The First Entry - Cover

The First Entry

Copyright© 2014 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Kate Miller never expected to fall for her cousin John Alderman over Christmas break. When their secret is discovered, it destroys life-long relationships and tears Kate's life apart. But there's another secret she must face or she will lose even more. This story is a novelization (85K words) of two previous Kate's Journal short stories; Cousins at Christmas and A Cousin Alone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cousins   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

January 6, 2013

John was standing behind me with his arms around my shoulders, while Jules talked to the valet about getting her car. "It's going to be a long four weeks," he said, kissing my hair and snuggling me closer to keep us warm from the cold, misty breeze.

"Yes, but we've got video chat on Jules' laptop and I'll probably text you so much you won't have time to miss me."

"I had fun." He rested his chin on my head, but I could tell from the direction he was facing that he was looking at Jules.

"I did, too. Thank you again for making room for her. Are you still sure you're fine with this?"

When he didn't answer right away, I turned around in his arms to see is face. He smiled at me. "It's funny when you get something you've always dreamed about. It was different than I thought it would be. I don't think I ever imagined it happening with someone I really cared about."

"I never expected to feel the way I do about two people, let alone a girl."

His forehead wrinkled up. "So you're not attracted to other girls?"

"Not really. I mean, I already loved her like a friend, so the physical stuff with her isn't just about attraction. You know?"

"I guess so. I keep thinking I should feel jealous that she gets to have you all month, but it doesn't feel that way for some reason."

"I'm glad, I was worried about that. She said she really likes you, by the way."

He grinned at me. "I heard you guys talking. I really like her, too. I'm glad you won't be alone. I was so worried when Aunt Lisa kicked you out, and then all the crap with Steph and Holly."

"Yes, it's going to be pretty different when I get back. I need to talk to Mom this week and see if we can work something out. I don't want to move home, but I don't want to fight either. I really miss her, but she makes me crazy."

"Yeah, I can't imagine what Mom will do when she finds out we're dating."

"Can we keep things quiet for now?" I asked.

He smiled big and hugged me tight. "I'd rather tell the world. God, I'm going to miss you."

Jules came up rubbing her hands together and blowing foggy breath on them. John opened up his coat and pulled her in close with us to make a kind of three-sided hug. When Jules shivered, I put my arm around her too. "Thanks, I should have brought my heavier coat," she said as she hunched down a little and snuggled into his shoulder to get out of the wind. "He's pretty handy to have around, you know?"

We both laughed and he rubbed his face against her hair. "Look at me! I'm better than an electric blanket."

"Thanks again for the great weekend," said Jules.

He squeezed us both and sighed. "I believe it was my pleasure, more than a few times."

"I'm serious," she said, pushing him a little. "I never expected you to be this way towards me."

"You love our girl. That goes a long way in my book. It was fun hanging out and going to eat kebab over at Gus' uncle's place with you."

We stood there snuggled together while we waited. I suddenly liked being short. I had my face buried between them and found we made the most wonderful scent together. Her sweetness and his spice combined, created something that made me hungry and satisfied all at the same time.

I must have been too obvious, because Jules eventually asked, "Are you sniffing me?"

"Oh my God, you have no idea how good we smell right now," I said, making them both laugh.

John bent down to take a big breath and hummed to himself. "I see what you mean."

Jules' car arrived and the valet put our bags in the trunk. I didn't want to leave our warm little huddle, but it was time to head home. When we stepped back, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, and he lifted me into the air until my feet came off the ground. "Oh, I'm going to miss you," he said.

"I put a countdown app on my phone. It's only 24 days until you arrive," I said, and kissed him again.

After he put me down, he reached for Jules. She hugged him and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek, but then started giggling when John buried his face in the hair around her neck. He must have whispered something to her, because she grinned. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and then she nodded at him when he backed up. The valet watched it all with a very confused look on his face.

We got in Jules car and I looked back at him standing there. He appeared pretty emotional at first, but he squared his shoulders and put on the man-face he always used to hide how he felt. We both waved as she pulled away, and I watched until he disappeared from view.

Curiosity was eating me up. "So, what did he tell you?"

"He wanted me to know that he'd miss me a little, too," she said, smiling a little too mischievously.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.