Comrie - Cover

Comrie

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

They were leaving the dining room after breakfast when Dorothy came over to Sarah’s Clan. She said, “Sarah, Cynthia, Margaret, Barbara, Diane and Carol will be arriving from the ship in a few moments. Maria and I would like you and Sally to be there when we wake them up.”

“Sure. When?”

“Around 9, or perhaps a little before. We won’t start until you are there.”

It was just after 9 when Sarah, Sally and Terry entered the clinic. Sarah said, “Sorry, we are late.”

“Not a problem, they are coming to a level of consciousness where you can easily talk to them telepathically.”

“Okay. Ready guys,” said Sarah. Terry and Sally both nodded.

Sarah said, “Cynthia, this is Sarah Kelly. You are safe now and going to be okay.”

Sarah, where have you been?” The last I heard no one knew how to reach you.”

My friends and I were abducted. Sally and Terry are here with me.”

This seems like a dream, but it feels so real. Hi, Terry. Hi, Sally.”

Hi, Cynthia,” they replied. “We’re glad you’ve recovered.”

After what they did to me I am not sure I want to,” replied Cynthia with a dejected tone. “That weekend turned into a horrific experience. On top of that I signed documents giving the bastards’ everything I owned,” sighed Cynthia.

Relax Cynthia,” said Sarah. “We are in a safe place. Our appearance is much different from the last time you saw us.”

I must be dreaming.”

This isn’t a dream. Right now we are exchanging thoughts telepathically.”

That is impossible.”

That is what some believe. Before you fully wake up I have a few things to share. Your friends are here with you. They have recovered just like you have. You may be able to sense them as they are here with us. They are probably listening to this conversation.”

If it is not a dream, then I am insane,” thought Cynthia as sadness began to overtake her.

No you are not insane. Would the Sarah you know deceive you?”

No she wouldn’t, but I didn’t think Sylvia would do what she did either.”

To me, you and Sylvia were as different as night and day.”

Sarah watched as Cynthia sifted through her memories of Sylvia, Sarah, Sally, and their conversation then considered what her surroundings felt like. Cynthia took a deep breath then said, “Okay. I’ll accept you are Sarah and you are talking to me telepathically. For some time now, I felt like I was having strange dreams but everything was kind of foggy.”

We understand,” said Sarah, Sally and Terry.

Sally continued with, “We had dreams before we woke up here too. Once we were awake, we realized those dreams were of what we had been doing while our bodies recovered.”

Sarah said, “When we found you, you were not in very good shape, due to the treatments that your abductors had forced on you all. Our medical staff was able to counter the treatments you were given. The result is that you bodies look different, but you are healthy and will live for a very long time. I will explain it more fully when all of you are awake.”

Okay. After they gave us the injections, we were fitted with a butt plug. After several hours, we were horny and aroused. We stayed that way in spite of having to entertain anyone who chose to use us. During that time my breasts were tender and ached as did my pussy. We thought it was due to the virtually continuous fucking.”

It could be that but part of it was due to the drugs. Are you ready to get up?”

I think so.”

Okay, just a minute, we need to check on your friends. They’ve probably heard us.”

They’re here? Oops, now I remember you telling me that.”

Sarah said, “Hello, Margaret. Sally and Terry are here with me.”

Sarah, is that really you?” asked Margaret.

Yes, it is. I look a little different now than the last time we were together.”

This sure seems like a dream.”

We know, as we’ve had the same experience. Did you hear us talking with Cynthia?”

I guess so but I thought it was a dream.”

It can seem like that.

Diane, Carol, and Barbara, welcome to our home. I guess, you’ve heard me talking to Cynthia and Margret. My name is Sarah, with me are Terry and Sally.”

Are we dreaming?” responded each one.

No,” she replied with a smile, “This is not a dream. It is a different way of conversing. We’ll talk more about this after you are fully awake. We are not sure you remember how you got here. The five of you arrived at a baby farm operated by Sylvia, the day after it was raided. During the raid, the attackers killed everyone except for a small group. They tortured Sylvia then left her to die. They gave another person multiple injections before leaving her restrained in locked room. Between the raid and your arrival, friends of ours rescued those who survived the raid. When you arrived, all of you were in very bad shape physically, so initially we rushed you here. Once the medical staff determined the extent of your health issues, we moved you to an advanced medical facility. There you received some very extensive medical treatments. These altered the outcome of what you were given and it ensured your full recovery. While we don’t know for certain, our staff believes that without their intervention your life would have been short and quite painful.”

Sarah, I can feel the sincerity in your words,” said Cynthia. “My apologies for the way I acted earlier. Knowing the three of you, I am certain you acted in our best interests.”

I understand,” replied Sarah.

I agree,” said Barbara. “And thanks, I sense the decision was a difficult one for you all to make.”

I know them and agree,” added Margaret.

Both Carol and Diane added, “I agree.”

Okay. I have not let you see me yet, as I noted before my appearance is different. This is a view of Terry, Sally and I.”

Oh, wow. You are certainly different,” said Margaret with the others concurring. “If I look as good as you I couldn’t complain.”

Well, all of you do look similar to us. However, your tummy won’t be as large as ours, as we are about four months pregnant.”

I don’t see a problem with the way any of you look. Pregnant or not,” responded all of them.

The last item I need to share with you is that you can communicate telepathically. We’ve been using it to share these thoughts.”

When I thought I was dreaming, I heard you tell Cynthia that,” responded Barbara. “That should make life interesting.”

It does, in a good sense. You should be awake enough now to get up and move around.”

The five women stirred on their bed and soon opened their eyes. They looked around at their surroundings, then saw Sarah, Sally and Terry sitting on the side of the bed. Their expressions showed their shock at seeing what they still thought of as dreams, well until now.

“Hi Cynthia,” said Terry, Sally and Sarah, then in turn they bent over and kissed her cheek.

“Hi, Margaret. It is good to see you again,” said Sarah and gave her a kiss.

“Yes. That is true for me too, although different circumstances would be a plus.”

Everyone laughed.

“Hi, Diane. Hi, Barbara. Hi, Carol. I am Sarah. This is Sally and Terry.”

The five women sat silently. Their minds in quiet turmoil as they digested that what they had thought of as dreams were in fact real.

Sarah then said, “We can see you are trying to come to grips with your new situation. So based on our experience, we have a suggestion.” She paused until they were looking at her then she added, “Accept what you saw and heard in those dreams as being potentially real. Even the part of us talking before you opened your eyes. We are telepathic and you can now communicate telepathically. Some of us will help you learn to use and manage it.” When she shifted to telepathic conversation, their eyes became very big.

“When we arrived here, we were sedated. Our health situation was similar to yours and we received similar treatments. They were designed to specifically fit each of our needs. It is that experience that gives us an insight into the vivid dreams you thought you were having when we talked to you a few moments ago. When we woke up here, we chose to initially accept what we thought of as dreams as being real. Since then we’ve confirmed the reality of ours. We believe that will be true for yours. Now that you are awake, you can verify them and learn about where we are and the people who helped us, then move on. When you are ready, you can talk through your feelings, concerns and reservations with our medical staff, or any of us. So, can you accept your current situation as a place to start from?”

“Yes, I think so,” said Diane. The others nodded in agreement.

Margaret said, “If I had any doubt you were Sarah, you just removed it.” She smiled. “In the short time I knew you and we worked together, you never once looked back except to learn. Again, thank you for being there for us.” She pulled Sarah over and gave her a firm hug.

After a few moments Sally said, “Do you need to use the restroom?” They all shook their heads no.

“Okay. Before you stand you need to slip your shoes on,” said Terry. “They have your name on the insole.” They all gasped on seeing the shoes with an 8 inch heel. “Based on experience, you probably expect them to be uncomfortable and painful, however you will find quite the opposite is true. This is due to one of the changes in our bodies.” Sarah, Sally and Terry helped them with their shoes and then helped them stand.

“They are comfortable,” said Carol. “I never could wear heels comfortably before, even low heels.”

“We agree,” said Sally as they watched them slowly stand and then tentatively take a small step.

“This feels fine,” said Barbara. “My balance is better than I expected it to be.”

“Now, we suggest that you examine each other’s bodies as there are some significant changes. We’ve found that this is the best way for you to answer your questions.” They began tentatively then quickly explored each other’s bodies, frequently pausing to glance in the mirror.

Diane lifted Carol’s hair off her back and gasped when she saw the ribbon of hair running down her spine and between her ass cheeks. Her gasp drew the attention of the others as she glanced in the mirror and saw her own back.

Carol ran her hand slowly down Diane’s mane, stopping just below the waist when Diane said, “Carol, that feels good,” as she in turn ran her fingers through Carol’s mane.

“Yes, it does feel good,” said Carol as her fingers continued along Diane’s mane toward her ass. “You can do that as long as you want to. Your hair runs right down between your ass cheeks.” After a few moments, she added, “It feels like a tail,” as she bent over to look closer. “It is a tail! It does lie between your cheeks and the hair reaches well down your thigh.” Carol’s comments prompted the others to examine that part of their friend’s anatomy. “Diane, those caresses feel very good, in fact they are arousing.”

“Yes, they are,” sighed Diane as she pushed back against Carol’s caress. “I can tell by what you are doing to me.”

Sarah said, “Everyone who arrived here with significant health issues has had them corrected using this treatment. As you can see, one side effect is that we now have tails and manes. This is probably the one aspect that could make it difficult to again be a part of Earth’s society. We’ve found that our tail doesn’t get in the way and we hardly notice it. As you’ve discovered, caressing it does contribute to arousal. We understand that it can be bobbed with a simple surgical procedure.”

“What other surprises are there?” asked Carol. “Wait, I didn’t mean that the way it sounded.”

“We understand,” said Sally. “This time we heard your thought both verbally and telepathically. An advantage to telepathic conversations is they include associated emotions. Since your communication includes the emotional aspects, it is easier to avoid misunderstandings. Before we arrived, the people who own this island communicated almost exclusively by telepathy. Now our communication is a combination of the two. Later we will show you how to manage it, so you can easily direct your thoughts.”

“To answer your question Cynthia,” said Sarah, “there are other changes. I think they are beneficial. Let me touch on a few then we can join the others you know who are here. First you are lactating. To accommodate this, you need to let you milk down at least twice a day and three times a day is more comfortable. We normally do this is using a special exercise bench as it lets us exercise while expressing our milk. Why do we lactate? Our milk provides us with nutrients that we need to maintain our health. Our restructured breasts aren’t likely to sag even though we are lactating. This is due to a change in structure and the additional support they have.

“We typically do not wear any covering except when necessary. You will find that being nude is much more comfortable than wearing clothing. This is due to the texture of textiles generally worn by Earth society. They will now feel like you are wearing sand paper after just a short time. We do have textiles that are comfortable.

“With respect to telepathy, one of our medical staff will help you learn how to manage it. You’ve already noticed the changes in your feet. Those changes are not complete which is why you need to wear shoes whenever you are up. At some point, you will find you don’t need them as much as you do now, but be careful to not strain your feet and legs. Your height is now around six feet eight inches or so. Your vision is sharper and you have better sensitivity in low light. There is more but it can wait.”

“That is quite a list,” said Carol and the others nodded in agreement, “and there is more. It’s almost like we have new bodies. This will take some getting use too.”

“Yes, it does take some time,” responded Sarah. “As to our bodies, I would say refurbished rather than new.”

“Come on let’s go meet the others then we can chat some more,” said Terry.

When they stepped out of the room, the five women were surprised to find Dorothy, Maria and the other members of Sarah’s Clan. After much hugging and tears, Sarah suggested they go to get something to drink while they talk. They went to the dining room and picked up glasses along with a couple of pitchers of iced tea then went to a small sitting area.

While they chatted, several of Jean’s group saw new people and came over. Sarah’s Clan gradually backed out of the conversation, so by the time they needed to freshen up for lunch they were well in the background. Even so when Cynthia realized they were leaving she said, “Where will we stay? How will we pay for all this? Those assholes stole everything I have.”

Dorothy responded, “We have a set of rooms near Maria and I for all of you. Jean and Andy are in the same area. They really helped me a lot when I was at Sylvia’s.” She saw expressions of apprehension. “Wait. Don’t jump to conclusions. I was just saying that Jean and Andy are very good people. Now I guess we ought to tell you a bit more about how we are organized. Currently we consist of essentially four groups, no make that six. Nancy, Bob and several friends are one group. Then there is Sarah’s Clan who you’ve met. Besides them there is Ann’s Clan, Jean’s group and Zoe’s group. Amy’s Clan is not here at the moment. There are eighteen women who help with the babies. There are currently four sets of twins nearly four months old. Now, let me show you your rooms, then you can exercise and let your milk down. After lunch we can give you a tour. As to paying for anything, I wouldn’t worry about it.”

Maria said, “You may remember those in Zoe’s group as they helped with the implementation of the business system.”

“Oh, yes. I remember them.”

“Dorothy missed mentioning Shirley and her children Thomas and Janice. Shirley works for Bob and Nancy.”

“Did I understand you correctly, there are eight babies under four months old?” asked Diane.

Dorothy looked thoughtful then nodded her head yes.

All four just said, “Wow.”

“Yes it has changed things around here a bit.” Several people chuckled. “In about four months Sarah’s Clan will add sixteen more sets of twins. Shortly before that Ann’s Clan’s babies will be born. That’s why we hired the nannies we mentioned earlier.”

Dorothy and Maria led the group off to see their rooms and take care of the necessary items before lunch. The rest of those in the discussion drifted off to take care of their own needs before lunch.

Sarah’s Clan mind-linked as they walked to their rooms. “That went rather well,” said Judy. “I had my doubts when you first started talking to them.”

“I did too,” said Terry. “But, we seemed to have brought them out of their extended sleep and recovery without any major problems. It will be interesting to see how they adapt.”

“Yes. We need to keep an eye on that as there is a lot about them we don’t know. Will other aspects of this place overwhelm them? How will they fit in? There are two major things we didn’t cover, oops, make that three. Those are: Healthcare, why we are here and what they do after completing their recovery.”

“Why don’t I take that on as a project with Dorothy and Maria?” asked Judy. “Part of it will come out naturally as I am currently the only doctor here.”

“That may change shortly, as I think Amy’s Clan is nearly ready to be up and Gail can be awakened at any time.”

“We should have Dorothy and Maria with Gail when she awakens.”

“That would be a good idea.”

While exercising and letting their milk down, Sarah’s Clan reviewed the progress they had made in the last several weeks. They were all looking forward to the following week when they would host the first group of candidates. It was going to be quite busy between now and the time they left for the resort.

At lunch Dorothy said, “You’ve all heard about the last group we rescued from the farm. Well now I would like to introduce them. This is Cynthia.” Dorothy motioned for Cynthia to stand and after she did, she continued to introduce Margaret, Carol, Diane and Barbara. “They will be staying in the rooms near Jean and Andy’s group.”

Cynthia said, “May I?”

“Yes. Definitely.”

“My friends and I just woke up from a rather long nap.” There was chuckling. “I feel a bit like Rip Van Winkle must have felt when he woke up.” There was more laughter. “While I don’t know many details about my situation or where I am, I am certainly glad to be here. So, thank you very much to those who enabled me to be here and healthy.”

“We’re glad you could join us,” said a voice.

“Yes,” added many more voices.

Later that day when Sarah’s Clan was on their way to dinner Donna said, “Amy’s Clan is ready to wake up. The medical staff would like you all to be there when that happens. Gail is also ready.”

“Dorothy and Maria should be there when Gail wakes up. So let’s do it tomorrow morning.”

“Do we want to leave the babies here or take them with us?” asked Erin.

“I think, we should take them with us,” said Jill.

“Several of the nannies will also need to come with us then,” responded Sarah.

“Let’s take all of them along,” said Tara, “at least this time. I see Jill’s point. Seeing them will go over well with those living on the ship.”

“Okay,” said Erin as they entered the dining room, “I’ll tell them this evening that we would like for them to accompany us tomorrow along with the babies.”

When everyone had finished dinner Rusty stood and said, “Good evening. I guess the big topic this evening is resort preparations. Ann’s Clan, is it going to meet our needs?”

Gina said, “I can only vouch for the dining arrangements and accommodations. They will be fine. Everything is in very good shape. After laying out a plan of what needs to be done, we decided that most of us will make daily trips until it is close to time for our guests to arrive. In the mean time at least two of us will remain there overnight, along with a pair of lions. We are using the resort’s food suppliers, except we make the pickups. Bob and Stan are taking care of security so I’ll leave that to them to share.”

“Laying out the intrusion security has only required a few modifications from what we initially planned,” said Bob. “This is due to the topographical maps being very accurate. The resort is located on what is effectively a peninsula. Access is by a road which is more than 3 km long. It follows a narrow crooked strip of land to the main part of the island. The reason I call it a peninsula is that on one side of the road is a rather deep swamp or marsh with a very soft bottom. Besides being marshy, the locals claim it is inhabited by wild hogs. The other side is dense brush that covers a fairly large area. The brushy side runs the full length of the road and out to near the water’s edge on that side of the resort. Stan and I went into town today and had lunch with the local law enforcement. According to them, there have only been a few incidents involving guests and those were in town. Right now it looks like we will have the sensors in place and tested in about five days or less.”

“Okay. Any questions or other issues to address this evening?”

“Seeing none, we are going to watch the sunset. Have a good evening.”

When dinner was over, Donna and Maria walked around the site with Cynthia’s group then took them to watch the sun settle in the west. As it got darker, Cynthia said, “I don’t really want to go to bed.”

“Why is that?” asked Maria.

“I am afraid this is a dream. No, more than just afraid, scared.”

“We can assure you that this is real,” responded Dorothy with firmness. “Every bit of it.”

“Would you like to talk about it?” asked Maria sensing Cynthia’s true worry.

“I guess,” responded Cynthia with some hesitancy.

“We can attest to the idea that talking helps,” added Dorothy. “I didn’t realize how much until Maria and I compared our experiences. There wasn’t a whole lot of difference.”

“Sylvia was a longtime friend,” said Cynthia barely controlling her voice. “We went to college together. She was my best friend. We had a lot of wild, exciting and wonderful times. After college we went our separate ways and I didn’t see her for a few years. Once we reconnected it was just like old times although we weren’t together all the time like before. The real estate firm was doing well. She also appeared to be doing well although she never told me much about her business. It must have been good with all the property she owned. She would disappear for several months then reappear for a couple of weeks, sometimes for as long as six weeks or so.” Cynthia continued relating what she remembered.

While Cynthia told her tale, Margret and Carol moved to sit next to her.

After a while Margaret asked, “Haven’t we dwelt on this enough?”

“Too long,” replied Cynthia quickly then smiled as she added, “I think we can say we’ve met the barbarians and survived.” Everyone smirked.

“How long have we been here?” asked Carol.

“A little over four months,” replied Dorothy.

“I wonder if anyone questioned our disappearance?” asked Cynthia. After a moment she added, “That was a stupid question. When Sarah’s group disappeared, all I heard was that they weren’t available.”

“That situation was different,” said Dorothy. “Sarah had a premonition and left a note for Nancy and Bob, plus there were some other things that took place. So it was known to their friends, but it was kept to as few as possible. My guess is that your disappearance was noted by some but nothing sinister or out-of-place was associated with it.”

“Why so long?” asked Barbara.

“Well, you spent four weeks immersed in the incubators then rested, normally in a semi-conscious state, as the treatments progressed. While you were semi-conscious, the medical staff assisted you in exercising three times a day. It was during your exercises that you let your milk down and ate.”

“There are bits and pieces of things I think I remember but I’m not sure whether they are dreams or real,” added Cynthia. “Dorothy, Maria, did you have a similar experience?”

“Pretty much,” replied Maria. “We lived outdoors in a large cage with a roof over it. After our treatments, we spent a lot of time engaged in sex with each other or letting a mechanical dildo fuck us. We frequently performed in sex films. In those there was role play, seductions, two and three people couplings, gang bangs and rapes. I wasn’t there much more than a week maybe two. By the time, I left, all I thought about was my next orgasm and occasionally eating.”

Dorothy said, “It’s late, we need to get some rest. Think you will all be able to sleep now?”

“I think so,” replied Diane as she yawned. The others nodded their agreement.

“Okay. We are next door if you need anything.”


It was shortly after breakfast when Sarah’s Clan, the nannies and Dorothy boarded the Alpha1 for the trip to the ship. Sarah asked, “Isn’t Maria going?”

“We talked it over,” replied Dorothy. “We thought Cynthia and the others would be more comfortable if Maria was nearby. Cynthia knows Maria, although not socially, and her background is similar to the others. Which is also true for me, but I’ve known Gail longer than Maria.”

“Good thinking,” replied Sarah.

On the shuttle, Rusty, Sarah, Sally and Joyce went up onto the flight deck with Rusty and Sarah sitting in the pilot seats. When they were close to the ship, Rusty directed Alpha1 to make a couple of passes so everyone could see it. To Sarah’s Clan the progress being made on repairing the exterior was now obvious.

Donna and the nannies either looked out of a window or at the large monitor on the front wall of the cabin. Their expressions showed the awe and amazement they felt. Pictures of the ship were impressive but didn’t hold a candle to seeing it firsthand.

“Awesome!” exclaimed Kaylin, one of the nannies.

After looking over the exterior Alpha1 turned toward an open port. Sarah noticed a difference and started to say something, but Star said, “This bay is the one you will now normally use. Command Staff has priority access to it.”

When Rusty started to object, Star added, “You aren’t being treated differently. By using this bay, you will not interfere with other traffic when the ship is more active.”

Okay, we just don’t want to create an artificial barrier.”

You just negated any concern of that as the Flight Director-AI heard our exchange so it won’t take long for the rest of the crew to know.”

Star, did you do that on purpose?”

Not intentionally. In hindsight, we could have communicated this way.”

Thanks.” The clan relaxed after the exchange.

When the door opened, Star was waiting for them in her avatar form. Sarah smiled as she watched Sally and Terry exit the ship in full alert mode. Rusty said to Sarah, “You haven’t noticed that before? It is their role.”

This time it attracted my attention for some reason.”

Their alertness is something that all of us should practice. Maybe not to that degree as I thought they were a little more obvious today than usual.”

They each hugged Star then Joyce introduced the nannies and Dorothy. Even though she was an animated representation of the AI she still felt real. Their brief contact also seemed to enhance their bond.

“We like your appearance,” said Sarah.

“Thank you. It takes a lot of resources so I don’t plan to do it often.”

“Okay. Dorothy is here to be with Gail when she wakes up, so we were planning on leaving her with Gail while we visit Amy’s Clan. Dorothy, feel free to answer any question Gail has about the changes or about us. If you are not sure of an answer, either ask Star to confirm it or if you feel it is urgent call us.”

“Okay.”

“I can feel them expecting us,” said Rusty as Star walked with them down the corridor to the medical facility.

“Star, will you let the crew know that we would like to meet with them after Amy’s Clan is up?” asked Sarah. “You know, we really ought to go to the bridge after we meet with Amy’s Clan so let’s have the gathering just after that.”

“That would probably be a better choice,” responded Star. “I know you keep your link to the bridge active but being there is important as well.”

“We know. Being aware of its status at all times, makes doing the other things we need to do easier,” responded the Clan.

Sally and Sarah went with Dorothy to Gail’s room. Nadia said, “Dorothy, why don’t you hold her hand while the autodoc reduces the sedative.” Dorothy looked a bit concerned but took Gail’s hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.