Redeeming Halloween
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

==<O>==
This chapter is dedicated to Uncle Draggi.
Sorry, buddy, I just couldn't set her free.
==<O>==

Rob tugged his hat down lower and Elaina put her hood up, not quite covering her face but making it harder to see her profile. They stalked quietly toward the bar, encountering Brenda first. Brenda's eyes widened when she recognized Rob and Elaina put a quick finger to Brenda's lips to keep her from calling out. When it looked as though she might anyway, Elaina stepped behind her and put a hand over her mouth.

"We aren't pleased with what your master meant for us here tonight," she hissed in her ear. "We are merely returning the favor. Rob might be a pussy cat, but I am not. Be still or I will show you what I am capable of."

Zack's only warning of Rob's approach was the look on the bartender's face. Zack frowned and started to turn, seeking what had the man concerned.

"Nice place you've brought us to," Rob said to his ear. "Do they do Tupperware parties, too?"

Zack jumped when he heard Rob's voice and quickly finished his turn. He saw Brenda being restrained by Elaina and turned on Rob angrily, changing his mind at the apparition before him.

"I came to apologize, Zack," Rob said, low and menacing. "It's not nice what you tried to do to us. Although," he continued brightly, "Maybe I should thank you. You did give my lady some delicious ideas."

Elaina released Brenda shortly after she saw Rob start talking to Zack and followed her to the men. She arrived in time to hear "delicious ideas" and licked her lips. Zack saw that and his eyes widened. Brenda came timidly to his side and he held his arm out to pull her in. He looked down at her and she shook her head, her own eyes wide.

"What was your intent, Zack?" Elaina asked. "What did you hope to accomplish by bringing us here?"

Zack just stammered.

"Brenda, I'm sorry," Elaina said kindly, "but I don't think we'll be socializing in the same circles." She glared at Zack. "If you ever harm her in any meaningful way..."

"Good night, Bren," Rob said. "I think I've had enough for one night. See you at work." He looked at Zack. "Good evening, Zack. We won't be doing this again."

Rob looked around the club. Even though they were dressed in leather, it wasn't the kind of leather the club members were used to, and everyone was staring, even Leah in her white whatever-it-was. Her boy toy appeared to have passed out.

"Let's go," he growled, and they stalked out, waving to the bruisers at the door. They asked for and got the key to the Mustang, Rob preferring to fetch it for himself. They drove away, the Mustang disappointed to be heading home so early.


"That was disappointing," Elaina said as she stripped off her leathers. "I'd hoped for more backbone from a man that calls himself a 'master.'"

Rob had stopped undressing when her breasts came bounding into view. His eyes tracked her nipples as her breasts settled down.

"Rob, are you listening to me?"

His eyes snapped up to hers when he realized she meant for him to answer.

"I don't know about you, but I can't imagine Brenda's very pleased right now," he replied as he got back to undressing.

Elaina twisted her lips in thought. "Do you think she's safe with him?"

Rob frowned, tugging at his boots, her breasts and nipples forgotten for the moment.

"I don't think his problem is with women. I think his problem was the fact that I scared him in front of his woman," he replied heavily. "He was embarrassed and trying to count coup on me."

"So she's in no danger?" she asked, just to be sure.

"I think the only danger will be her disappointment at seeing a side of him that she can't respect." Rob shrugged. "Those clubs keep a pretty close eye on their patrons. I don't think anything will happen that she's not a willing accomplice to."

That topic exhausted, he once again found his attention captured by her breasts as she moved around the room. She had managed to finish undressing as they talked, and his eyes were drawn to her ass when she turned to put her leathers in the closet. When she came out, he marveled at how high and firm her breasts were as they stood proudly on her chest. He looked up when her fists landed on her hips.

"And just what are you looking at, mister?" she asked impatiently.

"A goddess," he whispered. "Come here."

Her look softened at his tone, and she approached willing. He first ran the fingers of one hand over the soft russet fur guarding her center – not probing, simply stroking, then his fingers glided up to encounter the lower curve of her breast. He ran his fingertips lightly over her skin, watching as goosebumps followed behind. He grazed a nail over her nipple and watched the amazing flesh firm and rise above the areola, crinkling and pulling up as it rose. He leaned in to suckle the tender nubbin and was thrilled to hear her appreciative moan echoing in her chest. He moved to the other breast and treated it exactly the same, thrilled again by her moan when he took her firm nipple between his lips.

His other hand had not been idle: he continued stroking her mons as if petting a cat, following the grain of her fur down over her cleft. He began to feel the rise of her wondrous clitoris as it responded to his gentle caresses, and he continued his measured strokes, changing only as he encountered more of the delicate protruding flesh, keeping his touch light so as not to irritate the sensitive organ.

When he felt her glans clear the hood, he slipped to his knees on the floor and moved his hands to her buttocks, kneading and caressing them as he moved his lips to her portal. He first huffed warm breaths of air upon her tender flesh, listening as her moans grew in volume and frequency. When she began impatiently thrusting her hips, urging more contact, he tightened his tongue and speared it into the base of her cleft, parting her lips and causing a gush of oil to be released into his mouth. He drew his pointed tongue up slowly until it encountered the shaft of her clitoris. He rolled his tongue and pursed his lips, forming a channel for her distended clitoris to enter. He pushed forward, feeling her enter his mouth, and sensing her beginning to shiver and quake. He sucked gently, pulling more of her flesh into his mouth, and he felt her release. This one was gentle, not gripping her and shaking her, rather more like a kitten walking playfully over a body at rest, striking here and there with no rhyme or reason.

He looked up the length of her body with her shaft still firmly in his mouth and saw her twisting and pulling her nipples far more vigorously than he would have dared. She looked down and smiled at him, rainbows refracting from her eyes. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he sucked again, much stronger than before, then he suckled like a child at a breast, pulling strongly and firmly and, most importantly, very rapidly. He watched as her eyes rolled back in her head, and her head fell back with her mouth open. He saw her fangs glinting whitely and strived even harder to draw milk from her body. She began thrusting at him, urging him to go faster, to suck harder, feeling it as her clitoris expanded in the vacuum created by his mouth.

Suddenly, she screamed, a banshee wail that went higher and higher until she ran out of breath; and still she screamed silently. Her clitoris suddenly withdrew, hiding once more beneath its hood, stimulated beyond her ability to handle. Sensing her impending collapse, he sat on the floor and pulled her to his lap even as her eyes closed and she fainted. Pushing his aching erection down and out of the way, he settled her gently in his lap, and he held her until her eyes began to flutter. When they opened, they opened wide and she gazed at him in wonder.

"Wow!" was all she needed to say.

She urged him to take a seat at the end of the bed, then she sat in his lap facing away. She reached down and drew his erection up between their legs, resting it in her warm, wet folds. She winced at the contact with her sensitive clit, but she raised up until she could guide him to her eager portal. Sitting back down, she felt him slide easily into her heated channel and felt the ripples of an aftershock grip her. She stayed still and let her internal muscles do the work, milking him with her inner muscles and feeling him respond to her feminine caresses. It wasn't long before she felt him grow as his impending orgasm swept over him. Without either of them moving, he came, and she felt the strong pulses and the soothing warmth of his semen as it entered her body. She leaned back against his chest and reached up to stroke his face as she felt his pulses diminish and fade.

Even as she felt him dwindling within her, exhaustion overwhelmed her, and she fell asleep in his lap, still impaled and shivering with aftershocks from the most intense love-making she had ever experienced. She had meant to tell him that, but she was gone before she had the chance.


Elaina woke slowly, the memory of last night's ecstasy causing her to stretch and writhe luxuriously beneath the covers, reveling in the feel of the sheets on her sensitized skin. Her heightened senses told her Rob was in the room and she parted her eyelids to see him gazing fondly at her from the foot of the bed. He was already showered and dressed, his jacket hanging from his hand.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said smiling. "Have a good night?"

"Mmm, the best," she purred, stretching once more before rising. "Ready for work?"

His eyes followed her nude form heatedly as she approached for a kiss. He ran his fingertips lightly up and down her spine as she leaned in to sip and nibble at his lips. She felt his response when his pants failed to contain him. She stepped away with a gentle laugh.

"Let me get you breakfast before you leave," she offered lightly. He followed her gently swaying ass eagerly to the kitchen, watching as she draped the apron around her neck and reached back to tie it.

"Let me," he said, and he took his time about it, making sure to stroke her cheeks lovingly as he did.

"You'll never get fed if you keep that up," she said huskily, looking over her shoulder at him.

"A sacrifice I'm willing to make," he answered lustily.

She laughed happily and stepped away to begin making his morning meal. He sat back to watch her work.

"It still amazes me that you cook for me, even though you can't eat what you make," he said wonderingly. She simply gave him a smile over her shoulder, a fang peeking out enticingly.

He gathered himself together after eating. He gave her a long kiss good-bye with a soft caress on her ass, then he left for work.


Rob waved to Jessica when he saw her at her desk, and she gave him a desultory wave back. He looked up to see the clock and saw he was early and that most of the admins hadn't arrived yet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.