The Gymnast
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young and very gifted athlete has an attitude problem with girls in his school. He gets in trouble and finds himself booted from the team, destroying his chance for a scholarship. A beautiful girl has a solution but he is torn between doing her and doing what she says. It's a little romantic, a little drama, and more than a little sexy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Greg was able to make it out of Stephanie's house without being seen by the old inside guy, whatever his name was, and he was happy for that, because he certainly didn't need to create any trouble like that. His erection remained full, even after he was seated in his truck, and he began to wonder if he was going to have to look up a former girlfriend for some relief ... he certainly had enough girls to call.

His good fortune in finding girls willing to submit to his hearty sexual appetite began just after he returned with a third place medal following his freshman season. One of the upper class cheerleaders had been flirting with him on the bus going down to State, and following the championship, she pushed her way up the bus aisle to be sure to capture the seat vacancy next to him. Just a few hours after their arrival home, he found himself naked, between her thighs, pumping his load into her warm body.

It had been his first time and shortly after some meaningless kisses, she had moved down and inhaled his cock, taking most all of it into her mouth the first time and eventually relaxing her throat sufficiently to put her lips on his scrotum with his cock down her throat. Somehow, he wasn't sure exactly, she had trained her throat to contract around the head of his cock, almost as if trying to draw him further into her, until he exploded a giant load of cum down her throat. It may have been his first time, but when she then pushed his head to her crotch, he found his own lips buried in her pubes. What he didn't know, she taught him, and taught him well, as she managed three orgasms before letting his head free from her grasp. When he entered her, it was like heaven. He could not imagine anything that would be softer, smoother and hotter than what he was feeling.

He concluded later that it must have been a congratulatory fuck, because she refused his invitations to go out the next week. She was upper class, older, and he was simply a freshman with a medal around his neck, and she did, after all, have a reputation to maintain.

Prior to his State Championship performance, Greg had been about as popular amongst the girls as just about any other guy in his class, that is to say, there was nothing about him that necessarily made him stand out. But his accomplishments downstate changed all that. His picture was on the cover of the weekly high school paper, the principal held an all school assembly to recognize the gymnastics team, and he was interviewed by the local television station. And that's about the time he figured out than almost any girl that he called for a date would accept.

By chance, he sat next to a sophomore girl who was very cute, had a so-so figure, and hair the color of a shiny penny. He could recall some off-color jokes about girls with red hair and green eyes, but could not remember the words precisely, and that was okay because she accepted his invitation before he finished inviting her. It was with this girl that he discovered the magic of the river bank and the effect that it seemed to have on a girl's desires. It was also with this girl that he discovered that virgin cunts seemed to be tighter than those that had been previously opened by someone else ... and if this girl was typical of other virgins much harder to penetrate as well. He had to hold his cock firmly in his hand and push hard to bust through her cherry, and when he finally broke her open, she screamed aloud in pain, loud enough, he thought, to be heard all the way into town.

But she had let him continue, and, after a few minutes, her own personal moisture decided to flood her pussy with that slippery softness and everything was fine after that. They had fucked three times that afternoon, and he probably could have done it again except his cock was as sore as her pussy. He was disappointed that her family had moved away about a month after that; almost without notice to anyone.

After the redhead had been that tiny little freshman dancer, Kari something, he couldn't remember. She was barely five feet tall and certainly couldn't weigh much more than ninety pounds. She had a very pretty face, he recalled, an almost flat chest, and a coal black bush that was thick, and covered her pussy completely. She definitely had the "hots" for him. She was the one that started it, jumping into his lap as soon as the truck stopped, rubbing her little titties against his chest and then slipping away again, out of his arms, only to flip around and bury her face in his crotch. When they had move outside and she was on her back, naked, she could spread both legs out to the side so that they lay almost flat against the ground while he rammed his cock into her unbelievably tiny cunt. It was unlike anything Greg had ever seen, and later, when he asked her, she told him it was because she had been studying ballet and modern dance most of her life. She also told him that because of that exercise, she did not have an intact cherry, just to reassure him that he had really been her first.

It was because of this sweet young dancer that he conceived of the idea that female gymnasts could be much more flexible if they didn't have a cherry anymore.

There had been others after the dancer, several others, but at the moment, as he sat in his truck in Stephanie's driveway, he couldn't recall their names, or even what they looked like. He just knew that once he discovered the thrill of busting a girl's cherry, and the tightness of her cunt, he was determined not to bother with other, previously experienced girls. Here he sat, in the driveway of one of the most exciting girls he had ever met, sitting there because she had excited him so much, innocently, that she was embarrassed at the enormity of his erection.

From his truck, he placed a call to Lisa. "Hey, girl, whatcha doing?"

"Greg? I'm studying, in my room. Why?"

"I wondered if you wanted me to stop by and we could go get some pizza or something."

"Well, I'm just dressed in grubbies. Give me a few minutes to make myself presentable."

"Grubbies are fine. I don't look much better. I'll be at your place in two minutes."

Before she was even settled in the truck, Greg said, "Slide over here baby, I need some relief." He made a motion with his arm, and then as she responded, helped guide her head to his crotch. Lisa unzipped his pants and began sucking his cock as he drove around the city. He pulled to the curb as he felt his load moving up and held her head firmly, exploding deep into her throat.

After a quick stop for a small pizza and soda, he drove them to a nearby construction site that he knew could provide the right amount of privacy for what he had in mind. The rear seating in his truck slid forward and folded into an upholstered platform that, to a blind man, might have resembled a bed.

"Hop in the back, honey, that blowjob didn't do it for me."

Lisa started to object but Greg was already out of the front, climbing into the back seat. As instructed, Lisa dropped her jeans before climbing into the back. Without so much as a kiss, Greg pushed his cock into her unprepared pussy.

"Ow, Greg, what's the hurry? Can't you get me a little excited first? It hurts."

"I don't have time, baby, I just need a fuck and you've been selected." He continued to drive into her, and after a few minutes, mostly out of self preservation, her body did respond and produce some lubrication. When he felt her become wet, he increased the force of his thrusts, driving into her fully until their bodies collided. He coated her womb thoroughly with his cum, so much so that it began to expel itself as he thrust in. Finally he stopped, backed out, and with virtually no feeling in his voice told her to hop out and get dressed so that she didn't leak all over his upholstery.

Lisa was upset. As he drove her home, she thought about what she might say to him. It really angered her when he began to whistle; she thought it was the height of arrogance. When he pulled into her driveway, she turned to him. "Sometimes you can be so cruel, Greg. I really think the only reason that you called me tonight was to do what you just did. I don't think you cared at all who you were with, as long as it was a girl. I don't think I want to go out with you again."

By the third period of school the following day, four of Greg's friends had come up to him and asked about the previous evening. One of his teammates, Daniel, who was probably his best friend, met him in the hallway before class.

"What did you do to that girl last night? It's all over school that you just picked her up and drove out somewhere and fucked her and then dumped her out."

"Danny, you know me. I need to get relief, and I was horney as hell."

But, gees, Greg, just dumping her out afterwards--have you no feelings whatsoever? I know you have always been pretty callous toward girls, but God, man, nobody will ever want to go out with you."

"It wasn't like that, Danny. Cut me a little slack here, will ya?"

"It's not me, man, it's the girls. Everyone is talking about it. Word is spreading like wildfire, and all the girls are really mad. Carol and Judy both called me last night to tell me what they'd heard, and it's not good, buddy, it's not good."

"It's not like we hadn't done it before."

"I don't think that matters to them. It's your attitude that has them really pissed."

By the end of school that day, Greg realized that no one was speaking to him, not girls or boys. He went to the gym to practice and work out as usual, but the coach called him into the office before he could even change clothes. "What the hell are you thinking, Greg? What's gotten in to you? Has that medal made your head swell so big that the rest of us mortals don't count for anything? I have never heard of any guy treating a girl that he has just had sex with so badly. And to make it worse, she is trying out for our junior varsity team. You work out with her almost every day! What the hell are you thinking?" There was a pause in the conversation. It was pretty obvious that Greg was trying to think of an appropriate response to the coach. Finally the coach, really furious at the whole thing, took a deep breath and said, "Greg, why don't you take the day off today, and just go home. Try to figure out how to get yourself out of this mess."

At lunch time that same day, Stephanie learned what all the whispers were about. The other girls at her table were in animated discussions about what may have transpired, their imaginations running wild since none of them had even second hand knowledge, much less first hand facts. One potential scenario fed the imagination of another girl whose scenario, in turn, was worse and crueler than the first. Of course, only one of the girls at the table had even dated Greg, and that was a simple summertime ice cream cone date with about twenty other people, thus reducing her date claim to nothing more than an impromptu meeting. The driving question left hanging by the girls as lunch period ended was why Greg might have done such a thing, if he really had done it. Stephanie chose to not say anything at all about the answer to that question, although she knew it; she knew exactly what caused him to do that and what led up to it.

During the last class of the day, she was handed a note from the coach that had been sent to all of the girls involved in the gymnastics program asking each to attend a meeting before school the following morning. It also advised that there would be no practice that afternoon. As the class ended, Stephanie hurried to find Lisa, but discovered that she had left school early. She had very much wanted to tell Lisa that she knew why it had happened, and that she had been the cause of it, and that she was extremely sorry for everything. Lisa's early departure just created more guilt in Stephanie. She opted to walk home instead of riding the bus, just so that she could have time to think about everything. Maybe she could tell her Mom what happened and ask her advice, but then, she thought, she would have to tell her all the details about what led up to her not wearing any underwear, and she knew that her mother would not understand that part.

Her route from school to home was pretty much in the residential areas, save for a handful of stand- alone mini-marts and lawyers offices. Mixed among them was the office of the real estate agent that had sold them their home. As luck would have it, as Stephanie walked past the office, the agent was outside, placing some signs in her car.

"Well, hi. How are you? I haven't seen you in some time. Walking home from school, are you?"

"Yes, it's not a bad walk, and I had some things that I need to think about, so I decided the best thing to do was walk home."

"Anything you want to talk about? We can go inside and chat for a few minutes, if you'd like."

Stephanie had admired the saleswoman ever since they first were introduced. She had been pleasantly surprised at how this woman had actually asked her what features she would like in their home. Most of the other agents that she met pretty much ignored her, and only listened to her Mom and Dad.

"I would love to come in for a minute. I need to talk to someone who can give me some advice."

Ruth Parker was an attractive woman, younger than her own mother, Stephanie thought. She was pretty sure that she was married, but didn't know if she had any children or not. As she sat down, she noticed a trophy with the silhouette of a woman diving on the top.

"Is that yours? The diving trophy?" she asked.

"Yes, when I was in school I was the only female diver on the team, and I credit having to practice continually with the boys that gave me the inspiration to do better than I ever imagined. That's the second place trophy at the State finals, in my senior year." After a pause, she continued, "So what seems to be so troublesome?"

"It's kind of complicated, but I'll try. Do you know who Greg Welkens is?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.