Wizard - Cover

Wizard

Copyright© 2014 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 7

All the data finally collated we shut down our laptops and called it a day. We sat around and chewed the fat with the guys from the mine, I was amazed when they told me the expected yields from the site; still in reflection, Vic and company wouldn't be sporting that type of money for the village if it wasn't viable.

Heading back to the donga, I side tracked for a leak. Back in the cabin I found that Taff had joined the two sleeping bags together and put the the blankets on top.

"Won't be cold tonight Tony."

My resolve was weakening.

"Taff, I know we are going to regret this, but if this is what you want I can't fight it anymore."

"And it's about time you came to your senses lover."

The power was about to be cut, which meant no air con to warm the cabin. Taff stripped down to her pants and tee, me to my underdaks. Snuggling into the joined sleeping bags we just cuddled, gaining warmth from each other.

"I think we should save our first time to more comfortable surroundings Tony, I like feeling you close like this." She wriggled her body against mine, causing little Wiz to stiffen, she giggled. "Wow, just a little wriggled caused that?" I just grunted. Soon I heard her softly snoring, sleeping the sleep of contentment. I lay wide awake for quite a while before joining her in the arms of Morpheus.

Vic arrived mid morning, we were packed and all our data and sample bags ready to stow aboard his plane.

"'Morning folks, all set to fly out?"

"Yeah Vic, Tony's ready to load the sample bags, we've got all the data we need to prepare a site plan. I'm amazed at the size of the project, our part's just just a small bit."

"Small maybe Taff, but very important. Without proper accommodation for the workers they don't get their relaxation, in these conditions the need every opportunity to unwind, so yes, very important."

Soon we were up in the air, Vic followed the length of the road in; as we travelled, we saw one of the road trains used for transporting everything out to the mine. It was a huge thing, a prime mover with four dogs behind and a great cloud of dust.

"That's a monster Vic, just look at the size of it."

"Sometimes we have up to six dogs behind Taff, just depends on the weight of the cargo. We couldn't do that on a public road, the mine owns the rights to the road as we built it. It's no good to anyone else as the mine is the end of the road and visitors are unwelcome."

"I take it our buildings will travel this way then?"

"Yeah Tony, we have a marshalling yard at Thoresby, you will be responsible for transport to there, then we take over."

"We are building the dongas flat pack, each will be on special pallets, purpose built for the job. The big buildings will be in modules which we will assemble on site."

"Sounds like you have a good hold on the project then."

"We've got a good planning team, if I say so myself Vic."

...

Back at the office Jack was excited to hear about the mine. "Sorry I was a bit of a wuss Tony, flying scares the crap out of me. Anyhow what did you two find?"

"Lot of good data and samples Uncle, 'That place' is amazing, hot as hell during the day and freezing at night. Dust and flies and strange creepy crawlies but I loved every minute of our trip. Now our big job is to put it all together; we need to have a pow-wow with Wizard's planners. Before we do anything though, I need a nice hot shower to get the grit out of my hair and a day off to recoup."

"Me too on that Jack, I can see why those chaps get paid big bucks working out there, I'm darned sure I couldn't handle it all the time. Anyhow, see you in the morning when we are all bright eyed and bushy tailed."

When we were out of earshot Taff gave a giggle, "I'll swing by my flat and get some things and follow you out to your place where I can shower with a friend."

Our first time was a moment of sheer bliss, this woman gave me all the love that I had hungered for; Jelka had given me a different type of love, Taff gave herself completely, I felt complete.

We were laying in bed after making love. "Tony, I gave you the impression I was a woman of the world, 'Little Wiz' is only the second invader to my pussy, 'Black Jack' was the first, now I have you he can go in the rubbish bin."

"Have you any more secrets you're keeping from me love?"

"No"

That seemed a rather quick reply.

We were snuggled up and talking small talk. "I don't like prying in family business Taff, what's the problem with Jack and his wife?"

"The Dragon Bitch! Uncle Jack, as you well know, is one of the nicest guys going. He's quite shy and not very outgoing, that's mainly the fault of Grandma. She was a dominant woman, Mum and Uncle Jack had to toe the line or else. Mum got out fairly early in life, Uncle stayed under her thumb until she passed away. She had her good points but it was always 'HER' way, she was the driving force in setting up Aussie Dongas.

Back to the Dragon Bitch, Uncle Jack met her at some sort of a social do, she sucked up to him and fed him booze, my uncle isn't a drinker so you can guess what happened. The next morning he woke up in bed with her, she claimed he had seduced her. Uncle Jack left in a hurry. End of story? Nope. Two months later she arrived at the office claiming to be pregnant Uncle Jack was the father."

"Any proof?"

"None but her word, he told her he would pay for the child, her words were "Oh yes mister, big time. You marry me or I'll take you to the cleaners." She gave him two weeks to decide which it would be. My uncle may be a bit shy but he's not stupid; the first thing he did was to talk to Mum. To protect his assets they split the company with Mum being the major partner with two thirds. The house had been left to both of them when Grandma passed away, they had decide to keep it in joint ownership so the Bitch couldn't force Uncle to sell it. The title to the lake house next door was transferred to Mum."

"Was that legal?"

"Yes, at that stage she had no legal connection with my uncle. Two weeks to the day she contacted him for his decision, he said he would marry her, thinking he would be a father and having a child would be something to look forwards to. She turned up that Saturday with a marriage celebrant and all the paperwork, it was a quick ceremony with just Mum and me present, none of her family were there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.