Comrie - Cover

Comrie

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Note: When the conversation is telepathic, it is indicated by italic font.

Once outside they walked side by side with Rusty in the middle and their arms intertwined. The view down the valley in the late evening light was picture perfect. The sun was just touching the edge of the cliffs at the end of the valley when they came to a small overlook. After pausing to look around, Sarah guided Rusty to sit in the middle of a bench. She then straddled his lap facing him so his cock lay nestled between her wet labia. Terry and Sally sat straddling the bench facing them placing their arms around them. All they heard were the faint sounds of animals foraging, the chirp of an insect or the leaves moving in the very light breeze. After a few moments Sarah said, “I have never felt as close to anyone as I do to each you.”

“Well we could be a little closer if you rose up a bit and sat back down,” said Rusty. “Two parts of us would be much closer, and mine would be very warm.” The girls glanced down and saw the head of his cock peeking out between Rusty and Sarah causing them to laugh.

Sarah rose up to let his cock head slide between her labia till it reached the mouth of her sheath, then she slowly sat back down. She sighed and said, “Now that was an excellent suggestion. I hope we can talk now without me becoming too distracted. So, what are we going to do? I love all of you. My preference is for all of us to be together, including those who aren’t awake yet. From my point of view, our group of eight is my family.” A tear rolled down each cheek. “In a larger sense, that includes those at Bob and Nancy’s as well, but I think you know what I meant.”

“I do and think that is true for me as well,” responded Sally. “In the past, we’ve always been frank and open with each other, so I hope we continue that way. My preference is that we stay together. To me the questions boil down to: Should we stay here? If not where should we go? Back to Nancy and Bob’s? Another location? Or, did I miss-read our situation?”

“Not from my perspective,” replied Terry. “Even before this, when we were at Nancy and Bob’s, we stood out. Now we will really draw attention. I am afraid it wouldn’t take long before someone concluded that we were unnatural. This plus how much we now resemble each other would add to their curiosity. Undoubtedly some will associate the change in our appearance being due to receiving some kind of medical treatment. Once that assertion was made, we would be potential targets for religious fanatics and general harassment. If we were at Nancy and Bob’s, they would be at risk as well. Then again, perhaps no-one would notice.”

“Looking at it from a strictly security issue, I think, as I said earlier our wisest choice is to stay here,” said Rusty. “Although, the condition to do that is for us to help them repopulate their crew and, I am not the one carrying babies. I don’t think we could find better health care. In light of what we have heard, felt and seen, this seems to be an ideal location. While it is isolated, it appears that we will have access to all the supplies we need. All of us have skills that allow us to work remotely, although promoting them and getting jobs may be a challenge. One possibility would be to initially work through N&R Security. To me, the key to us doing well while living so close together, is to have something to occupy our time besides babies and general chores. It should be possible to set up Internet access and voice communication. Having that kind of access is a key aspect of working remotely and being successful. The one downside is that there are people who know of this location as they purchased it.”

“I like the idea of staying, in fact, I think, I like the thought of carrying our babies,” said Sarah. “I am not sure about letting them go to someone else to raise. I wonder, if between all of us, we couldn’t raise them here and give them an education.”

“Do you realize that in ten years there would be 120 children calling you three ‘Mother’?” asked Rusty, causing everyone to gasp. “And if those still recovering follow the same path, the numbers more than doubles. This is not considering whether Dorothy, Maria, or any others join us. That is a lot of children in ten years at two sets of twins every year per woman.”

“Wow,” said Sarah.

“You think, our friends would join us here?” said Terry.

“Once they know about this place, I wouldn’t bet against it,” responded Rusty.

“Wait. Let’s take this one step at a time,” said Sally. “To me the children are a side issue, although an important one. First, I think, we know, we want to stay together. We suspect the other four will feel the same way. Realistically this location is our best choice, for the reasons Rusty pointed out, so we ought to stay. Now with respect to children, in the past I wasn’t sure I wanted children. My uncertainty was due to the responsibility of raising them by myself, as at that time I had not met any acceptable partners. Due to our relationship, that is no longer an issue. I like children very much. Just being around Janice and Thomas reminds me of how much I like them. So now I am looking forward to being a mother as long as it is with you all.”

“I agree,” said Terry, Sarah and Rusty together.

With that decision out-of-the-way, they sighed as it felt like they were now on firmer ground.

Sally said, “We should raise the baby issue with Amy’s group. If the babies remain here, then I suspect there is an optimum ratio between adults and children.”

“Agreed.”

“You know,” said Sarah. “Maybe I am obsessing, but I like the changes in me as well as the way you all look. I don’t think, I would have done it on my own even if I knew it was possible. The idea of a mane or tail wouldn’t have even been considered. I believe, I am comfortable with them, but I guess I’ll really know when I meet those who knew me before.”

“My thoughts as well,” responded Sally. “Once things have settled down I would like to explore creating some symbol that shows we’re a family unit. That is a discussion we should have utilizing our mind-link, so we clearly understand each other’s feelings and ideas.”

“You’re thinking of something other than rings.”

“Not sure. I’ve had this idea pop up from time to time but never spent any time considering it. I really liked the meaning we associated with wearing a collar during our show. For something to think about, and since we are naked nearly all the time, wouldn’t body art be more appropriate?”

“Hm ... body art. I hadn’t thought of that,” responded Terry. “I do like the concept of something to show our relationship but not a collar.”

“So, you like our mind-link?” asked Sarah.

“Oh, Sarah, I think it is wonderful. Now I feel so much closer to all of you. Now I definitely know what I missed before. It will, I think, be a great benefit to us in the future.” Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

“Did you notice that the sunset has been over for some time?”

“Yes and no. I can tell it is nearly dark but I can still see quite well.”

“I wasn’t sure what Betsy meant by a change in our vision, but now I do,” said Sally. “It’s different than when the sun is up but it is now nearly as easy to make out the detail.”

“Do you think our ability to hear is more sensitive?” asked Terry.

“Why?” responded Rusty.

“Well to me I thought I heard more natural activity around us just as the sun was setting.”

“I didn’t notice so it didn’t stand out for me.”

“Come on let’s go to bed. I want to try the dream walk again, but first there is something large pulsing in side of me that needs to be satisfied.” Sarah began to slowly contract and relax the muscles of her sheath. This caused her vaginal muscles to ripple, caressing Rusty’s cock. “Do you like that?”

“It’s wonderful. Those balls really seem to have helped,” said Rusty.

“What are you doing? What balls?” asked Terry.

“Remember Rusty gave me a set of Ben Wa balls when we did the show,” responded Sarah. “I liked the way they felt so I wore them a lot. They had a loose weight inside them which added to their movement. The sensations were fantastic. After wearing them a while, it strengthened the muscles in my sheath and pelvic area. It also seemed like I had more control of them. When I was exploring my mind before Rusty woke up, I think spotted an area linked to those muscles. As to the balls, I think, I’ll see if we can get another set.”

“Probably a couple of sets. Can you show us how you control those muscles?”

“Sure it was pretty easy to do.”

“On no, I can see my tombstone now, ‘Killed by a snapping pussy,’” joked Rusty. They laughed. “Seriously it feels very good and you are about to receive your award.” Just then Sarah moaned as she felt him cum. Her orgasm prompted Sally and Terry to sigh as they felt their sensations. They sat with their arms around each other while Rusty and Sarah recovered.

“Sarah, when you stand up would you hold your labia together until I can cover it with my mouth,” said Sally in a pleading voice.

“Hey, I wanted that for desert,” whined Terry.

“I spoke first,” replied Sally sticking her tongue out and smiling. “Don’t worry, I’ll share,” she added, as she moved quickly to kneel next to them, causing everyone to laugh. As Sarah stood up she tightened the muscles of her lower mouth as his cock slid out. As soon as it was out, Sally pressed her open mouth against Sarah’s labia. She slid her tongue between the labia, to collect some cream then said, “I’m ready.”

Sarah relaxed her muscles as Sally lightly sucked. When her mouth was full, she said, “Terry, my mouth is full and there is more.” As she spoke Sally reached over and pulled Terry down next to her. Once Terry was in position, she quickly moved to the side. By the time, Terry had her mouth under Sarah’s labia, cum was beginning to ooze out between her labia. Terry dutifully sucked then licked off anything remaining. While collecting the cum Sally managed to keep most of it in her mouth. When Terry finished, she turned to Sally then pressed their lips together. As they kissed, they opened mouths to share the cum then swallowed a small portion before separating. Then they kissed Sarah and Rusty, each time sharing some of the cream. After sharing kisses, they swallowed the rest.

“Guys, your mixed cum tastes very good,” said Sally. “Good grief, Rusty you must have pumped a week’s worth into her.”

As they walked toward the house hand in hand, cream leaked down their legs. On entering the house, Donna said, “Guys, your larger suite is ready. It is near Sarah and Rusty’s initial rooms and the door is open.”

They went to the room. Terry exclaimed, “Yes, this is perfect and will easily accommodate all of us.” Looking at one another, they chorused, “Thank you, Donna and friends.” Then giggled.

Their interlude at the overlook had left them feeling very relaxed. After freshening up they laid down and cuddled up to each other. Sleep quickly overtook them as it had been a busy day, and they were tired.

They slept for several hours before Sarah and Rusty began their dream walk. If someone looked in their room at that time, except for increased eye and facial movements, they would appear to be asleep. As their dream began, Sarah and Rusty kissed then they kissed Sally and Terry. Holding hands they proceeded down the path opening before them. They soon realized they were in their favorite meadow near the main house on Nancy and Bob’s estate. Vignettes of their times in this meadow surfaced briefly. After looking around, they moved toward the buildings then through them. In each, they noted the changes and additions. Two strangers were sitting in the office monitoring the alarm console. Pausing they studied the console and noted how much more automated it was. There were more cameras and sensors covering the grounds.

The lights in the house were off when they entered. First they went to their rooms. They looked just like they remembered leaving them. It was obvious that they had been cleaned and dusted. They felt a sense of sadness in the empty rooms and by extension in their friends.

Sarah turned and led them to Bob and Nancy’s bedroom. After passing through the door, they saw Nancy, Alice, Susan, Julia, Stan and Bob sleeping, cuddled together on the large bed. It reminded them of the way they slept. The changes in Julia and Nancy that Betsy mentioned were obvious. They thought there were some changes in Bob as well although the way they were laying made it hard to tell.

Sarah reached out with Rusty to examine their thoughts without disturbing them. After a quick look, they took a moment to push to them a feeling that they were okay. Together they then focused on giving Nancy a dream of a possible future. Initially she seemed startled, but then relaxed as her dream began unfolding. In it, with Rusty by her side, Sarah spoke answering questions she had about them and included views of the others. Nancy seemed to sense differences in Sarah, but this was over ridden by her desire to know how they were. Sarah closed the dream with the idea that an opportunity would soon arrive in the form of a project at a remote location. It would be to configure surveillance and security systems covering a large area and would need everyone’s assistance. As they backed away from the dream, she emphasized that all of them were to take part in the project.

The four slowly pulled back from their dream walk. Sarah woke momentarily and said, “Donna can you place a gallon of our milk in Nancy’s refrigerator?”

“I’ll check.”

“If you can put a note on it saying, “Drink this, then you will know. By the taste you should know who sent this. It was more than a dream. Then sign it, ‘From your friends.’”

“Okay. Sleep well.”


Rusty woke at day-break with a stiff cock and a full bladder. He gently tried to extract himself from the group without waking them up. Before he could reach the edge of the bed the women were stirring. Looking at them he could tell that their breasts were very full.

By the time he used the toilet, everyone was up and moving around. Rusty moved to his exercise bench and started his exercises. As each of the women used the facilities, they went to their benches. Once in position, they started their exercises and release their milk. When the exercises were finished, they went to shower. Just before entering the showers, Rusty gathered the group in a hug. As he pulled them close and he linked with them. “Good morning. I love all of you. You make every day worth living. Last night was exciting and disturbing at the same time, but my instinct tells me we all will be together again very soon.” He kissed each in turn.

“Good morning, husband.” They chorused together then laughed.

“Good morning, my beautiful wives.” His joy of being with them was clear by the expression on his face, the light in his eyes and the sensations they felt.

As they finished their showers, Donna said, “Jim and Amy would like to meet them right after breakfast.”

“Okay.”

“Would you guys assist your sleeping friends with their morning routine? Dorothy and Maria went to assist Jim’s group and it doesn’t look like they will be back in time.”

“Donna, is anything wrong?” asked Sarah.

“All I know is that when Erica reached Sylvia’s farm, she immediately summoned assistance. Jim went with two drones and four androids. Later Amy sent a shuttle from here with Dorothy and Maria. So I don’t know if ‘wrong’ is an accurate assessment.”

“Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. You will need to monitor us as we assist our sleeping friends, as only Rusty and I have been through the routine and then only once.”

“Sarah, I will monitor you just as I do Dorothy and Maria. This is to document their care. As Sarah saw, you will simply assist your friends go through the routine that you all have done for the last several months, so it should be pretty familiar once you start. Can you hold off on breakfast until this is done?”

“Yes and no. Coffee would taste great along with a bit of fruit beforehand,” said Rusty. “That shouldn’t delay us very much.”

“Okay. The coffee is ready now, as I anticipated that. There is fruit in the walk-in. Oh, Jim just indicated he will be back shortly. He asked if he can meet with you during breakfast.”

“Of course,” they replied.

After their coffee and fruit, they helped their friends through the morning routine of exercising, letting their milk down, eating and freshening up.

“Now I know why this felt so familiar,” said Sally when they were part way through the procedure. “This is what we did when we every day while we recovered.”

“Yes,” replied Donna. “While the routines for each are very similar, there are small nuances due individual differences. It is those differences that have kept Dorothy and Maria on their toes. I expect Jill and Janet will be ready to wake in a few days, perhaps sooner. Perhaps Judy as well, as she is progressing more rapidly since her recent contact with you all. This is also true for Joyce. You must all be healers or magicians.”

“How can they do the things, they do without waking?” asked Terry.

“They are brought up to a light sleep so they can let down their milk, eat and exercise. The first few sessions are the most challenging because their care giver is teaching them what to do. When they lay back down, they return to a very deep sleep. This lets all of their food intake go to fixing their bodies.”

“So it’s like sleep walking.”

“That sounds right, but that is a term I am not familiar with.”

Sarah added, “Terry, from my understanding I think that is a good approximation.”

When they were back in the kitchen Sally said, “You know I would really like a big hot breakfast this morning. I’m hungry and I feel we will need all the energy we can get.”

Sarah looked thoughtfully at her. “Good idea.”

“Well after our intense exercise last night, I am hungry.”

“Okay, Rusty, how about chopping up some peppers, ham and onions for the omelets,” said Sally. “Terry you fix the biscuits Sarah and I will prepare the potatoes and cook the omelets.” Just then her stomach growled causing everyone to laugh as they moved to start their tasks.

Breakfast was ready before the biscuits were done. As they finished their preparations, two columns of blue light began to shimmer by the doorway signaling the arrival of Jim and Amy. Today they were naked.

“Would you two like an omelet?” Asked Sally.

“We’ve never had one,” said Amy. “We would like to join you.”

“Okay with us. We’ll fix you one as it won’t take long. If you don’t like it, I’m sure as hungry as we are, it will be eaten.”

While they were talking, Sarah and Rusty noticed how much Jim and Amy resembled them. Amy’s breasts were not as large, and her muscle tone was more apparent. Their mane and tail resembled theirs. Sarah went over and touched Amy and Jim. The touch caused a feeling of warmth flow into her. Her nipples and labia swelled some indicating a growing arousal. Sarah shuddered as she felt other sensations. Amy turned and looked into her eyes. With their eyes locked, Sarah heard Amy say, “Go slowly. There is much we need to share but we, Jim and I, can’t let it overwhelm you.” Just then Sarah sat down breaking eye contact, reducing their beginning mind-link. Everyone in the room had felt Sarah begin to mind-link with Amy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.