The Healer - Cover

The Healer

Copyright© 2014 by peterbeater

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Something old inhabits our hero. Riches, unlimited sex and strange powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom  

For Jane, the next hour was a living hell, There was her 19 year old daughter, what was she doing home from school? She wasn't supposed to see, be here, now ... She started to pull away from Paul.

"Stop, everybody stay in place!" Jane had never heard that command tone before, she froze and looked as she realized her daughter was locked in place by the same command! Paul was starting to get that weird stomach and mind sensation. His first thought was of that airport experience ... oh no ... He realized that Jane had tried to hide the daughter from him, not only him but his friend, and his friend was not happy about being tricked. Paul's mind was already thinking about what he would have to do to dispose of two bodies, when he heard his own voice., "Well Jane, I guess you owe me an explanation and an introduction." He punctuated his sentence with an extra hard thrust up her ass. He somehow realized he was not in charge, this was the first time he was aware that his friend (?) had taken open control, no pain not yet anyway, scared yes, not for himself but for what might happen. Later, looking back, he remembered that it seemed his dick got bigger, got harder, if possible. He loved ass fucking but this became a lesson, a punishment a correction? All of the above? And as all this was going on he was almost two people, one was the actor, the doer, the guy ordering and positioning and the other, the bystander, observing all the action. When he would cum it was as if there were two cums, one he watched and felt and analyzed, a sort of lab report of his body in action and the other a raging pulse of cum blasting out of his dick, almost in anger.

"Ugh", with a grunt she slowly spoke, "This is my youngest daughter, Diane, Unh" Another hard thrust rocked her.

"Oh shame on you Jane, you were holding out on me, You know I would love fucking a mother and daughter, together." The shocked look on Diane's face was a joy to see. Even though she had been fixed in place by his friend, her face muscles were still her own. Even Paul was surprised when he heard himself start talking. "Diane, nice to meet you, as you can see, your mom and I are good friends. My name is Paul, and your mom is one of my cunts. Go on Jane tell your daughter how much you like my cock." He felt his stomach making those strange motions as his head was almost buzzing. "Now!" And another bump shoved her three inches forward on the bed.

""Oh honey you shouldn't see me like this, but it's true, I love his cock. I still love daddy but Paul has the best prick ever. I can't wait till you try it, you're going to love it!" That last was said with tears running down her cheeks, she knew what was coming.

"Jane, why don't you tell Diane here, where my cock is right now." It wasn't a question, Jane recognized the command tone in his voice, not only that, Paul could sense subtle changes in his control over Jane and as it turned out Diane.

Tears were forming in Jane's eyes as she almost sobbed out. "Paul's cock is plowing my ass, he's buried in my ass and I love it!" The last sounded torn from her throat. "Diane honey, you are going to learn to love this cock as much as I do." Turning her head, she looked back at Paul. "Honey, can we show my daughter your cock? It is so nice, I can cum later, she's my baby, let me help you make her happy."

As Paul looked at her turned head he could see the tears running down her face. Looking at those tears he could sense that his friend liked that, the look, the emotional pain, there was a momentary link up between him and his friend, and in a microburst of information and emotions he knew that he was going to break these two cunts that they would be his sex cunts forever. Once again the bystander in him was a little sickened by what he saw as their future, but the actor, the doer part of him was turned on by some of the flashes of the future he had seen in that microburst.

For Jane, she was an emotional mess. She had to admit that she had sort of tried to hide her daughter from Paul, but she wasn't sure it was to protect her, there was a certain amount of greed there, she wanted as much of his cock for herself as possible. She still remembered that weekend when they were in the city looking at security systems for the clinic and there was that Southerner Baptist woman's convention. Woman's Missionary Union or something. Nothing would do but Paul had to find six females, and it wasn't easy considering the average age of that group. She did have to admit, it was one of the hottest nights of her life. The illicit thrill of watching innocents turn into cunt and cock crazed whores was a hell of a turn on. When one slipped her, a phone number and address and whispered, for her to please call her and that right after Paul had ordered her to spank that ass...

. One by one they had showed up. Even though Jane had got used to always having a suite or at last adjoining rooms whenever the four of them went anywhere, sitting in a room and waiting for a knock and then to greet a confused middle aged woman saying, that she had met Paul in the lobby and he had told her to come up and wait for him. All of them talking in that syrupy sweet hyper polite southern way. When Paul walked in with the sixth one, the orgy started. So strange to hear a voice more suited to saying, 'More tea dear' saying "May I lick your pussy, this is my first time, if I'm doing anything wrong. Please tell me."

Six different women ate her and Carol, the six of them got their asses reamed, including one who actually cried in pain. Paul's attitude was, as long as I'm in here, I'll fix those 'roids for you. That particular cunt was smiling by the evening as she asked if Jane would finger her ass while her own husband was fucking the bible lady. After the sweet innocent church ladies had sucked and fucked the four of them and each other, Paul made sure they kissed, either with a mouthful of cum or fresh from a pussy or a dirty dick. He lined all six of them up about seven AM with a reminder that they should all look up each other at the next convention. It was kink but she was jealous, every fuck he gave somebody was one less for her. Now in front of her was her daughter and as sure as she was that the sun would rise tomorrow, she knew she would be sharing Paul with her baby! It was bad enough that she knew she was just a convenient piece of ass for him. There was no doubt Paul could get just about anything he wanted, hell do anything he wanted. Just as she knew her husband wasn't gay, she never forgot the time he fucked the two of them in the ass side by side just to compare textures as he called it! Later Carol had told her that both she and Jim were better pussy eaters when Paul's dick was up their asses!

For Jane, she had long lost any sense of shame, she really liked getting into heavy duty sex games. She liked all sorts of sex like a kid being locked in a candy store over night. She thought she and Carol had something special but she sure didn't mind eating some strange pussy whenever she was told to. There was that time Paul had her fuck the father son duo while he did their wives in the next bed, even with two dicks in her she got a kick out of watching Paul putting the two wives through their paces.

She was brought back to the present when she heard Paul order her daughter to drop her pants, "Let your mother look at the pussy she's going to be licking!"

Accompanied by another super deep thrust.

She heard herself saying, "That's right honey, let me see you, got to get you real wet for Paul." Three people were amazed, Paul hadn't even known he was going to say anything. Jane never talked that way in front of anybody, certainly not in front of, or about her daughter and Diane couldn't believe what she was seeing and what she just heard. Worse still her mom's words sent a thrill right down into her belly. Her mother's face told all to Diane, hair plastered with sweat to her forehead, a slight drool, eyes half glazed this was a woman really getting laid! As she looked, her mother pushed up with her arms and Diane realized that her own mother was doing that so she could get a better look at her mommie's tits!

There it was, that special wiggle that Paul had come to expect when ass fucking! Suddenly the ass in front or under him would take on a life of it's own. Like now, Jane's ass was twitching back at him, almost nibbling on his cock, combine that with her attempt to cockscrew her ass into him. All so hot, if he hadn't been used to this particular ass he would have been cumming right away. Looking down at the folds of skin between her shoulder blades as she tried to hunch herself further back on her favorite cock, ass, mouth or pussy, no matter where that cock was, that was her favorite!

Diane was still confused, she was watching her own mother have sex with a stranger. Not just sex but admittedly anal sex! Almost absently minded, her fingers started unbuttoning her jeans as her mind was racing. 'Oh god was she going to get her ass fucked? Mom, going to get me wet? Fingers? Oh no, mouth! With her jeans and panties around her knees, she reached out a hand to her mother's shoulder to steady herself as she stepped out of them. Her mother moved her head to kiss the back of her hand and as she kissed she felt her mother's tongue between her fingers. Diane's other hand reached out and was stroking her mother's hair. As erotic as the whole scene was she was surprised to notice that her mother had her hair cut shorter... 'looks nice'

Her thoughts were interrupted, "Diane, come around here and you can see how beautiful your mom's ass looks filled with cock." Not really believing she was doing it she walked slowly around the bed to stand looking down where her mother and this man were coupled. She was confused enough by her wanting to even look at her mother being sodomized and then even more so by how hot it looked. For her benefit, Paul had slowed down his strokes and as his cock slowly moved in and out of her mother's ass hole, she recognized the beauty of anal sex. Watching a dick, a cock, a prick, shining with lube, slowly and with seemingly unlimited power push into her mother, her mothers sighs of pleasure each time that prick bottomed n her ass. to see her mother's ass flatten as that cock tried to get even further inside mom, was so exciting! Diane had heard the other girls talking about anal sex, it was a great way to make sure you didn't get preg. It hurt the first couple of times, but this was different! No pain here, no yells no screams, if anything, the sighs and Ahhs from her mother sounded like one very happy customer!

Her mother, a person she never really thought about as having sex was writhing on a cock in her ass! She was a slave to that prick! Oh god if she acts like this when she's being cornholed, what must his prick do to her in her pussy? She was suddenly ashamed that she would even think anything lik that! But look, listen, her own mother was cumming, cumming and she knows I'm right here, what kind of slut is she? How good is it?

All of these and a lot of other thoughts were going through Diane's mind but not once did she ever think about why she was standing there, why she was watching, why she didn't run out of the room! For the first time in her life she actually thought, 'Boy that's a pretty prick, I want to see all of it, the head must be beautiful!'

Paul reached out and gently put a hand into her hair and pulled her into a kiss. Kissing her he could feel where she had been drooling, from staring at her mother's abasement. As he kissed her he could feel his friend was pleased with this new one. It was never clear to Paul if his friend had once been human, if the concepts of perversion were somehow universal, whatever it was, Paul was glad that his passenger wasn't into little boys or girls, as far as Paul had been able to figure out, about 15 was his friend's lower limit for girls. That suited him just fine, since he knew if his friend wanted something he would be doing it, doing it and enjoying it! Now kissing a girl while he fucked her mother's ass in front of her was pretty hot by itself. Still holding her hair, he pulled back enough to softly say, "Show me those nice little tits and I'll let you touch my cock."

Oh, to be allowed to touch it! Quickly her sweater was over her head and her light weight bra ripped off and tossed on the floor.

"Oh, very nice, they look nice and firm! Now when I pull out of mom, I want you to slip two fingers into her so she doesn't close up too much, with the other hand you can hold your new best friend!" Once again, later she was surprised at how easy and friendly it all seemed as she lightly laughed. But now her eyes were glued to where his cock was buried in her mother. Slowly it started extracting itself. At first she wondered if it would ever end, but when it popped out of mom's ass she was relieved to see it wasn't that gigantic. Diane had lost her virginity at 17 but now at 19 she had only had four partners. Her experience told her that this was a big prick but not a painful one.

"Fingers!" The command brought her back, looking at her mother's ass she saw it, it was true there was a gape! Mom's asshole was open to her! She quickly slid two fingers into her own mother. The sensation of her mother closing around her fingers almost made her wet herself. She had a memory flash of some old black and white movie with a native caught by a giant clam. Tentatively she tried moving her fingers to be sure she could. Her mother moaned in response. Paul lightly pulled her hair and she remembered, her hand reached out and grabbed his dick, certain;y not the first cock she had touched but for sure the very first one wet from somebody else and not only that but wet from an ass! Now, with fingers around a cock, she knew enough to gently stroke, her other hand, captured by a pulsing asshole, she was at a loss. It felt good in a strange way, one part of her said dirty! Another said to make mommy happy, One more spasm and she thought that the only nice thing to do would be to explore and fondle, She had tried her own puss enough that she felt she had several moves that would feel good. Curling her fingers slightly, she tried a couple of tentative motions. Jane's appreciative sigh let her know she was on the right track. Paul had been watching closely and when he saw the girls arm move as she stroked her mother, he thanked his friend. Jane was starting to gently push back on her daughter's fingers and Paul was enjoying her hand job. She wasn't too coordinated but the clumsiness betrayed her innocence and made him even hotter. For Diane, she was trying to be gentle with her mother and was almost shocked to feel her push her ass back at her, when you added the wet dick in her hand, slowly seeping precum she was confused. Shouldn't she be disgusted? How long have adults been doing this? When she realized that she was naked next to a guy, holding his dick and he hadn't even reached for her breasts, she had to wonder, She thought she had nice boobs, not that big, but well shaped and firm with her youth. No one had ever ignored her chest this long!

Her mother was still squirming under her fingers when Paul said, "Jane, you raised a very nice daughter, she is doing a good job of playing with my cock, how's your ass doing?"

Passionately her mother grunted out, "Oh good, verrrry goood!"

"OK girls, here's what we're going to do. Diane, you suck all your mom off my cock, Jane you lube up your little girl. And when I fuck your baby she can eat you out so we all cum!"

Somehow that seemed like a good idea to Diane. She had shifted so she was kneeling over Paul, staring at his dick. Her hands were small for her size and that made the cock she was holding look even bigger. She could feel her hand sticky from her mom's ass, the idea was exciting to her. Even more she could smell that this cock had been in an asshole! An hour ago she would have thrown up over that, but now, the more she looked, the hotter she got. It was as if the center of her universe was the head of the dick in her hand! She wanted to be sure she did a good job, she wanted her mother to be proud of her, she wanted to make Paul happy. As she leaned closer and took her first small lick, she felt it! This is what she had been waiting for. All her life, until she tasted, and felt that prick, she never knew she hadn't been happy before. Now as she pushed down, each inch of smelly cock in her mouth, made her happier. The change in texture from coarse rough head to smooth sided skin on the shaft sent her off on an exploration of her own senses. She had sucked 2 dicks before just to calm her boyfriends down but this, this was what cocks were supposed to be. At first she thought it tasted good, but when she had licked away all the remnants of ass it smelled and tasted even better. As she tasted her very first asshole off of Paul's dick she was sort of proud that her mother had a nice smelling and tasting ass. When her mother's tongue hit her clit she was almost over the moon, Then when her mom reached up and blindly grabbed her tits she almost screamed, finally! She was busy cleaning Paul's cock, she knew enough to not want an infection, but this was different, in the past she sucked a guy for a little bit, but now, the more she sucked the better it felt, the better it tasted! If it wasn't for mommies tongue hitting her clit she could have got lost for the weekend sucking in the great cock in her mouth!

After the third time she almost gagged trying to swallow all of that cock, Paul pulled her off enough to let her know that it was OK she would learn all about deep throating later, "Don't worry honey, your mom can show you."

She was going to cum from her mom's tongue when Paul broke the three of them up! Then it was quickly, her mom on her back knees spread. Paul pushing and prodding her until she was on hands and knees looking at her very first pussy up close. Even when she was 12 and 13 she and her girlfriends never examined each other from this close. From inches away she could see her mom's ass cheeks wet with lube where Paul had been fucking her. This close mom smelled a little stronger than his dick had. But it was a musky scent that she found a little intoxicating. From this close she was surprised to see how attractive the actual pussy in front of her was. Her mother had the very first good looking pussy she had ever seen!

A slap on her ass got her back to business. "Now remember, no matter how much you cum, take good care of momma!" With that she felt her big prick rubbing her lower lips. It sure felt bigger that it had looked, she was so glad her mom had lubed her up! If she hadn't just sucked on it she would have been scared of it's size. That boss prick wasn't half way in her when she took her first lick of pussy. Not fifteen minutes ago her mom had licked her and lubed her, and that was a first for her, no woman had ever even kissed her little else ... She stopped thinking as she noticed how great it was to eat a pussy. Her mother's pussy, Oh God her cunt was sending out distress signals she was cumming already and she had promised to keep licking. It was so right, she and her mom, bonding in bed with a super guy! If you could strain your tongue, Diane tried to as she explored every little crevice of her mother! As Paul looked down he could recognize Jane's cum face, her daughter was getting her off, or was it the fact that her daughter was licking her doing the deed rather than the tongue? A feeling of well being spread through him, His friend was very happy! As he sped up his fucking Diane lifted her head to scream for mercy, her mother would have none of it. Both hands snaked out and slammed her head back into mommies crotch. The two of them looked so hot, Jane was lost in a sea of tongue induced orgasms and her daughter was not only cumming from a prick but was getting off on making her own mother cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.