The First Entry - Cover

The First Entry

Copyright© 2014 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kate Miller never expected to fall for her cousin John Alderman over Christmas break. When their secret is discovered, it destroys life-long relationships and tears Kate's life apart. But there's another secret she must face or she will lose even more. This story is a novelization (85K words) of two previous Kate's Journal short stories; Cousins at Christmas and A Cousin Alone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cousins   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

December 22, 2012

I woke up alone and much later than normal. The shower was running, so I knew John was up. After stretching and scratching, I yawned my way into the bathroom.

The light from the frosted glass window cast his shadow against the thin shower curtain. Seeing it should have made me shy, but he had given me more than just a physical release. He'd also set me free from something dark inside me that had kept me alone and afraid for years. It was liberating in a way I had never experienced before and made me feel giddy.

Giggling, I pulled down my panties and sat on the toilet. "Sorry, I need to pee." I rolled up the panty liner and threw it away, then kicked my panties off completely.

John chuckled from behind the curtain. "Good morning to you, too."

There was a gap at my end of the shower curtain and I could see him soaping himself a little too vigorously. "Hey, are you jerking it?"

He sighed and immediately slowed down. "I've been a little pent up lately."

I was so curious about what he looked like. After all, he'd had his fingers in my cooter, so he couldn't really complain if I wanted to see his penis. "Can I..." I started to ask, but ran out of the courage to finish. He looked over his shoulder and grinned when he saw me peeking.

"You want to see me?" He was red faced, but with a wide grin.

"Yes," I squeaked, forcing myself to be still.

He laughed warmly as he rinsed in the spray, getting the soap off. After he turned off the water and opened the curtain, I got my first glimpse of his naked body, shrouded in a halo of mist and steam. With a nervous grin, he met my eyes, his damp hair in his face and water dripping off his chin. Water dripped down his well-defined, but not overly muscular, chest. I watched, following the drops of water as they raced down his stomach and along the light trail of hair below his navel. My eyes stopped at his waist and my heart raced.

Being the first penis I'd seen outside of a web video, I was struck by how thick and solid it appeared. "I thought you said I wouldn't be impressed."

"You're impressed?" he asked, reaching for his towel to dry off.

"Yes! That's the biggest one I've ever seen in person."

"That's the only one you've seen in person."

"So! It's still true." After he rubbed his towel vigorously all over his body, he lifted one foot up to the edge of the tub to dry it off. I couldn't resist touching his bare cheeks, just inches from my face. "Your skin is so soft."

He chuckled I watched, spellbound, while his shaft twitched and moved as he dried. When he switched feet I was able to see his slightly hairy cock and balls clearly for the first time. I'd seen pictures of course, and heard the various descriptions of balls and sacks, but when I reached out to touch them I was amazed to see how accurate the description really was.

As soon as my hand reached his balls, he gasped and stopped moving. I felt him shiver as my fingers traced around each one. "You have no idea how good that feels."

"Oh, I believe I do. You don't mind, do you?"

"Only if you stop." he said as he put down his foot to stand in front of me, causing his shaft to bounce slowly as it began to point towards the ceiling.

The skin was paper thin, crossed with thin veins. The balls seemed to pull and stretch, weighing the sack down. The skin was incredibly soft; as soft as my own inner lips, and seemed to be able to pull and stretch into any shape. I lifted his balls in my hand. They seemed heavy, pendulous things, larger than almonds, but smaller than eggs. I noticed when I weighed them in my hands, he leaned against the wall with a groan.

"This is so cool," I whispered, but his only response was to suck air between his teeth.

I ran my hands up his shaft and noted how smooth the skin was and how firmly stretched it appeared. There were larger veins running all around it, but they made it seem strong and robust somehow, rather than knobby or ugly, as some I'd seen in pictures. The head was like an angry, purple mushroom and appeared very rough, but when I touched it gently, it was soft, like a fine sponge or foam rubber toy.

"I want to do it for you," I whispered. "Can you tell me what to do?"

"Right here?"

"Why not? I've got a great view. Can you do it standing up?"

He chuckled and nodded. "I can't believe we're doing this. Put your left hand here and cup my balls. Be very gentle. Move them around, but don't squeeze too hard. Sometimes I like to press on the bottom of the shaft underneath them."

"Like this?"

"Yes exactly. Now with your right hand, grip the shaft like this." Using his own hand, he demonstrated, moving the skin on his shaft up and down.

"You move the skin?"

"Yes. If you rub the skin without lubrication, it'll chafe. If you want to get creative, you can rub this spot right here with your thumb." His hand raised a little, showing me the spot where the head and shaft met.

When he removed his hand, I touched the spot myself. "It's so soft. Is that all there is to it?"

"Just keep a steady pace. Sometimes it can take me a while."

I was fascinated by his expressions and watched him intently. At first he just breathed deeply, but before long his eyebrows started moving and he'd begun holding his breath at times.

I hadn't expected that by simply doing this for him, I'd have my own reaction. I was aroused, more so than ever before, and when he began to rock his hips in time with my movements, I rocked along with him. It became like a dance. I stopped thinking about what I was doing and moved in response to my own growing desire. By using different motions and varying the pressure, I made him moan and suck in his breath. After finding what brought out the strongest reactions, I kept repeating them.

With his shaft only inches from my face, I had the urge to lick him like an ice cream cone. On impulse, I leaned forward and slowly licked the soft spot, where the head met the shaft. All at once, the base of his shaft quivered in my hand and he reached up to grab hold of the towel rack for support.

"Yes," he groaned.

A clear liquid leaked from his opening and on impulse again, I moved forward and extended my tongue for a quick taste. I was rewarded with a moan as he shuddered again. It didn't taste bad, not too different from my own slick arousal.

When his breathing became more labored, I sat back so I could see the final result of my efforts. His balls were no longer sitting loose in his sack. Instead, they were pulling up toward his body. The clear fluid pooled on the top, dripping down his shaft, and making my hands slide easily against his skin. When he held his breath again, I watched as he strained, turning his face red.

"Now," he panted. "Oh, yes. Oh, Kate..." He held onto the towel rack with one hand and gripped my shoulder with the other to steady himself.

The fingers I'd pressed firmly against the base of his shaft detected a twitch, followed by a flurry of pulses, which seemed to move up the length of the shaft. As they became stronger, the shaft pulsed rhythmically and ejected white, ropey strands through the air, which landed on my hair, face, and nightie.

He held his breath and groaned the whole time. "So good..."

Some had flown as far as a foot away from his body, which I hadn't expected. I kept squeezing and stroking, despite my surprise, and watched in fascination as more and more of the white liquid leaked out and dripped over my hands and onto the floor.

At the end, he hung limply against the wall, but my arousal was demanding more. I slowly released his shaft and looked at the mess covering my hands. It looked almost exactly like my hair conditioner--white globs suspended in a thinner, clear base. It smelled slightly of bleach, and clumped on my hair and fluffy bathrobe. When I touched it and pulled away, long strings formed between my fingers.

Glancing up at him, I found him looking at me with a gratified and peaceful smile. "Wow ... that was ... wow."

Staring into his eyes, I raised one hand and licked his seed off my finger. His eyes widened and he slid down the wall and into the tub, making a sound like a deflating balloon.

That made me giggle; I couldn't help it. "Sorry."

"That was the single hottest thing I've ever seen."

The taste of his seed was a bit salty, with a kind of bleachy aftertaste. It wasn't something I'd put on ice cream, but considering the effect it had on him, I'd definitely be interested in tasting it again. I wiped the rest on his towel and cleaned myself up.

As he struggled to get out of the tub, I got up off the toilet and pulled him to his feet. He turned me around and stood behind me to look at us both in the mirror. I had his seed drying in my hair, and my nightie needed to be washed.

I leaned against him as his arms hugged me tight. "Thank you for showing me how you liked it."

His expression was relaxed and he blinked slowly, taking deep breaths. "Thank you for asking. Want me to come in and scrub your back?"

"No, I need to clean up." I turned around in his arms and lifted my face. He kissed me tenderly at first, then with a growing passion. It was all I could do to hang on. I kissed toward his ear and whispered, "Would you make me a cup of coffee again?"

"For you? Anything," he replied, hugging me once more before letting me go. "More cream than sugar, right?"

I nodded and he turned to go. There was a distinct thrill watching his naked butt as he walked down the hallway. "John?"

"Yeah?" He looked back.

I stood looking at him, completely overwhelmed with emotions and feelings I couldn't name. There wasn't a way to put them into words, but I wanted him to understand.

After a few moments of struggling for words, he smiled and nodded. "I know, me, too."

When I'd dressed, I put our laundry in the wash and found my cup of coffee near my spot on the couch. He wore jeans and an Old Dominion sweat-shirt, but was still barefoot. I sipped my coffee and looked at him over the rim. He was so handsome. One hand was holding his head up and the other held his tablet. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture before he could move.

"I heard that."

"So, you're gorgeous. I wanted a picture of you sitting that way."

"Shoot away, my dear," he said then made a silly face for the camera while I took another.

"Do you want to go to the mall?"

"What time is it?"

"One o'clock. Let me finish my coffee and we'll go get something to eat, my treat!"

"Sounds good to me," he said, sitting up and stretching. "I'd better get my shoes and coat on, then."

We took John's car and he held my hand after we got out of the neighborhood. Before, when I'd had boyfriends, I was always so nervous about affectionate displays. Some had been too clingy, others so distant I didn't feel anything with them. The nonchalant way he'd taken my hand had made me feel special without feeling smothered.

When we arrived he said, "Stay there." He jumped out and ran around to my door to open it for me.

"Thank you." I squeezed his hand as he helped me out.

When we'd made our way into the mall, he took my coat from me. I knew it was silly, but it felt like everyone could look at us and tell that we'd been intimate with each other. I felt self-conscious and exposed. He must've understood, because he seemed to adjust to a more casual body language that put me at ease.

"Where to first?" he asked.

"Lunch, I'm starved."

"The food court or sit down restaurant?" he asked.

"There's a little Italian place, if you want something cozy."

He nodded and I led the way. It was just around the corner from where we'd come in. The way he kept glancing at me and smiling made me tingle.

The hostess seated us toward the rear, so we weren't visible from the entrance. I slid around in the booth and he sat next to me, putting our coats on the seat next to him.

The waiter arrived with bread and water. "Welcome to Luigi's. I'm Scott, and I'll be your waiter. Can I bring you something to drink?

"I'll take a Peroni, if you have one."

"Can I see your ID?" he asked, so John pulled out his wallet and flipped it over for him to inspect. "You're a long way from home!"

"Just here visiting my cousin and her family."

Scott glanced at me again and grinned. I noticed his gaze drifting toward my chest and rolled my eyes. "Water's fine for me."

"I'll be right back with the beer. The specials are here," he said, pointing to a small display board on the table.

John frowned at him as he walked away.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't like the way he looked at you."

"You mean you're the only one who gets to check out my rack?" It was ironic that John was upset at someone else doing what he'd done only days earlier. When I smiled at him, his face flushed and he glanced down at his hands. "Hey, don't be upset, I'm only teasing. People have been checking out my boobs since I was about fourteen. Every girl has the same problem."

He thought for a minute before reaching for my hand under the table. "I didn't expect to feel that way when he looked at you. I guess I'm having a hard time with the whole living in the moment thing, too."

"Is this too weird for you?" I asked, terrified of his answer.

"It's not weird at all. If anything, that's what's so weird." He looked at me. "I'm really happy right now. I haven't been happy in a long time."

"I am, too." I squeezed his hand and let go. "Let's focus on the moment, and at this moment I'm starving."

John ordered a calzone and a chicken pasta dish I'd wanted. We nibbled on bread while we waited for our meals.

"Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" I asked. With our little adventures bouncing around my head all morning, they'd knocked a thousand questions loose.

"Sure, about what?"

"My experience is limited to web videos, so if I ask something dumb, please don't laugh. I didn't expect it to shoot out like that. Is that how it is every time?"

John grinned and leaned closer to me. "No, it's not always like that for me. Guys tend to build up over time, so the less often you do it, the more there is. That was about a week's worth."

"So if we do it again, it won't be so much?"

"Well, it depends. If I'm aroused for a long time there's more, but it's more watery, I guess. If it's a fast build up, then it won't be so much."

"Then it's true? What guys say about blue balls?"

"In a way, getting really close loads the gun, so to speak. If you don't pull the trigger, then the body has these swollen glands that get sore and achy from being full. It's happened to me occasionally, so now I just duck out and take care of it before it becomes a problem."

I pondered that for a moment. "You can just ... do it that fast?"

"Sure. It can take less than a minute with the proper motivation."

"But it took way longer than a minute this morning. Did I do it wrong?"

"No," he said, shaking his head. "Trust me, that was amazing. It's just that when a guy is trying to get himself off, it's easier, but it's not anywhere near as good as with someone else." He squirmed around and tugged at his belt.

"You've got one now, don't you?"

"Kate, I have one just about every time I'm around you."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"I'm not complaining!"

I leaned over and bumped shoulders. "I understand about it being better with someone else. I had no idea it would be so good with you touching me."

He smiled. "I'm glad it helped."

"Did it ever! It's never been this light on the second day before and I've not had a single cramp since I woke up. Thank you for being patient with me. I'm still trying to process everything that's happened."

"I'm serious, you set the pace. I'm just happy to spend time with you."

"So, obviously you have more experience than me. Can I ask..."

"My first time?" he said, finishing for me.

"Yes." Now it was my turn to blush. "Don't feel like you need to give me the gory details. I'm not sure I want to imagine you with someone else right now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.