A Photographer's Fantasy: Interregnum (3)
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Jon Eugene

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jon and Lou get together again, this time for dinner. Why is Jon reluctant to press his advantage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   Slow  

On January 2, a sullen, grey day, in contrast to the day before, saw Lou and I part company for awhile. I took off for my studio and Lou to her home. Lou worked out of her home in addition to a part-time job at a local business where she did their books. Lou was not quite a CPA, and she was a very free spirit who wouldn't be tied down to any kind of 9 to 5 job. My studio was my full-time job.

I spent the next couple of days getting the pictures from the New Year's Eve party prepped for the lab, including a very large one for the hotel. I decided that what was needed was a collage of pictures. My concept was to take the wide angle picture that was taken before the party started, with all of the decorations in place, tables set, etc, in the center, and putting pictures of people having fun on the outside.

As I was going through those party pictures I came across a couple that would have been very embarrassing to certain people, if I had known who they were. One was taken while the confetti and balloons were drooping, and a woman, with her head flung back so that you couldn't see her face. She was reaching up while her strapless gown was heading down. Her tits had fallen out! Another was a couple in full embrace and he had his hand on her ass, and it was apparent she wore no underwear and showed her pussy. A little research revealed that these came from Lou's camera. No wonder she was so horny that night. Those pictures, and a few others that were just as risqué, caused my cock to stir.

My regular assistant, Naomi, a pretty young lady who had been working for me since she was in high school, worked on the pictures for the partiers while I worked on the picture for the hotel. Then, once everything was done and met my approval, everything was transferred electronically to the lab. I was very happy with sending my finished file that way. In the old days, you constantly worried that something might happen to the negatives in the mail, and without the negatives, you were just plain SOL. Now, however, the original files never left your possession, so even if something got screwed up, you could just resent the files. Ain't technology wonderful?

As I said, we cranked those out and got them back from the lab about a week after we sent them. In the meantime, I had a basketball league to photograph and Naomi helped me with those. Thank goodness it was only a Saturday morning. Again, we cranked the retouching and the other digital things (like trading cards, etc) so that they'd get back in good order, and so the first couple of weeks after New Year's had gone by before I was able to really see Lou again. I had called her a couple of times, but she was busy also preparing for tax season.

The period between Christmas and Easter are traditionally fairly quiet times for photographers. That's when most of us plan for vacations and that's when the big conventions play, like Wedding Photographers International and the Professional Photographers of America. Since a lot of photographers were members of several different organizations, so the different groups cooperate, as much as they can, so that their conventions don't overlap, and all of the regional conventions work around their schedules.

I don't like big crowds, so I only go to the regional near me. They were planning their big convention for the third week of February, and PP of A would be in early March. Even though I did lots weddings, I was not a member of the WPI, so I didn't care about their convention in late February. The one thing I wanted to try to do, therefore, was to get a couple of prints into competition, and if they scored well enough, that is got enough points, to be called merit points; they would be placed on display at the national convention. Score well there and they might be displayed somewhere like Epcot or other national venues. Of course, there were those who insisted that the only merit prints worth anything were those that came in the color green and had Ben Franklin's picture on them. Those people seldom entered competitions and seldom merited.

I had a few pictures that I thought would do OK. I had one wedding picture of which I was especially proud, a landscape and the print I was making for the hotel might do well in the commercial category. However, I kept coming back to the image of Lou and the Jacuzzi. If I could recreate in the camera what I had seen in my head, it would definitely go to the fine art category.

After completing the basketball league pictures, getting them back from the lab and distributing them to the parents by the end of the third week of January, I thought it was high time to call Lou and ask her out. The Saturday evening after distributing the league worked out well for both of us, and I picked Lou up and we were going to a nice Italian restaurant. Call me old-fashioned, but I went to Lou's apartment and went to her door to pick her up. Standing in the drive, blowing the horn is only for idiots without any social graces or redemptions.

Lou met me at the door with a robe on. She turned back to go to her bedroom saying, "Make yourself at home. I'll only be a few minutes." I wandered around, looking at stuff lying around. She had a book by Heinlein on the stand next to her couch (J.O.B., for those of you who might be wondering!) and it was obvious this was not the first time it had been read. I turned to her bookcase and saw there were more science fiction there, as well as fantasy, mysteries, thrillers, spy novels and even romances. There were also text books there, running from mathematics to anthropology. My God, it was like looking into my library at home! I knew Lou had divergent tastes, but I didn't realize just how eclectic she was. Yep, my kind of girl!

She announced her return with a "Ta-DA", and I turned. As she came into view, I had to whistle. It might have been January, but she looked HOT! She was wearing a very short cocktail dress, in black and red. The top clung to her curves, suggesting a second skin. The skirt, what there was of it, was black and hugged her hips with only a slight flair. The dress ended about five inches above the knee. It was obvious she wore no bra because her nipples poked out. She was going to have to be careful in how she sat; otherwise, her panties would be on display for the entire world to see and admire. I had a thought: 'what kind of panties was she wearing anyway? Or, was she wearing any in the first place?' With Lou, you just never knew.

The result was near-instantaneous wood for me. I was uncomfortable, to say the least, and Lou giggled when she saw my reaction. "You certainly know how to compliment a girl," she said. Thank goodness my slacks were fairly loose!

I made a circular motion with my hand and she turned like a model. That dress molded itself to every curve, and the black and red bands seemed to never be in the same place twice. It was a dazzling dress, and I was feeling definitely underdressed. She was wearing matching heels and her red hair was long enough to fall over one eye. I looked a little closer and it appeared as if it were longer than she normally wore it. I inquired about that, and she confirmed it.

"I thought I'd let it grow a little longer to see if I liked it," she said. "What do you think?"

Normally, this would be a warning sign, but that view did not take in Lou's personality and she truly appreciated the truth as much as she appreciated a sincere compliment.

"Well," I said, hesitating. "I like longer hair on women. It makes them seem more feminine, somehow. It helps me differentiate the differences between men and women, at least for me it does. I've never been a fan of long hair on men, either. Guys with hair long enough for a pony tail or braiding just seems effeminate and affectations to me. Just my opinion," I added with my hands held out in a placating gesture.

"But," Lou said, "how do you like it on me? She wasn't going to let me off the hook, it seemed.

"I like it." There, I'd said my opinion. I wasn't at all sure that was necessarily a good idea, what with my past experience with women.

"Good," she said. "I thought you might." No getting around her, that's for sure. "I think I'll let it grow a bit and see how it feels. You said dress up a little; will this be OK?"

"Oh," I sighed. "It's more than OK. You look mah-vel-ous, dahling," I said in my best Billy Crystal imitation. It earned me a smile and a little giggle. A good start the evening, I thought. I had successfully negotiated a minefield and had gotten a smile in return. Now, if I only didn't screw up later. Something about this girl made me want to stay on her happy side. She reached into a closet for her coat, and I helped her into it.

We walked out to my car. I have two vehicles: a minivan for work and a Chrysler for everything else. I tried to keep the two (business and pleasure) separate, if for no other reason, it made tax accounting simpler. I never want to give the government any reason to look at me; not that I had anything to hide, but it is never a good idea to have the government looking into your money. As many a politician can tell you, even if you're clean, somebody will find something and blow it out of proportion!

At the car, I held the door for her, and even though Lou had on a heavy coat, I got a very nice flash of leg. I looked at Lou as I closed the door, and saw an amused smile on her face. I think she enjoyed teasing me a little. I had looked to see if she was wearing panties tonight, but the flash had been far too short for me to determine anything. Damn! I closed the door with a very satisfying 'thump' and turned to hurry over to the driver's side.

I did a double-take, but she already had her legs hidden in the car. Had I really seen the glimpse of skin at the top of her stockings? Were they stockings or panty hose? Too late now to know for sure.

I got in and saw that she was buckled in and did the same. Yeah, I know all the arguments against wearing a seatbelt, but those stories about haw people have been thrown clear of a horrible wreck and walked away with just a few scratches are just anecdotal. Statistically, wearing the seatbelt is the better bet, by far! I don't appreciate the government (and the do-gooders who want me to run my life according to their "enlightened" rules) mandating their usage; I do it for my own safety. I was glad to see Lou had similar thoughts.

The drive to the Italian restaurant I had chosen was pretty mundane with each of us telling the other of how we'd filled our days in the past couple of weeks. When we arrived and I parked the car, Lou waited until I had come around and opened her door. I don't know if she waited out of habit or so that she could tease me a little more, but I did get another, longer flash of her long legs. Yeah, stockings, not pantyhose. Now, were they held up with a garter? How would I ever know? She stood up and shook herself to settle her clothes, then took my arm. I closed the door and pressed the button on the fob to lock the doors as we walked away.

Inside, I asked the hostess for a booth. Lou raised her eyebrows at that, but didn't say anything. As we followed the hostess, I couldn't help but notice the crowd was pretty thin for a weekend. I mentioned this to the hostess.

"Oh, it's not too unusual this soon after New Year's," she said. "By Valentine's Day, you better have a reservation or you won't find a place until about 9:00!"

She led us to a quiet corner and I helped Lou out of her coat. As she stood there, I gave her a little kiss on her neck. She sighed and moved away from me, seating herself after tossing her coat into the corner of the booth. This time I was not treated to any flash of leg. I shrugged off my coat, tossed it into the corner on my side and seated myself opposite Lou.

"Why did you ask for a booth?" Lou asked once I was seated.

"Oh, a couple of reasons," I said. "One, if we're here more than 30 minutes, I find dining chairs very uncomfortable. Two, booths are arranged around the outside of a restaurant, and most of the noise gets centered in the middle of a room. And three, I can hear you better and see you better when we're right across from each other. I'm getting a bit hard of hearing, so this helps a lot. Finally, there's the fact that I can make lewd, crude suggestions, and if you smack me, you won't disturb the entire restaurant." I waggled my eyebrows at her. I glanced at the menu. I already knew what I wanted, as I had been her many times before.

"Ah," she responded. "That makes sense. Do I have to speak really loud for you to hear me?"

"No," I said. "Just don't mumble. I don't read lips very well yet!"

"Oh," she said, "about those lewd, crude suggestions? You know, I may just take you up on some of them!" She waggled her eyebrows back at me.

I laughed and suddenly the waitress was there to take our drink orders. Neither of us really liked hard liquor, so I ordered a beer and Lou asked for some wine. While the waitress was gone, we perused the menu. Suddenly, Lou squealed! It seems that the restaurant had vegetarian lasagna and Lou wanted to try it. When the waitress returned, I gave her our orders, the lasagna for Lou and a stuffed tortellini in a rich marina sauce for me. Within a few minutes, each of us had a salad placed in front of us and the way Lou attacked it, you would have thought she hadn't eaten for a week. That girl had quite an appetite!

Between bites, we continued where we had left off in the car. Lou was getting ready for tax season, which officially began after the 31st of January, the last day anybody who employed anybody could mail out W-2's, 1099's, etc. I think that the Post Office loved this time of year almost as much as Christmas because of the volume of mail goes up dramatically. Lou had quite a number of clients, including me. She had been doing my taxes for a couple of years after my previous accountant decided to retire. She had me trained as to how she wanted things organized, but she still had some clients who couldn't (or wouldn't) be trained. They'd hand her shoeboxes of receipts, bills, etc, and expected her to sort it all out. She did, but at a premium. She charged them significantly more than someone who tried to be organized. Ever want to piss an accountant off? Don't be organized; that'll do it every time!

As we finished the salad, I suddenly felt something start to rub my foot, moving slowly up my leg. It started on the instep, rubbing back and forth, and moved upward. I guess I gulped my drink a little and when I looked over at Lou, I could see a playful grin on her face. I next felt that foot moving northward and it eventually ended up caressing the inside of my thigh. I must have made some sort of sound, and despite my attempts to be smooth, I started coughing, choking on my beer.

Lou just looked at me. "Something not go down right?" she asked me, oh, so innocently. I was wiping my mouth readying a rejoinder when the waitress brought our entrees.

Lou laughed at me as the waitress set our food before us and asked, "Is there anything else I could bring you at the moment?"

I didn't hesitate. "Yes," I replied. "A date who doesn't play footsie under the table!"

Lou laughed and the waitress wasn't quite sure how to respond. "No," I said. Everything is just fine. Maybe another beer, if you please. This time, with no bones in it." The waitress just smiled and then hurried away.

"You are so bad," Lou said. That poor girl just didn't know what to make of you. Looks like I can't take you anywhere."

"You ... taking me out?" I sputtered. "She'll get over her embarrassment if I give her a big enough tip."

"True, true," Lou replied. "Money does solve a lot of problems, doesn't it? Speaking of which, what's with the check I got in the mail the other day?"

"Not enough for the work you did?" I asked.

"No, I wasn't expecting anything, to tell you the truth," she said.

"Well, you did work for me on New Year's Eve, didn't you?" I said.

"Yes, but..." Lou started.

"But nothing," I said. You worked hard for that money. I couldn't have done nearly as well without your help, and I always pay whoever works for me. You earned it; your pictures were really great."

"I thought you paid me with the room," she said. "And afterward," she added softly after a moment.

"That was an unexpected bonus," I said. "For both of us, it seems."

She looked thoughtfully at her glass. "Yes," she murmured.

"Anyway, I want to talk to you about something different," I said, leaning forward.

"Yes," she said, drawing out the word.

"I saw something I'd like to recreate and I want you to be my model for it."

Her eyes grew quite wide and she took a sharp breath. "Me?" she said, incredulous.

"Yes, you," I said. I proceeded to describe, in as much detail as I could, what I envisioned.

When I was done, she was again looking at her now-empty glass speculatively. "What would I need to do?" she asked.

"Not too much," I said. "But, you have to be willing to be photographed nude and let others see you. I'll pay you a standard fee," I added.

"Hmm," she said. "Just how many others might be seeing that picture?"

"Well, there are all of the people at the convention, to start with," I replied.

"What?" she hissed. "A convention? Are you out of your mind?"

"No, I'm not," I shot back. "This wouldn't be for me alone," I said. "I want to make a competition size print, and then a really big one for me at home."

"Competition," she said without comprehension. I explained to her about the competitions and how I thought what I wanted to do might do very, very well. I then explained to her where and how I wanted to do the picture. I have a friend who owned a spa with a Japanese-styled bath and this was where I wanted to do the picture. I also explained that the final picture might be used for advertising. Her face and figure might be seen by quite a few people, now that I thought about it.

We talked about it throughout our meal and by the time we were done, Lou was onboard with the project and I was very happy. I was also very eager to see what we could do. If we could have done it right then, I probably would have grabbed my gear and gotten it done that night. However, I had to work out details with the spa owner, so it probably would happen until the next weekend at the earliest.

I had brought along my tablet and over dessert, we looked at some of the pictures we had taken New Year's Eve. Lou had the decency to look a little chagrined at the 'R' rated pictures she had taken. We laughed at them, and Lou complimented me on the hotel's picture. It was then I knew the hotel would love it.

I took Lou home, and being a gentleman, I walked her to her door where we had a rather chaste, considering our intimacy a couple of weeks previously, kiss. I didn't want to assume any liberties Lou had not granted me. I turned to go back to the car.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Lou asked in a rather sharp tone.

I turned back to her. "I just assumed the night was over," I said. I think I may have whined a little.

"Oh, good grief!" she exclaimed. "Get your butt in here. Now!" she commanded.

I smiled a little. "Yes, ma'am," I said, and gave her a little salute. I came back to her and she gave me a smart smack on my rear as I walked past her.

She took her coat and hung it in the closet and held out her hand for mine. She hung it up neatly and sauntered past me, her hips have an extra little wriggle. She looked at me over her shoulder.

"Would you like a beer or a glass of wine?" she asked.

I walked up to her and took her chin between my thumb and forefinger as I turned her around to face me.

"What I want, is you," I growled.

She smiled, turned and took my hand and led me to the pack part of the apartment. When we arrived at her bedroom, she turned and put a hand on my chest in a gesture I knew meant that I should wait a moment. She continued on into the room and from the doorway, I watched as she lit a taper and then lit several candles from the taper. The room was aglow in the soft, yellow light that only candles can create. Seeing the room thus bathed, I knew what my photograph would need to get me what I wanted.

Lou's back was to me when she finished lighting the candles and blew out the taper. Before she could turn around, I came up to her, put my arms around her and drew her tight to me. She molded herself to and I bent and nuzzled her neck and ear, planting little kisses on any exposed skin. She shivered and reached her hand up to cup my head. Her other hand was holding both of mine in place at her waist. She moaned, softly. Her hair smelled of jasmine.

She allowed me a few moments of nuzzling and kissing her before she turned and buried her face into my chest. She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me, her eyes bright and shining.

"Make love to me," she whispered. She moved away from me and took my hand and led be to the edge of the bed. Her hands reached up to my shoulders and she put her hands under my jacket. She took that off of me and turned and laid it neatly on the chair that sat near the end of the bed. She turned and reached up to start unhooking her dress. I wrapped my arms around her again, squeezing her tightly, actively kissing her neck and ear, first on her right side and then on her left. My hands were active, also, rubbing her over her dress, causing her to wriggle in delight.

After a few moments, I stopped and leaned back enough so that I could see the catch at the top of the dress; I kept my lower half in contact with her and she leaned away slightly. It was a simple hook-and-eye closure and it was a matter of a second or so to undo it. I teased the zipper down slowly while I kissed her spine as it was revealed.

The zipper was about one third of the way down her back when I was surprised the fact that she had worn a full slip beneath the dress. I unzipped her the rest of the way quickly and pulled the dress off of her shoulders and down her arms. Once free of her of her arms, the dress momentarily hung up on her hips, but a little wriggle there allowed it to pool at her feet. She daintily stepped out of the puddled dress. I reached down and picked up the dress and laid it neatly over my jacket. Lou stood there in her slip and heels looking adorable.

I fell to my knees and wrapped my arms around her, burying my head between her breasts. Her arousal could be detected beneath the already intoxicating aroma of her perfume. As I knelt there, I pushed the black slip above her waist. Wonder of wonders! She was wearing thigh-high stockings without a garter. She was wearing a little slip of underwear, and with one hand holding the slip, I used the other hand to divest her of that underwear, pushing it down her legs.

Up until then, Lou had been more-or-less just standing there. Now she took and crossed her arms and grabbed the slip from my hands, pulled it over her head and she tossed it on the chair. Without the necessity of holding the slip, I used both hands to hold her hips in place and I ducked my head down and gave her a kiss, with tongue protruded, on her bare pussy. She shuddered and her hands tried to hold my head in place.

Despite this, I rose up and took her in my arms. I turned slightly and picked her up and laid her out on the bed. As I put her down with her head on the pillow, I let out a soft "Wow!" and she smiled. She reached out to me and I lay down atop her, kissing her lips. I spent a few moments there, then moved up her slightly and kissed both of her eyelids, then the end of her nose.

"You are so beautiful," I breathed, my voice husky with my desire.

"Make love to me," she repeated, her eyes looking up at me, large and luminous in the candle-light.

I proceeded to do just that. I started just by kissing her, using my tongue to duel with hers. I moved off her to the side, rolling her with me. Thus freed from supporting myself with both hands, I used my free hand, opened and palm down, to rub along her flank, then to her back to rub and knead her muscles. She groaned appreciatively into my mouth. I leaned back and took a breath, inhaling all of the intoxicating aromas wafting up from between and around our bodies. The scents of jasmine, beeswax and aroused woman predominated.

Again, I kissed her eyelids and moved my head to her downward side, nudging her so that I could nibble on her earlobe. The phrase 'blow in my ear and I'll follow you anywhere' flickered through my consciousness and I chuckled. Lou hugged me tightly, then groaned again as my mouth found its target and I breathed into her ear.

By this time my free hand came around from her back to cup a breast. Those beautiful 'B' cups just filled my hand and I was able to squeeze it gently, with the nipple popping out between my thumb and forefinger. I was able to lightly pinch the nipple while massaging the rest of her breast, causing her to wriggle and moan.

I flung my leg over both of hers and heaved myself over her, rolling her with me, with us back in the position in which we had started. I kissed her delectable mouth again. She tried to wrap her arms around me, but I resisted that and moved down her body. I kissed and nibbled my way down her neck and traced one side of her collarbone with the tip of my tongue. I then blew a stream of air over the area, cooling the slight moisture there, causing her to shiver. I did the same thing on the other side with the same results. I opened my mouth widely and gently bit her shoulder, eliciting a little squeal and another shudder out of her.

I moved down a little lower and at first just admired the puffy nipples sitting atop of the breasts my hands were massaging. My mouth watered in anticipation of sucking on such delectable pieces of vibrant flesh. I leaned down and strummed one nipple with my tongue, reached a little lower and took the nipple between my teeth. Lou has very sensitive nipples and knew this would give her great pleasure. I was not disappointed when I heard her take a sharp breath, hissing between nearly closed teeth, groan and say, "Jonny, you know what I want! Suck my nipples, please!"

I obliged her. I sucked the nipple and the areola into my mouth, still massaging the rest of the tit. As I sucked, I reasserted my teeth and bit just below the nipple, pulling it further into my mouth. I flicked my tongue back and forth across it. At the same time, I was massaging the other breast as well as I could, but really going to town on the one in my mouth. I occasionally pinched the other nipple and pulled it out away from her chest. I'd let go and watch it return. Each little thing I did seemed to stimulate movement in her hips and the aroma of her arousal was becoming very strong. Her hands on the back of my head tried to direct me from one tit to the other.

After a few minutes of sucking and biting one breast, I turned and did the other one, all the while massaging and pinching the one I had been sucking. I alternated like this for some time before I felt, and heard, Lou's incipient orgasm. Her hips were not just wriggling back and fourth, but started a distinct up and down movement and her voice started keening, high in the upper registers, announcing that her orgasm was not far off.

Suddenly, she lifted her hips, and me, off the bed, while her voice apparently shut off its wailing. Her hands gripped either side of my head tried to pull me off the tit on which I was engaged. Just as suddenly, she collapsed under me and I let go of her breast, just licking each nipple in turn. Lou was quietly babbling "so good, soooo gooood." She petted my head as I licked. I stopped after a couple of minutes and scooted forward and rolled off of her, laying my head in the space between her breast and her shoulder. I stroked her as she stroked me.

We lay like that for a few minutes, stroking each other while she worked on controlling her labored breathing. Eventually she did and she rolled out from under me, turning and propping herself on her elbow to look down at me.

"You, sir," she stated, "make me feel wonderful. Nobody has ever loved on me like you do. How do you know how to push my buttons so well?"

I thought about that for a moment or two. "I'm not sure," I said eventually. "Maybe I just have a lot more experience than your other lovers. Maybe I just pay better attention to how you respond. Maybe," I said, moving so that I was also on an elbow and thus higher than her, "maybe I just like to push your buttons!" I then poked her in her nipple, pushing it in as far as I could. She squealed and rolled away from me holding her offended breast in both hands. "Maybe," I said, looming over her, "I just love making love to you!" I leaned in and kissed her hard, putting one hand behind her head, holding her in place. She responded and kissed me just as hard.

I broke off the kiss and moved down her body, sucking each breast in turn, starting with the one I had poked so hard. I kissed it lightly, and then sucked it in for a moment, tickling it with my tongue. I did the same with the other tit and then moved on downward. I kissed her navel and then moved on in between her thighs.

I kissed my way down one thigh and I raised her stocking-clad leg to kiss the underside of her knee. She giggled a little so I put the leg down, continuing my journey south. When I got to her foot, I took it in my hands, rubbing the instep with my thumbs. She groaned in appreciation. I rubbed my way outward to her toes. The stockings made the massage easy, being so slippery. I lifted her leg again and kissed her instep, all the while continuing to rub the outer parts of the bottom of her foot.

Eventually, I switched to the other foot and when I began to massage it, I got another appreciative moan. I paid particular attention to the balls of the foot and did not neglect the instep. I kissed it as I moved northward.

By the time I had reached the apex of her thighs, Lou was fairly quivering. In my massage of her legs, I had not touched her sex, except on the out side of her labia. Now, as I reached my goal, I spread those lips, reveling in how wet she had become. She must have taken extra care in shaving her pussy, as there were no hairs, no stubble to be found, and she was as smooth as a newborn. The aroma wafting up from her pussy was intoxicating and I only hesitated a couple of moments to enjoy the view. Lou had placed her right hand on the top of my head and was urging me into her sex while her left had massaged her breast and pinched her nipple. Who was I to deny either her or myself any further? I dove into her pussy and commenced munching on her, driving her towards another orgasm.

I started using my tongue by just licking her labia. I then used my teeth to nibble on her, avoiding contact with her clit except where it came into contact with my nose. I laved my tongue all over, savoring her sweet and tangy flavors. I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could, curling it upward and grazing her G-spot. Her breathing was becoming labored again, and I could see her stomach spasming. I did this for a couple of more minutes and with her hand on my head, she tried to direct me. To a certain extent, I did what she indicated, but only in as far as it agreed with my agenda.

Lou was being insistent, pulling my head into her, hunching her sex up to my mouth. I decided that it was time and pulled my tongue from her vagina and used it to strum her clit. This brought a little sigh from Lou, but her hips kept up their rhythm, each upward thrust just a little higher than the last. I then clamped my mouth on the area around her clit and sucked on it the same way I had on her nipple. I sucked it in and used the tip of my tongue to lap a little tattoo, much like I would a drum, on it. That brought Lou's hips up high to freeze there, a shriek from her throat and a stiffening of her body. She was experiencing a great orgasm.

I sucked a few seconds longer until she relaxed. I lapped up what juices of hers I could, thinking that one of us would have to sleep in a really wet spot later. I ceased my lingual ministrations and moved up her body. Lou beckoned me with her hands and fingers, urging me up.

She said, "Oh, my God, come here, come here, come here," and when my face was level with hers, she wrapped her arms around me, kissing me all over my face. I tried to kiss her back, but I only was able to in a hit-or-miss fashion. My cock, which was as hard as it could get, was bumping against her leg, and as I moved a little higher over Lou's delectable body, it bumped a little lower than her vagina. Lou quickly moved her left hand between our bodies, grasping my cock and slid it into position. The heat emanating from her cunt was incredible and as wet as she was, I quickly slid inside of her. Lou's right arm was still around me, and as I rose up a little for some better leverage, she rose with me.

Lou's left hand was still engaged with my cock and she moved it up and down slightly. "Don't," I whispered, "I'm too close." You would have thought my cock was a live wire she let it go so quickly.

"Well, we can't have that," she said, quietly as she removed her hand. She moved her hips in such a way as to seat more fully in her. The sensations around my cock were exquisite and threatened my ability to hold on until she was ready. Plans for my bath shoot popped into my head, distracting me a little.

I was fully into her and she moved her hips a little and I moved mine in counterpoint. I was moving in little circles, my pubic bone tight to her clitoris. Lou was almost whimpering when I started to pull out. I went as far as I could and then plunged back in, hard. Lou's gasped and her stocking-clad legs went around me. I started a rhythm that she matched; as I pulled out, she pulled back and when I plunged in, she pushed up. It was an age-old dance in which we both desperately participated.

First, I felt an increase in Lou's wetness and then her pussy started to clench me harder. Lou was whining and whimpering as her orgasm approached. Her legs tightened around me, restricting my movements and I was there, spewing a couple of weeks' worth of semen into her. She gasped, stiffened and let out a long, quavering "oh" as her orgasm hit her I felt my toes curl.

Just as suddenly, she collapsed beneath me, loose-limbed as a rag-doll. I nearly collapsed on top of her, managing to fall beside her on the bed. She immediately launched herself at me, half beside and half on top of me. She hugged me fiercely.

"Wow," she said, panting. "If that's what going to be like when you punch my buttons, I'm going to have to find some more buttons for you to push!" She chuckled, quietly.

"And I'll be glad to help you look for 'em," I said, also panting. I put my arm around her and hugged her close. She laid her head on my shoulder. "May I stay the night?" I asked.

"I'd like that," she said, simply. "In fact, I was kind of planning on it. I laid in some bacon and eggs for your breakfast."

"Wow," I said. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Obviously," she said. "She moved up onto her elbow, looking down at me. She used her fingertips to play with the hair on my chest. I'm no bear, but neither am I bare-chested. "By the way, why did you start to leave when I was opening my door?" she asked. It sounded innocent, but I've been alive long enough to know that even the most innocent of questions can be a booby-trap for the unwary. Usually, the unvarnished truth is required, and that was what I was going to give her.

Still, I hesitated. The truth here involved the past, some of which Lou knew and some of it she didn't. She was waiting patiently for my answer. She lay back down. I took a deep breath.

"You know," I began, "that I was married and I'm divorced, right?"

"Mm-hmm," she replied in the affirmative.

"We were married right out of high school, very much in love and all that. There was a whole lot more I could tell you, and I will someday. But, to make a very long story shorter, let's just say Cindy and I drifted apart. We tried to make it work, honest, even going to a marriage counselor. That may have been a mistake because the counselor was a man-hating bitch, putting all of the blame on me and filling Cindy's mind with negative, hateful stuff. Luckily for me, Cindy figured it out long before the divorce was final and we parted as friends. We still send each other cards at birthdays and Christmas, along with gifts. Cindy's been able to find a good guy and gotten remarried.

"One thing the counselor did manage to point out was that I took too much of Cindy for granted. I didn't compliment her enough, I expected her to do too much around the house without my help, etc, including the bedroom. I examined my behavior and it was true: I assumed too much. After the divorce, I vowed I would never again make those kinds of assumptions or take anyone for granted. That's why I started to leave: I didn't want to assume anything not already in evidence."

"Huh," said Lou. It was a disgusted sound. "You sound like a lawyer! Well, that explains a whole lot about you. I was wondering about that. I mean, you're so forceful at your job, yet so diffident around me. I thought you might be afraid of me."

"Hmm," I said. "I'm not afraid of you. But, I really like what we have, and I'm afraid of screwing it up." I sighed.

She sighed, too. "How about this?" she said. "You're my boyfriend and when you take me home, you can assume I want you to come in. I'll let you know if it will lead anywhere." She sounded exasperated.

"That'll do," I said. It took a minute for it to sink in. "Wait a minute," I said. "Did you say that I'm your boyfriend?" I must have sounded clueless.

She got back up on her elbow and smacked my shoulder. "Well, duh! Do you think I let just anyone into my bed?" There was real danger in that question.

"No, no, certainly I don't," I stammered. "I just hadn't processed it that far, I guess. I'd love to be your boyfriend, I want to be your boyfriend, I just hadn't... " I trailed off. "I guess I just didn't want to assume anything." I know just how lame that sounded.

She laid back down with her head on my shoulder, her leg and arm draped over me. "Well, if you want it and I want it, that's just the way it will be." There was a finality in her voice.

"OK," I said. "I'm glad that's settled. One less thing for me to fret about." I closed my eyes and we both breathed a contented sigh. I wriggled a little, settling my shoulders into the bed. I took a deep breath, through my nose, held for a second and let it out again. 'I'm happy, ' I thought.

Suddenly, something registered from that lat big breath. Smoke? Was something on fire? My eyes sprang open and I sat up, looking around the room. Lou made a discontented noise. I scanned the room, but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. There! I saw it: one of the candles was in the process of going out and the one next to it had smoke curling up from the burnt wick. By this time, Lou was sitting up next to me asking what was wrong.

"I think we need to blow out the candles, hon," I said. "Some are starting to go out and I don't think I want to wake up in the middle of an inferno!"

"Oh," was all she said and we both just looked at each other. "Well, get to it candle-boy!" She giggled.

I reached over and gave her a little shove. "Get to it yourself, candle-girl. You lit 'em!" I rolled to the side of the bed and got out, blowing out candles around the room. There must have been thirty or forty of the little things, all in different sizes around the room. The room was getting gloomier by the second and, as I was blowing out the last one, I saw a light go on in another room. I peeked into it, and there was Lou, standing over the sink running some water over a cloth. She looked over her shoulder, saw me and beckoned me with a toss of her head.

"Let me clean you up," she said, and she started to reach for my cock.

"After I've peed, please," I replied. I walked over to the john, lifted the seat, peed and carefully put the seat back down again.

"Hmm," said Lou with a raised eyebrow. "Somebody trained you well! I'll have to thank her someday."

"Like hell," I laughed. "That might be too much information for Cindy to hear!"

Lou slipped by me and sat herself down. "Well, I appreciate it anyway," she said. She motioned me over and used the wash cloth to clean me up. She handed me the cloth and said, "Now, do me!"

I reached over to the sink and rinsed the cloth out. I then knelt in front of her and waited for her to finish. She scooted forward and presented her pussy to me. I gingerly used the cloth on her and cleaned her at least as thoroughly as she had me. When I was done, she was panting slightly and her face was slightly flushed. I reached out my hand. She took it, stood up and then led me from the bathroom back to her bed.

As it turned out, neither of us had to sleep in the wet spot. I stayed on the side of the bed away from it, and Lou snuggled as closely as she possibly could. We could have used a single twin bed with a little room left over. It turns out that Lou is very much a snuggler.

The next morning, I woke up to the most exquisite sensation in my groin. I looked down and saw this red head going up and down on me. I took a deep breath and smelled the wonderful aroma of cooked bacon. I looked down at the bobbing head and sighed; big, deep and contented.

Lou looked up at me and said, "I was wondering when you'd wake up! Frying up that bacon smelled good, even to a dedicated vegetarian like me! Now, get up and get going!" With that she stood up, smacked me on the hip and sauntered out of the bedroom. Watching her walk away, with those hips doing such wonderful movements cleared the last of the cobwebs. I sighed, swung my legs off the side of the bed and headed to the bathroom. Three minutes later saw me in the kitchen.

What a sight greeted me! There was Lou, clad only in an apron, standing at the stove. Her delectable back and rear were uncovered, doing delightful things as she bounced around listening to some music from the radio on the counter. I leaned up against the door frame just watching her, smiling at the pretty scene. She eventually noticed me.

"How do you like your eggs?" she asked sweetly. "Fried or scrambled?"

"Are you having any?" I returned.

"No. I'm having some yogurt, but I want to fix you some eggs. The bacon is all ready."

"OK, how about you cook up a couple of them 'over hard'? I don't care for runny yolks. In fact, if you break the yolk, that'd be great. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Sure, ' she said. "How about you make us a couple of pieces of toast?"

I levered myself away from the door jamb and walked over to the counter where the toaster was located. I had to pass Lou to get there and in passing, I passed my hand over her butt. She squealed and swatted at my hand with the spatula she was holding and I laughed.

When everything was ready, we sat that the table and just talked. We were both pretty excited about what I wanted to do, and she produced some paper and a pencil and we sketched out what we thought it would look like. Satisfied, she gathered up the dishes and took them to the sink. I followed with the glasses and set them on the counter while Lou ran some hot water in which to wash them. I came up behind her, put my hands under the apron and I cupped her breasts, massaging them lightly. I pulled her back against me and I lightly nipped her neck. The short hair there tickled my nose.

She sighed. "I can't do the dishes if you're going to do that," she said.

"Maybe I don't want you to finish the dishes," I said. "At least now right now, anyway."

She just sighed again and leaned into me. My cock, which had been semi-soft while we ate, firmed up and poked Lou in the butt. She wriggled a little, stimulating me and settling my cock between her cheeks. I snaked my right hand down to her pudendum and started stroking her with my whole hand.

That sent a shiver through her, and I took my other hand and pushed her in her back, bending her over the sink. She put her hands out on the counter to steady herself, and I leaned back a little. I had to bend my knees a little to get into the right position, and when I did, I pushed forward, and my cock slid deeply into Lou. She let out a squeak, a squeal and then a sigh.

"Oh, you're in so deep," she sighed.

I pulled out slightly, and pushed back in, trying to go even deeper. This was one of my fantasies, to fuck a woman over a sink, and here it was coming true. My hand had left her front and now both hands were on her hips. I saw her put her right hand where mine had just left, and I knew that she was diddling herself as I started to pound into her.

And that was what I was doing, just pounding into her. She was very wet and I was very hard and I seemed to go a little crazy. I wasn't particularly gentle, and the only thing I could seem to think of was to get myself off.

I rammed my cock into her little pussy, listening to the huffs and puffs and little grunts she produced as I pounded her. She started to whine and I heard her say "come on, give it to me, that's it fuck me, fuck me harder, harder!"

I did as she told me and I knew the fronts of her legs were going to be bruised, but I kept hammering at her. The very satisfying climax from the night before was just a memory, but it kept me from cumming too soon. I was able to last longer than I normally would, and that seemed to be OK for Lou.

Finally, I heard the sound that to me told me she was fast approaching her orgasm. She started keening almost too high for me to hear, but I did hear it, along with more urgings to pound her harder. Suddenly, I stiffened and I could feel my discharge running up the length of my cock and I was filling her. That sent her over the edge and I could feel her clasping me, milking me for all I was worth.

Then, it was over. I pulled out, a wet popping noise following my withdrawal. Lou leaned over the sink, both of us gasping. I could see my spend starting to run down her leg, leaving a wet trail.

Lou looked at me from beneath her arm and her dangling breast. "Whatever brought that on?" she asked, between gasps.

"I don't know," I said. "I guess it's always been a fantasy of mine to make love over a sink. There's just something so sexy about a woman with only an apron on, standing over a sink."

"We didn't make love," she retorted, straightening up and turning around. "You fucked me, pure and simple. You fucked me."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I hope I didn't hurt you." What I really meant was, 'I hope I didn't frighten you and screw up our relationship.'

"Oh, don't be sorry," she said. "Just give me a little warning next time, OK? I mean, I came like thunder, and I can't wait to do that again!"

I was reassured with that. "I think I'd better get dressed and get going," I said.

"No, don't," she said. "I'd like you to stay awhile."

I held my hand out to her. "We probably need to clean up a bit before we do the dishes," I said.

She looked down at my crotch and gave herself a little wriggle. She took off the apron and took my hand, leading me to the bathroom. "A whore's bath or a shower?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Shower," I said. "Definitely a shower!"

She turned and bent over at the waist in order to adjust the taps. The temptation was more than I could resist and I came up behind her and put my hands on her ass. She straightened, turned and swatted at my hands.

"Got a one track mind, don't you?" she quipped.

"When it comes to your beautiful ass, you'd better believe it!" I retorted.

"Good," was all she said. She bent over again and I put one hand on the middle of her back bending her back over the tub and with the other I stroked her sex. She 'oohed' and wriggled a little. By now, the water had been adjusted to her tastes and she started to straighten up. I took my hand from her back and I dragged the other through her sex, feeling my spend as it came out of her. I continued to drag my hand up between her ass cheeks and allowed a finger to linger on her ass hole. She shot up straight, turned to me and said, simply, "No!" With that, she climbed into the shower.

I stood outside the shower, undecided whether to join her or not. I was having some problems here with her almost invitation and my vow not to assume. She settled the matter when she stuck her head around the curtain, looked pointedly at me and said, "Are you going to get in here? If you don't, you might not have enough hot water!" With that, I climbed into the shower.

I stepped in and I was amazed at how little clutter there was. There was soap and shampoo and a razor, but that was all. I remembered from my wife that there seemed to be so many bottles and other items that there didn't seem to be much room for people to get in and out, let alone get clean. I commented on that to Lou, and she said that she used to be that way, too, but it didn't make all that much sense to her. She had to decided to do as Thoreau had suggested and simplified.

When she finished talking, I took the bottle of shampoo and said, "Let me wash your hair." She turned her back to me, and I palmed a generous portion of the shampoo and worked it into her hair. I used my fingertips on her scalp, and she moaned in appreciation. I could also see the goose bumps on her arms, so I knew that she felt it. I maneuvered her back under the spray of the showerhead, rinsed her hair and then massaged her scalp once more. I had noticed that the shampoo was one of the 'two-in-one' types, and I let her stand there for a moment before rinsing her again. As we waited, I took the opportunity to start washing her down. I started with her shoulders and scrubbed down her arms. The wash cloth that we had used the night before was sitting on the edge of the tub, and I used it with the soap to start a good lather, which I then used to gently wash her front. I paid particular attention to her breasts and pussy. I was also especially gentle there. I washed her legs and feet, rose and turned her around and under the spray to wash out the shampoo and soap while I did her back. Soon, she was sparkling clean.

When she was done, she turned to me, scooted past me and told me to get on my knees. I did and she pushed my head under the spray and proceeded to wash my hair. When that was done, she washed my face, and totally surprising me, used her razor on my face. I held very still while she did this, believe me! When she was done with this, she bent down and gave me a very searing kiss, and started washing my neck, shoulders and arms. She then indicated that I should stand up. When I did, she soaped up my front, pulling and tugging on my cock, which then responded. She squealed a little "goodie!" and then ignored it. She washed my legs, and then turned me around to wash my back and butt.

By the time she had finished and we were both rinsed off, the water was turning decidedly cooler. I turned the taps off and we used the towels to dry each other off.

When we finished drying, Lou took me by my cock as if it were a handle and led me to the bedroom. Once there, she lay down on her back on the bed. She arranged herself so that her head hung down off the edge of the bed. It was obvious to me what she wanted me to do, and I aligned myself so that she could suck my cock as deeply as she wanted.

As soon as my cock touched her lips, they opened and she seemed to suck me in. Now, to be perfectly honest, I have never really had a blow job that was anything to write home about, so I was unprepared for what happened.

First, she sucked me in and she put both hands on my cock and started stroking me. I watched in amazement as my cock started to disappear down her throat. She was sucking and licking as it went down, and then I felt her swallow, and the feeling as she did was amazing. I had cum less than a half an hour before, and she had me close within a few moments in her mouth. Now I understood what all the hoopla was about!

She then started a nice, slow, in and out motion, licking the head as it came out and on its way back in. Each inward stroke produced a sensation I've never felt before, and I was getting ready to cum, far too quickly. She was sucking and licking and I started cumming and then she was sucking, licking and swallowing. I fell away from her, landing in a heap on the floor. She quickly rolled over and scrambled to where I was, just bonelessly lying there. She took me back into her mouth and cleaned me up, and I had to stop her when it got to be too much.

She sat back on her heels, licking her lips, much as a cat does when it finishes its dinner. "MMMMM," she said. "You taste delicious!" I wasn't sure if she meant my semen or just me. If the latter, then I should probably be worried that she might start dining on me in my sleep. Not really, but it was something to think about! I was exhausted, and I didn't have any energy for a retort.

She, however, had some energy to spare, it seems, and she jumped up and headed to the bathroom. I heard her on the toilet, and then some water running. She stuck her head in the door and said, "I'm going to do the dishes. Are you going to help?"

I waved her on, and slowly got up. She was so much younger than I, she could kill me! I went into the bathroom and I cleaned up a little and joined her at the kitchen sink, drying the dishes as she washed them. She had to put them away, as I didn't know where they should go, but the process didn't last any real length of time.

Afterward, we went into her living room, and I sat on the couch. Yes, I was still naked, and so was she. I grabbed up the remote and turned on the TV. It was a fairly large one, and I was flipping channels. Finally, I settled on a pretty innocuous program. I might have wanted to watch some sports, but at this time of the year, about the only things on the tube would be basketball or hockey, and somehow I just figured that Lou would not be real keen on sports, so I figured a rerun of a made-for-TV movie would be OK.

I leaned back and settled in. Lou picked up a magazine and settled in next to me, cuddling up under my arm. After a few minutes, Lou must have felt a little chill, as she got up and got a nearby throw and put it over us, snuggling a little closer and watching the movie. This is how we spent the remainder of our morning and the early afternoon. About 2 pm, my stomach started grumbling. We decided on a pizza, large with half meat and half veggies. It came about a half an hour after we ordered it, and when the delivery guy came, Lou took the $20 bill out of my hand and ran to the door.

It was only when she got to the door that I realized that she didn't have any clothes on! Lou either didn't realize it or was going to deliberately flash the delivery guy. I started to get up, but then I decided to just watch what happened.

Lou opened the door, and you can imagine the delivery guy's reaction: first his eyes got very wide and his mouth just dropped open. It was obvious this had never happened to him before. He was rather young, maybe 19, and his stuttered announcement was truly comical. He just stood there, saying, "Uh, uh, uh ... that'll be ... uh, uh, uh," that I had to start laughing. Lou stood there, the door wide open, and she said, "Yes?"

The boy started again, but Lou took mercy on him, grabbing the pizza box and handing him the $20. He was staring at Lou, his mouth still opening and closing like a fish's when Lou closed the door.

"Oh, my God," she laughed. "I'm laughing so hard I have to go pee!" and she scampered past me, put the pizza on the table and then went down to the bathroom. I was laughing, too. I went to a cupboard and found some paper plates, and by the time Lou had come back out, still laughing, I had pieces of pizza on the plates and ready to eat.

After we ate, I decided that it was time for me to go, even though Lou asked me to stay a little longer. I had a very busy week ahead of me, and I wanted to get an early start, so I reluctantly took my leave of Lou. It was with a lingering kiss and a promise of more to come that I went home. I had to wonder what kind of roller coaster I had decided to ride. Only the coming weeks and months would tell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.