Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two people who learn to love one another along with swinging, polyamory, prostitution, humor, and the political science of screwing entire peoples and nations.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Humor   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Tana moved back and forth, from her desk and computer workstation, to and from file cabinets. She waved a plastic envelope at me, indicating my stuff was going into it. She dropped in a couple of sets of keys, and then took out a security card, noted the number, and started registering it in various databases. From one reinforced file cabinet, with a combination lock, she took out some sort of colored card, and entered something about that. "Curt, before I can activate these security features, I need you to pick personal identifier codes, which will be between four and six non-obvious numbers. I'm also going to get you to set up a couple of verbal challenge codes, which you'll use variously for things like regaining access if you lose a code card. This silver card gives you access to concierge services. Those do include roadside assistance, but can get you a car and driver, tickets, two guys and a truck. General rule: if you've got a logistical problem, call them. They are a perfectly legal but very private organization. Carol, I'll send any charges to a house account until everyone decides what to do about credit cards. There won't be charges for many of these services, because the concierge company contracts with something like the fourth level friends of the friends of the friends of my friends."

She turned, and looked serious. "In no way should I be considered personally connected, in that special meaning. There are some things that I'm better off not knowing, such as what someone might get in the club if he pays some very high tips. A couple of times, I've been in a party or such at the club, but when I get there, no charges are made and no money passes hands. There will be other times that I'm going to ask you to tell me the truth, but as the lawyers sometimes say, tell me only truth that I can handle." As she said this, she bent forward for emphasis, elbows on the desk. I don't think Tana quite realized the physics involved, as her dress tightened across her chest, giving us more than a hint of the shape of her nipples. Her breasts themselves seemed to defy gravity.

"Tana has heard this before from me. I know she will enjoy hearing it again. She will take special pleasure e in hearing it in front of Curt. It's pretty obvious, given that I work in a strip club, that I've seen a lot of boobs, and usually rather nice boobs. Mine are firm, shapely, and while they're more than the basic handful, they're not what most people would call especially big. Curt probably didn't get that close a look at Shelly's, but they do get into the large but not giant range. They are on the very pleasantly soft side of firm, although no one would say they sag.

"Tana's breasts, however, are unprecedented, in the nicest possible way. The first time she took them out of the concealing bra, I didn't think they were real. I learned -- I didn't get to feel them the first time I saw them -- that they are absolutely natural, although they're as upright as those of a ripe teenager, yet going into the special-order-bra huge size. The only breasts that I've seen like hers are artist conceptions, like that underground Jessica Rabbit cartoon. Jessica, however, borders on the grotesque. Tana doesn't. Yeah, go ahead and do what you want, Tana." Tana blushed, but began to pinch her own nipples, closing her eyes in pleasure. Their tips hardened, and I got the sense they'd look a lot like a ripe strawberry."

Tana giggled and asked, "Could we finish up the work stuff? She handed me a small stack of forms needing PINs. The green keys go to the apartment. I thought I'd need to give you some others, but it turned out that some card readers just got installed. Oh, pick one more code that you absolutely won't forget. If you're under a threat, as with a robber holding you at gunpoint, that code will open one door, but it will be sending silent alarms everywhere it can. We've got security in this building, and at least one armed and competent guard should be able to get there in 2 to 3 minutes maximum.

"All coded? Give me a couple of minutes to enter your codes." She swiveled her chair to the computer, typed for a bit, and turned back. "All done." Her legs were no longer crossed because it's really hard to type with crossed legs. She giggled, as if doing something still new, leaned back in her chair, and lifted one leg high, stroking it. I realized that it would be very, very, hard to find legs as elegant as on either of these women, and I'd be damned if I could pick one over the other. Tana obviously had the spectacular boobs. She had a really nice face, but more lovely girl-next-door while Carol was more cover girl. Both had dramatic hair with quite different color and looks. I realized that if I went into a restaurant or club with these two women, who also were smart and funny, that I really should bring at least one EMT to help the casualties that walked into things, or were clobbered by jealous women. My pants were getting rather tight.

"I need to get back to my place to pack at least some clothes, maybe some books and miscellaneous stuff. I think both of you mentioned you had light truck services available? I'll use them, if so. I don't have a boss in the usual sense, but colleagues. It's not clear that I really need to be in the office as often as I am, unless there's a plan for a specific meeting. In any event, I have flexibility in taking time off, and I will do so.

"Carol, I'm guessing that you might not want to take off a huge amount of club time, but maybe include the club in some of our play?"

"Yes, that makes sense. It actually excites me to think of you getting together with some of the girls there, at least those with whom I have a real friendship. Just like you were excited by tasting Shelly after she was playing with a guest, I can get off, I think, both on having you after as well as 3- or 4-somes." She turned to Tana. "You are more than welcome to join into this process. I know some of it is still new, and I will never press you."

Tana grinned. Her whole face lit up when she was happy. While her face was definitely adult, probably about the same age as Carol and I, she also seemed to be comfortable with happy child expressions. Given that she apparently had also had guilt-producing parents and teachers, her inner child may be more of a survivor than ours.

"You can just call the concierge when you need the movers. I'd give them two hours or so warning during the day. They can also provide cleaning services if you need it. Carol uses one that is provided by the building, just like that the building concierge has a small kitchen and can get things from local sources, 24/7 in some cases.

"Taking Carol's lessons to heart, though, you've been talking about my boobs as if they aren't in the same room, and don't have feelings. Yes, Curt, I see you bulging. How about I sit on your lap, dressed to start, and have you fondle my boobs while I feel my cock against my rear end?"

"Very good, my student!" Carol giggled. "Do that to start, but don't do it too long without at least letting Curt out, and probably baring your lovely posterior. We haven't gotten spare clothes to him yet and you are talking about something that might mess them up. Actually, he could probably hold off longer if it was skin to skin, rather than him being held tightly."

"Okay, Carol. When I do that, stand in front of me and we will do something. I don't know if I'm coordinated to do the deliciously nasty thing that's coming into my mind, but could I flip up your skirt and play with you while he rubs against me and ... I have to remember your appropriate language lesson ... not caresses my breast, but squeezes and fondles my tits."

I started to open my belt, but Carol interrupted. "That's our job", and soft hands took off my pants and shorts. Tana lifted her skirt to her hips. Carol guided her. "If I were in that position, I might take him right into my ass, but again, I think you have to practice now. I think both of you would enjoy his cock between your cheeks." Carol slid her hands to both of us, getting things lined up for what would be nasty wiggling and rubbing rather than entering anything at first. I moaned a little. While I don't usually think of necks, Tana's was right in front of me, and was really graceful.

Bending my head, I gently kissed her neck. "Don't worry, I'll never leave hickeys." The choices were getting complex. While my official target was her world-class chest, I was aware of a warm, firm, springy butt, with what were equally world-class legs just in front. Suddenly, an image popped into my mind.

"Will everyone just hold still for a moment? I need to calm down an image that just popped into my mind, or I'm going to spray over everything. The two of you are tied for the best legs that I've ever seen. I just thought of watching the two of you tribbing." I took some deep breaths. "I've got some control back. You can sit."

"Hey, you two. I don't have the experience of you two, but that's a temporary disability just as correctable as virginity. I'm sure it will be fun, but what's tribbing?"

I knew that Carol and I might smile warmly at a seeker of sexual art, but neither one of us would ever laugh at a sincere question. Carol was obviously the better of the two to answer, since she actually had done it while I've mostly watched. It occurred to me that it wasn't precisely true that I hadn't done it, thinking of a couple of wonderful times when Jill humped my leg between her very fine ones.

Carol knelt next to Tana. Very deliberately, she kissed Tana's thigh, and then sat on the floor, stroking Tana's leg as she talked in a soft, warm voice. "Dear, it's short for tribadism, which has some complex Greek derivation, but mostly means getting pleasure by rubbing your vulva or clit against someone else's body parts. One very common way to do it is to rub yourself against a nice firm thigh, which lets you lie face-to-face, feeling breast friction. When I do it, I usually am passionately kissing my partner.

"Another way of doing it is called scissoring. It makes sense when you see it, but isn't always obvious in an explanation. You lie down, heads at opposite ends of the bed from your partner. One of you turns slightly to the side, and then you move closer until your pussies are touching. You can't do that if you are thigh against thigh. At that point, you rub your pussies together. Both styles can be incredibly hot with the right partner, but it sometimes takes practice. My experience is that the pussy against thigh, with kissing and breasts, and the long sweet muscles of good legs, is the more intense sensation. Scissoring, though, is so delightfully nasty that it is more of a psychological turn-on for me. We should try both, if you would like."

Tana replied in a somewhat hoarse voice. "That was wonderful, Carol. Few people, especially while physically in contact and sexually tense, can give such a clear, supportive, respectful description of something new. I'd be crushed if someone laughed at me because I didn't know something, given all the pressure both to be a good girl and to be a sex goddess, two different things."

I spoke very softly. "I agree. You, Carol, are a wonderful, supportive high priestess of the sex goddess. I am honored to love someone as kind and knowledgeable. "I brought my voice to normal. "Now, the two of you may kill me if you actually do it, but I would find that a wonderful way to go. For me, it's one of the most erotic things that I can watch. For whatever reason, when women do it in porn, they almost never wear shoes or stockings. Maybe stockings don't feel good for leg tribbing, but for whatever reason, sexy shoes triple the intensity of what I see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.