeding. Otherwise, we're room temperature."

Dawn's eyes widened. "What, like a lizard or something?" she asked, appalled.

"Not quite," Elaina replied. "We cool down a lot in cold weather, but we still maintain a core temperature. It's just a lot lower than a human's. Consuming blood straight from the source warms us some, but it's mostly our bodies processing the blood that warms us up.

"When Rob became a part of my life, and I started feeding only from him, for the most part, we discovered my body became more efficient at handling that blood. It started storing blood and using it as needed rather than expending it all at once." Elaina looked at Rob contritely. "Until tonight, I've been keeping up with the need."

"I guess I'll be feeding you tonight after all," Rob commented, referencing his earlier statement.

"Dawn," Elaina said solicitously, "Do you think you can handle watching me feed? It's not like I'm going to get all feral on him, but you might find it disturbing all the same."

Dawn considered carefully before answering. "I think I should watch," she said haltingly. "It's who you are, Elaina, and if I can't accept that..."

Elaina smiled encouragingly at her. "Don't worry, sweeting. We'll just make this something we're doing and not an event." She turned to Rob. "Why don't you sit here on the end of the bed, and I'll sit in your lap.

"Dawn?" she continued, turning to her, "Sit here next to him. If you feel you can't handle it, you can go wait for us in the living room. Don't feel bad if you can't. I can understand you being uneasy."

Dawn shook her head and waited for Rob to get settled before sitting next to him. "There's not going to blood all over the place, is there?" she asked timorously.

"Of course not, sweetheart," Elaina replied soothingly. "Every drop of his blood is precious to me. I wouldn't waste it like that."

Rob held his arms out to Elaina, and she climbed aboard, straddling his legs with hers. Dawn was surprised to see that Rob was half hard again in anticipation. She watched as Elaina reached between them and guided him into her, and she felt her flow begin.

Instead of becoming more active, Elaina settled into his arms and rested her head on the shoulder opposite of where Dawn was sitting. She watched as Elaina started kissing and licking his throat, and Rob started humming in pleasure.

"I thought you were going to feed from him," Dawn grumped, "Not make love to him."

"For us," Rob answered, "It's one and the same." Then he groaned. Elaina smiled against his throat, her belly muscles flexing as she worked her internal muscles. Dawn blinked when she realized what Elaina was doing.

"You're going to have to teach me that," Dawn said to Elaina. Elaina just chuckled for an answer, her stomach muscles rippling. Rob groaned in response.

Elaina continued licking and sucking until Rob started becoming flushed. As Dawn watched closely, Elaina opened her jaws wide and applied her fangs to his throat. She watched as the ivory tips sank into the skin just before Elaina closed her lips on him. She watched as Elaina's throat worked, sucking down the blood she was pulling from the vein she'd opened. She saw how Rob's toes curled against the carpet and heard his heartfelt groan as he reached completion without Elaina doing anything except suck on his neck and work her muscles.

Elaina pulled her mouth from Rob's throat, and Dawn gasped at the wounds she saw on his neck. A drop of blood ran from one of the wounds and Elaina quickly chased it down, drawing her tongue up and over the wounds. Dawn watched wide-eyed as the wounds closed more with each pass, until they were nothing more than scratches. And then they were gone, completely healed without even a scar to show for it.

"I thought you said there wouldn't be any blood," Dawn said faintly.

"I did that to show you how I heal," Elaina replied sensuously, squirming in Rob's lap as she felt his heated spend running out of her. Rob was resting his head on her shoulder, rubbing her back with his hands and kissing her neck.

"My saliva serves a couple of purposes. One is that when I bite, it convinces the nerves that pain is pleasure. Rob tells me it stings at first, then it becomes very pleasurable." Rob nodded on her shoulder, making a smacking sound with his lips on her skin. She cooed at him then told him to behave.

"Another thing it does is heal," she continued playfully. "I have to work it in for that to happen, so that's why I lick him like that. That's fun, too." She looked a little sad when she spoke next. "Apparently, it also ties my ... donor to me once it hits the bloodstream."

Rob squeezed her tight. "Elaina, we've gone over this before. No one in this room minds being tied to you. Honestly, woman, you have to get past that. We love you..." Dawn nodded her enthusiastic endorsement, " ... and we're happy with that. All right?"

Elaina sighed and nodded her head. Dawn reached over to join in the hug, kissing her on the cheek, then the lips when Elaina turned her head.

"Oh, look," Dawn said, "A tear." Before Elaina could turn away, Dawn kissed it from her cheek, shuddering when it hit her tongue. "Wow," she uttered softly, "I can see why Rob likes it so much. It's so..." She trailed off, unable to adequately describe it.

"Did you get enough, sweetheart?" Rob asked her solicitously. Elaina shrugged.

"Enough for now, I would think," she answered. They both turned to Dawn at her sudden gasp. "Dawn, is there something the matter?" she asked with concern. Dawn was staring at her with wide eyes.

"E-Elaina," Dawn said anxiously, "Would you feed from me?" Despite her apparent fear, she seemed eager. Elaina looked at Rob, but he was no help. He was looking at Dawn with surprise on his face. When he did look at Elaina, all he did was shrug.

"Dawn, are you sure about this?" she asked compassionately. "This is a big step."

Elaina watched as Dawn's resolve firmed. "Yes," she replied confidently. "It's a part of who you are, and I want to embrace that."

"I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I'd rather not," Elaina said with a half-smile. "I dearly do want to taste you. You have to be sure, Dawn. There's no going back from here."

Dawn smile brightly at her, happy with her concern and convinced now more than ever that this was the right choice. "Yes, Elaina, I want this."

"Very well," Elaina replied, equally happy. "Let's figure this out. I can't sit in your lap because I'm taller than you."

"Not by much," she grumped at her.

"But it's your neck I need to get to," she replied laughing, "Not the top of your head. So you're going to need to sit in my lap."

"Why the neck?" Dawn asked curiously.

"For tonight, I want to take from a vein that doesn't require a large wound," Elaina replied.

"Oh, okay," Dawn said.

Elaina sat down, emulating Rob's position on the bed. Rob watched curiously as the girls worked out the best way to set it up. Instead of squatting on her knees like Elaina had done with Rob, she sat with her legs apart and wrapped around Elaina's waist. She scooted up Elaina's thighs to get closer, then hesitated when her breasts reached Elaina's.

"These aren't going to get in the way, are they?" she asked, pointing at herself.

"No, sweeting," Elaina replied smiling. "They most definitely will not."

Looking down into their laps, Dawn gave a breathy laugh. "Judging from the state you're in, I would guess not." Both Rob and Elaina looked down and saw that her clitoris had joined the party and was jutting out from her body.

"I ... hope this won't bother you," Elaina stammered. "It's just that..."

"No," Dawn answered, still acting like she was out of breath. "I'm kind of turned on, too."

Taking the bull by the horns, Dawn reached out and pulled herself fully into Elaina's lap. Their breasts flattened as they were pressed together, and Dawn gasped when Elaina's clitoris made contact, nestling in amongst her folds.

"Actually," she said, "That feels pretty fucking good." She hugged Elaina tight as they both shivered through small orgasms together. Rob put a hand on each of their backs and rubbed comfortingly.

"Oh, that was nice," Elaina said breathily. Dawn laughed at her understatement.

"You know what I want to do now?" Dawn asked. Elaina shook her head. "I want to kiss you." Putting actions to words, she leaned in and possessed Elaina's lips with her own. The women writhed against each other as they tried to reach each others souls.

Elaina was still wet from Rob's spend and her most recent come, and Dawn was similarly wet with her own oils. Dawn wriggled her hips on Elaina's lap and felt her prodigious clitoris slide back and forth over her folds. Dawn bucked her hips forward in an attempt to get closer. Both of them froze in place, Dawn with her eyes closed and her head tipped back slightly, Elaina with her eyes wide open and her lips parted wonderingly.

"What's wrong?" Rob asked. When neither answered, or even blinked for that matter, Rob became concerned. "Elaina? Dawn? What's wrong?"

Dawn rolled her head down and opened her eyes to gaze lovingly at Elaina. Elaina's parted lips curved up into a smile. Dawn turned her head languorously to Rob.

"She's in me," Dawn finally replied. She licked her lips and gave her hips a little buck, gasping and rolling her eyes back.

"What?" Rob asked, naturally confused.

"My clitoris, Rob," Elaina breathed. "My clitoris entered her. Oh, God, that feels so good."

"Oh, wow," Rob said in wonder. He tried to see the connection, but all he could see was Dawn smooth outer lips spread over Elaina's furred mons. He watched as Elaina bucked her hips in return and heard them both sigh.

"I'm nowhere near as full as when you're in me," Dawn said to Rob, "But it's Elaina..." she sobbed a sigh when Elaina bucked again, " ... And just knowing that makes it amazing."

The women kissed again, their hips writhing. Rob watched as their nipples dueled, each getting longer and firmer the more they rubbed together. Dawn wrapped her ankles together behind Elaina's back and squeezed, bringing them even closer together.

Elaina took her lips from Dawn's and kissed down the column of her neck. Dawn tipped back her head and offered her throat, gasping and sighing to Elaina's kisses and licks. Elaina positioned herself over Dawn's pulsing jugular and licked and nipped at the skin.

Rob watched as Elaina opened her jaws and bit Dawn firmly on the throat. Dawn's eyes popped open at the pain, then drifted shut as the pain became pleasure. Rob shuddered in sympathy, having gone through the same thing just minutes ago.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.