Bad Dolls Have More Fun
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Toshima plays with her two dolls. One is very modern and wears French undies beneath her short skirt. The other is a tradition bound female in a Kimono and upswept hair. The furry Panda on her bed knows all her secrets. If only she could figure out how to get rid of this unwanted "cherry" in a way that she could be guiltless in her parent's eyes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex  

Toshima was a happy girl now that Mr. Sanyo had relieved her of her undesired cherry. Everything at home was calm and peaceful. Her mama was pleased that she had been introduced into womanhood by an important man like her husband's boss and she would be the first to admit that the older man's equipment was most impressive having been under his supervision in the past.

Her father had received a promotion that insured the income from his job would pay their retirement in later years. Mr. Sanyo had even gifted the family with the papers on their home mortgage as reward for Toshima's continued obedient duty. He valued her tight vaginal channel and thought her anal passage priceless.

The young girl fingered her damp slit and smiled thinking how nice it had been to receive Mr. Sanyo into residence and that everyone believed her to be generous in her loyalty to duty and respect for her elders. Secretly, she knew deep inside that she rejoiced in being forced to accept the older man inside her body because she needed a male shaft inside her without seeming to be a bad girl or lacking in morals.

Her two dolls, Miss Haruko and Miss Oh both knew how kinky she was to take the old man's cock inside and how tightly she had wrapped her legs around his heavy waist to keep him inside as long as possible. Even her panda looked up at her from the bed with an accusation of guilt in his round beady eyes. She had rocked him between her legs long enough to know he understood her need for doing it was getting stronger every day.

Mr. Sanyo had told her mother to take her to the large store in the mall and to buy her several new school uniforms. He instructed her to purchase the large white panties that he liked far too much for a man his age. Even his own daughter did not wear such things anymore but he had a fixation on seeing Toshima in the official school uniform. She didn't really like the flat shoes and the high stockings but wanted to present her body in the manner that Mr. Sanyo enjoyed the most and had no problem in fulfilling his fantasies just to put a smile on his face.

She could tell the clerk in the store was amused by the fact the only clothing she bought was the school uniforms. It was a young man with large black glasses and he didn't look the type to be working in such a menial job. Her bowed in difference to her both she and her mother and even assisted her to take the clothes to the changing booth to be sure they fit before taking them all the way home.

Toshima was trying on the socks and panties to test the fit and if the elastic on the socks was of good quality when she noticed the panties all had lace frills on the edges and she knew that was not official for school use. When she opened the curtain slightly to signal her mother, she noted that she was missing and had probably gone to the wash room to attend to her female needs. The young man was attentively watching from behind the counter and immediately came over to see what she needed.

She held the curtain partially closed because she only had her panties on socks on inside the changing booth.

"Sir, these panties have lace all over them and are not the official ones."

The young man whose name tag said simply,

"Mr. Kim", looked at Toshima and told her,

"I will get the proper ones right away Miss."

She waited inside the changing stall looking at her tiny boobs wearing only the lace decorated panties and the socks that came almost up to her knees. She sank down on her haunches squatting and saw that the lace panties looked quite nice surrounding her camel-toe. The young man returned and brought the items needed right inside the dressing room and she looked up at him in dismay because her boobs were bare even if they were too small to attract male attention.

"Mr. Kim, I don't think you should be in here without my mama. I only have the panties and my socks. Will you get in trouble if we are caught alone?"

"No, not at all, Miss Toshima, I must help all the customers to try on the clothes no matter if they are male or female. Please to take off the offending panties and we will try the official ones on for size."

She stood up and turned away from the young man in a modest manner showing him only her backside the hint of her shaven slit from behind. She removed the panties with the silk decorations and lifted her leg for Mr. Kim to place the correct panties over her leg. She balanced her body on his shoulders and he pulled them up nice and tight allowing the outline of her slit to be seen easily. He ran his hands all over them and told her,

"It is a nice fit, young student, you look very proper. Let's get the rest of your uniform on."

He helped her dress and she looked in the mirror on both walls. She could see both front and back.

Mr. Kim smiled at her and told her,

"Bend over as far as you can, Miss Toshima. I will see if the boys can see too much of your secret places from behind."

When she followed his instructions and bent all the way over, he pulled her hips back into his heated groin and sighed in pleasure as her wide open crack surrounded his demanding erection. She wanted to be mad at him for tricking her but it felt so nice that all she did was stand there and let him slide up in between her legs. It was altogether different than old Mr. Sanyo because this was a young handsome boy with a hard as rock thing that was much thicker and much longer than the old man's equipment.

Her mother's voice from outside startled her and she shouted out,

"Don't come in, mother, I am just changing and you can see me in a moment."

Mr. Kim got the message and started to pull her panties down in the back so he could cram his long shaft into the back end of her brimming slit. Toshima could hear the distinctive sound of the soggy squish when he buried his thing up to the hilt inside her inexperienced channel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.