Comrie
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

On the trip from the resort to the lodge, those on the shuttles watched the video feed from the C&C drone monitoring the site. The lodge was just coming into view when Sarah said, “There doesn’t seem to be very much activity.”

As she was speaking, two rooms inside were added to the video feed. Before anyone could comment on them, the view of the front showed a woman coming out holding a rope in one hand and a crop in the other. The rope was connected to the collars of a line women who were following her in single file. The naked women’s heads appeared to be freshly shaved. Short chains connected their wrist cuffs to their collar, keeping their hands above their waist. A chain between their ankle cuffs limited their steps. There were large red welts on the backs and legs of the last two in line. Some welts appeared to be bleeding. The focus shifted to provide a closer view then began to scan each woman. When the image passed the first one’s waist Sally said, “Go back to her hands.”

When the scene showed her hands, Erin said, “Those fucking bastards!” The image showed that the woman was missing her little fingers. Where the finger would have been, was a red wound with a clear covering.

“Check the others,” said Sarah.

The bot operating the camera then showed the hands of several women before Erin said, “Well if nothing else told us what was going on here this certainly does.”

“Why do you say that?” asked Maureen testily.

“None of them have their little fingers.”

“Oh, my God,” muttered Maureen. “I missed that. That’s awful. Why?”

“Some mark slaves by removing their little fingers. It is something that is virtually impossible to hide. It is a constant reminder of your status. It is my understanding that the loss of those fingers doesn’t greatly impact their value as it doesn’t change their overall appearance or ability to work.”

Sensing the building anger Rusty said to those on the two shuttles, “Attention. You can expect to see worse than this, much worse. All of you must focus on carrying out our plan and achieving our goal. If any of you lose focus, we will likely have casualties. The victims are depending on you. If you can’t concentrate then we need to approach this a different way.”

It was quiet for a moment then Zoe said, “It will be difficult, but we can do it.”

“Yes!” added the group.

“Good. Now, do we know where all the captives are yet?” asked Rusty.

As he spoke another woman came out of the lodge leading another group with a leash connected to the first person’s collar. A short chain connected the collars of the eight people following her. A man followed behind them holding a stick. The group consisted of six women and two men. The heads of the men were shaved but not the women’s. Their ankle and wrist cuffs were connected to chains like the earlier group.

Both groups were soon standing on a concrete pad with a bar along one side that was neck high with short chains hanging at intervals. After their collars were connected to the bar, the woman placed a glop of paste in their hands. After a moment each one began spreading it between the ass cheeks of the adjacent person.

“It would be nice to know what is being said,” said Aoife.

“They are preparing each other for an enema,” said Lana. “See those two stools with the round tube sticking up. If it is like what we experienced, they will have to sit down on it. Once in place, the enema will begin and likely cycle a couple of times. It is very embarrassing and humiliating to have everyone watch while it takes place. It can be painful if the volume is too large, too hot or too cold.”

“Sorry, I asked.”

“There are worse things. I suspect, we will find some here,” responded Lana as she shivered remembering how it felt.

On the monitor they saw the first man try to resist sitting on the stool. Two of the female staff forced him down on it then placed straps over his legs so he couldn’t rise up. One then placed a stick against his crotch causing him to jump and scream as his stomach swelled.

“The stick is probably a shock stick or cattle prod,” said Melody. “They probably have it against his testicles. For his futile resistance, they will also probably add something his enema to irritate his bowl. It adds to the discomfort and can linger for quite a while.”

“Who else is in the lodge?” asked Zoe.

“The spiders are indicating eighteen naked women in small cages,” said Rusty. “There are empty cages and some unknown devices. Six people are moving around inside.”

C&C drone said, “Attention. A ferret just gained control of their security system. Another ferret has accessed their computer system. We will have a head count in a few minutes with locations.”

“A car is coming down the driveway,” said Siobhan.

They watched the car as it approach the lodge, when it was nearly there a woman came outside. She wore a very thin, low cut dress that hardly reached past her crotch. After greeting them, she walked with the two couples up to the porch. As they sat down another woman wearing a shirt tied across her large unfettered breasts and a very short skirt brought out drinks. The two women sat and talked with the two couples. It was only a few minutes before the two couples began to nod then their drinks slipped from their hands as they slumped over. After they had collapsed, two more women came out, along with two men. They put cuffs on their wrists and collars on the two couples. After giving each a shot, they lifted them up then placed a victims arm over one their shoulders and dragged them to the back of the lodge. After laying them on the ground, a cable was attached to their wrist cuffs. Their shoes and socks were removed before putting ankle cuffs on them. The ankle cuffs were then attached to posts in the ground, spreading their legs.

It wasn’t long before the effects of the drug began to wear off and the victims began to move about. When they were almost fully awake, they were lifted up by their wrist cuffs until their feet just touched the ground. The victims were still not fully conscious when the two women greeters moved in front of them holding large knives. The women waited until all four were conscious and had opened their eyes before they began cutting their clothes off, one at a time. During this the women were clearly crying as they screamed while the men appeared to be shouting.

One of the staff picked up a women’s panties and stuffed them in a man’s mouth. One of the staff left and came back with two collars and a scalpel. The collars had a round metal tube protruding on the inside.

Lana said, “Oh, my.”

“What?” asked Maureen.

“They are going to give him a tracheotomy.”

“Why?”

“To silence him, and as an example to the others.”

Their attention was drawn away from the monitor when the C&C Drone said, “Here is a map of the buildings and the locations of the occupants. The green icons are victims. The red are our targets. Those in yellow we think are targets but they are wearing cuffs.”

“Rusty, make the assignments,” said Erica.

As soon as Rusty made the designations, Erica said, “Go.”

On Erica’s command, four of Zoe’s group, Erica, Erin, Claudette and Tara exited their shuttles. Each was accompanied by two bots.

While those on the shuttles made their final preparations to attack, the six staff continued tormenting their four newest captives. By the time Tara, bot52 and bot61 reached them, they had the two women captives kneeling in front of the men sucking their cocks. A woman staff member was standing behind the kneeling women with an electrified whip. The staff were so engrossed in their activities they didn’t notice Tara and the bots approach. The captured women did, and hesitated in sucking on the cocks. A woman drew her whip back to strike and just as she brought her arm forward, there was flash of light. The woman screamed when she felt a surge of the pain in her arm. It became shrill when she saw her hand and whip land behind the suspended men. When the two women captives saw the whip with a hand still attached land behind the men, they screamed.

A man pulled a gun, but it barely cleared its holster before there was another flash. His hand fell to the ground still holding the gun. Tara, bot52 and bot61 stunned the other captors. They quickly tied their elbows, wrists and ankles together behind them. A rope was looped around their neck, down their back between their elbow restraint and looped around the binding on their ankles then tied to their wrist binding. Once the six were secured, they began releasing the four victims.

Tara said, “We are here to rescue you. Do you know if there are others coming?”

“Later today,” said the woman hesitantly. “Who are you?”

“Later. Follow me, or get in your car and go home. However, you’ve been drugged so driving is probably not a good choice.”

Bot52 and bot61 helped the women stand as neither was very stable. One of the men started to speak then realized why no sound came out. He reached up and put his finger over the hole and said, “I think going with you, is a good choice. Can we get our things out of the car?”

“Sure. This way.”

Tara led the four around the six captors struggling on the ground toward the shuttles, with bot52 and bot61 following. Reaching the shuttle, they were met by Aoife and Maureen. Tara said, “Aoife and Maureen will treat your injuries. Tell them how to contact your friends. It would be best if you talk to them but you may not want to share all you’ve seen. Aoife, they would like to get their things out of the car.”

“Okay.”

The two couples responded with a weak smile and nodded. Tara and two bots headed back toward the lodge.

Meanwhile, Erica, Erin and four bots went to the concrete pad. Before uncloaking they grabbed the captors and pulled their arms behind their backs. When they opened their mouth to scream, each was stunned. The twelve victims were clearly frightened. Even uncloaking didn’t completely counter their fear. Erin said, “We will release you momentarily. We would prefer that you not make any noise as we want to surprise the other vermin running this place. If you do, we will have to stun you.” She had just finished when they heard the screams. She smiled and added, “except for screams.”

While Erin was speaking, bot23 and bot25 stopped the enemas in progress. They then released the restraints holding the two victims and helped them stand. Bot56 and bot60 positioned themselves so they could monitor the approaches to the pad, while Erica and Erin began cutting the chains from the cuffs and collars using their lasers.

Erica said, “Sorry, I can’t do much about the collars or the cuffs with these, as it is too dangerous. Now, we would like for you to come with us. We are going to a location where we can remove these and you can recuperate while you decide your future.”

“Who are you?”

“In a nutshell, your rescuers,” replied Erica with a smile. “For a more complete answer you will need to wait a bit as the answer is rather long.”

At the lodge, Zoe, bot11 and bot12 cautiously entered the front door while Belinda, bot31 and bot35 entered the back. The first room they entered was a large room with a row of eight cages along one wall of which two were empty. Placed around the room were several bondage devices, a whipping post and frame. On one wall hung numerous whips, nipple clamps, and other torture implements. There was a camera tripod and lights on stands.

Zoe said, “Control, we are in the first room off the porch. It looks like they were filming in here.”

Belinda said, “From the back the first room is a kitchen. There were four people in here. We stunned them and they are tied up. There are two large coolers and both contain quite a bit of meat.”

Zoe said, “The other room at this end of the lodge appears to be another filming area. There are empty cages along the wall. A large bed and an examination table along with a camera and lights. There is a TENS unit, TENS accessories, dildos and restraints.”

I found their office,” said Belinda. “It looks like it is the security center as well. This looks like it rivals what we have on the island. There is more filming equipment in here.”

Zoe, how many empty cages?” asked Sarah.

Altogether, twenty. Wait, this next room has just cages in it. There must be another 20 and it looks like about seventeen with people in them. Belinda, continue checking the lodge while we release these people.”

Aye.”

Zoe,” said Sally, “Tara is coming to assist you.”

Aye.”

Upstairs Belinda found the rooms where the staff apparently lived. Each bed was fitted with restraints and in each was an empty cage.

When Melody, bot42 and bot48 entered the building next to the kennel, two men looked up at the door opening and closing.

One said, “I tell you, this place is haunted.”

The other replied, “With the number of people who enter the kitchen never to return, I am not surprised.”

Melody said, “What happens in the kitchen?”

“You know. That is where those who don’t meet the requirements go.”

“Why do you think I know?” asked Melody.

“What are you talking about?” said the first man. “I haven’t said a word.”

“Bullshit. I heard you.”

“You are hearing ghosts,” replied the man.

Melody smiled as she dropped her cloaking and said, “He heard me.”

The two men were shocked to see Melody appear, followed by two more people appearing beside her.

Bot42 said, “Why don’t you be good boys and let those women out of the cages?”

“You can’t tell me what to do! You don’t work here so you shouldn’t even be in here.”

“Wait. How did you get past the lodge?”

“I asked you to let the women out of those cages. If you don’t do it, there will be consequences, painful consequences.”

“Fuc...” The man’s response was cut off as both were stunned.

Melody said, “Take care of them while I begin releasing the women.”

“Aye,” replied both bots.

As Melody started opening the cages she said, “Ladies, we are here to rescue you. Once I release the door please exit and stand up. If you need help then ask. More help will be here in a moment.”

The women were hesitant at first, but once one exited the others quickly followed. Bot42 and bot48 arrived in time to help a couple of them stand up. They soon cut the chains from the women’s cuffs.

“We have transportation outside. If you will follow me, we can go now.”

“What about them?” said a woman as they walked by the two stunned men.

“What would you like to happen to them?”

“To suffer, the way they made us suffer.”

“I am sure they will. How long have you been here?”

“Two weeks, I think. My name is Darcy.”

“I’m Melody. We’ve found other captives in the lodge and a group by the showers. Do you know if there are others?”

“I’m Caoilinn. I saw people being led to the large building with the loading ramp.”

We heard,” said Terry to Melody. “Claudette, June, and their bots are there now.”

When the group saw the shuttle, they hesitated momentarily. Each of them looked over the shuttle, then Melody, bot42 and bot48. Melody extended a hand to Darcy. Once they touched, her expression changed as she stepped forward. They all resumed walking.

On entering the shuttle, they were met by Aoife and Siobhan who directed them to take a seat and relax. Their expressions showed that they were all uneasy but they appeared to be adjusting to the sudden change in their situation. Siobhan then served them drinks and snacks.

“We will be here a little longer,” said Aoife. “While we are waiting, we would like to give you a quick medical checkup.”

Claudette said, “Command, this building contains about three dozen crates like those we saw at Leann’s. Although to me, these crates look more like trunks. Most are unsealed. There are six sealed. We will open them once we check the rest of the building.”

Aye. They need to be scanned before attempting to open them,” said Rusty. “They could have anti-tamper interlocks on them.”

Aye. Erica, do we have a way to tell if these trunks have anti-tamper interlocks?”

Let’s see. The bots with Tara have that capability.”

We’ll be there in a moment.”

June said, “There are nineteen women and three men in the holding area of this building. We are beginning to release them now. We are going to need help as they don’t seem very energetic.”

When Tara, bot52 and bot61 arrived, bot52 began scanning the trunks with the infrared scanner. The scan confirmed something warm was inside them. Another scan didn’t find any locks or security devices on the trunks. Claudette, with the assistance of several bots, cautiously opened one trunk. After pulling several pieces of foam packing out, they found a woman bound to a platform, she seemed to be asleep. A quick medical check indicated that she was apparently drugged as she had a very slow heart beat and respiration rate. Examining the trunk closer, they found that the sides could be removed. By removing them, the woman was easily accessible. Bot8 started to undo the bonds, but was quickly stopped by Tara.

Claudette and Tara then closely examined the woman’s bindings. The woman’s gag had a tube connected to it going to a clear bottle of liquid. There were dildos in her ass and cunt. These were held in place by strap running between her legs then connecting to one around her waist. After scanning the woman’s body around the dildos, bot52 said, “The scan results indicate that something is inside the dildos. There is what appears to be a trigger mechanism. Analysis indicates a high probability that they contain either a poison, an explosive device or both.”

“In either case, it means that if they are just pulled out the woman dies,” said Tara as she looked around. “Aren’t the items on the shelf over there dildos?”

“I’ll examine one of them,” said bot59 when they reached them. After examining one carefully, they found indentations and a small notch. While Tara and bot61 were examining the dildos, Claudette was looking through the papers on the shelf.

“Here,” said Claudette, “look at this.” She had found the instructions for the dildos.

“Stand back and let me do this,” said bot59. “I’m easier to repair than either of you.”

While Tara, Claudette and bot59 were sorting out the dildo mechanism, the other bots carefully opened the other trunks, after scanning each for any security mechanisms.

With the first dildos successfully removed, bot59 began removing the others. Tara and Claudette teamed up with a bot to carry the drugged women to the shuttle and sat them on the ground just outside the door. Once all the victims were by the shuttle, the bots put the trunks back together. After placing the packing material inside, they closed them up and sealed them as they were originally.

Tara and Claudette had just started to move the women when the C&C drone said, “A ferret is reporting a message arrived for one of the staff. The message says a truck will be here near noon to pick up today’s shipment. The ferret responded that it would take a couple of hours to load as they are busy with new arrivals so its departure could be delayed.”

“Today’s shipment?”

“Yes. The ferret responded then advised me. Now it is telling me that a response came back. It confirmed that the truck will be here around noon. The pick-up will be for meat only, just like the assignments for today indicate.”

“Meat?”

“That is what was on the list for today.”

“Okay.”

A few moments later Sarah said to her spouses in the shuttles, “I think I know the solution for this place.” The four of them went over Sarah’s idea and made some adjustments.

Rusty said, “I need everyone’s attention for a moment. We need to finish up within the hour. Can you manage that?”

Yes,” replied everyone.

Okay. Bring the rest of the captives to the shuttles as quickly as possible. EMTs, we need everyone’s name as they enter the shuttle. Give the information to those in the office so they can try to retrieve those IDs from the files. We want to place all the injured captors in trunks. All the others we want to drug so that they are out for an hour or so. Leave them in buildings other than the lodge. We need to be done before a truck arrives for a pickup. As you finish your assignment, we will point you to other areas where help is needed. First finish your current assignment.”

Aye,” replied everyone.

There were only a few items to finish when the C&C Drone alerted them to the fact that the truck was nearing the drive. Bot24 volunteered to remain in the lodge to meet the men arriving in the truck and direct them to the kitchen. As soon as she did, she was to leave the lodge.

Earlier, when the truck was 10 minutes away, a 911 call had been placed. The caller claimed she was hiking near the lodge when she heard the most horrendous screams. When she looked through the trees, she thought she could see a naked woman hanging by her ankles. Two others looked like they were whipping her. When the operator asked for more information, the sounds of shots were heard then the cell phone signal was lost.

By the time the truck reached the lodge, the shuttles were cloaked and all but bot24 were on board. The two men from the truck had just entered the building, when two sheriffs’ cars entered the lodge’s lane. Even though C&C had kept them posted on their arrival time, they were surprised by the quick response. The voices on the radio soon resolved the mystery. The two officers were on their way back to the office when the call was received.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.