The Gymnast
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young and very gifted athlete has an attitude problem with girls in his school. He gets in trouble and finds himself booted from the team, destroying his chance for a scholarship. A beautiful girl has a solution but he is torn between doing her and doing what she says. It's a little romantic, a little drama, and more than a little sexy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Lisa Cummings had just turned fifteen the month prior. In grade school and junior high, she had spent most of her free time in after school tumbling classes, and eventually beginning gymnastics. Now, as a freshman in high school, Lisa went to after school practice three nights a week in hopes of eventually being invited to participate fully with her high school team. And now, today, Greg Welkens, the state gymnastics champion whose picture had been on the cover of a dozen magazines; that very same Greg Welkens, had offered to give her a ride home after practice. After showering and dressing, as she was leaving the locker room, Lisa paused and added another mist of perfume to the area just above her bra. They walked together to his car, and she slid across the seat to be next to him. In a matter of minutes, Greg turned off the main street and drove four blocks down a side street to a row of darkened buildings.

He pulled the car to the curb, and said,"Lisa, I told you we could talk on the way home. We don't have a lot of time tonight, but there are some things that I could tell you that might help. With his arm, he spun her sideways in her seat, and then laid her back so that she rested on his left arm, allowing her to look up at him. With his right hand free, he moved it to her left breast, cupping it gently. Lisa had gone on several dates so far in her high school career, but none of the boys had been so bold as to touch her breasts.

As he caressed her, he could feel her nipple reacting, but the effect was dampened by the padding in Lisa's bra. "First thing," Greg began, "you never want anything to confine the muscles in your upper body. No arm bands, no stretchy support T-shirts. Lose the bra." He said it so matter-of-factly that to Lisa it was just another in the list of things she needed to do. "Besides," he continued," you really don't need one anyway. You're not large enough there to sag and you're a lot cuter without one." He paused in his comments to allow her time to ponder them a bit, and then began again. "Personally, I can't stand underwear. I think it is all too confining and impairs your body to breathe naturally and certainly cramps your ability to feel free."

"But, I can't walk around practice without a bra on. Everyone will see my..."

"What," he interrupted, "your nipples? Do you really think there is a boy out there that doesn't think your breasts have a nipple attached on the end? Yes, most likely, everyone will see your nipples if you get excited and they get hard, but when you can do the entire routine on the rings, without fault, because your arms and chest muscles are free to move, I guarantee you'll forget all about anyone seeing your nipples. Same goes for your underpants," he added at the last moment. With that, he squeezed his fingers together, grabbing only the material of her bra and lifting it away from her breast a bit. "All this foam, what good does it do, unless maybe it protects you if you walk head first into a wall or something."

He never gave her the opportunity to answer. He quickly spun her around again so that she was facing forward, started the car and drove to her house. "See you at practice," he said as she closed the door and ran up her front walk.

Several days later, Greg found Lisa at the rings station when he completed his own workout routine. As she went through her routine, it was obvious to Greg that not only did she "lose the bra" but she was also without panties, and had even removed the panty liner that most girls attached to the crotch of their leotards. A very youthful cameltoe was clearly visible to Greg as she twisted and turned above him.

Formulating a plan for the weekend, Greg moved away from Lisa and "spotted" for other girls, coached the younger boys and, from time to time, mounted an apparatus and flew through his routine without a worry. Repeatedly, he would look back toward Lisa, making furtive eye contact, just to make sure that she knew he was paying attention to her. By the time that practice concluded, Lisa was convinced that he was flirting with her.

Greg caught up to her later, as she was walking out of the gym complex, hr mentioned a new movie that was coming out that weekend, invited her to join him, and then suggested that they could even stop by a party at a friend's house after the movie, if they felt like it. Lisa quickly accepted and couldn't wait to phone her best friend to tell her all about it.

Greg picked up Lisa about seven thirty Saturday evening and headed off to the theater to catch the first showing of a new adventure film. To be sure, it was a guy flick, but it had just enough romantic scenes to make it enjoyable for girls, too. Originally, Greg had planned on stopping in at a friend's house where a party was in full swing, but as they drove near that house, the music was so loud that they could hear it before turning onto the street and Greg knew the party would get busted for noise and then all kinds of bad things could happen. He opted, instead, to drive on past and continue on out of town until he finally arrived at a county park.

With blanket in hand, Greg led Lisa down a well worn path to a clearing overlooking the river. He had come here many times before and knew it to be a very private spot, especially at night. Lisa was quiet, almost star struck really. Yes, she had gone on some dates with other guys, but they were all in her own age group. Greg was a senior, a very popular senior, a state champion even, and a very handsome guy as well. That he should be interested in her, and ask her out on a date, was the talk of her lunch table group all week. Now here she was, lying next to him on a blanket in the sunshine of a warm fall evening watching the water pass slowly by as it made its way down the river.

"I like to come out here in the evenings," he said. "It is so peaceful and quiet. It's a good way for me to relieve the stress of competition." He was running his fingers over her cheeks lightly, and then down her neck, sending chills up and down her body. Slowly, he leaned across her body and kissed her lips, very softly and tenderly.

In her mind it was a gentle, loving kiss that she never wanted to end. Her nipples hardened as his hand began to drift downwards from her neck. He saw them point up against her blouse and confirmed to himself that she had followed his direction. His hand changed direction slightly and began to unbutton her blouse. Lisa made no effort to stop him; in fact, he could see that her breathing has increased noticeably.

On her back, her barely formed breasts were almost non-existent. He could lay the palm of his hand flat on her chest next to her breast and the base of her nipple barely extended over that thickness. But she was young, he knew, and just developing and he could see that her nipples were certainly reactive and sensitive. Slowly he began to draw circles around her nipples with his index finger. After several circles, he pulled his finger tip across the top of her nipple very slowly. As the tip of his finger finally touched the end of her nipple, her body began to tremble and Lisa began to make strange noises — not moans, really and not cries or words, just sounds. When Greg pinched her nipple, Lisa's hands moved quickly to her crotch and she pulled firmly against her body, holding herself there for more than a minute. Greg acted as if nothing had happened.

He knew that he could take her right then, without objection, but that was not the way he did things. Instead, when she began to relax and her trembling stopped, he rolled away, back onto his back, just as he had been ten minutes prior. Lisa remained motionless and when she realized that he was no longer so close to her, she wondered if something had gone wrong. But she could see him there, next to her. He was not moving away, or sitting up or giving any signs of being upset or angry. He was just laying there. She felt a little strange, her blouse unbuttoned and her breasts exposed, but there was no one else to see her so what did it matter. Without even realizing what she was doing, she moved both hands to her breasts and began to massage them firmly.

As she did that, he once again rolled up onto his side and leaned over her face. "Do you want me to continue?" he asked.

Lisa grabbed his hand and tried to pull it to her crotch, but his arm firmed and he held it away from her body. "No, there is no hurry," he said. "We will do this my way." She released her grip on his arm. "Please unbutton your shorts and push them down to your ankles."

Lisa complied, pushing them down and finally off, kicking them gently into the grass next to the blanket. He was quite pleased to see that she has chosen not to wear any underwear as well. She was, essentially, naked with a man for the first time in her life, and that man had his hand moving in circles around her navel, ever expanding circles that moved lower and lower until she felt his fingers run across her pubic hair. His touch was so light as to almost not be there, yet every time his finger moved from her flesh to that still tiny patch of hair, it made her feel as if she was on fire inside.

Greg rolled himself around a little more and positioned his body inside of her legs. He immediately began kissing the inside of her thighs, first one side and then the other, starting at the knee and moving toward the junction. As he neared her body he stopped, backed his head away a little and just looked at her nakedness. Yes she had very little pussy hair yet, but she was young, and he was certain that she had not shaved it off yet. It was a very light brown, almost blond in color and just created a difference compared to her bare skin. The whole "bush", if he could call it that, was not even four inches across, and just beginning to partially cover the length of her pussy lips. Her mound was swollen and puffy, and her labia were still closed. Right there at the top, though, emerging from its hiding place was her little nubbin of pleasure. It was just perfect, he thought. He wished he could take a picture of her, just to remember how perfect it looked.

Greg moved his head closer and began to blow lightly on her skin. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her, could feel it moving closer and crossing from one leg to the other, blowing through her pubic hair. The effect on her was dramatic.

"Greg, you have to do something. You're going to drive me insane."

He said nothing but moved his lips much closer to her and then extended his tongue until she felt its touch. It was right there, right at the opening of her vagina, and she could feel it darting around, sometimes even actually entering her a little. She was about to say something else to him, to beg him to do something, when she felt him moving up, his tongue moving up between her labia. Without warning, she felt him push his mouth tight against her and then suck her clitoris into his mouth, holding it, actually biting it a little with his teeth. When his tongue began to flick at it, while he held it so tightly, she could no longer control her emotions. She grabbed the back of his head with her hands and pulled it tightly to her body. Her hips were pumping up and down uncontrollably and yet she wouldn't let go of his head and he would not stop tormenting her clit with his tongue.

Finally, finally, finally it was over and her body went limp. She released his head, and her legs flailed open, exposing her to him as openly as possible. Very slowly he pushed his own shorts down and moved into a better position. With his cock in one hand, he rubbed himself around her opening to at least moisten the end of his cock, since he had no idea what she would be like inside. Holding his cock firmly, he positioned the tip at the opening of her cunt and pushed in. The membrane symbolizing her virginity gave way, but not on his first try. With a stronger thrust, he pushed through and into her and did not stop until the end of his cock hit the tip of her cervix.

"My God you are tight," he said out loud as his cock began to pull back a little. He could feel tremendous pressure from the walls of her cunt. He could feel every ripple and muscle movement, could feel the muscles of her vagina spasm as his cock began to go deeper into her once again. Each thrust was firm and forceful. He wasn't trying to hurt her--it was always the way he fucked a girl. Greg was thankful that she had created plenty of personal lubricant inside her because the pleasure that he was feeling was greatly enhanced by how easily his cock slid in and out of her.

But as it had been with every other virgin that he had fucked, the muscles of their cunts were just so tight that his cock could not withstand the clamping force for very long. He felt his load boiling up in his body and on his next thrust, he began coating those same walls with sprays of his hot cum. He looked at her as he was cumming. Her eyes were closed and her mouth formed a restful smile. Even though his cock had been ramming into her for the past five minutes, pushing in to open up unexplored parts of her body, and stretching muscles that had never been used, she seemed to be perfectly content to let him do that. He pulled out and rolled to her side.

Neither Greg nor Lisa said anything; they both lay quietly beside each other, he recovering his breath and she still dreaming about what they had just done and how excited she was to have a boyfriend like Greg. When he finally spoke he did not ask if she was sore, or how she felt about what they had done but instead asked, with almost no emotion in his voice, "Would you like to experience the next level of excitement?"

Having no clue to what that might be, and still in her fifteen year old dream world of being with her first real boy friend, Lisa whispered her agreement.

"Roll onto your tummy and bring your knees up under you," he told her.

Once she had assumed the position, he moved behind her, positioned his cock and reentered her cunt, pushing in until their bodies nearly met. The extra depth he was able to enjoy by fucking her from behind was almost sufficient to take the entire length of his cock, and he was tempted, when he could feel the tip hitting against her cervix to push into her womb, but he had other ideas for this evening. After a dozen or so thrusts, just enough to be certain that his cock was fully erect, he pulled out of her cunt. With his hand he repositioned himself against her rosebud, pleased that it was covered with some of the cum that had seeped out after their first fuck. Before she realized what he was about to do, he pushed his cock into her ass, past a very tight sphincter, and didn't stop pushing until his cock was all the way inside.

Lisa screamed in startled pain. "No Greg. Stop. That hurts. You're not in the right place. Stop! Take it out. It hurts."

"Stop yelling, and try to relax. I know what I am doing. It will not hurt if you just relax." Greg continued to move in and out of her rectum, each withdrawal stopping just short of complete, and then the following thrust firm until his scrotum smacked against her cunt lips. Just as he had with the other girls, he was determined to take both of the available cherries, thus assuring that they would never blab to their lunch table girlfriends about their experience with him.

Lisa continued to plead with him to pull his cock from her ass. After a few minutes, she began to feel an excitement building inside her again, which she didn't completely understand. She had been concentrating so much on the pain in her ass that she was not aware that Greg had reached around to play with her clit. He was rubbing it vigorously between his thumb and forefinger and just now she realized that her body was having those same convulsions and tremors again. As Greg felt her begin her orgasm, he pinched and squeezed her clit as hard as he could. The jolt of pain that shot through Lisa's body was unlike anything she had ever felt, and was followed by an overwhelming emotional release as every muscle in her body responded to her demand for an orgasm. As that began to subside, she felt hot blasts of cum being fired deep in her body as Greg shot another enormous load of jism into her.

He immediately withdrew and fell to her side, brushing the side of her face with his hand, telling her how wonderful and exciting she was.

"Greg, why did you do that to me? It hurt so much. I begged you to stop. It really hurt."

"Lisa, you have such a sexually exciting body, especially for a girl your age. You just can't imagine how erotic you are when you are naked. I enjoyed the first time very much, and suspected that doing this would be equally as exciting and enjoyable, so I asked you if you wanted to experience the next level of excitement and you said yes. And, as I had hoped, fucking your ass was everything I thought it would be, and maybe more. It was certainly tight enough, and, for a change, I was able to get all of my cock inside you. That's an incredible feeling."

"But it hurt me so much."

"You'll get used to it and someday even look forward to doing it that way. But right now, I think we should get dressed and get you home."

"I think I need to clean up. All your stuff is running out of me and down my legs."

"I have some tissues in my car you can use."

As Lisa stood up and tried walking to the car, she felt the discomfort in her lower body. She tried to squat a little as she walked, but even that didn't relieve the sensation that something was still stuck in her behind. When he pulled into the driveway of her house, she was very glad to see that her parent's car was not there and that she would be able to get inside and into the bathtub without being seen. As she opened the front door, Greg told her that he had enjoyed the evening and would look forward to seeing her in the gym the following week.

Lisa went immediately to her room, undressed and then directly into the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet trying to expel his semen, she tried to think about everything that had happened this night. When she touched her bottom with a tissue, she winced in pain. Was she physically hurt? Did she need medical attention? Very gently she reached between her legs and with a touch like a feather ran her finger over her anus. She sensed that it was swollen but could feel no broken skin and there was no blood on her finger tip.

Very slowly she lowered herself into the bathtub. The water was about as hot as she could tolerate and almost seemed too hot at first, but as she closed her eyes and tried to relax, the warmth of the water seemed to soothe every sore point on her body. What had happened tonight, she asked herself. It began so beautifully, just the two of us on the grass watching the river, and then he kissed me and I thought I was in heaven. I remember the sharp pain when he pushed himself inside me, but I felt so happy at that time that I didn't mind. And it was wonderful until he did it that other way. It hurt so much. Why did he do that? I begged him to stop but he kept right on. She realized that she was crying silently.

She had no idea how long she had been soaking, but the water had already become quite cool. Troubled and saddened by the events of the evening, she dried herself quickly and went directly to bed. She slept, fitfully, until almost the middle of the next morning. When she finally walked down the stairs to get some breakfast, her mother called from outside and asked her to help carry in groceries from her car.

"Why are you walking so funny?" her mother asked as she watched her approach the car.

Lisa quickly responded, "Oh we were walking in the park last night and I slipped and fell and landed kind of awkwardly on my bottom, so I'm kind of sore."

Her mother said nothing in response. Lisa's father, who had also seen how Lisa was walking, suspected something else. Either his mind was playing tricks on him or his daughter was not being truthful. He had immediate flashbacks to when he was in high school and he could remember seeing several of his dates waddle in the exact same manner, and none of them had fallen awkwardly on anything. That's how a girl waddles when she has just been popped, he thought. He said nothing at the time, but later, when he was alone with his wife, he reminded her of how she had waddled like that twenty years earlier.

"But she's so young," her mother said, very alarmed.

"That may be so, but she's a lot older today than she was yesterday. I just hope..."

"Don't even say that," she interrupted. She is too young!"

Greg did not attend afterschool workouts until Thursday of the following week. As soon as she saw him, Lisa went directly to him with a very warm smile, a look of true affection. She started to ask him something but he cut her off saying, "Look, in here we must maintain a coach/student relationship or everything could blow up in our faces and I could lose my opportunity for a college scholarship."

Lisa nodded her understanding and stepped back, eventually wandering over to the apparatus on which she had been working before she had seen Greg. Greg returned to the rings, gliding through his routine with almost mindless perfection. Before his dismount, he had attracted an audience of several other students including a first year girl who was extremely pretty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.