Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Two people who learn to love one another along with swinging, polyamory, prostitution, humor, and the political science of screwing entire peoples and nations.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Humor   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Carol, one of the finer kissers of the Western World, embraced Ray. Her upstanding breasts danced on his chest, as she ground her mound on his leg. Ray's arms went around her, probing her back.

Tana whispered to me, "let Cathy and I please you, as you watch Carol and Ray. We want to be sure you're OK with her playing with others."

"Why not? Ray is a great friend. I trust Carol. Carol's already catered to a creampie fantasy of mine.

"Watching your love get fucked can be absolutely great for some people, but not for others. It's worth checking. You two should be good."

"Come here, you flat-chested wench." Playfully, I reached for Tana.

Cathy laughed, "I've never really worked out the geometry of a threesome in a hot tub, such that you can watch the sights across from you, and no one drowns. Oh, hell, I'll start." She pulled me back from Tana, and plastered her mouth to mine, her tongue seeking. Tana's hands submerged, cock hunting.

Suddenly, I heard Carol's clear voice. "A general question: has anyone actually successfully fucked in a hot tub, or should this be considered foreplay? Clearly, one can suck only with breathing gear." Laughter greeted her comment. I looked at the edge of the tub and realized the rubber ducky wasn't in the water, so launched it her way.

Cathy put her arms on the side of the tub and flipped herself out of the water. She dried herself, and then lifted Tana into one of Carol's incredibly plush and warmed giant bath towels. I was next. Tana gave me a robe and put on her own, as Cathy next retrieved Ray and Carol. Externally dry, we adjourned to the bedroom.

The women placed Ray and me on the bed, and then moved in. Cathy yelled "Synchronize!" She took me in her mouth while Carol sucked Art. As the other two moved into place, Tana called out "Ready to row!" As she called out a beat, I realized it was only logical that she was in the role of cock swain. My logic left me as I surrendered to the heat of her mouth. When I looked down to see the lovely heads of Carol and Cathy moving in unison, I felt another heat in my mind, delighting that I had such wonderfully bawdy women in my life. The bawdiness level went up, however, when Tana sat at the head of the bed and draped a lovely thigh over each man. After she settled into position, she began to masturbate.

This stimulation was too much for men to resist. Soon, Ray and I exploded into mouths. Tana slid between us, and joined the other two in a three-way kiss, snowballing. She still was in reach for Ray and I to fondle an amazing breast each.

After a time, my love moved to me, and kissed me deeply. I could taste mixed cum on her sweet mouth. Tana kissed Ray, as Cathy stroked all of us. We drifted into gratified sleep.

We gradually awakened. Carol made coffee, and reheated the Tex-Mex things that needed reheating. She had learned that I often liked food at room temperature, and kept some out for me.

"Ray," Cathy said, "would you be interested in setting up a D&D campaign for some of us? At least half the dancers play, to my knowledge, and I haven't asked others." She ostentatiously batted her eyelashes, a rather un-Cathylike action. "We could arrange, I suppose, for players to be in +5 abbreviated leather armor."

He almost snorted his coffee, but quickly agreed.


After our guests left, Carol and I cuddled for a while.

"Tonight, Curt, come with me to the club. Abie told me that the foundation would financially support the dancers, so they won't lose anything if they mingle only to the extent they choose. I believe that all will choose to do so to some extent, and that's part of the erotic art experience. You can get more of a sense of the act, and spend time with the dancers that you don't really know yet. Those, I believe, are Mara and Melina.

"I expect to do some mingling, and share any naughty results with you." My groin twinged pleasantly at the idea of just such sharing, without pretense.

"Never stop realizing, my love, that you are overcoming my indoctrination about women variously not being sexual, or my having absolute permission for every step."

"Thank you, Curt, but don't you realize that you also are overcoming my conditioning that a woman can't be sexual, certainly can't be polysexual, and can't have a devoted primary relationship if she does those things?" We embraced, and cried a bit.

"Now, sir, let's reinforce the idea that women can want sex. I want you to eat me to orgasm -- is that clear enough? And as an additional signal of permission, but also that it turns you on, I'm going to slip into some six-inch heels first. Of course, I like the provocative way they look." She put on the shoes, slipped a towel underneath her, and spread her legs to me.

I was delighted to dive in.

She came very quickly. "I have an idea. Do you have any doubt that I'm bigger and stronger than Betty?"

"No, but why?"

"She's mentioned that she really wants to tie up a man. I know that's frightening to you. Nevertheless, if we let her do that but I was with you, would you feel safe?"

"Yes. I think I would. Debating if I'd want Cathy for backup."

Carol phoned. "Betty, this is Carol. Are you free? I can send a car, which can take you home tonight. Curt and I would like to discuss some things with you, and, yes, play some more using some of your ideas.

"The Foundation offers you a suite in the building here, with meeting and play space. Would you like to bring over some clothes and such? We'll also give you some clothing allowance for here. Restaurant services included." Carol covered the phone and turned to me. "She says that's an offer that she can't refuse, and put it in the tones of The Godfather -- humor from her is a really good sign."

We got ready for her. Carol chuckled about having an opportunity to wear something that had been in her closet too long. It turned out to be a dark red leather suit, which magnificently set off her coloration. Its style was just conservative enough that she could wear it to a creative office, without screaming "Dominatrix". Still, the skirt was very short. The jacket was cut to be rather provocative over a very sheer cream silk camisole.


Betty showed up with a suitcase, wearing clothing that was both unusual for her, and that could be called playful or relaxed. Neither one of us had seen her wear things that really revealed her outstanding legs. Her style tended to involve letting them show through a wrap skirt, or to sit in a tight skirt and let it ride up. Today, though, she wore what was unquestionably a miniskirt, in blue denim, with matching denim stiletto heels. Her shirt was Western-styled silk. She wore a silver and turquoise concha belt, and a turquoise necklace. "Howdy, y'all!"

Carol grinned. "As a cheerleader, I must ask if you come here straight from a Dallas country club, with men and cheerleader moms falling at your feet?"

"Why bless your heart!" This was definitely a different side of Betty. "Did you think that Texan cheerleaders were barred from Smith?" She did a cartwheel, which was especially impressive in boots.

"Damn. I'll still be offering Curt to you, but I hope you realize I never actually made it with another cheerleader. That's an incredibly hot idea.

"We wanted to talk to you on two levels, organizational and personal. Organizationally -- and this reflects discussions with Abie, Marie, and Tana as well as us -- we see you, as a published author of scholarly erotic books, leading the education side, while I lead the performance side. Aimee will run the separate club for now. That doesn't mean we aren't going to do lots of cooperation. I still want you to dance, and maybe develop new dancers. Marie also is published, but in history, and her library science degree can help. Marie's health is fragile so her role will be more advisory.

"Without committing yet, does that sound of interest to you?"

"Absolutely. That lets me bring my dancing and, to you, exhibitionism, under a protective cover of art and learning. It lets me be a mainstream sex educator.

"Privately, I have a husband that I love very much, but is significantly disabled. His pleasures are mostly vicarious these days, although I hope to find ways to bring him pleasure. I have a son, aged 19, that doesn't know about everything I do, and I'd like to change that. He's a good kid." That brought a group hug.

"Betty, when I say I want to offer Curt, first, both of us find you incredibly sexy. Second, I've heard various things about you liking to dominate. Several people have mentioned that you've suggested tying men up so they can only focus on sex. You didn't sound all that interested in humiliating them or doing severe pain.

"Curt does not, in the slightest, want to be seriously dominated. In fact, being bound scares him. The two of us thought, though, that if I were present, he'd feel safe with a fair bit of scening in the bedroom. There are a few things that he likes a lot, which aren't submissive or humiliating in his head -- but what he and I think of as naughty, wicked, or something like that."

Betty looked at us. "I'm ethical about this. Oh, I'll get my pleasure first, but I do want my partners to have an incredibly intense experience. May I suggest that we make this more of a play-oriented discussion? How about going over to the bed, and, before getting into a scene, have some light play?" We agreed.

Betty and Carol removed their jackets. "Stretch out, my love." I lay on my back, head and shoulders propped up with pillows. Carol hiked up her skirt and sat on the bed, revealing thigh-highs without panties. Betty nodded about the fashion, with the minor difference that she wore gartered stockings. I looked back and forth between most delicious mounds.

"Let me elaborate. It would help me elaborate, I'm sure, if I had some fine legs to stroke and kiss." Legs were quickly provided.

"Assuming you want to tie men down to the bed, doing so could be fun, although, to be honest, I'm not sure why it would be necessary. I absolutely love having a woman on my face and being oral. Female superior fucking is also more comfortable to me than missionary. I suppose I can picture you sucking in a teasing way, and withholding, but I've never been one to rush to cum. I don't even mind erotic pain, when it's clearly an adjunct. There have been times when I couldn't reach orgasm, because my mind was wandering, and a few sensual slaps cleared my mind and took me over the edge."

"Still, being tied down doesn't appeal to me, but if you wanted to do it, I'd trust Carol to keep me safe. If, say, you wanted to tease, she wouldn't interfere." I chuckled. "Could you give her a hard time, Betty? Do I need to bring in warriors like Cathy or Shelly? Although things could get very complicated with Shelly, if Iris becomes her domme and Iris is your protege."

Betty's face took on, for her, what was a new and playful look. "Depends what you have in mind, Curt. I could give her a very interesting hard time with my strap-on, although so far, I've only used that on men. But if you're referring to fighting, no, she'd have me pinned down very quickly." She rose, and retrieved her bag. "Here are the sorts of things that I have in mind." An assortment of silk ties came out.

"For example, I might sit on your face and have you service me until I came -- except that my impression of you, Curt, is that you'll happily eat all day. A better example is my sitting on your cock, but setting the pace, which would include my not moving if I sense you are close to orgasm. No, you don't get to grab my luscious hips and thighs to drive you onto me. If I can use a sufficient number of ties, you won't even be able to lift your own hips without my permission." I shuddered a little at her imagery, which I had to admit had a certain appeal.

Carol turned to Betty, with an evil giggle. "Would you agree that he might have to service both of us?"

"Oh yes." I felt outnumbered, but I trusted Carol.

"OK. No need to blindfold me. I should always be able to tell the two of you apart."

"It's been a long time since I've been able to scene without time pressure, and with trust. May I set a mood? I don't want you to think of this as just dominance." We agreed, curious. "Carol, is there background music, relaxing, that you both like?"

"Yes, we do. Several tapes that I've made. I'll go put one on." She stopped for a moment. "There's a music mix where I was even more ambitious. I'll try that. Perhaps we all should meditate for its first few minutes."

"If it's that relaxing, let me first light some scented candles and apply some pleasing aromatic oils. Roses work very well, I find. We might even enjoy a rose dessert afterwards.

"Please, if you think you recognize some of the techniques I am using, don't try to analyze them now. I'll be happy to discuss them later. Some of this comes from Asian tradition, and some is my own synthesis or invention. I don't want you anticipating what may not come. Carol dear, please watch and learn, but the focus is the interaction between two people, perhaps with assistance. Later, you will be the focus."

They began by stripping me. During the process, Betty periodically sat on my face, hardly a deterrent, as I doubted she weighed much over 100 pounds and was delicious. When I recognized the flavor she had applied to herself, I snickered, as Betty was hardly vanilla. As the two applied the ties, I made a mental note that I needed to ask Carol why her custom bed had so many convenient tie points. "Carol, would you start the music, please?"

Soon, the Pachelbel Canon in D soothed the air. "Please, just clear your minds, listening to the beauty." We listened, quietly.

Betty moved into what I assumed was a variation of the lotus position, straddling me yet almost weightless. She leaned forward, with incredible balance. "Look into my eyes. Do nothing else. Through our eyes, sense our sexual energies. I will touch you, only to start the flow."

I felt gentle but insistent strokes. The sensation intensified when I realized that the bonds kept me from acting on them. The music changed to Satie's Gymnopedies No. 1 As must have been her intent, my world narrowed to focus on her brilliantly blue eyes. Still, the music, the aroma of roses, and the warmth of her skin combined to make me utterly comfortable -- was it some sort of return to the womb? In any event, I surrendered first to sensation, but next to a nonverbal communication, indeed an energy flow, between us.

The music, with its slow tempo, slowed my heart and paced the deliberate exchange of energy. My breathing synchronized. I sensed Betty chanting, almost inaudibly. Somehow, Carol had selected music perfect for the experience. It became strengthening rather than relaxing, with its segue into the Parry arrangement of Jerusalem. That anthem encouraged me to search for powerful beauty with Betty. She sensed that as well, and moved her body, but not quite touching, for what could have been seconds or hours. Replacing her blue eyes was her golden-furred mound, slightly opening to reveal her internal light rosy glow. Those, in turn, contrasted to the honeyed tones of her lightly tanned skin.

I recognized the first bars of a Wagner composition, thought that the previous selection had burned out vocal music for a time, and then realized what Betty was saying about excessive analysis. Nevertheless, I adjusted my pace to the early warm-up of Siegfried's Rhine Journey My eyes continued to delight in color, and increasingly as shape.

With the first crescendo of the music, she lowered herself onto me. In rhythm with it, I took long, luxurious, licks along her slit, deeper and more tasty with each pass. My hands twitched against the bods, eager but frustrated in searching for her G spot. She pressed down, too tightly for me to lick, but certainly not to taste. Again, there was a sense of energy flow, of bonding. I became aware of a heat and tension in my groin, but curiously not in a frustrating way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.