Redeeming Halloween - Cover

Redeeming Halloween

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Foreword

Erotica Sex Story: Foreword - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Ten years later, he met Elaina on Halloween and discovered there was more to her than met the eye. *** Book Two of "A Halloween Redemption."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Vampires   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Squirting   Halloween   Violence  

Thank you for choosing to read my stories.

"Redeeming Halloween" is the continuation of "A Halloween Redemption." If you haven't read it yet, take the time to go back and do so now. There are no deliberate recaps of the events from the first story, and this story will not stand alone.

"Redeeming Halloween" takes up the story directly after the end of "A Halloween Redemption," with no lapse of time. In fact, the first line of this story is the last line of the other.

I've had a lot fun writing these stories, looking forward to each chapter as I wrote them as much as I hope you look forward to reading them.


Thank you for reading and your support.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.