Comrie - Cover

Comrie

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Rusty monitored their approach to the home of Leann’s group. When their shuttle was about a kilometer away, the C&C drone reported eight people entering the outside door of the garage.

Rusty thought, “I don’t like this,” as he brought their cloaked shuttle down to hover well above the driveway. Sensors were showing the only people outside in the immediate area were sitting in a car across the street.

We just had a report of eight people entering a side door of the garage,” said Rusty to those in the shuttle with him. “Our sensors inside show one less than earlier. Since we don’t have sensors in the garage, the missing person is presumably in the garage.”

Joyce asked the C&C drone, “Do we have listening devices in the garage?”

Not now. It will take a couple of minutes.”

It is getting close to the time for us to arrive,” said Maureen.

Here is the sound feed from the garage,” said C&C drone.

They heard a man say, “You stupid bitch. You actually believe they are meeting someone to discuss a job on a space ship.”

A woman whined, “Please Master, I know how it sounds. Since we began staying with them, we’ve heard comments about an upcoming trip. Recently they’ve been more open with their comments regarding this job opportunity. At first we thought it was a ploy by those who hired you. This afternoon Leann received a message requesting to meet with them this evening. She accepted. Since then they’ve all been very excited. Some want to move up the date of their visit so they can learn more about the opportunity. At first we thought it was strange that you moved up the time and didn’t let us know. Then we learned that there were three people coming who knew what they looked like. It was then that I sent you the alert.”

“Okay that makes a little more sense. The space ship idea is crazy. How many are there?”

“There are nineteen now, well twenty-one, counting us. Leann invited some close friends over.”

“Did you give them the drug?”

“Yes, Master. It was in the refreshments we set out just before I sent you the signal.”

“Okay. Get back in there. Leave the door cracked so we can hear. We will be in once the drug takes effect.”

“Yes, Master. Master the guests may be here before it is fully effective.”

“If that happens, we will deal with it. Besides, we gain three more bodies. Now get back in there.”

There was the sound of footsteps then a door opening. After a moment the man said softly, “First let’s get the stuff out, and don’t make any noise. We don’t need to attract attention. Then those covering the outside need to get in position.”

Rusty turned the volume down and said, “Well it sounds like we know the intent of those in the garage. This makes the situation a bit trickier for those going inside.”

“I agree,” said Maureen. “We know what we planned. They are expecting us so let’s just follow our script. Brandan and I know how to use these pistols Erica gave us. Besides, we will have Belinda and two bots with us. We really need to see what is going on inside.”

Rusty frowned as he said, “I’m inclined to agree with you. Tara how close is your team?”

Overhead. We’ve been listening. Erica will be here momentarily. She told us the group going after Shannon’s group just had a horrendous accident.”

Okay. Bots, subdue any threats at will once this starts. Terminate if necessary.”

Acknowledged,” replied the bots.

To those on his shuttle, “Maureen, Brandan, Belinda, as soon as we are on the driveway, go do your thing. Bear in mind the two unknown women in the house are working for the abductors. Sensors agree with the abductors count, there are more people than on Nancy’s list for this group, so its likely they’ve invited a few friends over. If she has, I suspect they are drugged as well. Be careful.”

We will,” replied the three.

Rusty said, “Hold on, the sensors are indicating that the additional people are intermingled with the larger group.”

So how does the count work out?”

Earlier today there were two more than when Nancy visited. Now the total is nine. Seven of the nine are mixed in with those we know as Leann’s group.”

Okay. Now I think I understand.”

C&C has identified two of the unknowns as potential threats.”

We see that,” said bot43. “We will make sure Leann’s friends are not harmed.”

With the details sorted, the shuttle descended to hover just above the driveway. Once in position with the door facing the house the door opened and Maureen, Brandan, and Belinda stepped out and headed for the front door. Shuttle then rose to be several feet above the ground.

While they were exiting the shuttle in front of the house, Tara and four bots entered the backyard.

Out front Maureen led them as they walked up the driveway to the house. A little nervous, they looked around then Maureen softly said, “I can’t ever remember a street being this quiet. Its kind of eery.”

“It is edgy, like a horror movie,” said Brandan.

“Don’t say that.”

Four people just exited the garage,” said Rusty. “Tara, take care of them.”

Aye. We see them. Two are going to the front and two to the back.”

Maureen reached the porch, as one pair of abductors approached the front corner of the house. Tara and two bots were just a step behind them. When Tara realized they might see their group approaching the house, she coughed, causing them to hesitate. Before they could turn the bots stunned them. Moving quickly they caught them both and quietly lowered them to the ground.

Nice work,” said Tara to the bots. “We did that without a sound.”

Thank you,” replied the bots.

Meanwhile on the porch Belinda knocked on the door. It was quickly opened and woman and said, “Come in. We’ve been expecting you.”

She is not one we know,” said Brandan.

Aye,” replied Belinda.

It looks like those with Leann are all together in another room,” said Joyce. “It was one of the unknowns who opened the door.”

“Everyone is waiting in the lounge. It is this way.” They followed the woman toward the lounge.

It seemed awfully quiet as they approached the lounge doorway. On entering the room, the group looked toward them. They were all sitting holding drinks with blank expressions.

“Good evening,” said Maureen.

Bot44 said, “A man along with three women following him just came in from the garage. They are behind Maureen, Brandan and Belinda. One woman and the man have weapons. A spider is indicating that the weapons are stunners.”

Hearing bot44 both Brandan and Belinda eased away from the door in opposite directions.

“Don’t move!” shouted the abductor as he raised his weapon. “Anyone who moves without permission will regret it.”

“Just who the fuck are you,” said Roger as he moved to stand up.

“You stupid fucker,” said the abductor. He waited until Roger was standing then fired his stunner. Roger screamed as he fell to the floor. On the floor he continued jerking and screaming then wet his pants before he stopped moving. Several started to move to his aide then hesitated.

“Anyone else,” snarled the abductor. After a moment added, “What a bunch of pussies, usually there are at least two idiots who are slow to follow instructions. Now as my assistants come to you stand up slowly then take your clothes off. Any resistance...”

“Fuck you asshole!” said Belinda interrupting the abductor. When he quickly turned toward her, both Brandan and she fired their weapons. He dropped to the floor like a rock. His assistant with a weapon turned toward Brandan. She had hardly moved when bot43 fired her stunner dropping the woman next to the man. Then in rapid succession, the bots dropped the other two.

When Belinda fired her weapon, the two women working for the abductors had dropped to the floor screaming and crying. Then each time another abductor fell to the floor, they screamed again. Belinda pointed her stunner at them causing both cower and curl up as they sobbed.

Maureen looked around at those in the room as she slowly got up from the floor. Looking at Leann, she said, “Leann are you okay?”

“I think so,” responded Leann slowly. “Although I feel strange.”

“Is your group always this quiet?”

“No. Hardly ever.”

Belinda reached down to pull one of sobbing women up by her hair. “What did you give them?”

The woman didn’t answer.

“You want to end up like your friends?”

“Friends. Never.”

“So, answer the question!”

“I didn’t. She put a drug in their drinks.”

“What was it?”

“I don’t know. The Mistress gave it to me,” as she gestured toward a woman laying on the floor. “The one who had a weapon.”

“Why drug them?”

“So they would do what we told them and not resist. That way it is easier to prepare them.”

“What were you going to have them do?”

“First they would take off their clothes then they would be prepared for shipment.”

“What?”

“It is simple. Next we give them self-locking ankle and wrist cuffs for them to put on. Next they are given collars to place on each other. Then they give each other an enema, then they would insert a butt plug. This would be followed by them giving each other several injections. After that is done we take them out to the garage and have them lay down in the boxes we brought. Once in the box, it would be closed and sealed. A truck is scheduled to be here in a couple of hours to pick them up.”

“Why the butt plugs?”

“To give them more drugs. The Mistress knows their purpose.”

“Where are the boxes going?”

“I don’t know. A truck always comes about two hours after we start preparing them.”

“What happens after that?”

“After we leave and the incendiary bombs we already planted go off to totally destroy the house.”

“You stupid bitch,” screamed the one she called Master. As he attempted to stand, bot43 pushed him over and pulled his arms behind his back, she then lifted him up so his feet barely touched the floor. The man screamed as he struggled to get free. The women with him turned ashen white as bot43 was still cloaked. His face was contorted in pain and fear. When he looked over his shoulder he screamed again and wet his pants.

Is what she said true?” asked Maureen.

Yes,” replied Rusty. “Bot51 and bot54, secure them then take them to the garage. Tara has the other four abductors out there. Erica will be there shortly as she wants to talk to them. Bot43 and bot44, stay with your group.”

Maureen turned to Leann and asked, “Did you understand what they planned to do?”

Yes,” replied Leann as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Maureen looked around at each member of the group then said, “Did all of you understand?”

I peeked, they all understand,” said Belinda.

Maureen took a deep breath as she gathered her thoughts. As she did she heard Brandan and Belinda say, “We are with you. We like your idea. Lead on McDuff.”

Leann, Kerry and Madison all smiled indicating they heard the telepathic exchange.

Thanks.” Maureen smiled then said to Leann’s group, “Because you are under the influence of the drug she gave you, we are not going to ask your permission again this evening. Instead, we are going to proceed based on the commitment most of you gave Nancy and Julia several weeks ago. For those who weren’t here then, a commitment was made for this group to enjoy a week at a tropical resort at no cost to any of you. During your time there, you would learn more of an opportunity to be part of the crew on a space ship. Our intent in coming this evening was to see if you wanted to come earlier.

“In light of what these animals planned, and partially accomplished, we think the best thing to do is have you first visit our medical facility which is on our space ship. There, our medical group can check you over. They can determine what drugs you’ve been given then counter them so there isn’t any long lasting effect. Since they planted bombs to destroy your house, some of our group will pack up your personal effects including computers. These will be waiting for you at the resort when you arrive there, probably tomorrow morning. Once you recover, it will be your choice as to whether you continue with the visit or return to this area. For those who don’t live here, we will arrange to pick up your possessions tomorrow. We will also send a security team to monitor your residences.”

While Maureen was speaking with the group, Erica and several bots had joined Tara in the garage. The bots with Tara were monitoring the area outside around the house. The abductors could only see Tara and Erica. On hearing the comments from the abductors about the one Belinda had quizzed and seeing the looks directed at her, they placed her well away from the others.

Maureen said, “Belinda, see if that woman knows how long before the drug wears off.”

Rusty, who is taking us to the ship?” asked Maureen.

We are. I am about as close to the back door as I can get. Two shuttles are coming with boxes, bots and people to pack up all their stuff. How long do we have?”

The woman doesn’t know how long before the drug wears off,” replied Belinda. “This drug is normally followed by another. The subsequent drugs are to further alter their perceptions so they are more pliable when prepared for their future. She never sees any of their victims after the acquisition. She says we have up to three hours to empty the house. However, Erica said don’t count on more than two.”

Sarah, will replace me here when I leave with Leann’s group,” said Rusty. “Maureen, are you ready to load up?”

Yes.” Maureen then said to the group, “Our ride is in the back yard. Leann, would you show Brandan where the back door is?” After Leann and Brandan were moving she turned to the others and motioned for them to follow as she added, “Please follow Leann and Brandan.”

Rusty, who is going to oversee the activity in here?” asked Belinda.

Joyce said, “I will. I’ll be right in. Don’t start yet.”

Okay.”

On reaching the door Joyce said to the candidates, “As you leave to board, tell me your name. If you didn’t live here give me you address. We need to address so we can secure your house while you are gone. Understand?”

Madison told Joyce her name and indicated that she lived there, before exiting. Joyce and Maureen were glad they had a list of occupants, as the candidates didn’t waste any time in leaving for the shuttle.

Erica, what are your plans for the abductors?” asked Rusty.

What I would like to do, or what I’m going to do?”

I think the later,” replied Rusty as he and Joyce chuckled.

First task is to get them to share everything they know about these kidnappings and where they live. Once that is accomplished, they will experience the full treatment meant for their victims. We can have two bots in their clothes meet the truck when it arrives. If the inquisition still existed then...”

That works. What about the two who were living here and were separated out?”

Not sure.”

Erica,” said Sarah, “I know a place where they can probably be placed. I don’t know if it will be any better than the destination the others will go to, but the manager may find them useful.”

Think, Frank will take them?” asked Rusty.

I there is a good chance. I will get the contact information from Bob. They need to be delivered tonight. My intent is to just drop them off on his island without meeting anyone.”

Rusty, we are all on board,” said Belinda.

I’m in the house,” said Joyce, “with bot43 and bot44.”

Rusty,” said Sarah, “we are overhead. Another shuttle will be here in five minutes with supplies and more helpers. Another is coming as well.”

Okay, then we are off to Mars L5. C&C Drone, Sarah is your contact now for this site.”

Aye,” replied all.


Meanwhile at the resort Siobhan and Conan were headed back to their room. “Conan, what do you think of how we are spread across three suites?”

I think we made a good choice. Our group really consists of three subgroups so having three connected suites was a good move.” She looked at him questioningly. “We seem to naturally separate into three groups.”

“You’re speaking to me telepathically.”

Yes. I figured it out earlier, but don’t sidetrack me.” He grinned at her as he spoke. “Everyone who came with are very close. I have no doubt that we love each other more than if we were siblings. But, I see three smaller groups with much stronger associations within our large group. There are two consisting of six people and one of eight. With three connecting suites, we are able to be close while each sub group can be together in a way that could build their bond.”

Okay, I can see your reasoning and why. I agree with you.” responded Siobhan. “Do you think we are ready to talk about this as a group? Wait before we continue this, I need to show you some things about managing your telepathic ability.” Reaching their room, they discovered it was empty. “Everyone must be down watching the events unfold as the teams meet the new groups.”

“I think they’ve gone to the ship to assist with activating more bots.”

After slipping off their clothes, Conan sat on a chair and Siobhan sat in his lap straddling his hips facing him. With her legs spread, her labia separated allowing his partially erect cock to lie in the furrow created. She could feel it pulse against her as it thickened. It grew until its head was pressing against her clit. It felt hot against her clit. Its pressure and pulsing warmth caused her labia to moisten and swell as her arousal grew. Her pheromones soon began to fill the room increasing their arousal.

Through her mind-link with Conan, she showed him what she had learned earlier about managing her telepathic abilities. She wasn’t surprised to see Conan quickly pick up the techniques and enhance the energy flow into the telepathic area of his mind. As soon as he did, the mental bond between them began to grow quickly. In that link, they saw the links leading to others around them. The strongest were the objects they associated with their group. She saw Conan’s reasoning behind the comments on how their overall group was divided up into the three groups he had referred to earlier. The objects of those closest to them were slightly brighter than the others. Both were pleasantly surprised to see Sarah’s Clan nearly as bright as their closest group.

Siobhan also saw that her links to each of Sarah’s Clan had increased in brightness and that there were four other similar objects. These links were slightly different from those in her group. She looked closely at the objects and soon identified all but one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.