Bad Dolls Have More Fun - Cover

Bad Dolls Have More Fun

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Toshima plays with her two dolls. One is very modern and wears French undies beneath her short skirt. The other is a tradition bound female in a Kimono and upswept hair. The furry Panda on her bed knows all her secrets. If only she could figure out how to get rid of this unwanted "cherry" in a way that she could be guiltless in her parent's eyes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex  

Toshima was radiantly happy today because it was the day she was going to the beach to swim in the waves and bounce the ball on the beach with her friends Miss Lee and Miss Yoko. She had been friends with them for a long, long time. It seemed like they had always been friends.

Mister Sanyo, her father's boss, had given her a nice present of a swimming costume and she had worn it several times for him because he liked to play with her bottom inside the single piece suit. She didn't mind at all because plain water would wash all the sticky stuff off without any problem. Besides, the more he used her the less he would make demands on her mother whose arthritis had gotten much worse this past year. He was always giving her presents and telling her how much he adored her but she only put up with his antics because her poor father needed someone of authority to look out for him at the corporation. The younger men were all passing him on the ladder to the top and at his age it didn't look very promising for him to rise much further. In fact, he would be lucky and definitely need the assistance of someone powerful like Mister Sanyo to keep from being released from service. Like most of the other companies, there was no pension plan and the family had never thought to save money for a rainy day.

Her two friends were almost identical to her except they didn't have an expensive swimming costume like the one Mister Sanyo had given her. They admired it and touched it all over with Toshima still inside. The three of them wore the summer dresses on top of their suits so they didn't have to change on the beach with all the people around them. There were gender separated locker rooms for the public but they were afraid to go there because gangs of young men with nothing better to do roamed about like packs of wolves looking to degrade a young girl with limited sense of caution and common sense.

The train was crowded and she knew the older man behind her was enjoying the way she was forced to sway into his groin with only her swimming outfit under her short dress. Normally, she would be wearing her shaping panty and have her pantyhose on top to protect her skin from unwanted touching which was more common than not. She could see that both of her friends were having the same difficulties only they had much younger and more handsome boys riding their female bottoms like happy cowboys mounted on fresh young meat. She was amused by the looks of distress on their faces and giggled when they tried to hide their embarrassment. Her rider was one of the more aggressive types and insisted on fondling her all over with his claw-like fingers that apparently had much practice in such matters after years of travel on the crowded trains. She allowed him to slide his thing up and down her rear crack like she did with Mister Sanyo provided he kept up the farce of total disinterest. She was pleased that it appeared they were both innocent travelers and that all the dirty business below the belt was unobserved by the other passengers. That was not the case with her two friends who were in the middle of the aisle and the indignities they suffered were in full view of most of the passengers, both male and female. She could see that most of the men were envious of the two boys with easy prey literally sitting in their laps and that the women were pretending to be mortified by the public sex and sights of lust right in front of their greedy eyes.

Her unknown up close and personal male friend was on the homestretch now from the look on his face and the throbbing of his middle-aged cock. She had plenty of experience in this sort of stranger lust and just leaned back into his explosion that fortunately stayed inside his trousers and of no consequence to her clothing. She hated when the younger boys pulled their business out with great pride and allowed their seeds to stain her clothing with sticky cream. She didn't mind looking at it and touching it because it made her tingle deep inside but the shame of her being used without permission was something she never could get used to.

Her friends were getting their own taste of emissions only they received the proof of their rider's passion on their light summer dresses like badges of honor for submissive cooperation.

The station at the beach was crowded with arriving passengers and the three of them pressed forward with the crowd to descent the stairs onto the sand. The girls cleaned their dresses at the water fountain and Toshima pretended that she was unaware of their origin. They ran down on the sand taking off their shoes and letting the sand run through their naked toes. It was unusually crowded because it was one of those days when the sun was covered with sheltering clouds and made the beach-goers think it was not as warm as on sunny days. There was a slight breeze that helped bring the cooling waves of air from the sea into the shore and give further relief.

Toshima sat on the blanket watching the bags of treats and drinks and the summer dresses and shoes. They had decided it was better to leave one of them to watch the things because the young children thought nothing of filching such things more as a prank rather than actually for profit. The thought of riding home on the train dressed only in a bathing suit was too distressing to even contemplate.

She could see her friends bobbing up and down in the rolling waves like floats on a fishing rod. There were so many people out in the water that she didn't see how the lifeguards could keep track of them all. It seemed like the young men were there just for taking photos and flirting with the young girls rather than actually watching out for swimmers in trouble. She took the opportunity to splash her skin with the sunscreen oil and put her hair up inside the cap for when she went into the water. She hated to get her hair all wet because it was so hard to dry when she was riding the train.

Her two laughing friends came running up from the water's edge and flopped down with dripping water at the corner of the blanket. She could tell they had much pleasure in the water and were out of breath from their jumping and running non-stop for at least half an hour. The pair of teenaged boys on the next blanket pretended not to stare but she knew they both had their eyes locked on her friend's backsides because both girls had fully curved buttocks with a shape most pleasing to the lusting eyes of horny young men. She had a towel wrapped around her hips but she knew her flanks were just as appealing because Mister Sanyo had declared them utter "Paradise" each time he buried his eager face in her young girl crack. At first, she had been a bit dismayed at his wanton licking of her puckered star but she soon became addicted to his lavish adoration and presented her bottom to him for homage at any opportunity. She had seen her mother watching them enviously on a few occasions and it made he wonder if the older man had shown the same interest in her mother's still attractive backside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.