Keeping on the Team - Cover

Keeping on the Team

Copyright© 2014 by LOAnnie2

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high school senior's sexual bargain backfires on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Stepping off the bus, I look down at my cell phone–sure enough maps said I was two blocks from my destination. I slung my backpack over my shoulder a little more securely before heading off in the direction my phone indicated. Switching back to text messages, I looked at the ominous message with no return address: 'About your video, Tuesday after school' with the address I was now heading to underneath. I once more shivered while reading it, wishing that I could just wipe away that night from ever having happened.

The worst part as I walked to this unknown building was today was our track team's formal picture day, which meant that right after school I was dressed in one of my cutest outfits–black skirt, cute emerald green vest, white long sleeve dress shirt, matching white stockings, black heels, and of course my hair done in twin braids down the back of my head and just a light coating of soft pink lip gloss. I wasn't even thinking as I did it, but fuck me, why did I have to go meet this porn producer looking the part of the typical schoolgirl fantasy?

So this address was located in the heart of the industrial area of town with nondescript warehouses on every block. I had to look back down at my phone again to see if I was in the right place–sure enough I was, but there wasn't a door visible, just some windows near the roof. Thinking for a moment I started down the alley I passed right before the building when I finally saw it–a large steel security door with the correct building number on it. Reaching out to touch the handle it didn't budge. I tried pushing and pulling with no success–ready to count my blessings I turned away when it happened.

"Yes?" said a cold sounding female voice. I quickly turned around, expecting to see someone but there wasn't anybody in the alley with me. I looked up above the door and saw a camera pointing down at me, with a little speaker box next to it.

I took several deep breaths to try and calm myself down, but I still stammered as I said, "I'm Lacey, I was told to be here today."

After a brief but still noticeable pause, the voice once again spoke: "Drop your panties to your knees and hike up your skirt."

I could feel my eyes bulge as I heard the command. I didn't move, I didn't want to move, I just wanted to run away.

"If you don't want your video released tonight, drop your panties to your knees and hike up your skirt."

Fuck! I didn't consider myself the type who would expose herself out in public like this, but they had me over a barrel with this one. I bent down to put my backpack and my phone down before reaching my hands underneath my skirt. Even as my thumbs found the waistband and started pulling them down I considered running. I wasn't completely matching, the black panties contrasting to the white stockings as they reached my knees. I straightened up, pulling my skirt up to reveal my bald pussy to the camera, and anyone who might be on the other side of it.

Another annoying pause before more speaking. "Smile, act like you're trying to do something naughty."

I'm sure I glared up at the camera for a moment, but I did as I was told and tried smiling–changing it several times, hoping to make it match whatever it was they wanted when finally I heard a buzz coming from the door. As fast as they could, one hand went out to pull the door open, and the other reached down to pull up my panties to try and save at least a shred of dignity.

Once my panties were in order I grabbed my phone and backpack and headed inside. Stepping into the warehouse was a much different experience than I expected. While the exterior looked like it was a very creepy place to be at night, the first inside room looked like it was the typical lobby that you could find in any professional office. Well, I guess most offices wouldn't have posters of porn stars hanging right on the walls, but plants, waiting chairs and the like seemed to betray what this place really was.

My legs felt as though they were made of jelly as I turned the corner and walked toward the receptionist. As I recalled what happened the last time I was in the presence of the owner of this place, a chill ran through my body. The receptionist just looked up at me as I approached–she was probably in her forties, though the short graying spiked hair made me think that reception wasn't her first job.

I took a deep breath before I spoke. "I'm Lacey–"

"Brier, yes, Mister Morrow has been expecting you."

She cut me off, but I instantly recognized the same cold voice that had just made me expose myself outside. Another shiver ran through me as I saw her looking me over. I was about to speak up when she beat me to it.

"Ah, so you're the highschooler with the deliciously tight little asshole Ronald was bragging about banging."

I cringed, my face turning red to try and match my hair.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed honey, it's actually a compliment. Ronald's a male porn star, and given that anal is practically required in straight porn anymore, he's fucked his fair share of asses. The fact that he even stopped to talk about buttfucking your pretty little teenaged ass is about as big a compliment as someone could expect around here. Now let's see, I had some instructions for when you arrived."

I was instantly glad that she was looking for something instead of looking up to see the reaction from my face. I felt I could die of shame, or that I was going to be sick that apparently my butthole was on the agenda of office gossip, and that I should take it as a compliment instead of finding it humiliating. I thought I could do this, but it was definitely at this moment that I realized I was truly in over my head in a way I could never have imagined.

"Alright, here it is," the receptionist started talking again, apparently having found what she was looking for.

"I'm supposed to buzz you in--"

I started to take a deep breath of relief, hearing these words.

"but you need to leave everything of yours, the backpack, clothes, and phone in the box next to my desk here. Keep the heels and stockings on though."

Another bulge of my eyes as I felt my face burn. "I'm supposed to go into his office naked?" I asked with an incredulous tone.

"No hon, you'll still have your shoes and your stockings on."

I seriously wanted to face palm, like the idea that I would be wearing thigh highs and heels would make me feel less exposed than I was going to be. I knew coming here was a mistake, but at the same time I didn't want to see what they would do with the video they had of me. I started looking around the office, only the door into the rest of the building and the door outside were visible. The receptionist seemed to read my mind as she said, "Just do it right here hon, he hasn't got all day."

It was at this point I noticed my heart racing. As I set my phone and my backpack into the box next to her desk I knew that I wouldn't be able to postpone being naked for long.

My hands first reached up to unbutton the vest, fingers fumbling over the buttons. I felt silly as five little buttons were conspiring to defeat me, though at the same time glad. I looked up at the receptionist and she wasn't even looking at me as I started my weird striptease. Finally I managed to get the buttons undone and removed my vest and nicely set it in the box, which I now noticed had 'Lacey' written in pink letters on the side.

The letters only confirmed what I had already begun to fear–this probably wasn't going to be the only time I ever visited this place. Trying not to think about it, I stretched back out and started to undo all the buttons on the dress shirt. To my disdain the smaller buttons came undone much easier and soon I found myself setting it on top of the vest in the box. I noticed at this point that the air conditioner was on in the room–the goose bumps on my arm being the first sign, and then noticing that my nipples were trying to poke through the black bra I was wearing.

It still seemed like delaying my inevitable nakedness was a worthy endeavor even though it was ultimately pointless. After a slight hesitation I reached back and lowered the zipper of my skirt, letting it drop to the ground. I quickly stepped out of it and placed it in the box, though suddenly hated myself for doing that so fast. Maybe a part of me was hoping to just get this over with?

Nothing in my life has been as surreal as it felt standing in black heels with white stockings and wearing a matching black bra and panty set in the middle of what looked like a typical office. Again a glance to the receptionist who hadn't seemed to register that a scared eighteen-year-old girl was stripping just feet away from her.

It took another deep breath and another steeling of my nerves before I reached behind my back to undo my bra clasp. I pulled it down my arms rather shyly before shaking it off into the box. I looked down and noticed tan lines that I hadn't seen before around my tiny breasts–at least my time in the sun this spring had been of use.

It was at this point the receptionist finally looked back up at me. "I see what they meant by you being small chested. The guys who love barely legal teens are going to just love you."

I blushed but said nothing. I knew only the black panties remained, and surprisingly I found them easier to remove than I did my bra–it probably did help that I'd already revealed my pussy outside to any who were watching. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband once more and lowered my panties enough to let them drop. As I was stepping out of them, I heard the buzzer go off and the door open.

I slowly turned and looked back at the door, and I'm pretty sure I must have looked like a dear in headlights–standing naked, not sure where to hide from whoever it might be. Relief quickly flooded through me as I realized that the person entering was a woman. A tall slender ebony woman who looked a little like a slightly lighter Halle Berry had entered the building, dressed very casually. While I was still embarrassed about my nakedness I found myself way more comfortable with another woman seeing me this way than I would have been with a guy.

Still, I turned slightly to the side to minimize my profile as I reached down to pick up my panties and set them in the box. A strange whooshing sound preceded a sting of pain in my right ass cheek, followed quickly by a loud smack and an equally loud cry escaping my lips. I quickly turned to see the black woman next to me pulling her hand back.

"Man I love tiny white girl booty, especially when it's light enough that my hand print stays for a bit."

I quickly twisted myself to look back at my own ass, and she was right, her hand was clearly visible where she just smacked me.

"If Morrow approves, I think I'll have to get you in for a little spanking video, maybe some assplay too." She finally started walking past me while still looking me over. "Too bad your tits are so small though."

I know a part of me shouldn't be surprised, but it's still a bit awkward to have people talk about your tits and ass as though you weren't in the room.

Panties put away and waiting patiently, the receptionist finally said, "You can go in now hon. First door on the right."

When the buzzer sounded behind the receptionist I took off, perhaps a little faster than I should have, but I did want to get this done. I opened the door and stepped into another hallway and headed to the first door on the right as I was instructed. It was already open and I stepped in.

I'll admit that I didn't know what to expect when I stepped into the office of a porn producer, but whatever my expectations might have been Mister Morrow's office didn't seem to fit them. It surprised me that it was relatively sparse–to my left was what looked like a movie theater screen mounted onto the wall with a few couch cushions on the floor in front of it. The far right corner had a large recliner that seemed to have deeper arms than you'd typically find. The corner closest to me had a sparse desk with the usual suspects–phone, keyboard, mouse, monitor. To the left of the desk was another couch cushion and in the high backed office chair sat the man himself, James Morrow.

To say Morrow's face lit up as I entered was a bit of an understatement, but it was the wicked grin that I found a little disconcerting.

"Mhmm Lacey, high heels and thigh highs, you certainly wanted to make an impression on me today didn't you. Oh, and they have little pink bows at the top, very fitting for my new present. Do a spin for me will you?"

I felt my face burning up again as his grin somehow looked a little more sinister. I spun in place, probably rather awkwardly since this wasn't something I did every day. As my right side came into his view I heard a laugh out of him.

"I see you met Lilley."

Once I was facing him, I tried to muster up a little bit of courage as I said, "I'm here to talk about the video," but courage is hard to find when you're in a strange place, the meeting isn't on your terms, and you're buck naked.

Morrow simply shook his head at me, a gesture I didn't know how to respond to. "Well, I would love to Lacey, but you see we have a little problem. There you are, fresh faced eighteen-year-old standing naked before me. All the blood seems to have rushed below, and there's definitely no way I can talk business with the raging hardon your tight little body is giving me. And since I know you won't be leaving until we get it done, I'm afraid it won't resolve itself anytime soon."

'Just take a deep breath Lacey' I thought to myself. I shifted my weight a little uneasily as I asked with little hope, "So you want a handjob?"

Another shake of the head from Morrow, no real surprise. "Sorry hon, my cock isn't used to cumming in the air, unless it's to paint a pretty little face after a blowjob."

I let the sigh escape my lips before I asked the question that I knew put him even more in control of this meeting than I would have liked: "So you would like a blowjob?"

Morrow shrugged, which I'll admit came as a bit of a surprise. "It doesn't have to be a blowjob, you could take my cock in another of your teenage holes as far as I'm concerned, whatever it takes to get this meeting moving forward." He wheeled his chair out from behind his desk and moved it to the front of the cushion that was sitting next to it–I finally understood why it was in such a strange place on the floor. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, steeling myself for what I was about to do. I moved up to him and knelt to the ground, my knees touching the cushion. The cushion was particularly soft, I couldn't imagine a better padding for this, which of course only made what I was about to do worse.

I expected hm to say something, to give me instructions on how he wanted this to go down, but it didn't happen–Morrow just leaned back in his office chair. Taking that as my cue to just get to it, I reached my hands out and unzipped his pants. Reaching into his boxers I found a rather large cock. I say large, because if it wasn't for the event that led me to being on my knees right now it would have easily been the largest I had ever seen. I shivered remembering what transpired just a few nights before.

I reached my hand out instinctively to start stroking it, but it was quickly slapped away. "The cock's out now hon. Make a choice, mouth, cunt, or ass, I don't have all day."

I looked up a little shocked, despite all that had already been said to me even just today, I was not used to being talked to in this manner. Given what I knew he had in his possession though, there was no point in my arguing or fighting him. Moving my hands behind my back I leaned forward, opening my mouth and taking the head inside my mouth.

Sure, Morrow's cock may now only be the second largest cock I'd seen in my short sex life, it was easily the largest to go in my mouth. Without using my hands, positioning myself to make sure I took it in without my teeth touching was a little bit tricker, and I was having a little bit of difficulty. I had to use all my mental power to make sure I got this done, but I swore I heard a little bit of a snicker at my difficulties. I do have to be thankful though that Morrow isn't the impatient type, as his hand never moved to push down on my head, but at the same time never made any attempt to help me out.

I had to use my tongue a little more than I normally would this early in the game, but it helped me to take his cock deeper into my mouth and toward my throat. I knew I had two options at this stage–try to get away with giving him a passive blowjob, just bobbing my head up and down like nothing more than a fleshlight made of actual flesh, or I could instead try to get into it as if I were giving it willingly. As much as the idea of participating in my own humiliation sickened me, I knew that this whole situation could be over much faster if I just participated.

Once I had taken as much of his cock as I could into my mouth in this awkward position I started pulling off, my tongue swirling around the shaft and head as if it were a popsicle and I was trying to be the first one to finish it. Once I had only the tip of the head left in my mouth I did my one patented move, pulling my mouth onto his cock by doing my best interpretation of a vacuum cleaner–sucking it back inside me instead of just going down on it. Each individual bob of my head up and down I changed my technique a little bit, hoping to get some kind of reaction out of him and to find out what was working. Morrow to his credit, probably having received hundreds of blowjobs in his life, gave no hint that I was engulfing his cock with my mouth–I could have been tying his shoes for as much attention as he showed.

Ten minutes had passed, an eternity compared to my normal blowjobs, and yet here I was still bobbing my head up and down on his cock, getting a little more desperate as my tongue was feeling numb, my jaw ached from being forced open for so long and my neck hurt from the odd angle. What the fuck was I going to do if Morrow outlast me? I even started getting my arms into the action, holding onto the chair to help guide my movements. Shit, he probably knew that this was going to happen, I'm gonna end up having to fuck him. My mouth was ready to admit defeat and tag in my pussy in its place when I finally felt his hand on the back of my head as he pulled me down and I felt the tell-tale twitch in my mouth.

I felt shame well up in the pit of my stomach, or perhaps that was his hot cum I was swallowing. I had never been so relieved to have a cock I was sucking cum, but the feeling of that relief just made the situation so much worse. It also didn't help that for someone who probably had the chance to get off as many times as he wanted in a day without ever touching himself, he was still quite potent. I lost track of how many times I had to swallow his cum, but by the time it was ending I felt like I just finished an afternoon snack. My face burned red once more as my mind made the mental note that I just had my usual after-practice protein shake for the day.

Morrow finally lifted his hand and said, "Well done Lacey."

I slowly pulled my mouth off his cock, but only after making sure that no cum remained on the head–I just had a feeling that things would be worse for me if I didn't. My hands instinctively reached up and tucked his cock back into his boxers and zipped him up. My task completed I stood up before him once more.

Morrow himself stood up and headed over to the chair with the deep cushions. I watched him sit down in it and was surprised that with him in it that the chair finally looked to be about the right depth. He grabbed a remote control from beside the chair and looked at me. I put two and two together just before he said it. "Come sit in my lap dear and we'll have a talk about your video."

Another sigh escaped my lips as I still tasted his cum in my mouth. It was made all the worse by the fact that Morrow ate right and his cum tasted very sweet. Once more I was finding myself in a situation I might have actually enjoyed if it were what I wanted and not what I had to do. Speaking of, I really had no desire to go sit in his lap, but I knew there was no point in saying no. I mean, I just blew the guy, and what was the point of going through that if I weren't going to let things get to the real discussion. Moving over and climbing into the chair was a feat in itself, the very squishy cushions making it difficult to steadily and easily sit on his lap. Morrow's hands, surprisingly soft, helped guide me into place, all the while causing shivers to run up and down my spine as he touched my hips.

Once I was situated in his lap, his hands rather forcefully moved my legs so that they were up over the arms of the chair. If someone were to come in, I would be fully splayed out for them to see. I saw him touch the remote and the lights dimmed and a projector above us turned on.

When the picture came up I knew what it was–on the screen was me. Well, part of me. My bald pussy to be precise, focused in on me as I was running on the treadmill. I knew this was from the video recorded by Coach Tanner before he fucked me completely, including taking my anal virginity in the process. The video switched to a view of my tiny little ass while I ran, and a bit of a side view where you could see the little jump my tiny breasts made as I ran.

Morrow pressed another button on the remote and the scene changed. I instantly knew even though I hadn't seen it, this was the scene that his company was responsible for filming, the reason why I was here today. The video was done cheesily, like it was supposed to be a sexy game show of some sort. I couldn't really hear the announcer (even though I saw that part being filmed) because my mind was distracted as Morrow's left hand started rubbing my left breast and playing with my hardened puffy nipple. From what I could decipher with my mind distracted, the announcer was introducing the curvy blonde born star with the rather large breasts that already worked for Morrow's company.

The camera panned in what was clearly high definition over her entire body before following her to the table that had been set up. She bent down over it and reached back, spreading her ass to show the camera her pussy and asshole. While I'll admit to having watched porn on the internet, it was always through free sites so seeing it this clearly and defined was something rather new to me.

The camera turned and focused on a foot, my foot to be exact as it traced my legs up to my bare pussy before spinning around to get my tiny, well toned ass. The camera spun around once more and my god, seeing them in HD it looked like I didn't have any breasts at all, just puffy nipples that stood out instead. The camera panned up to my nervous smiling face before backing out. I know I had been given a direction off camera when I naturally turned to head to the tables myself.

You could see in the background the blonde was still bent over spreading, and I watched as on screen I walked to the other side of the table and bent over as well. When my hands on screen reached back to spread my ass I gasped–Morrow had chosen the moment that my pussy and asshole were shown to me on screen to touch my pussy with his right hand, fingers quickly finding my clit as he started to rub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.