Redeeming Halloween
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

Elaina, by virtue of being smaller and faster and a vampire to boot, was the one who captured Dawn before she was able to reach the dubious safety of the bed. Elaina was standing behind Dawn with her arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides. Somehow she had snaked a hand up to cover Dawn's mouth to preclude her screaming for help.

"What now, my love?" Rob asked from behind Elaina.

"Go to your sock drawer," she answered casually. "You should find something in there that has a unique purpose."

Rob took a stroll to his dresser, knowing full well there was nothing but socks in that drawer. He pulled open the drawer to discover something that hadn't been there in the morning: a long, thin white leather belt with a brass buckle on one end and a bright red rubbery ball sliding loose in the center. He held it up for Elaina to see when she looked over her shoulder, and she nodded. Dawn tried to twist around but Elaina held her ground, planting her feet firmly.

"Bring it here, love," she instructed. Rob stood for a moment longer pondering the strange device when a memory of a movie popped into his head. A smile spread across his face when he realized that the little red ball was smaller than he remembered. Perhaps it was a kinder, gentler ball gag than the one he'd seen in the movie.

He looked up at Elaina and said, "Really?" and she flicked an eyebrow at him. He held the gag behind his back and worked the end of the belt into the buckle as he approached Dawn. He stopped in front of her and looked down into her eyes. Her brow was furrowed as if in worry, but her eyes were twinkling and she was struggling not to smile behind Elaina's not-so-restraining hand.

"We can't have you alerting the neighbors to your situation," Rob said quietly, "So we must take steps to prevent that."

Now Dawn was frowning, but with bewilderment not fear. Rob allowed his smile to grow then said, "Now, Elaina." She dropped her hand at the same time he swung the belt around, and he dropped it over Dawn's head. She opened her mouth to protest, and he took the opportunity to push the ball in. Meanwhile, Elaina had moved her grip to Dawn's elbows and had those elbows pressed together behind her back. Rob reached behind Dawn's head and tightened the belt, making sure not to trap her hair in the buckle.

Rob stood back to admire their captive. She was humming around the gag and shaking her head, but Rob could see by the gleam in her eyes she was still having fun. Not knowing what Elaina had in store, he hoped she would continue to have enjoy herself.

With her arms pulled back, her chest was pushed up and out, presenting her breasts at their best. Unable to resist, Rob stepped forward and caressed them, listening to her contented hum. Feeling devilish, he pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefingers and pulled, stretching her nipples away from her breasts and listening to her moan behind the gag. He stopped when he'd reached his comfort level and noticed she was leaning back, trying to get him to pull harder. He held his position and let her do the stretching. When she stopped, he saw she was stretched twice as far as he had been willing to go. He released her nipples and watched in fascination as the rebound caused her breasts to ripple and bounce, and she let out a sobbing moan.

"Enough playing, my sweet," Elaina purred. "We need to finish skinning our prey so we can properly consume her. Since she's already taken care of half the job, the rest should be easy."

Rob moved in close and ran a finger from the hollow of her throat to the waist of her jeans. He ran his finger along the waistband, teasing the skin and feeling her warmth. He leaned down and briefly suckled each breast. She tried to push herself harder into his mouth, but Elaina laughed and pulled her back. Rob brought his hands back to the front her waistband and ran his finger down, only to find there was no fly.

He stepped back in confusion and looked at Elaina. "Where's the zipper?"

Dawn let out a muffled giggle, and Elaina said, "Reach around to the back. Those are designer jeans."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rob groused. "Do they do that on purpose to confuse men?" Dawn giggled harder. "Go ahead, human. Laugh it up," he muttered.

Dawn frowned and looked back at Elaina.

Elaina smiled a crafty smile and said, "You figured me out pretty well, but did you ever really take a good, hard look at Rob?"

Dawn shook her head with uncertainty then turned back to look at Rob.

"You said it yourself, Dawn," Elaina whispered in her ear. "Look how healthy he is, how strong he is, how young he is. He told me what you said. So what is the downside?"

Dawn squirmed when she felt her zipper come down and a cool draft caressed her buttocks.

"When was the last time you saw him in the sun?" Elaina hissed.

Dawn whipped her head back to Elaina, real fear beginning to show in her eyes. Without thinking she lifted her feet one at a time to Rob's urging. Rob stood before the ladies, holding up the jeans triumphantly.

"There we are, sweetheart," he said, "All peeled down and ready for consumption." Then he frowned at the tableau before him. "Okay, what happened?"

Dawn turned to look at him with fear in her eyes. "It's time to show Dawn your fangs, sweeting," Elaina said, gloating. Dawn whimpered.

"Well, unless you've been really naughty," Rob answered slowly, "I'm still human. I'd think I'd know it if I had fangs."

"Just show her," Elaina ordered. Rob shrugged and opened wide. Dawn cringed at first, then took a closer look. She turned her head to glare at Elaina and mumbled at her through her gag.

"I am not," she replied haughtily. "Besides, a little uncertainty adds spice to the play. Don't try to deny it..." she took a deep sniff, " ... I can smell your arousal."

Rob glanced down curiously and saw a thread of oil on her thighs. He knelt down before her and ran his finger through it and stood back up. He offered it to Elaina and she accepted greedily. Dawn watched with wide eyes and flaring nostrils as Elaina wound her tongue sensuously around Rob's finger. Even Rob's eyes got a little glazed.

"Now, my sweet," Elaina said eagerly. "Go back to the trove and seek other things."

Rob rolled his eyes at her emoting and went back to the sock drawer. Earlier he hadn't really dug into it because the gag caught his eye immediately. This time he pulled the drawer all the way out. And lo and behold, he found all sorts of things, most of which he couldn't figure out at the moment. Two things stood out: a set of white silken ropes with a loop at one end, a velcro strap at the other, and a quick-release in the middle; and a set of large, soft-jawed alligator clips connected by a thin chain. The one thing that seemed to be missing were socks. He decided to ask her about that later.

When he looked over his shoulder at Elaina, she said "Silk for now I think; the rest can wait for another time." He grabbed up the ropes and returned to the ladies.

"Let our captive see what we have in store for her," Elaina instructed. "It will do her good to experience a little anticipation."

Dawn looked around to Rob and saw the ropes in his hands. She turned back to Elaina and started shaking her head.

"Oh, sweetheart, you're going to have to do better than that if you expect to be pardoned." She leaned down to whisper in Dawn's ear. "Your hand is on my leg. If you really don't want this to happen, tap my leg three times." She pulled back so she could look into her eyes. "And, Dawn? If you tap my leg, we will never play like this again."

They stared at each other intently, Dawn's hand still on Elaina's leg. Rob saw the tension and waited, wondering what was happening. Dawn slowly lifted her hand from Elaina's leg and made a fist, then she lifted her chin. A moment after that, she lowered her eyes to the floor and opened her fist, laying her hand flat on Elaina's thigh and rubbing with her fingertips. Elaina sighed.

"Good girl. You'll have a lot of fun, I promise." Dawn mumbled sarcastically behind the gag. "Oh, of course he'll have fun. That's the point of all this, right?" Dawn mumbled something more with a confused look on her face. "I'm listening to your vocal cords, sort of like you're wearing a throat mike. Don't worry about." She turned to Rob.

"Think you have those figured out?" she asked.

"Pretty sure," he replied. "The velcro goes on the legs of the bed, the loops are slipknots for her wrists and ankles, and the fastener in the middle is just in case."

"Exactly," she said with approval. "Now hurry up. I think Dawn's arms are getting tired."

"I was only waiting on you," he muttered. "It seemed important."

"It was, sweeting, it was," Elaina soothed. "Oh, and take everything off but the bottom sheet. I don't want to have to wash all the bedding tomorrow."

Dawn made a concerned noise. Rob smiled crookedly at her.

"I think I understood that," he said with a laugh. "She means sweat and skin oils and other bodily fluids. Maybe even blood." Dawn made another, higher-pitched sound. "Well, she is a vampire. Maybe she'll feed from me tonight." Dawn made a sound that came out disappointed. Rob shrugged, unable to figure that one out.

"Stop teasing her and get on with it, please?" Elaina asked impatiently. "I can't wait much longer."

Rob smiled and go on with it. He soon had the ropes attached to the four corners of the bed. He returned to Dawn and stood before her.

"I think I figured out what you and Elaina were talking about earlier, so I'm not going to offer you any choices," Rob said grimly. "Elaina, let's secure the captive and begin."

Treating her like a beloved prisoner, they took her to the bed and laid her out. She didn't make it easy for them, but she didn't resist either. She simply lay there like a doll and let them move her around. Rob discovered that the quick-release mechanisms served another purpose: they provided a way for the ropes to be adjusted to suit the captive.

When it was done, they both stepped back to look at their spread-eagle captive.

Dawn's hair was spread across the pillows like a chestnut halo, framing the face of an angel. An angel in bondage, Rob amended in his thoughts. Even so, stretched out and straining at her bonds, the soft curves and lush valleys of her body called to the primal beast in him, and he could hardly withstand the wait, looking forward to ravishing her helpless body.

"Go get your leather jock," Elaina said to Rob. "I think we need to finish setting the stage for our darling captive." Rob tried to imagine what Dawn would see with him standing over her dressed only in black leather straps holding back his straining cock. The image he conjured fired his imagination – and his erection – and he hurried to find it.

Elaina went to the dresser and opened one of the unclaimed drawers Rob had left for her to use, and she pulled out a mass of studded black leather straps and buckles. Rob watched as she stripped down, and he was seriously tempted to worship her properly when the globes of her tight ass came into view. She tugged and twisted the straps until she was satisfied with the configuration, then she stepped into it. Rob was amazed when he saw it take shape into a halter. When she had it settled in place, she reached back into the drawer and extracted a pair of matching leather fingerless elbow-length gloves. She pulled them over her hands and fastened the buckles that held them on. She turned around, showing off what she had on.

Rob thought he could best describe the outfit by starting first with a standard monokini made of black leather, then removing the material between the seams leaving only thin leather straps. Some patches had been left as accents, such as the two semicircles beneath her breasts that supported them but still left the nipples exposed, and a diamond of leather that covered her belly button and pointed to her mons. The straps that came down from her hips followed the creases of her thighs, pressing against her outer lips and pooching them out, making it look like she was puckered up for a kiss. Round steel studs, like rivet heads, were fastened everywhere the leather was exposed, including the gloves.

Rob growled.

"You like?" Elaina asked coyly, posing for him with her arms behind her back and a leg poised on her toes. She twisted her torso gently causing him to track her nipples with his eyes. She laughed delightedly at his expression, then she stepped to a more dominant pose with her legs spread shoulder-width apart and her hands on her hips. Her expression changed from coy to haughty and she pursed her lips while frowning.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.