Redeeming Halloween
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

When the door closed behind them, there was a sudden tension in the air. They all knew what would happen tonight, but none of them were willing to shortcut the process of getting there. Rob could see that both women expected romance, and he was more than willing to give it his best shot.

The magnum was still more than half full, so the first thing he did was hunt down some glasses. What he found were champagne flutes he hadn't known he had. Knowing full well that he never did have any, he figured they came with Elaina. His thought was that it didn't matter, since they were here and what was needed.

The second thing he did was go to the bedroom to put away his jacket and vest, pulling off his tie to hang with the others, then coming out with his shirt sleeves rolled up. He went back to the kitchen to get the champagne.

He brought the flutes to the living room to find the ladies had managed to figure out his stereo. Soft music was playing and the lights were turned down low. They were dancing cheek-to-cheek in slow circles in front of the couch; the coffee table had somehow found its way to a corner of the room. Rob offered each woman a flute and they took one in a free hand. Elaina reached out with the glass in her hand and offered him a place in the huddle. He joined them there and swayed along with them.

They soon tired of dancing and settled to the couch, this time with Dawn in the middle. Elaina took Dawn's glass, along with Rob's, and left, coming back moments later with empty hands. Rob leaned in to kiss her as she sat, then he turned to Dawn.

Their kiss was like a first kiss, starting tentatively, then ramping up as passions flared. Dawn pulled away and turned to face Elaina with swollen lips. Elaina leaned in and also offered a first kiss. She didn't allow the passion to flare, instead going for the slow boil, different from Rob, but no less intense.

This time there were no clever ploys, no coy advances. They all knew the outcome and simply paced the journey. It started with Rob pulling the top of Dawn's dress down. It amazed him that it had stayed up on its own, and the ease with which he pulled it down convinced him magic was involved. As Dawn's breasts came into view, he said as much and got a giggle from Dawn and a snort from Elaina.

He marveled anew at the pale beauty of her breasts, the light pink areolas and nipples almost blending in with the skin of her breasts. Her nipples were already tightening and standing up from her globes, behaving like they wished to be noticed. Rob rested his fingertips on the sides of her breasts and let himself simply feel the soft warm flesh, watching goosebumps track his progress when he moved. He trailed them around, getting closer to her nipples then backing away just at the verge. Dawn groaned and thrust out her chest, trying to get him to touch her where she most wanted to be touched.

Rob looked over to Elaina and saw her eyes shimmering rainbows. Trying to distract her, he reached out with a hand and tugged at the front of her dress. Just as with Dawn, the magic failed to his touch, and her breasts spilled into view. The flesh of her breasts was alabaster to Dawn's cream, the dark nipples creating a greater contrast. Rob realized that Elaina's areola were smaller than Dawn's, and better defined for all the difference in color. Elaina's areola and nipples were dark, more like milk chocolate, and they spiked taller than Dawn's. Dawn's were thicker around when she was aroused, like now.

Rob remembered his purpose and turned his attention back to Dawn. During his distraction, Dawn had maneuvered his hand so that her nipple was trapped between his fingers. He closed his fingers to give it a playful squeeze, then pulled back, stretching the nipple before it snapped back. Dawn arched her back to the sensation, which coincidentally slid the hem of her dress nearly to her waist. Rob leaned down to capture that nipple with his lips, and he gave it a good suck when it filled his mouth. He slid his other hand up her exposed belly intending to recapture her other breast and found another hand had beat him to the prize. He released her nipple and sat up to watch Elaina fondling Dawn.

"Is my Elaina being naughty again?" Dawn asked breathlessly.

"Do you mind?" Elaina countered.

"That's not what I want, Elaina," Dawn husked.

Elaina raised an eyebrow and Dawn nodded. Rob watched in fascination as Elaina leaned down to Dawn's breast. She used her tongue to tease the nipple, and then, her fangs flashing as she parted her lips, the nipple disappeared into her mouth. Dawn arched her back again, moaning "yes" to Elaina's attentions. Rob returned to the breast on his side and administered to his responsibility. Rob could hardly credit what he'd seen, and he kept raising his eyes to see that Dawn's eyes were closed, then looking sideways to see Elaina happily sucking away with her eyes closed.

Rob let his now free hand drift down, passing over the gathered skirt until he encountered her denuded mons. He ran his hand over her mound, marveling at the smooth skin and the contrast with Elaina's furred mound. Dawn spread her legs at his touch, and he let his fingers trace down her plump, silky lips to her core. When she'd spread her legs, those lips had popped open, allowing her flow to trickle down her thighs. He tracked his fingers through her flow, then brought them to his lips to taste her essence. He saw Elaina watching him, so he did it again, getting more of Dawn's oils on his fingers then offering them to Elaina.

Dawn froze and watched wide-eyed as Rob's moist fingers got closer to Elaina's parted lips. Dawn licked her lips at the same time that Elaina did, then Elaina's tongue snaked out and she got her first taste of Dawn. Smiling softly, she closed her lips over Rob's fingers and slowly cleaned each digit of Rob's hand.

Dawn whispered, "That has to be the most erotic thing I have ever seen." Then she asked shyly, "Do I taste good?" Rob licked his lips, having taken his own taste of the delectable Dawn. Elaina closed her eyes and hummed.

"You have no idea," she murmured. She opened her eyes slowly, completely unmindful of the fact they were glowing, and growled low in her throat. Dawn seemed to be fascinated with the phenomenon.

"Rob," she whispered, "Her eyes, they're glowing."

"She wants you, Dawn," Rob said, hoping she would take it at face value.

"Oh," Dawn husked. "Goody."

Wondering at the contrast between smooth and furry, Rob went for it. He reached down to Dawn again and ran his fingertips all over her. Then he reached over to Elaina and did the same to her. The contrast was electrifying. He reached back to Dawn, this time dragging his fingers through her folds. He brought his fingers back and tasted her again, loving how sweet she tasted. He reached back to Elaina to gather her oils, bringing his fingers back. He froze when Dawn spoke again.

"I want to taste her."

He looked to Elaina to find her looking wide-eyed back at him. He slowly turned his eyes to Dawn and saw her licking her lips with drooping eyelids. He was beginning to think she might be up for anything once her motor was running. She licked her lips again, then parted them, her tongue quivering on the verge in anticipation. Rob brought his fingers up to her and she slowly extended her tongue, taking a taste and withdrawing to contemplate the flavor. Her eyes widened and she eagerly cleaned his fingers of Elaina's oils.

"You taste good," she cooed to Elaina.

Rob went back to fingering Dawn, finding her petite clitoris firming up but still under its hood. He slid to his knees before her and, giving her no time to prepare, swiped her from stem to stern with the flat of his tongue, incidentally cleaning up most of the fluids that had leaked out. He rolled his tongue and pushed it up inside her channel, causing her to arch her back. Rob looked up in time to see Elaina recapture a nipple with her lips, her free hand kneading the other breast. Dawn put her hand on the back of Elaina's head, running her fingers through her hair and caressing her cheek.

Rob tongue-fucked her for as long as he could, trading off with licking her folds when his jaw cramped. During one such break, he saw the tip of her clitoris jutting out proudly. He flicked it with his tongue and she moaned loudly without flinching. Taking that to mean she was ready, he laved her clitoris lovingly with his tongue, pulling back to lick with only the very tip of his tongue, like a kitten with cream, and then swiping it firmly with the flat of his tongue, dragging at it with the roughened surface.

Unlike Elaina, she didn't gush when she came. Instead, throughout arousal, she produced a steady trickle of oil, her flow increasing during orgasm like a river cresting, then falling back to a trickle when her tide ebbed. Rob got a mouthful of her floodwaters, finding he couldn't keep up. Like a dwarf guzzling beer, he gave it his manly best, but her oils flowed down his chin, staining his shirt and soaking his chest.

Elaina saw his predicament and came down to help. Her idea of helping was to hold his face still and clean him off with her tongue, even chasing down the spend on his chest, stripping his shirt from him and throwing it over her shoulder to land on the floor.

Dawn drowsed happily on the couch, watching the lovers play. As her senses returned to earth, she became more aware of her surroundings. She heard the noises Elaina was making and recognized them as her own. She urged Elaina back to the couch and kissed her, recognizing it was the flavor of her spend she was tasting on Elaina's lips. She looked into Elaina's swirling eyes and saw her need reflected in the rainbows she saw there.

"Rob," Dawn called softly. "Attend to Elaina. She needs you."

Rob was more than happy to acquiesce to her request. He knee-walked to where Elaina sat, and wrapping his arms around her hips, he pulled her to the edge of the cushion, putting her right at eye level. He dragged his nails through her fur and knew he would never allow her to remove it. He thought briefly of asking Dawn to let hers grow back, then he decided he like her smooth, slippery mound just the way it was.

He returned his attention to what was in front of him. What Dawn couldn't see from where she was, was that Elaina's clitoris was already well involved. In fact, it was longer than Rob had ever seen, telling him just how far into this she was. Curious, he laid his pinky finger beside it and saw that it extended to the second knuckle. Looking at her face, he saw a rictus of passion and knew she wouldn't need much to get her over the hump. Rather than teasing her, he thought to give her a release, and then perhaps a more drawn out session later. He took the two fingers of his hand and wiped them through her oils, not getting as much as he'd hoped considering what he was planning on doing. He looked over at Dawn and saw she was trickling steadily, so he reached over. Dawn looked down at him, feeling his fingers entering her and twisting.

"What are you doing?" she asked, surprised. Her mouth fell open as she watched him take his fingers, now dripping with her oils, and push them firmly into Elaina's channel. After getting his fingers in as deep as they would go, he turned his hand palm up and hooked his fingers inside her, scraping his fingertips against the roughness of her g-spot. Elaina immediately stiffened and groaned. She released Dawn and flopped back on the couch so she wouldn't accidently harm Dawn if she squeezed too tightly during orgasm.

Dawn toyed absently with Elaina's nipple as she watched, seeing for the first time in person a man pleasing a woman with his hands and mouth. She could see he had his fingers inside her with his thumb covering her clitoris, but except for the flexing of his wrist, she couldn't see that he was doing anything else. Elaina's moans belied that notion. Then Rob put his head down, and Dawn could see no more. She did see him start bobbing his head, and she thought it looked remarkably similar to something else she'd seen: Elaina giving Rob a blowjob. Her thoughts scattered like birds when Elaina suddenly began to wail. She looked up to see Elaina with her head tipped back and her mouth opened wide, the sound she was making piercing her ears. She saw Elaina grip the cushion in her fists, the leather squeaking under pressure. Then she looked back down and saw Rob sit back, fluid dripping from his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.