The Gymnast - Cover

The Gymnast

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young and very gifted athlete has an attitude problem with girls in his school. He gets in trouble and finds himself booted from the team, destroying his chance for a scholarship. A beautiful girl has a solution but he is torn between doing her and doing what she says. It's a little romantic, a little drama, and more than a little sexy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Stephanie and Greg continued to work out together after school. Both were in such physical condition that they could each have a strenuous workout every other day without risking muscular strain or fatigue. On the days that Stephanie worked hard, she was in no mood for any after workout stress relief. Since Greg was not all hot and sweaty on those days, she chose to do her part then. He would sit on a bench in the massage room, and Stephanie would kneel in front of him, remove his work out pants and take as much of his erect cock into her mouth as she possibly could. He would continually tease her that her performance in that routine had improved the most. Sometimes he would even call out "Ten" when she had finished, in reference to her gymnastics scores.

"It's a good thing I don't go to school with you anymore. I'd end up calling you "Ten" in front of friends, and then everyone would want to know why," he teased, "and I'd just have to tell them."

Stephanie would blush deeply. "You wouldn't dare. I'd just die if you did that."

"I mean, you are so good at this that it would be pretty hard to keep a secret, Stephanie. I dunno..."

It would go on this way for some time, until he was hard again and then she would blow him again and end up with another mouthful of jism; she would look up at him with her beautiful eyes and not have to say a word to let him know how she felt about him.

On the opposite days, when Greg was tired and sweaty, they would end up heading to the massage table where Stephanie would get naked and Greg would give her a thorough massage and rub down, ending up with her legs wrapped around his head as he buried his face in her pussy until she begged him to finally stop. Seldom did he stop before she had enjoyed at least four orgasms. Undoubtedly she was the most sexually satisfied girl in the entire high school, and not one other person even had a clue.

The girls that she sat with during her lunch period had repeatedly tried to fix her up with one boy or another, telling her that she was wasting her youth studying and doing gymnastics and never having any fun. Her reply was always the same that she was not allowed to date until she turned sixteen, and that was more than a year away. She didn't bother to tell them that she was enjoying her youth immensely with a boy that they had chased away.

Both Greg and Ruth Parker had thought that it would be best if Stephanie did not attend the qualifying meet for fear that someone would or could decide to take advantage of her presence to distract Greg. It was a long shot concern, but she understood, and agreed that it was not worth taking the risk. The state final was a different thing altogether. It took place on a Friday and Saturday. Since Greg's inclusion in the competition was no longer a surprise, the risk of her being seen supporting him there was diminished. Ruth Parker generously offered Stephanie the opportunity to ride to the tournament with her, and to share her room at the hotel that evening as well. Stephanie's parents agreed to allow her to miss the one day of school and to stay with Ruth that evening.

Ruth wanted to get checked in to the hotel when they arrived rather than waiting until the afternoon when there would be many more people at the desk and the better rooms would have all been assigned. She registered for two rooms, one for herself and Stephanie, and one, under her mother's maiden name, for Greg. She had no doubts that if he performed as well today as he had at the qualifying meet that he would be surrounded by reporters and pestered with phone calls all evening. She wanted to have a place where the reporters couldn't find him. Once that was accomplished to her satisfaction, they headed off to the competition.

Of course, with traffic delays and an absence of parking spaces, their arrival into the arena was almost an hour after the competition had begun. Greg had already completed the first of his events, and was in line for the second rotation. One look at the scoreboard showed that he had bested the first event by more than a point over his nearest competitor. They found some seats toward the top of the stands and settled in for a long day. By the completion of the fourth rotation, Greg had the either the highest or second highest score in each. Very quickly it was becoming obvious to the crowd that Greg's performance far exceeded the abilities of most of the other students. As the preliminaries drew to a close, the six teams with the highest total scores across all events would move on to Saturday's finals. The unique rules allowing individual students to compete specified that Greg's "team" score would be computed by multiplying his individual score times the number of players allowed on the other teams. The effect was to give him a near perfect total "team" score, far and away higher than any other team.

As Ruth and Stephanie made their way out of the arena, Ruth felt someone tapping on her shoulder. She turned to see Gary Schneider, the reporter from True Sports Magazine.

"Can I talk to you for a moment, Ruth?"

She turned to Stephanie and asked her to wait for her at the bottom of the stairs.

"What is it Gary?"

"Ruth, I've been doing this for a lot of years and I can smell a story here. Heck, you can see it unfolding already in the prelims. But I need a little background info, not just the statistics. I want to write a story that is warm and presents everything, in a nice way."

"So, what are you asking?"

"If I buy, could we all have dinner someplace quiet this evening, just so that I can get to know them better?"

"Gary, you know what you are asking me to do. Will you promise me that you will keep everything "in bounds", please?

"You know who I am and how I write. You know that I will, and I make this promise to you personally."

Two hours later Ruth, Greg and Stephanie exited the elevator to be greeted by Gary Schneider. Ruth introduced Stephanie to Gary who responded by saying that he had heard many nice things about her and that he was thrilled to finally be able to say that he had met the other piece to the puzzle. It was his way of trying to break through whatever caution fence that the children may have erected.

"I don't think I have ever heard myself referred to as a puzzle piece, but I suppose it is better than what some people are called," she replied.

Gary drove them to a very elegant dinner club about thirty miles from the city, assuring that they would be alone and not bothered by anyone from the meet. After they had ordered, Gary attempted to explain what he was trying to accomplish.

"I watched today's competition, and I will watch tomorrow's as well, but it is obvious to anyone knowledgeable of this sport that Greg's abilities are so far above most of the others that it is barely a competition. That is an incredible feat, truly it is, but that's not the story. The story is about this past school year and all that has transpired. There will be thirty guys out there writing about this weekend, and their stories will be complete, as far as that goes, but they will have no clue as to how and why it came about. My goal is to write the back story, about the bad, softened as much as I can without ignoring it and the good, and maybe, after seeing how she looks at you, Greg, about the two of you as well. What it will not be is an article with a lot of headline grabbing quotes and insinuations nor will it be an article that takes cheap shots at anyone.

"So with all that said, what I would really like to hear, over tonight and tomorrow, and whenever, is the whole story, in your own words, no emotions left out, nothing held back. Ruth has known me for many years, she knows that I am an honorable man, and I have promised her that I am not going to write anything that is hurtful about anybody involved. I hope that you will believe me, or trust her judgment."

Greg and Stephanie both looked toward Ruth for confirmation, and when she nodded her head in agreement, Greg began, speaking softly.

"School has always been easy for me. I have never struggled with any class or subject, and I enjoy learning about new things every day. My grade point is, or was before I left that school system, about a three point nine average, on a four point scale. Since I have been a little boy my focus has always been to be the very best and do the very best that I could do in everything that I attempt. Some people might describe that as being driven, I don't know, but it is a pretty accurate way to describe how I have approached challenges in my life. Winning the overall last year was just reinforcement to that philosophy. People said that it had never been done, but that didn't deter me. I worked very hard all last season to be the best that I could be, and I was. Somewhere along the way, I think when I was a freshman starting out in gymnastics, one of the older guys, I don't know who, told me that the best way to relieve pre-competition stress was to have sex. He set me up with a girl, I don't even remember her name, and on the night before my first big meet, I enjoyed relieving all of my stress with her. It didn't take me long to figure that one out, and it became a routine for me before each match. I was never concerned with my partner; my only goal was to relieve the stress and tension that I had before a meet. As the year went on, that is what my life became--I studied hard, practiced hard, and then, before a meet, found some girl and did that hard as well."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.