Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two people who learn to love one another along with swinging, polyamory, prostitution, humor, and the political science of screwing entire peoples and nations.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Humor   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Carol remembered something. "Back soon". She went looking for Melina, who was in costume, waiting in the lounge. "Hey hon. Got one thing from your last set yesterday. Maybe you've got ideas for me.

"We feel pretty safe from cop problems, but we have a couple of rules that the lawyers say will keep us safer. One is no penetration involving the sexy parts. Now, your thing with the hilt was in character, but clearly part of the dance. Go for it if it's a private party. Hell, up close and personal, I'd happily lick off your weapon. But could you make a change there? Maybe the flat of the blade against your pussy, and, if we can get the right angle, spotlight it so you end with a flash of light? We might not be able to do that today unless we have a light already in the same area."

"OK, Carol. I forgot, but had another idea anyway. How about, in the last minute or so, I start oiling my body? What would be great if the lights could include something like flickering firelight. If we start having assistants, I could work in one putting down some candles and handing me the oil, or even rubbing it on. With lights, it should make it clear that it is oil. For the very last move, I dribble it between the cheeks of my ass, rub a little with a finger, then line up a finger to go into my asshole -- and cut the lights there.

"Hot! I like it. That's a lot of light stuff and oil cues between and then. Wait a second -- it won't give you the flickering, but we could use the gold light that enhances Cathy's skin, but keep the muscle shadow lights off. Remember, it's just Sam on the control panel tonight. No big thing to ask him to turn on something that's already set up with cues. The one thing we need to agree on is his cue to turn on the gold. Can you talk to him and agree on something? If the timing is off a little, that won't be all that noticeable.

"Great. And we can rehearse it when we have Al the Light Guy."

"Yes. I have to watch if we're getting changed attendance, but if we do, I'm going to ask the owners to approve more stage crew."


Carol was back. "Let me get out and sit on Curt's other side, since I have to get ready soon. Damn. I wanted to try some of the new ideas, but we aren't remotely ready. I guess I'll do Gym Bunny. Carol, you had such a good idea, when the gym was upgraded, to put the extra benches backstage to use as props." I wasn't complaining about them shifting. I could now try to compare the experiences of having the opposite thigh of each hotly pressed against mine.

Showtime again. A spotlight revealed a file cabinet in the middle of the stage.

Holding some file folders, Mara walked onto the stage. In this bright light, I realized that she was distinctly a redhead. Dark red rather than Tana's fiery explosion, but certainly redder than my love's auburn. Yet another button pushed for me, although Carol's auburn-brown was delicious. If Sherlock Holmes had been in the audience, he could have deduced, from the combination of the file cabinet and the file folders in her hand, that this act was in an office setting.

As opposed to Betty's executive suit, she looked secretarial. Her hair was pinned up. She wore dark-rimmed glasses. Her blouse was white and very ruffled, tucked into a black, buttoned, pencil skirt, a little above her knees but not mini. Her hose was just a little darker than her skin, and she wore very high black patent pumps. Where Betty was hard in the office, Mara was soft.

Mara walked onto the stage. As she turned to the file cabinet, we could see that her stockings were seamed. I realized that her look could have come from any year from the twenties on, maybe with a little longer skirt. It wasn't quite the secretary of the hard-boiled detective, but she could get there from here.

As she bent over, her skirt raised to her hips. She spun around, furiously pulling down her skirt, and covering her mouth in seeming horror. Mara stopped, and realized she still hadn't gotten the papers. She bent again, pulled out a folder, but didn't bother pulling down her skirt. Looking at the papers, she strutted past the stage railing, until she reached into the wings to hand someone the folder. A voice was heard to say "Thank you, Miss Bottoms".

She made a face, patting at her leg in the tight skirt, as if it was too confining. Mara reached down and unbuttoned a few buttons. Her leg, in warm brown hose, caught our eyes. Striding around the stage, her walk made eyes go to her legs. She stopped, and made another slight face. then raised a finger. Had it been a comic strip, an idea light bulb would have lit over her head.

First, she removed her dark-rimmed glasses, and put them into the file cabinet. She reached up, unpinned her hair, and let it fall free, well below her shoulders.

Going into a walk again, she hoisted the skirt to the top of one leg, and adjusted the garter. Did she reveal a flash of dark panty? It wasn't clear. Returning to a provocative walk, she wiggled, as if still too constrained by the skirt. Her back to the audience, she reached back and squeezed her butt, with one hand, then the other, then with both. She stroked it, and then gave it a teasing spank. I'm sure mine weren't the only hands wanting to replace hers.

She turned around to face us, and again made a little face of discomfort. This time, she reached for the high neck of her blouse and opened it very slightly. She shook her head, as if realizing that wasn't what was most uncomfortable, reached for her waist, and opened the clasp. Her skirt fell to her feet, revealing what turned out not to be black panties, but high-cut panties of a lovely dark chocolate shade. I whispered to Gerri, "Do you like chocolate-covered pussy?"

BLAT she rather loudly stuck a tongue in my ear and made noises. I guess I deserved that.

Lights out.

When the lights returned, she stood at center stage, a dreamy expression on her face, eyes closed. Her arms were wrapped around her upper body. Fingernails were bright against the blouse. I found myself wondering whether she was dreaming, and felt myself drawn into the fantasy mind of the woman in front of me. Her fingers went to her neck, and began to open more buttons.

I hadn't been able to see darker nipples through the fairly sheer blouse, and wondered if a bra would be revealed. Her fingers revealed what appeared to be a very silky, deep brown camisole. As she reached the last button, she stopped, looking over our heads, as if seeing something, and suddenly smiling. Unbuttoning, Mara slid out of the blouse and tossed it aside.

Laughing, she pulled up the bottom of the camisole, showing a nice waist and bellybutton. After Cathy, it seemed soft, but not flabby. Shaking her head again, she pulled the camisole over her head, revealing a very nice set of moderately sized breasts. She rolled the camisole, and used it to pull her breasts even higher, laughed, and threw it aside.

Now, she began to wiggle as she walked, cupping her breasts with her hands. Maybe the wiggle was that of the detective's secretary. It certainly caught the eye. She flicked at her nipples with her bright nails. I began to think that it was the detective's secretary and she really needed a cigarette for the look. I was a bit startled when she raised two fingers to her mouth, as if she was taking a puff.

She returned to the file cabinet, opened a top drawer, and pulled out something soft looking. Of course. The music went into a sexed-up Pink Panther theme. She hugged her plush pink panther to her chest, first using it to spread her breasts, and then letting it give each nipple a cat kiss.

Lights out.


"Honey, it's getting busy in here. I should go mingle. Mara will need to cool down, Cathy and Melina are getting ready, and Betty won't be that much fun. Would you like Gerri to join you?"

"Delighted to meet with the Debutante Rebel Alliance or something like that."

"Now, a last check on your fantasy. Do snowballs and creampies still excite you? Do you want to start now?"

"Hell, yes! Don't know that I'd quite call it starting. After all, we've already shared them."

"It's more like incest with me, playing with a very friendly sister."

"Sibling revelry, yes. Let me turn it around, though, and ask you a last time. If I have even indirect contact with a man, are you worried that I might like women less?"

"Bullshit, Curt. You turn gay? While both of us still have our little hesitancies, you're as secure in your sexuality as any man I know. I certainly wouldn't worry if there were another man in our small groups. Not that you have an equivalent of mingling available, but I wouldn't worry if you were giving men blowjobs and coming back to me, any more than you don't worry if I play with either gender.

"So let me do one more incestuous act. If you like it, I'll tell the girls, and you'll have all you want!"

She kissed me, and then left with an amazing wiggle. I hadn't really noticed her hips swinging before, but I'd never forget that.


The lights returned to the stage. I smiled at the music, Winchester Cathedral. It was the music of the first act of the first strip theater into which I had sneaked during high school. Mara strutted around the stage, kicking her legs and showing them off, then turning to cup her boobs. She turned, moved to center stage, and wiggled her hips. She turned around and touched her toes. That showed off her chocolate-covered ass, and a fine ass it was. She was broader-hipped than Cathy, but it suited her body.

For a moment, she stood motionless as the song ended, and Hey, Big Spender started. After the first bar of the vocal, she tilted her head in invitation, and then whipped off her panties to stand naked but for stockings and garter belt. Again, she turned around and bent over, but spread the cheeks of her ass this time. When she spun around, her movements grew increasingly provocative. She made the usual move around the edge of the stage, but, as opposed to the other dancers, she stayed upright. Still, each time she stopped, it was with legs spread, and then a hip thrust forward as she spread her lower lips. It was quite a change from the innocent sexy secretary who had started the act.


Before long, Gerri slid in next to me. Just before sitting, she pulled up the long skirt of her gown, then kissed me tenderly, not erotically. "I've noticed that you are a leg man. You can have access to every part of me, but I thought I'd give you control on top." She giggled. "In your honor, this is one of the first times I put on a bra before going into a booth. Normally, that's stage only, but here I make the stage fantasy real. See how my bra is slightly askew, and my breasts almost falling out? Do you have any idea how long it took to practice getting them to look like that was accidental?"

I hugged her. "Thanks! Don't get me wrong. You turn me on. But we aren't rushed here, as you'd be with a customer. We can talk, cuddle, or wildly play. While we haven't known one another long, I feel close. To be honest, if Carol shows up with a snowball for me, that's going to be intense. Being cuddled at the same time might help."

"Of course. But why?"

"Gerri, you'd probably have to grow up as a boy to know how much homophobia is around. Even brushing against a naked guy by accident is suspect. So eating cum goes against a lot of conditioning. It's distinctly not a man-by-proxy in my mind, but rather a message how hot is the woman. I've heard that dommes humiliate subs by forcing them to do it.

"Actually, I like a lot of things that might be humiliating if you made them humiliating, but for me, they are a joyful celebration of being nasty together. Spitting. Watersports. Heel play. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, it does. It makes me think. Is this, by any chance, something where I should be remembering my anthropology courses? Remember, I go on stage looking drugged out. Edie does some mix of drunk and stupid. I wonder which of us has more of a challenge in switching out of character and having intelligent conversation?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.