Comrie
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Entering her room Siobhan realized that there weren’t enough chairs, so she tossed a few pillows on the floor. As they sat down, they formed a small circle with Briana between Sally and Siobhan. Sally said, “Briana, I know your memories are painful but would you tell me everything you can remember about your friends and this opportunity they signed up for?”

“Sure but before I begin, thanks for caring.” As Briana was speaking she moved so her legs were touching those on each side. She spent the next hour recalling what she could remember about her friends and their times together. Talking about them seemed to lift her spirits, until she came closer to the time they left for the assignment. When she finished, Sally asked her for a few more details. These sought to clarify what the women had signed up to do and how they were contacted.

“Would you tell me what you see in your dreams?”

“I am not sure I can do that and remain coherent. Even thinking about it, upsets me.”

“Would you be willing to let me look at them?” asked Sally eliciting a puzzled expression from Briana. “I am suggesting that I look telepathically.”

“I guess,” replied Briana uncertainly.

“Let me address some concerns you may have. Our telepathic ability lets us see memories with permission and is a means to quickly communicate. There is more but it is dependent on your relationship with those participating and having permission. Typically if it is done without permission, you will know something is afoot. As to memories, everyone organizes theirs a bit differently, so it is extremely difficult to see anything meaningful unless they participate. If you look at the beginning of a memory I can see it without you having to fully recall it.” As she was talking, Briana’s expression showed her amazement, along with her anxiety.

After a moment she sighed and relaxed. “Although this idea borders on unbelievable, I think it is the only way. I guess I have to trust you to only look at those memories I show you, as there are some I do not want anyone to see.”

Sally leant over and hugged her. “You are not alone as we all have those. We have found that if you love someone, and have a special relationship with them, then you can share even the bad memories. Once you’ve shared them, they become less painful or distressing. This also tends to increase the bond between you. The difficulty is always in taking the risk of sharing them and being able to adequately express them. Telepathic sharing makes it much easier to do the latter because the associated emotions are apparent.”

Briana brought forward her most recent dream for Sally. Sally was quiet for a long time as she examined the dream and then some of the associated memories. During this, Sarah, Rusty and Terry were connected with her as she worked through the details. Before pulling back, Sally reinforced the feeling that Briana had done everything she could to protect her friends and that she shouldn’t feel guilty, perhaps just sad that they didn’t listen. Sally relaxed for a few moments to recover her energy before dealing with what she had learned. She looked at Briana and smiled.

“Thank you, I am not sure what you did but I feel more at peace than I have in nearly a year,” said Briana with a smile that reached her eyes.

“You indicated that you have had the ability to see things in your future and in the future of those around you.” Briana nodded. “Those types of events are sometimes referred to as ‘second sight’.”

“I’ve heard of that, but I am not sure what it is?”

“There are several manifestations of it. You characterize them as a dream or vision. ‘Second sight’ usually refers to an ability to see an event before it occurs. The time frame varies from a short time to far in the future. However, the time frame is usually not apparent in the vision. A variation of this is when an event is seen as it is occurring or has just occurred at another location. This usually involves a close friend. There are more variations. Some have referred to these as ‘far vision’, which is different from second sight.”

“Are you saying that my dreams aren’t really dreams? I know I refer to them as visions, for lack of a better term, but I never thought that they were real. The scenes in some of them were horrible.” With that Briana broke down and began sobbing as she realized the implications. Sally and Siobhan pulled her to them as her body shook with emotion. After a time, Sally, Nancy and Siobhan lifted Briana up to lay her on the bed. Siobhan and Nancy lay down on either side of her and held her as she dealt with her burden.

Sally sat back on a pillow and closed her eyes as she joined her whole family in conference through their mind-link. Of Briana’s ten friends, they suspected only a few were still alive. From her dreams they could tell that they went to a private resort. From there they were taken to another location. There, it appeared that they were used as pleasure toys by people who were apparently guests or customers. Many times they were treated quite harshly. In looking through Briana’s memories, they concluded that her early dreams were likely due to clairvoyance. Her recent ones had the characteristics of a weak telepathic link to some of her friends.

Terry said, “We can sense where each of us are. Could we do that for someone outside our group?”

Don’t know,” replied Rusty.

Sally said, “Briana is lightly dozing, so let’s see if we can ride her link to her friends.”

Why are we doing this?” asked Sarah. The question stopped everyone for a moment until they saw her reason for asking. “If this idea works, then we will want to determine a way to rescue them. We would find it fucking impossible for us to just walk away. Can we do that without interfering with the activities scheduled at the resort? Even saying this, I know we must do something.”

Yes,” said Rusty. “I think, we really need to do this. My sense is that it won’t negatively impact the activities at the resort. So let’s try Sally’s suggestion, but I want to go one step further. Let’s all support Sally in making the link to the woman in the vision. Once we link, we need to determine her telepathic capability and then, if possible, boost it. Depending on her condition Sally may need to do it for her, doing that will take considerably more effort from Sally and us. What we really need to do is put her in touch with Donna, which Sally should be able to do. With what I am beginning to understand about our capabilities, we should be able to do this even if she is only somewhat lucid.”

She is starting to dream,” said Sally. “I hope this works.”

It would be helpful if you can see the woman’s surroundings or location. Then with Donna’s and Star’s help we might be able to do something.”

Sally linked with Briana again. The connection with her friend wasn’t fully active yet, so Sally took the time to check Briana’s telepathic ability. She wasn’t surprised to find that she had some and wished it was a little stronger. Briana’s connection to her friend then began to open and Sally cringed at the woman’s situation. She felt Briana shudder, as the link was now much clearer than her memories had indicated. Sally decided that the clarity was likely due to her spouses supporting their connection.

The woman in Briana’s dreams was lying on a cot. In looking at her thoughts, they learned that Adele was recovering from the abuse she had received earlier that day. Both Sally and Briana could feel her discomfort.

Shifting her focus to Adele’s telepathy, Sally pushed thoughts toward her to draw her attention to them. Once she was sure Adele knew they were there, Sally made suggestions on how to improve the clarity of her vision, while keeping it within the context of the dream Adele was having. Slowly their connection with her became stronger. They could feel that she still had hopes and dreams although they weren’t very strong. Building on that, Sally pushed the idea of seeking assistance in getting away and added the image of Star and Donna with their names. She had to push the idea several times before it took root. When it did it blossomed and the woman became excited, causing Sally to caution her to not let her hope show as it would attract attention. After showing her the link to Donna, Sally pulled back and watched. Adele hesitated, wondering whether this was real, then realizing she had nothing to lose, she sought to activate the connection. When Sally saw the effort begin to succeed, she smiled, as she started to really pull back. As soon as she was out of the link she curled into a ball and began shivering.

Nancy. Sally needs help,” cried Terry. Both Nancy and Siobhan sat up, seeing Sally laying on the floor. The sight of her curled up, shivering shocked them. “Get her a soda or some fruit. Liquid is better.” Siobhan was off to get the requested items before Nancy could say a word.

She linked with Briana to seek her friends. We think she used too much energy, even with our help. However, we think she was successful. Let us know if you need anything. There are some details here we need to take care of.”

Briana sat up on the bed. “What’s wrong?”

“Sally overextended herself but as soon as we get her something to drink and eat she will be fine.”

“I hope she wakes up soon. I had another dream. It was so vivid. I saw several of my friends. They were alive but they are in an ugly place. It seemed like someone was with me.”

“Sally was with you, supported by her family. I suspect they are trying to help your friends.”

“Oh, my.”

Siobhan soon returned with soda and fruit. Briana helped Nancy get Sally up so they could get her to drink. They had a difficult time as she was so limp. Siobhan placed a straw between Sally’s lips while Nancy whispered to her to suck on it. After a short while Sally began to drink the soda, continuing until it was all gone. Shortly after that she sighed and opened her eyes.

Siobhan offered her the fruit and then went to get another drink. She returned with more sodas. They sat quietly waiting for Sally to recover her strength.

“Can you tell us what is going on?” asked Nancy, even though she thought she knew part of it.

“In a few minutes, I just need to rest for a bit. I should have pulled back sooner. I didn’t realize how quickly I was depleting my energy reserves. We have never tried anything like that before.” They sat quietly as Sally recovered. After a bit she described what they had done.

Briana sniffed.

Looking at her Sally said, “We will do what we can.”

“I know. Who is Donna?”

“Donna is an AI on the island where we live.” Seeing Briana’s puzzled expression she added, “Another way to say it is, Donna is a very sophisticated computer.”

“Oh.” After a moment Briana frowned and said, “You know, I’m embarrassed by how I misconstrued my vision of the offer you made to this group.”

“Within the context of your experience, it was a natural response. Briana, would you like to visit the resort with this group?”

“I think so. YES!”

“You can change your mind at any time. Are you aware, that you were followed here? Also your apartment is being watched.”

“Briana said earlier that she felt someone was watching us,” said Siobhan. “This was when we were talking on campus.” Briana nodded her agreement.

“Well there were two men and a woman following you. Two are nearby and the other one went to your apartment. She went inside.” Briana’s face clouded in anger. “I hope you’re not mad at us but we were able to remove your personal items to a safe spot before she managed gained entry. We suspect she will be very puzzled by what she finds.”

“Thank you. No, I am not mad, but how did you know someone was watching us, or what she was going to do.”

“We have some tools that will let us observe an area without being sensed or seen.”

“I usually know when someone is watching me. As to the woman entering my apartment, I’ve had suspicions that it has happened before. When are we going to the resort, I am anxious to meet the rest of your spouses?”

“Why is that?”

“Well you look neat, but it’s more than that. I have never felt more comfortable than I am now with this group. The addition of you and Nancy just makes it more so.”

“Thanks.”

“Do you always wear clothes like that?”

“No. Actually, we are normally nude, we usually only wear robes when we first meet people. This is because of some differences between our bodies and we don’t want to shock anyone. I can slip my robe off for you so you can see some of the things I skipped over earlier. Some of them may shock you and we don’t really have the time for detailed explanations.”

“After this afternoon, I think my shock meter is broke.” They all laughed.

“Okay, we would like to keep this among us until everyone is at the resort.”

Siobhan and Briana nodded.

With that Sally let her robe slip off her shoulders and slide down her body to puddle on the floor. The expressions of both women showed awe, curiosity and admiration.

“May I?” asked Briana indicating she wanted to touch.

“Sure.”

Briana touched Sally’s arm and slid her fingers lightly down it. She was amazed at the soft sensual feel of Sally’s skin, but she could also feel the firm muscles.

Both Briana and Siobhan noticed the drops of milk on Sally’s nipples at the same time. They reached up, to collect the drops on their index fingers. On touching a nipple, it caused more milk to flow, wetting their fingers. Quite naturally they placed the milk covered fingers in their mouths. As they sucked them clean, both smiled as they savored warm sweet milk.

“What do you do with the milk?”

“It is included in our diet, but the babies get first call.”

Briana seemed to be fascinated by the milk as she watched another drop form. “Can we taste a larger sample?”

Sally was at first going to kid her but stopped and said, “Sure.” Both Briana and Siobhan quickly covered a nipple with their lips and drew it into their mouths. As they sucked, the nipples swelled in response to their gentle pressure, releasing milk almost as fast as they could swallow it. Sally gently caressed their heads as her labia began to moisten due to her increasing arousal. The odor permeated the room, causing Nancy’s nipples to noticeably stiffen as well.

As Sally waited for them to get their fill, she listened to her spouses. Donna was successful in locating Briana’s friends and a rescue was being organized. Amy, Erica and Jim were going with several bots. They thought they could have it all done before first light. Sally was pleased that it had worked, but decided to wait before telling Briana.

Rusty was pretty adamant about going but was eventually talked out of it. Erica assured him that they could easily handle it, and would leave the culprits wishing they had not been involved. He just wanted to be sure that the culprits were punished, hopefully with no connection back to them. Depending on circumstances, they decided gather up any records before leaving. This would only be done if it did not interfere with the rescue.

After a short time, Briana and Siobhan pulled back from Sally’s breasts. They hugged her and Briana said, “Thanks. I never realized how good human milk tasted or the feelings associated with obtaining it.”

“We agree,” responded Sally and Nancy.

Sally added, “And thanks, as I was getting a little full, it now feels much better.”

When they hugged Sally this time, they could feel the hair on her back which prompted them to look. Realizing what they had felt Sally said, “One of our unusual features is a mane and a tail.” Both looked at her back, touching the hair there and were soon looking more closely at her tail. Sally shuddered when their fingers touched it. Her arousal began to grow, as their curiosity prompted them to continue looking with their fingers. Sally soon said, “Guys, my mane and tail are very sensitive and quite stimulating.” It was then that they noticed the womanly scent filling the room. Although they hadn’t notice it, Sally’s scent had a similar effect on them.

Siobhan shifted her focus. She found that Sally’s legs felt soft and sensuous, and like her arms she could feel the firmness underneath the soft skin. As she was exploring Sally’s legs, she felt a wetness on the insides of her thighs. It took her a moment to realize what it was. It surprised her a bit, until she remembered Sally’s comment about her sensitivity. She brought her wet fingers up to her lips and tasted Sally’s cum. “You taste very good.”

“My spouse’s say the same thing. I like the taste when I lick it off of their faces as well, but I like their taste much better from the source or after Rusty has filled them with his cream. All of your caresses are arousing me to the point where I think I might be dripping on the floor.”

Siobhan and Briana knelt in front of her to look at her bald swollen labia. They were indeed dripping wet. Her clit was extended just beyond its hood. Siobhan leaned forward without thinking and licked the excess juice from Sally’s labia, dragging her tongue across the extended clit. Sally shivered as a small orgasm raced through her body. She gently clasped Siobhan’s head in her hands as she stepped back slightly to regain her balance. Sally released Siobhan’s head.

“Oh. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that,” said Siobhan.

“There is nothing to be sorry about. We could make it easier by lying down, but I think we should postpone carrying this any further. Time is slipping away and I need to get back. I also promised to tell everyone good-bye.”

“Let me get you a wash cloth so you can freshen up before putting your robe back on.”

“Siobhan, are there any clothes here that you can loan Briana so she looks different when you leave tomorrow. That should confuse the watchers, if they are still here. Considering the events, and if it is okay with you, we will have someone stay here and have a drone to monitor the outside while you are gone. That way no one needs to worry about their things.”

“Sure, you can do that but I am not sure it is necessary.”

“Probably not, but it will give everyone some peace of mind.”

As soon as they had all freshened up, they went down stairs to say good-bye. Several asked Nancy if she would like to stay with them that evening. After a few minutes’ discussion, she agreed as it would give them time to become better acquainted before leaving for the resort.


A cloaked shuttle carrying Jim, Amy and Erica along with five bots, quietly landed at the location where Briana’s friends were being held. After checking their surroundings, they opened the door and stepped out. All wore light tactical gear which also obscured their presence.

“It looks like our earlier scans are still valid,” said Jim. “Let’s do it.”

With that they separated into pairs to begin a reconnaissance of the site. Earlier their drones and spiders had provided them with close up video of the site, partial floor plans of the buildings and the locations of people. Erica and the bot with her quickly found Briana’s friends. Her anger rose when she saw the cages holding them.

Easy, Erica,” said Amy and Jim.

The cages were only slightly larger than the cot they contained and were only half a meter taller than the cot, providing barely enough room to roll over. It was obvious that the occupants had to crawl to get inside. Their wrist cuffs were connected by short chains to a waist belt and a long strip of leather hung from their collars.

The building Jim went to had several rooms set up for torture. The stains on the devices gave testimony to how they were used as did the odor. Behind the building were several pieces of bondage equipment arranged in a circle. There was a large fire pit with a large spit in the center, and tables and chairs nearby. All locations had cameras and lighting equipment around them indicating that the activities were filmed.

In a nearby building Amy found several large rooms. One room had a stage in the center. All the rooms were arranged so that activities could be easily filmed. In one room, there was a camera and lights with some dark wet spots on the bondage devices. Comparing her observations with Jim’s, she knew the equipment here was similar to what he saw in the other building.

Erica had just finished examining the cages when Jim and Amy along with the bots joined her. Amy said, “We agree with your feelings. Which ones are Briana’s friends?”

This is Adele and she is linked to Donna. I didn’t detect any security sensors or cameras.”

We didn’t either,” said Amy. “There are plenty of cameras and lights in the next building. The building I was in was set up like a stage in the round, with numerous torture devices, whips and restraints on the shelves. Nearly all the devices have dark stains on them and some appear to be fresh.”

The ring of torture devices outside the building are stained as well,” added bot22. “There are bones and skulls on the far side in the brush. Some aren’t very old. We saw predators lurking there.”

Are you thinking what I am?” asked Jim.

Most definitely.”

How do you want to handle releasing the women?” asked Amy.

Let me wake Adele up first,” said Erica. “If she will help us, then it will be easier than cutting all the cages open. There are eight women and three men.”

Adele,” said Erica, “we need your help. Please wake up.”

“What?”

This is not a dream. Open your eyes. It will be easier to get you out of here if you help us.”

Adele opened her eyes and looked around. The shock of seeing six strange people next to her cage caused her to cringe. Her first thought was, “What torment must I endure now?”

No torments,” replied Erica to Adele’s thought causing her to gasp. “Yes, we are talking telepathically. Just think what you want to say and we will respond. Now we need to get you out and away from here.”

The cages are electrified at night.”

Does anyone come if you touch them?”

No, but they will know when they come to get us.”

Okay, look away from the door.” When Adele looked away there was a flash of light, then Erica pulled the door open. “Okay. Now you can come out then we will remove your restraints.”

Adele looked at the open door and hesitated then took a deep breath before beginning to move. First she tentatively touched the cage, then she crawled out. Erica helped her stand and after she was stable said, “Hold your arms out so we can cut the restraints holding your wrists to the belt. Be careful, the cuts will be hot. We’ll leave the rest for later.”

Okay,” she replied hesitantly.

Now, we are going to open each cage door. We would like for you to wake the others as quietly as you can.”

Shuddering and shaking she replied, “Seeing me free will scare them. They made us watch as they killed one of us to show us what would happen if we tried to escape or attack them. It was awful.”

We realize that,” said Amy as she tightly clenched her teeth.

If necessary, we will command them,” said Erica. “But it would be better if you asked them.”

While they were talking, Adele watched as the bots cut the doors off the other cages. Glancing at Erica who nodded she went to each cage and gently touched the person inside. Each time the person jumped as they opened their eyes. Adele spoke softly to them then moved on to the next cage. It took a few minutes for the first woman to decide to act. When she began to move Erica motioned for her to come out.

“We need to watch the time,” said Jim when he saw how slowly the second person exited the cage.

Once the second person was out, Amy helped her stand. When she had her balance Amy said, “Hold your arms out so we can cut the links to the belt.” The woman’s expression was apprehensive but she moved her arms slowly out. With the links tight, Amy quickly clipped each end of the restraints with the laser. “The cuts are hot so let them cool a bit before you touch them.”

By the time Amy had cut the restraints on the second woman, others were moving to exit their cages. When all eight were out, Amy said, “Can all of you walk a short distance? Our transportation is nearby,” as she pointed out the open door.

Everyone nodded indicating that they could. Erica noticed that their apprehensive expressions were easing. A bot started toward the door and Erica said, “Follow her Adele,” as she gently encouraged her to move in that direction. Adele was tentative as she stepped through the door but then quickly moved to catch up with the bot.

Once everyone was in the shuttle, they were given food and drink. The captives looked at the food, then at each other. Amy seeing their hesitation used a fork to take some food from one plate and ate it. She hardly had the fork in her mouth before all of them began to eat. Once they were sure everyone was comfortable, Erica said, “We need to settle some accounts before we leave, so we will be gone for a short time. You won’t be alone as one of us will remain here with you. We are telepathic so if you have a question just picture us, then think it and we will respond. Adele knows how to do it. If you talk, do it quietly as sound carries a long way at night.”

Once everyone indicated that they were OK, Jim, Amy, Erica and three bots went up to the house. After placing their tactical belts nearby, Amy knocked on the door with Erica alongside. Jim and the bots initiated their cloaking and stood just behind them. Both Amy and Erica pounded on the door several times before a woman opened it.

The woman was about their height and well built. She wore only a collar, ankle and wrist cuffs. Her head was shaved, as were her pubes. A ring hung from her nose. A light chain connected the rings in her breasts and clit.

“What do you want?” she mumbled half asleep. When she spoke, they saw a large stud in her tongue.

“We need some help, our car broke down,” said Amy in a pleading voice. “Can we use your phone?”

The woman looked over Amy and Erica carefully, nodded and opened the door further, motioning them to enter. “Come in. We don’t have a phone but we should be able to assist you.” As they entered, Jim and three bots followed them, being careful not to touch the woman. “Have a seat. I’ll get you something to drink then I’ll wake the others.”

When the woman left, a cloaked bot followed her. She was back in a few minutes with drinks then went to wake the staff with a bot following her. One bot explored the other two adjoining rooms then came back and took a position near the wall.

They all monitored the image feed from the bots while they waited. Soon the woman returned and sat down. She began asking questions of Amy and Erica as they sipped their drinks. Amy fed her small bits of information to keep the conversation going while the bots monitored the activity in the rest of the house. While they were talking Erica began caressing Amy causing them to both become aroused. From watching her thoughts they knew this was the response the woman expected to see from the drug she had added to their drinks. Although the drug wouldn’t affect them, they pretended to be influenced, by acting in a manner consistent with the woman’s expectations.

Amy turned and gave Erica a long kiss. As their kiss continued Amy slid her fingers between Erica’s labia, caressing them. When Amy broke the kiss to answer the woman’s question, she noticed the woman was breathing hard. Amy released Erica and moved next to the woman saying, “You would like some affection, wouldn’t you?”

Amy didn’t give her time to answer, she just pulled the woman’s head to her and kissed her. As she kissed the woman she pressed her tongue deep into her mouth. Meanwhile Erica moved to the other side of the woman and began caressing her nipples.

When Amy paused to take a drink, Erica kissed the woman. Amy then began caressing the woman’s body. The woman kissed Erica’s face before moving down her neck toward her nipples leaving a trail of wet kisses. Amy was caressing the woman’s nipples with one hand as her other caressed the inside of her legs next to her labia. The woman slipped Erica’s nipple into her mouth and moaned as it filled with milk. Erica cupped her head pressing her nipple deeper into her mouth.

They didn’t appear to notice two men and a woman enter the room. One man held a gun and the others carried stun sticks. The man holding the gun said, “Just what the fuck is going on here?” The woman quickly released Erica’s nipple and moved away from them. She was shaking and had a fearful expression.

“What’s this nonsense, you stupid slut. These two couldn’t have driven here. The road is only suitable for trucks. Now, go get two sets of bracelets and two necklaces. Any more fuck ups slut and you will be our next featured performer.” Turning to Amy and Erica he smiled and said, “Sorry for the outburst ladies. She said you needed help or something.” As he talked, they could feel his cold assessment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.