Redeeming Halloween
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

"Hey, Rob," Dawn said quietly. "Fancy meeting you here."

Rob stood gobsmacked in the middle of the sidewalk, his eyes feasting on the woman he had thought lost to him forever.

"Zack honey, I think we need to leave. Now," Brenda said, tugging at her master's arm to urge him away. He looked at her with a sardonic tilt to his brow, the corner of his mouth lifting in a smile. She in turn reached up to play with her token, fingering the clasp and ring that held it.

"Is this really that important to you?" he asked gently, his look softening into something more tender. She nodded.

He looked over at the pair standing on the sidewalk. What he saw was a beautiful young woman dressed professionally, standing before a professional young man wearing an odd coat. The young man had the look of a boy struggling to ask a girl to a dance for the very first time: scared of being rejected, but also afraid of missing the opportunity of a lifetime. Zack was not impressed.

"I don't see it," he mused.

"Watch this," Brenda answered with conviction.

Clearing her throat loudly, Brenda said, "Rob?" When he turned to see what she wanted, she said, "Zack thinks Dawn is really cute."

Rob's eyes snapped to Zack, and Zack took a step back. He had never seen eyes like that before and he hoped he never did again. He saw his violent and bloody death in those eyes.

"Well, she is, you know," Brenda giggled, trying to defuse the sudden tension. She giggled again. Rob's eyes softened, but he still gave Zack one last look. Zack shivered at the promise he saw in those eyes. Brenda grabbed his arm in hers and pulled him away.

"I believe I understand better now," Zack told her. "But you should never do that again. I saw my death in his eyes."

"Aw, he's just a pussy cat," she said dismissively. Zack pulled her to a stop and stared down into her eyes.

"Listen to me, and listen closely." She gulped at his intensity. "That man has killed before. If he hasn't, then he will. Do not give him a reason. He will kill with no regrets if he feels the situation warrants it."

"B-b-but, he's not like that at work," she squeaked.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Brenda had a vision of Rob stooped over Jessica with his knifed hand at her throat, his expression bespeaking her death. It was only the sound of Brenda's voice that had kept Jessica alive that day.

"No," she squeaked. Tears came to her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I seem to be making it a habit to underestimate Rob lately. It won't happen again."

"You saw him, didn't you," he asked with understanding. In his head, he was going over the things he would have her do to take her mind off things. Maybe a walk through Macy's in her shortest skirt and no panties would do it. Some of the lower shelves bore investigating.

"He almost killed Jessica," she said forlornly. Zack revised it to a translucent miniskirt.

"It's a good thing he's a good man, or we'd be reading about him on the front page," Zack commented. "Come on, we have some shopping to do."

Rob had watched them as they walked away, and he'd spun up so he could listen in on their conversation. Based on what he'd heard, he owed Zack an apology the next time they met, and Brenda was going to get an earful herself on Monday.

He turned back to Dawn. He didn't know what to say.

"That was interesting," she said. "What do you suppose that was about?"

"I think Brenda was poking the bear," he replied. Having found his voice, he said, "How've you been?" He winced at how lame that sounded.

Dawn looked into his eyes and smiled gently at what she found there.

"I don't think that's what you really want to ask, is it?" she said quietly. He shook his head no.

"Why don't you and I go back to your apartment, and we can talk about it there." she offered.

Rob cleared his throat and pulled at his collar. The moment of truth was at hand, and he wasn't ready. But, ready or not...

"I think I should call Elaina to let her know we're coming," Rob said. "It wouldn't be fair to surprise her like that."

He pulled out his phone and looked at it, then turned his head to Dawn.

"Do you want to call her?"

She shook her head no. "She'll want to talk if I call her. I think we should do this in private and all together."

Rob pulled up Elaina's number and pressed Send.

Hello?

"Hi, Elaina. It's Rob."

What's up?

"I'm still downtown, and ... Dawn's here, with me. Are you home?"

No.

"Can you get home?" He heard her quickening breath.

Why?

"She wants to talk to us." He looked to see Dawn smiling at him. "I think it's good news."

I'll be there in ten minutes.

"It's going to take me a half-hour to get home from here. I don't even have a taxi yet."

What I mean is, I will be there, where you are, in ten minutes. Don't move. She hung up.

Rob shrugged and put away his phone. "She says she's coming to get us."

"That's good," she answered. "It'll be nice to see her again."

Rob stepped tentatively closer, watching her eyes. She only smiled more the closer he got. When he was in arm's reach, she stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her hard against his body, shaking with emotion.

"Shh," she whispered as she stroked his hair. "It's all right."

"I was so afraid..." he said to her hair.

"It's okay, Rob," she soothed. "Let's wait until we're all together, then we'll see. Shh."

Rob turned his head at the sound of a roaring engine and saw the Mustang racing through traffic, cutting off other drivers right and left. It stopped at the curb, tires squealing in protest. He heard a car door slam and Elaina appeared beside to them.

"Dawn?"

Rob reluctantly released her, and she turned to Elaina. Without a word, Elaina grabbed Dawn and held on for dear life. Rob saw Dawn soothing Elaina the same way she'd soothed him: with quiet words and gentle caresses.

Rob heard the sound of the Mustang's grumbling engine and climbed in, intending to shut it down. Before he could, the passenger door opened and Dawn climbed into the back. When Elaina made to join her, she asked if she might sit alone in the back for now.

"It wouldn't be fair to Rob, now would it, Elaina?" she scolded. Elaina sat in front with no further complaint.

The ride home was quiet, with Rob and Elaina casting worried glances back and forth. Dawn sat serenely in the back, ignoring the byplay and humming softly. Rob's regard for traffic laws meant it took five minutes longer to get home than if Elaina had driven, but they got home in one piece. The walk up took an eternity.

Dawn walked around the apartment once they got in, drawing a finger over various things, looking around as if she was inspecting for dust. Rob and Elaina waited patiently at the entrance to the living room while she made a full circuit, coming to a stop before them.

"I couldn't figure out a fair way to do this," she said to them. "So I settled on going by seniority."

Saying that, she grabbed Rob by his ears and attempted to suck the air from his lungs. The kiss lasted so long that Rob had to put out a hand to steady himself on the wall when they were done.

She turned to Elaina.

"That's not fair," Elaina husked. "I'm older than he is."

"Only in years," Dawn replied. Then she did the same to Elaina, with similar results. When they were done, Dawn walked to the couch and sat down in the middle, leaving them no choice but sit each on a side. She reached out and pulled them close, and then she snuggled down happily between them.

"You know, Elaina," she said, "If I'm sharing Rob with you, that means you're sharing him with me." Elaina nodded her understanding. "I think," Dawn continued, "It would only be fair then if he shared, too."

It took a moment for them to work it out. When they did, Rob roared with laughter. Elaina, however, simply squealed and jumped her, knocking the others flat and smothering Dawn with kisses.

"Wait, wait," Dawn called, trying to settle her down somewhat. "We still have a lot to talk about. Starting with you, Elaina."

Rob got up and went to the recliner, perching himself at the edge and leaning forward nervously. Dawn smiled at him for his consideration. She turned to Elaina, who was now similarly perched on the edge of a cushion, just as nervously waiting for what Dawn had to say.

"Elaina," she began in a serious tone, "It was you that I had to give the most thought to. I care for you. I might even love you." Elaina smiled weakly, nodding for her to go on. "But, and this is a big one, I have never been in love with a woman before. I don't know that I can give you more than I already do." Dawn stopped and heaved a great sigh. "I don't know if I can make love with you. I'm sorry."

"Oh, sweeting, don't be sorry." Elaina said, wiping a tear from Dawn's cheek. "If this is truly the best you can do, it will still be more than I could hope for." She lifted her finger and tasted the salt of Dawn's tear. "Dawn, sweeting, I know my heart. I love you."

Elaina turned and smiled at Rob. "I never thought I could love again, until this gentle man came into my life. He showed me how to love once more." She turned back to Dawn. "And I won't give up hope, Dawn. Some day, you may change your mind. Your words tell me there's a chance you might. Until then, I will show you my love with kisses."

Dawn smiled and offered her lips. Elaina kissed her softly, barely touching, letting her warm breath wash over Dawn's skin, and they shivered.

Dawn sat back with lust glazing her eyes. She sighed and focused once more, then she turned to Rob and smiled. She patted the couch beside her, and he stood to reclaim his place. Elaina stayed where she was, simply turning to face away and leaning back so that she was in contact with Dawn. Dawn wriggled and leaned back too.

"Rob," she said, once he was seated, "You were easier. I realize this is taking the easy way out, but I've always been told that it takes a man and a woman to make a couple, so imagining myself with you came easy to me. I think I fell in love with you that Halloween night, when you tried so hard to maintain your isolation. We both know it wasn't Doug that talked you into going out that night."

"Dare I say it, Dawn?" he asked hopefully. She cocked her head at him. "I love you."

Her soft smile brightened, and she accepted his kiss warmly. He reached to hug her and encountered Elaina behind her. He slipped a hand to Dawn's hip and reached around to lay his other hand between Elaina's breasts. She reached up with both hands and covered it.

"Look, you two, I've had a long day and I should head home," Dawn said as she tried to rise. They both protested vehemently.

"Stay for a while, sweetheart," Rob urged, with Elaina vigorously endorsing the notion. "Be with us. It seems like forever since we've just talked." Elaina went to fetch a bottle of wine with three glasses. Rob continued to wheedle her until Elaina handed her a glass, then she gave in gracefully.

They talked until the wee hours of the morning before Dawn finally convinced them she needed to leave. Rob called his service and arranged for a simple pick-up, putting the charge on his account over Dawn's protests. Dawn kissed them both on the stoop, her kisses no less warm than before. They watched as the car took her away.

Back at the apartment, Elaina reached silently for a hug, and she sighed when Rob wrapped her up close in his arms.

Sighing once more, she said, "I told you she would be ours one day. I just didn't think it would be so sweet and hurt so much at the same time. She makes me miss Svetlana so much sometimes."

"Will you ever be able to tell me about her?" Rob asked gently.

"One day," she sighed. "Just not today, I think."

"What are we going to do about Dawn?" he asked.

"We are going to love her and care for her until she knows she has nothing left to fear," she answered candidly. "I spent centuries loving a woman. I will wait for her, and when she decides that perhaps she can be with me, I will lead her by the hand and by the heart to my love."

"Wow," Rob whispered wonderingly. "I'm almost jealous."

"Rob," she said, nudging him lightly. "Don't you see? That's what you did for me. Hold her close in your heart for us, sweeting. One day, hopefully not too far away, we will love as one. For now, just keep her close and love her."

Rob chuckled. "Like that's going to be hard to do? I think the hardest part for me will be making sure I don't smother her."

Rob released Elaina and took her hand. He tugged her to the bedroom and helped her undress. He made short work of his own clothing.

"Come, my love. Lay with me and hold me so that I may listen to your heart beat."

They were soon both asleep.


Elaina woke and stretched, feeling much better now that Dawn was back and willing to stay. When her hand struck the empty side of the bed, she got up and padded off looking for Rob. She found him lain back in his recliner, his eyes open and staring at the ceiling. She turned her head up to see what he was looking at and turned back when she couldn't find anything. She discovered he was looking at her now, a frown etching lines in his face.

"What are we going to tell her?" Rob asked.

"Tell her about what?" she asked reasonably.

"Here's an example," he said, reaching over to pull back a curtain. The sun shone dimly through the darkened glass. "What if she calls, or worse, what if she drops by and asks if we can take a walk in the park?"

Elaina was beginning to get a glimmer of what Rob was thinking.

"What if she asks us to dinner?" he continued. "Could you pull that off? Could you fake it if you had a full plate and nowhere to hide it?"

"I knew it wasn't going to be easy, Rob," she said prosaically. "Nothing worthwhile is ever easy to attain. For her sake, we have to try. It's way too soon for us to even hint at it yet."

"And won't that be fun when we do tell her," he groaned.

"Oh, stop whining," she scolded. "We got her back, didn't we? Think positive."

Rob sighed and scrubbed his face with his hands, then dropped them to his lap. He looked at Elaina with distress coloring his expression. She watched as his face firmed with resolve. A smile curled the corner of her mouth when she saw her lover's determination strengthen.

"Come on," she said. "It's late and we have things to do."


They got to the laundry room only to discover they had brought two bottles of detergent and no softener. Rob grudgingly agreed it was his fault, and he grabbed the extra bottle of detergent and left to retrieve the softener and the silly little dispenser balls they used.

Elaina was humming contentedly as she sorted out their clothing and loaded the machines, setting the cycles then depositing coins to get them started. The machines had started filling noisily when "One By One" by Enya started tinkling in the background. If Elaina had one fault concerning her cell phone, it was the tendency to indulge in ringtones for her contacts. "One By One" was Dawn's. She looked at her pocket with concern, wondering if she should answer now or call back later with an excuse. She glanced at the door and wished Rob were there to help deflect Dawn if the need arose.

The ringtone was on its second go-around when Elaina dug at her pocket and extracted the phone. Taking one last look at the display to confirm it was in fact Dawn, she sighed and flipped it open, pasting on a smile.

"Why, hello, Dawn. Miss me already?" she asked playfully. She heard Dawn laugh down the line.

No, well, yes, I guess. I just called to see if you wanted to do something today. Maybe take a trip to the mall, browse the stores? What do you think?

What she was thinking was that it was a sunny day. The mall itself was enclosed, the only problem would be getting there. She'd have to wear her armor, unless...

"You know, that sounds like a really fun idea," Elaina said lightly. "It'll have to wait until later, though. There's some things I need to get done first."

Oh? Whatcha doing now? The machines had finished filling and the noise of the churning agitators was making it difficult to hear. What's that racket?

"Laundry. That's the machines you hear."

That sounds like fun. Where's Rob? Elaina was beginning to wonder that herself. Do you think he'll want to hang out with us at the mall? Elaina laughed. Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

"Let me call you back after I talk to Rob and we'll set it up. How's that sound?"

Like a plan. Okay, get back to your laundry. Maybe I should get something done this morning if I'm going to spend the afternoon at the mall.

"Good. Okay, Dawn. I'll talk to you later. Take care, sweeting."

Bye, Ellie.

Elaina closed her phone. "Ellie, eh? I think I like that," she said to herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.