Comrie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a continuation of Sarah's Saga. It begins with kidnapping Sarah and her friends. They are delivered to a group who need surrogate mothers. This alien group is attempting to repopulate their ship but needs crew members with unique abilities. Per the information on Sarah's group, they think this group is ideal fit for their needs. Both groups are in for a surprise or two.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Note: When the conversation is telepathic, it is indicated by italic font.

They were in the common room sipping lemonade when Donna inquired, “Sarah, did you say that you and Rusty share your thoughts?”

Sarah looked at Rusty and said, “Bingo. She picked right up on that comment.”

Yes, let’s see how this plays out.”

“Yes,” replied Sarah to Donna’s question. “Rusty and I can share our thoughts nearly all the time and over significant distances. We’ve been able to do this since we met a little over two years ago. Our ability to share our thoughts, is now much stronger, as well as clearer than we remember. Perhaps referring to it as a mind link is a better characterization. Since we’ve been up, we’ve been able to sense each of our friends. We’ve pushed thoughts to them, but nothing more than assuring them that we are all together and everyone is fine. So, I guess that means we are telepathic.”

“Telepathy is the term generally associated with that ability. After our medical staff’s interviews with you, they were fairly certain that some of you were telepathic, or would gain the ability due to the treatments you received.”

“Well it is certainly stronger now, but perhaps more available is a better way to phrase it. It is easier for me to exchange thoughts with Rusty than expressing them verbally. I’m not sure whether exchange or share is the correct way to express it. Anyway, we see our shared thoughts as being richer in content. Earlier when we were evaluating it, we saw some objects that we want to explore but didn’t have time. Neither of us remember them being there before. I presume it is okay for us to explore these objects.”

“I am certain, that the medical staff would be very interested in what you learn. In reality there is nothing we can do to stop you from using your telepathy except possibly sedating both of you. Doing that would be in no one’s best interest. I would and I am sure the doctors will be interested of your experiences with this ability.”

While the exchange took place, Dorothy and Maria’s expressions had gone from puzzlement to amazement.

Sarah seeing their looks said, “Yes both Rusty and I can share our thoughts and have been able to since we met. It is much easier since we woke up here. Between us, we have unrestricted access to each other’s thoughts and memory. We don’t look, or try not to look at other people’s thoughts unless we are threatened or we are asked.”

“Could you do that when you were at the real estate office?” asked Maria.

“Somewhat. There were only a few people with whom I could communicate that way. Now it is as easy as talking.”

“Can you see my thoughts now?” said Dorothy.

“Yes, since you asked. You want to lick my pussy while riding Rusty’s cock.”

Maria gasped as Dorothy giggled and blushed.

“That would be nice, but our restrictions will not allow that. I bet Maria has similar thoughts.”

“Can’t tell. She didn’t give us permission to look. I think you did that on purpose.” Sarah smiled and licked her lips as she responded.

Maria said, “Either of you can look at my thoughts any time you want to.”

Sarah just looked at her and licked her lips again. Both Maria and Dorothy responded by licking their lips suggestively and smiling.

“Well, what have you two been doing since I saw you?” asked Sarah.

“Well our experiences are similar. After I worked with Sylvia’s accounts for a while, she invited me to a weekend outing. The location was several hours away so the invitation included staying over. She provided me with transportation. For Maria, the only difference was that she drove herself to a weekend outing.

“The place was very nice and fairly isolated. I arrived a little before noon. Even so, there were already a few people there. Sylvia met me. She gave me a tour then showed me where to put my things. When she was showing me around, I noticed that the women around the pool were wearing very small bikinis. After I changed, she introduced me to those by the pool. We sat around chatting and enjoying the weather. All the women were about our age and very good looking. When our drinks were empty, full ones soon took their place.

“Later Sylvia’s friend Fred arrived along with another man whose name I don’t remember. Possibly because he blew my creep meter off the scale. I did manage to avoid being very close to either of them. After dinner we resumed playing around the pool. A couple started a game of tag in the pool. It was an aggressive game since you usually lost part of your suit when tagged. When the game ended no one bothered to redress. The barbecue was great. After tag, there was a lot of cuddling, smooching and sexual interaction. Sure I participated in some of it.

“Much later that evening I felt really tired so I headed for my room. On the way inside Tara put her arm around me slowing me down by pulling me into a kiss. We had enjoyed each other’s attention earlier so we continued for a bit. When I told her I needed to get some sleep, she suggested we do it together. Needless to say we spent quite a bit of time giving each other orgasms before we drifted off to sleep.

“The next morning was a shock in many ways. Even today I’m not sure if it was the next morning when I woke up. I do know I was lying naked in a large cage. The cage was basically the size of a large room with bars for walls and ceiling. The floor was concrete with several large pads laying on it. There was a roof over the cage which extended out quite a way. Our surroundings didn’t look anything like Sylvia’s place. There were several buildings and a concrete pad nearby. Tara was lying next to me. There were several other women from the party were laying near us on a pad. In one corner was a rectangular box that I learned later was the toilet. Bottles hung in several places along the sides of the cage which we soon learned that they were our water bottles. Each had a cock shaped tube extending from the bottom. To drink, we had to suck on the tube. We were fed the same way.

“When I moved, I realized something was on my wrists. Looking down I saw cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I was wearing high heel shoes with locking straps. Looking around, I saw everyone was fitted the same way and we all wore a collar.

“Surprisingly I wasn’t hysterical. I was concerned and apprehensive. While I was taking in my surroundings, the other women began waking up. Again, I was surprised to see them apparently responding to our situation the same way I was, that is without hysterics. Several were apparently crying as there were tears on their cheeks.

“On impulse, I kissed Tara waking her up. She reacted much the same way I did although she frowned as she looked around. After scanning the area, she kissed me again. We soon were focused on each other. After we gave each other an orgasm, I saw many of the others acting the same way we were.

“I don’t see any need to go into great detail about that. After we were fed, we were led up to the larger of the two buildings. Inside looked like a medical clinic with some odd devices. There was a pillory. A bar hung from the ceiling with hooks on each end. Several yokes a little longer than shoulder width hung on the wall. There were also a few whips and paddles hanging on the wall. Of course there was a gynecology chair and examination table. Both of which had restraints hanging from them.

“While we were out of the cage, none of us were restrained. No one tried to escape. Without fail each of us followed the instructions we were given. At first I was puzzled when I saw the others doing as they were told, even when it was humiliating. When it was my turn I understood. I felt compelled to follow each instruction, and even though I wanted to resist, I never did. After a while, the my desire to resist diminished. Acceptance of my situation grew, even though I felt embarrassed and humiliated. Even so I was aroused by what I saw and did.

“What did we do? We basically prepared ourselves or helped someone else. The first day in the clinic each of us took a shower after covering our bodies below our neck with an orange gel. In the shower I realized the gel was a depilatory as all my body hair disappeared. Then using a butt plug mounted on a stool we gave ourselves an enema until the fluid was clear. After the enema, I sat on a butt plug that stayed in me when I stood up. This was followed by giving ourselves several injections. Once that was complete we were led back to the cage.

“At one end of the cage, there were now several mechanical dildoes. A woman captor told us that we were required to use them several times a day. With that the orgy began. There were short breaks to eat. The more aroused and orgasms we felt, the more we wanted. Was I bothered by what I was doing? I don’t remember considering it until much later. Even when I did, the good feelings outweighed my feeling any concerns about what was happening.

“Beginning the next day, we were called out of the cage in small groups. We were led up to the other building. In it we participated in porno films, with role playing in some. There were moments of acute embarrassment and humiliation. Some were scary. For the role play videos, we were only told how to dress and not what the scene was about. I have to admit that I enjoyed the sexual stimulation as every time I had intense orgasms.

“After several days of participating in videos, we were led to a conference room. There we were taped while we listened to a woman describe several documents. She portrayed them as documents we had asked her to prepare. One was a ten year personal service agreement. The second was a power of attorney giving the holder full control of us. Both were transferable. The last was a request to receive a series of treatments. It was the strangest contract signing I’ve been a party to. We all signed our documents and witnessed the others. I wanted to resist, to do anything else, but the urge wasn’t strong enough. Though I knew we were being virtually raped, there was no will to stop. By this time there was the nagging thought that maybe this was my choice, which was why I wasn’t resisting.

“Once the documents were signed, we received our ‘requested treatments.’ Before beginning that we helped shave each other’s head. After that we helped each other administer the treatments. Mine were for larger breasts, larger labia and a longer clit. In addition to this I added two rings to each labium, one in my nose septum and my clit hood.” Seeing Sarah and Rusty’s expressions, she added, “You heard me correctly. We were given a list to follow. If we weren’t sure how to do something the staff would show us. In looking back it was like we were all in class helping each other complete our assignments. Several had their front teeth extracted. Some removed their little fingers. The strangest one was the woman who had the ends of her forearms pinned together. All of them cried when it was done but no one objected or tried to avoid it. As to the woman with the pinned forearms, I noticed later that the pins stuck out each side of her arm next to her wrist with rings through the ends. After everyone received their treatments, we were led back to our cage. In spite of what just happened, when we were back in the cage, our orgy resumed. You would think we would get bored doing it so much but the pleasure felt so good.

“Oh, I almost didn’t tell you about the personal services contract. The holder could extend the contract at any time. It automatically renewed twice if not extended and could be transferred at any time. We basically made ourselves someone’s property.

“Our orgy continued for the next several days. Each day they took us up to the concrete pad to let us use the open air shower. The water was cold, but better than nothing, and could have been worse.

“A few days later we were individually called out of the cage. As directed we gave ourself another enema. I was then given a new, slightly larger, butt plug. After inserting it, we were given a dildo for our pussy. A cord was then connected to a ring at the front of our collar then through the rings on the dildo and butt plug then fastened to the back of our collar. We were told the cord was to make sure the dildo or butt plug didn’t come out accidentally. If it did the poison it contained would slowly suffocate us. Now that scared me. They gave us a rectangular piece of cloth with a hole in the middle large enough for our head for us to put on. We were then told to take a seat in a panel van. Once inside a hood was placed over our heads and our cuffs were connected by a chain to the floor.

“We rode in the van all day. It made one stop where several more people joined us. After that, we only stopped for short periods over the next two days. Each time we were given the opportunity to piss and were fed. It was early in the morning on the last day when our stop was different in that our hoods were removed. Looking around I could see we were stopped near some livestock pens. There was nothing around except for a few fences. All you could see was endless fields of scrub grass with a few clumps of trees. The woman driver gave us a hose, a bucket and sponge then told us to rinse each other off. Before leaving the male driver fucked the one without a dildo in her cunt. When he finished he told one of us to clean her cunt with their mouth. The woman driver then picked two of us and told them to give her several orgasms. After we finished satisfying them, we were loaded back up without our hoods. Now we could see where we were going. It was so isolated it was scary. All you could see was endless fields sparsely covered with grass and brush. There were a few trees along with endless fences. Several hours later we came to a cluster of buildings. The surroundings were a little greener.

“As I learned later this was Sylvia’s farm. The van pulled up next to a shelter. As we were let out of the truck, two people from the farm came over. They disconnected the cord then attached a leash to the front of our collar. After removing the cord, they carefully removed the butt plug and dildo. The butt plug was replaced with another.

“The two staff members were essentially naked except for a wide belt around their waists that had several pockets and several items hanging from it. I learned later their name were Jean and Andy. After the van left, they led us over to a nearby barn. Looking around I could see that we were in a depression. Like the view driving in there was very little grass, a few trees and large clumps of thick brush. There were several buildings that looked like barns, a couple of residences and a few other nondescript buildings. After my eyes adjusted to the darkness in the barn, I could see other women in barred rooms watching us. All they wore were a collar and high heels. All of their breasts were large, some with swollen nipples. All but a few were obviously at some stage of pregnancy. A few appeared ready to deliver. As I found out later, each of the barred rooms held two women.

“Seeing all this I began to realize what was happening, but again my response was muted. It was almost as if I was accepting my situation. My eyes did fill with tears making it difficult to see where walk. As we went down the hall of the barn, Jean and Andy would place one or two of us in a room. A leash was attached to each woman’s collar. On exiting the room, either Andy or Jean would close the door and latched it. When I was led into my room, and after the cable was attached to my collar, they removed my wrist and ankle bands.

“Jean told me that I would be living in this stall. While in my room the cable would be attached to my collar at all times for at least several weeks. If my behavior warranted, then I may have the privilege of not wearing it while in the stall. Fortunately it was long enough that I could reach any place in the stall. Outside the stall, I was told that I would always wear a leash and be led by a staff member. She pointed out a small basin in the corner for washing and a bucket in the other corner so I could relieve myself. I was required to keep the stall neat and clean. Our meals would come three times a day. She pointed to a dildo shaped object on the hall wall and told me that if I wanted a drink of water to just suck on the tube. On the raised platform was a blanket and pillow.

“When they left I lay back on my bed and pondered my situation. I could hear several of the others bawling. My confinement, along with what I thought was going to happen, bothered me. I was scared but at the same time it was all sort of muted. I knew I couldn’t do anything except make things worse. I wondered how long it would be until I was bred. Then I began to imagine all kinds of horrible possibilities until I dozed off. I woke up later when they brought Erin in to the stall. They gave her the same instructions.

“Late in the day I heard Jean and Andy coming down the hall. As they passed each stall they hung two bottles on the hall bars. Jean told us to eat as it tasted much better warm than cold and we had to eat all of it. When I looked at the bottle, it was very similar to the last place. Slipping my mouth over the end, it only took a gentle suck to start it flowing. It tasted like oatmeal flavored with cum but had hardly any texture. The milk flavor was different. It took me some time before I decided it was human milk. After eating I walked around a bit to loosen up. Before long I was sleepy. Erin had hardly spoken a word since entering the room.

“Each day Jean or Andy would check us over and change our waste pail. The wide belt they wore was almost like a skirt. A very short one, as it didn’t go below their crotch. Andy’s cock and balls were visible as were Jean’s labia. Her labia hung down further than mine.

“A couple of days after we arrived, they opened a cabinet in our room. It contained a TV and computer. Jean, told us we could watch TV or surf on the Internet but we were not to send or read email. If we tried to we would be punished. We were told that whipping was the mildest punishment. After the second whipping, punishment was harsher and could mean loss of a finger, a hand or more. She brought us a step exerciser the next day. We were told that we were required to use it for at least 2 hours every day whether we were pregnant or not.

“I apparently looked concerned when she brought the exerciser. Looking at me, she told me that the mistress had other plans for me but Erin would be bred within a week. Erin began to cry as Jean left closing the door. I reached out to Erin and held her while she cried. It was the first time she had shown any emotion since we had been there.

“She cried for a long time. Finally when she stopped, she looked at me and then lightly kissed me. She apologized for the way she had acted for the last several days. Trying to pretend that she was having a very realistic but horrible dream, wasn’t working. Erin then told of needing more funding to finish school. In looking for solutions she found an ‘opportunity’ to participate in a program developing new drug treatments. In order to participate, she had to commit for 10 years and be willing to move to an isolated location. So she signed all the permission forms then put her things in storage. She gave a good friend of hers a ‘power of attorney’ so she could handle any financial issues while she was gone.

“The next thing she knew, she was naked in a cage with other naked women. Her experiences after that were similar to mine. We shared our past and the experiences we had before arriving there. I told her about what we saw on the ride there. I indicated a desire get out of there, but didn’t see a way to do it successfully. I knew if I tried then failed it would only make things worse. We talked some more, then I pulled her to me and kissed her. She didn’t push me away so I kissed her again adding a lot of tongue. Soon we were on the bed devouring each other. Both of us were very horny as we were used to having several orgasms every day. We wore each other out well before dinner and then spent sometime watching TV in each other’s arms.”

Dorothy paused to take a drink. “The next day Jean gave both of us several injections. Several days later Erin was bred by Andy with Jean and I participating. It was about a month later when Jean gave Erin and I another shot. She removed the cups that I had worn over my areolae and nipples since my first shots. My areolae were now significant bumps on the front of my breasts. By week’s end, both of us were lactating. When I started lactating my tits swelled even more. The were very large but surprisingly they weren’t sagging. Although, if I stood or sat very long my back would ache causing me to slump my shoulders which made it worse.

“One day when I was exercising, the back pain was slowing me down and my face must have shown the pain I was feeling. Jean saw me as she walked by and came into the stall and asked me what was wrong. Once she heard my problem, she went to get the doctor. Doctor Gail examined me and quizzed us about the injections and the way they were done. She told Jean to set me up with the back muscle exerciser and for me to use it for one hour every four hours. Jean looked very worried as all of this was taking place.

“When she brought the exerciser in, I could see the worry on her face. I asked about it. She wouldn’t answer at first, but then told us she thought she might be punished for what had happened to me. She was concerned as she had seen the mistress in a rage before when something like this happened. Her instructions were to see that I had special care. Both the doctor and her would be faulted for the mistake. I kissed her and told her not to worry about things she couldn’t control and to just be honest in telling what happened.”

Dorothy paused and took a sip of her drink. She then asked, “I think I am going into too much detail. I am never sure where to draw the line between being thorough and talking too much.”

Sarah looked at Rusty then said, “You can go into as much detail as you are comfortable with. A summary like you’ve been doing is just fine. From the way you’ve described your actions, do you think they gave you behavioral drugs?”

“Yes. I suspect you all were given something similar before you entered the trailer.”

“Your description sounds similar to the way we felt,” responded Rusty.

Donna spoke up and said, “Dorothy’s story seems to be more important than giving you more details about the facilities and surrounding area. So Dorothy you may need to save the other items you planned to tell them until tomorrow.”

“Okay. Donna, be sure to give us enough warning so we can complete our tasks on time tonight.”

Before Donna could respond Sarah said, “Would it be okay for us to help Dorothy and Maria when they go to care for our friends?”

“Dorothy, I will give you sufficient warning. Sarah, I will have to check my instructions to see if it is permitted.”

Dorothy took another sip of her drink and began again. “We are nearly done as there is not much more to tell. The reason for my back problems was that the treatments Jean gave me had been tampered with by Alicia, another staff member. I was not the first to receive the wrong treatment. This time she was caught and severely punished. Shortly after the incident, I was assigned to assist Dr. Gail in caring for the women. It was much better than being restricted to an open air room all the time. Dr. Gail was very easy to work with and very thorough in training me. Maria was placed in another barn when she arrived. She had been there about a week before the attendant for her barn told Jean at I could visit her.

“Maria was quite shocked when I entered her stall, as she had not been told I was there. After chatting for a bit, I told her that Sylvia operated this baby farm and wanted us to assist the doctor. We talked about what it involved. After hearing our limited choices and she agreed to help. So she joined Jean, Andy, Erin and I.”

Dorothy and Maria hugged as she said, “We are almost to you seeing me in the trailer.” She then sipped more of her drink.

“It was sometime after Maria and I began working for Gail that we were summoned to the office. Gail informed us that we were being sent on a special project. The project was to care for a group while they were being transported and for several months after arriving at their destination. She described what treatments were to be given and how to handle any contingencies as we could not check back with her. She indicated there may be other medical specialists at our destination. If so we were to follow their instructions. We asked for permission to tell Jean and she agreed.

“Jean was sad. She told us, that Andy, Erin and her would continuing sharing an area until we returned.

“The next day we were given a short thin summer dress to wear then left in an SUV. Before leaving we were cautioned to talk only when answering questions until we were with the patients. Several days later we were transferred to the trailer that picked you up. We never saw anyone except the two who drove us to the trailer until you all entered it.

“That was the first time we had seen Sylvia in several weeks. Her looks shocked me, she appeared to be very tense. In thinking about it now, she hardly spoke to us when she checked our work then just left closing the doors. That is the last time we saw her. I really hope nothing has happened to Jean or the others.”

“After we were on the road for what we think was a couple of days. During that time we felt the truck stop for short periods of time before continuing. After is stopped the last time we felt the trailer being unhooked followed by the sound of the truck leaving. It made us wonder what next. A couple of hours later, the back door opened. Betsy, Connie and Erica entered and introduced themselves. After Betsy and Connie checked each of you, I could tell they were upset. They asked us to help transfer all of you to a plane. Exiting the trailer, we discovered that we were at an airfield. Shortly after loading everything in the plane, we were here.”

“Dorothy thank you for sharing that with us,” said Sarah. “From my perspective, I’ve felt that Sylvia was the reason for all of us being here. This was based on seeing her at Nancy and Bob’s. After hearing your story, it seems like there is more to this than I suspected.”

“May I interrupt?” asked Donna. “Sarah, Rusty, I checked my procedures and find no restrictions regarding you helping care for your friends. I would suggest that while you are helping Maria and Dorothy, you do it with a minimum of talking. Up till now your friends have only heard Donna and Maria’s voices.”

Everyone responded, “Okay.”

“Sarah, since you are going to help, why don’t you go let your milk down now. By the time you are done, it will be time for Dorothy and Maria to make their rounds.”

“If they don’t mind, we could go with them,” said Dorothy, “then we could tell them the other information we planned to share this evening.”

“That’s a good idea,” said Sarah.


As Sarah began to let her milk down Donna said, “Again, please be careful with contact. It would cause some significant complications, if Dorothy or Maria bonded with the group and then had to leave. It is my understanding that breaking a bond could cause significant emotional problems for everyone. So for that reason alone, we need to minimize physical contact for now.

“Sarah, Rusty, tomorrow you be with Sally and Terry when they wake up. Based on what you’ve said, while you are with them, you will probably notice a stronger connection with them. As each member of your group wakes up, we expect each of you to feel a strong physical and emotional attraction to each other. Thus, you will likely engage in intense sexual activity with them. Doing this will increase the strength of the bond between you. After this initial burst, the desire for sexual activity will fade to a more normal level over several hours. Currently plans are for Sally to wake up first followed by Terry several hours later. Both of you should be with Sally when she awakes and then all three of you with Terry when she wakes up.

“Sarah, Rusty, based on the interaction we saw between you, we believe your bonding is proceeding more rapidly than we normally see. The medical staff believes that this may be due to the relationship you all had before arriving here. In our society, formation of a typical group begins with two or three people who grow together, or sense an intense attraction for each other. The speed of that growth can be instantaneous, like Sarah has described of her first meeting with Rusty, or take several months or even years to fully blossom. A more typical time is several months together as friends and from there it progresses to a bonded group. Adding a person or several to a group happens in much the same way. I hope this gives you more insight into the concept.”

“We think so,” said Sarah as Rusty nodded.

“Tomorrow evening all of you can have dinner together. But I caution you again on physical contact with Dorothy and Maria, please keep it to a minimum. Be sure to tell Terry and Sally as well. The following day, beginning after breakfast, the four of you will meet with the administrators and perhaps some staff members. At this point, I think you will be satisfied with their proposal. Also they are aware of all the questions you have verbally expressed. Knowing Rusty and Sarah are telepathic leads us to believe that all your group are, or will be within a short time. In any case, you will need to verbally express a question for me to obtain an answer. The worse you can receive is a ‘no’ or ‘not possible’. Now, it’s time for your rounds.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.