Redeeming Halloween
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

Dawn met him for lunch every day for the rest of the week, although Elaina hadn't made it after Tuesday. She was just as bright and cheery as ever ... and just as affectionate, possibly even more so. She seemed to enjoy herself without Elaina there, but he wasn't sure if he was reading into that or not.

Rob heard from his mother. There was no more news on Patty's condition, but Martha said Liz was in better spirits after talking with Elaina that day. She told him that Jill and Billy had been asking for 'Uncle Rob' and wanted to know when he might visit again. He said he'd let her know.

Then it was Friday.


Rob woke up to find Elaina looking down at him.

"Happy Valentine's Day, sweeting." She handed him a pink-wrapped box. He sat up frowning at the box, then he looked at her with distress plain in his eyes. He hadn't thought he'd need a gift.

"Elaina..." he began helplessly.

"Hush," she said, putting a finger to his lips. "I know you didn't get me something like this. I presume I can expect roses later? Good," she said when he nodded and kissed her finger. "This is just something I want you to have."

He carefully unwrapped the box, making her fidget impatiently at his care. He found a box with a leatherworker's logo on it, and he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Open it already," she urged.

He popped the top off and found a pair of thick leather cuffs with buckles and straps, and thick metal lozenges spaced around the otherwise plain black leather.

"They're bracers," she explained. "In a fight against another sword, they'll protect you from attacks on your forearms. You can't hold a sword if you don't have hands, you know."

"I don't know if this is romantic or not," he mused. "It certainly shows you're thinking of me."

"Always, my love, always," she answered softly.

Despite the lack of time, they enjoyed an intensely sweet interlude. Blood play had become a part of their repertoire, and Rob reveled in the tingle he felt as he left for work.


Shortly before lunch, Rob got a call on his cell phone. It was Dawn. Rob closed his door.

"Hi, sweetheart," he said. "Happy Valentine's Day."

Oh, Rob, they're beautiful! Dawn gushed over the phone. I love them!

"They didn't cause a problem for you, did they?" he ask with concern.

Absolutely not! Everyone here is so jealous. I guess the wives here will get theirs later, but the girlfriends are eating their hearts out. Rob began to wonder what the florist had sent. All he'd asked for was a dozen long-stem roses.

They even came with their own vase.

He began to get a glimmer.

"Good! I'm glad you like them. Hey, look, I was wondering. Are you free for dinner tonight?"

Well, she drawled. Let me check my schedule... Rob huffed and Dawn laughed brightly. Of course I'm free! Will Elaina be there?

"Do you want her to be?" he asked cautiously.

She'd better be, mister! She'd never forgive you and I would be disappointed. Rob sighed happily.

"She'll be there. We'll pick you up at six thirty. The reservations are for seven thirty, and it might be nice to visit before we go."

Sounds good. What should I wear?

"I'll be wearing a suit and tie. Does that help?"

It does, she said with a chirp. Rob heard a voice in the background.

What, dinner, too? Sam's gonna hear about this! Dawn laughed.

All right, Rob. I gotta go. See you at lunch. There was a pause. I love you.

"I love you, too," Rob said with a smile in his voice. "See you later."

Rob saw that he still had a half-hour before lunch, so he reviewed some cases, noticing a few were nearly ready. He tidied up his desk and headed to lunch when enough time had passed.

He smiled at all the roses scattered about the office. Jessica pulled a stem from the vase of yellow roses on her desk and held it to her nose, taking an exaggerated sniff when she saw Rob watching. He smiled at her antics.

Dawn was waiting for Rob in a booth when he arrived. He saw a single rose in a bud vase behind the counter and watched as Deidra stopped to run her fingers over the petals as she passed by. She looked over at Tony, and Rob saw him blush as he looked down.

Dawn stood when he reached the table. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and kissed him until he was dizzy. Scattered applause broke out and Dawn ducked her head to his neck, blushing to the roots.

"Way to go, sailor," Deidra snarked on her way past.

"Nice rose," he snarked back, and was surprised when she blushed.

"Love you, Rob," Dawn murmured to his neck.

"Love you, too, Dawn," he whispered back. He felt her shudder and rubbed her back.

"Come on," he said, feeling the moment was getting too intense for public consumption, "Let's get something to eat." She nodded her agreement and sat across from him in the booth.

Rob had no clue what he ate while he shared his time with Dawn. Despite the plebian surroundings, he felt as though it was a romantic interlude in a secluded restaurant. He was beginning to wonder what a real dinner at a real restaurant with her was going to be like. He wasn't sure he'd survive it.

Before they knew it, time had flown, and they had to get back to work. Dawn gave him another scorching kiss at the taxi stand, and he walked back to work in a daze.


Elaina pulled up in front of the realtor's office, this time parking in a visitor's slot. She walked in carrying a dress box and approached the front desk. To give the lower-level employees experience dealing with customers, the receptionist duties were rotated among them; it was Tom's turn today. He looked up to see an exotic-looking woman approaching the desk. It took him a moment to recognize Elaina.

"Ms. Aserova," he said politely. "How nice to see you again."

"Why, Tom," she replied, also politely. "You remember me. How nice."

Tom cleared his throat. "What can I do for you today?"

"You can tell Dawn that I'm here for a visit," she said, smiling at his discomfort. Tom nodded, on firm ground now and acting the professional.

"If you don't mind waiting a moment, I'll see if she's free," he replied, indicating the waiting area. Elaina nodded and chose a seat, sitting primly on the edge with the box on her lap.

"She'll be a minute," Tom called out and she nodded back.

Moments later, Dawn came out, escorting an older couple to the door.

"I'm truly sorry," she was saying. "With the market depressed the way it is, I'm afraid that's the fair market value of your home. If you could afford to wait, I'm sure it will appreciate to something more like what you're looking for."

"It's just that we were so looking forward to moving to Florida this year," the woman said sadly.

Dawn commiserated with the couple until they left, then she turned to Elaina.

"Come with me, please," she said to Elaina, maintaining her professional manner.

Elaina rose and followed to her office. Once she was in, Dawn kicked the doorstop and let the door swing shut behind her. As Elaina turned toward Dawn, Dawn ambushed her and planted a scorching kiss on her lips. Even surprised, Elaina reacted appropriately and returned the kiss, unable to top it this time.

"Well," Dawn said when they separated. "This is a pleasant surprise. Have you sold your house yet?"

"No, actually, I haven't," Elaina replied. "The last buyer fell through. But that's not why I'm here." She laid the box on Dawn's desk and tapped it with a nail. "I knew Rob would probably spring dinner on you, so I took the liberty of buying you a dress, if you don't mind, that is."

Dawn looked dubiously at the box, noting the logo on the lid.

"That's a pretty exclusive dress shop," Dawn commented, frowning. "I don't think I could afford that."

"Think of it as a gift," Elaina said comfortingly. "It is, actually. It's my Valentine's gift to you."

"Oh, Elaina," she responded. "I ... I couldn't. This is way too extravagant."

"Nonsense," Elaina said. "Go on, open it," she urged eagerly.

Dawn looked down and ran her hands over the box covetously. Looking back up, she saw Elaina nod at her and she lifted the lid.

"Oh, Elaina," she hushed, "It's beautiful. But how did you know my size?"

"I had to guess at that, I'm afraid," she answered. "You'll need to try it on."

Dawn lifted the dress and glanced at the tag. She saw it was in fact the size she would have picked for herself. She glanced at the door then at Elaina.

"Okay," she said. "But you need to turn around." Elaina raised an eyebrow. "No free shows before dinner," Dawn chided. "Go on, turn around," she continued, making spinning motions with her finger.

Elaina turned around and huffed at the wall, causing Dawn to giggle. After a series of rustling sounds following the crackle of tissue paper, Dawn told her to turn back around.

Elaina gave her a speculative look. "You can't wear undergarments with that dress," she said, pointing out the lines showing at her hips. "It'll fit better, too, without them."

"I know that," Dawn replied exasperated, "I wasn't going to strip naked in my office. It was bad enough getting down to my panties."

"You'll find shoes in the bottom of the box," Elaina stated. "Stockings will be up to you, of course, but I would think with your legs, nude would be best."

"You like my legs?" Dawn said girlishly. Elaina just licked her lips, getting an answering giggle from Dawn.

"I love it," Dawn said demurely. "Thank you."

"I'll see you later, then," Elaina said smiling.

"I have to change back," Dawn said. "Can you see yourself out?" She scowled when Elaina made no move to leave. "Go on, you. I told you, no free shows."

Elaina laughed and let herself out, closing the door behind her. She trailed out of the building, waving to Tom on her way by. He turned back to the sound of girlish squeals coming from the back office. He also heard someone say, "Dinner and a dress? And shoes? God, Sam is never going to hear the end of this!"

Elaina was smiling as she left.


Rob came in from work, juggling a box of long-stem roses along with a vase, as well as his briefcase, anxious to get on with the evening. He placed the box of roses on the kitchen table, and took the vase to the sink. He began to wonder if there was more to it than just dumping the flowers in water and decided to check the box for instructions. Opening the box, he found a leaflet describing what needed doing along with a clear packet of sugar, and he despaired. He set it aside, hoping Elaina would know what to do.

With that in mind, he walked around the apartment calling for her. When he got to the bedroom, he spotted the suit Elaina had laid out for him. It was his best suit, a Ralph Lauren Black Label, hand-tailored to fit him perfectly. It was still wrapped in plastic from the last fitting only two weeks ago.

Rob stripped off the plastic film and held up the dark grey silk jacket, running his hands over its slick lines. It had cost him over two thousand dollars when he bought it, but he thought it worth every penny. And tonight he would shine in it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.