Gamer Goddess - Cover

Gamer Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ace is broken. Two disastrous relationships, and he buries himself in online gaming. He meets Cherry online, the one person who may have more issues than he does. Through their gaming they find healing and friendship, which extends beyond the Internet and into the real world. However, real life has its own issues, as they find out. A story of friendship, healing, romance, and relationships. The Gamer Goddess meets her match. Gamer Goddess is a 2013 Clitorides Nominee.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow  

I woke in pain, with the booze and pain-killers worn off. My back was in agony, and I felt sore in places I didn't even know I had. The girls took care of me, even giving me a massage, and fixing my bandages which had worked themselves loose during the night. We didn't have any sex that morning, but we did have lots of cuddling and loving, and that was fine by me.

Room service delivered breakfast, and when it was done, Sandy begged off. She gave us both toe curling kisses. "Tomorrow night?" she asked.

"Open door," Sheri told her. "Anytime. Right, handsome?"

"I'm not going to complain."

Sheri giggled. "I bet not. You have fun last night?"

"Best ever. I can only wonder if my heart can take it, when I get all of you," I told her.

"Soon baby. Don't worry, I know CPR."


We spent a relaxing day, going for a walk in the park, exploring the hotel and immediate environs, chatting on the phone with friends. We stopped by her house, and reassured her parents that she was doing fine. We stayed for an early dinner, and spent some time playing with Max. She showed me her room, which I'd only seen a little of over Skype.

"So this is where the magic happens," I teased.

She laughed. "Where I lost my heart to the most wonderful man in the world."

"Who is it? I'll kill the bastard," I growled, taking her in my arms and swinging her around.

She kissed me, blushing. "Do you really love me?" she asked.

"More than words can say. With all my heart, Angel."

"Devil," she reminded me.

"Only in the bed," I told her. "Speaking of, you are a wild thing, aren't you?"

She giggled, walking around me, her hand dragging across my skin. "Only for you, lover."

"And Sandy," I teased.

"Alright, only for the ones I love. You're first now, you understand? Think you can handle that?"

"Patience. That's all I ask. I had no idea what I was getting myself into."

She giggled, her arms around my neck. "All I ask is the same. You've been so patient with me all this time, in game and out. Think you can put up with me a little longer?"

"I don't know," I teased. "I guess I'll give you another seventy, no make that eighty years. But that's all. If you don't come around by then, I'm gonna start looking."

She stepped on my toes. "You do, and I'll take my toys and go play somewhere else. Including Sandy."

"Alright, damn it. Ninety. Ninety years, that's my final offer."

She hugged me. "No. Forever or nothing."

I picked her up, hugging her tight. "Fine. But I get to choose which side of the bed is mine."

"Of course! It's always the other side next to me."

"Damn it, girl. Leave me some pride. Do I get to at least name our kids?"

She looked up at me, her eyes wide. "Do ... do you really want to have children with me?"

"If at all possible. A house full."

"Really?" she asked nervously.

I drew her over to the chair, and sat her on my lap. "Of course. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Raise a family together. Is something wrong?"

"I, I don't know if I can have kids. There was some concern after it happened." She looked on the verge of tears.

One more reason to hate that bastards that hurt her. I pulled her into my arms for a big hug, ignoring any stray pangs in my back. "Whatever we can do. If you can, great. If you can't and there's anything medical that can be done, we can afford it. If you can't carry, but your eggs are good, we can have a surrogate. If not, we can adopt. Whatever. Even if we can't have kids, you're mine, Sheri, no matter what."

She nodded, hugging me. "I haven't thought about it much. I don't know why. I guess it never occurred to me I'd ever be with a man again. Be part of a real, normal family. Not for real."

"No hurry. You're young. One step at a time, Ok?"

"One step at a time," she answered softly.

Sheri gave me a hug, and looked up grinning. "Middle name."

"What?"

"The middle name of our third child. You can choose that name."

"Are you always this rotten?"

"Absolutely. Completely spoiled. Not my fault. You're going to have to get used to it. Blame Dad if you must."

We returned to the hotel late, and retired to the bedroom. No gaming at all for once. We got in bed together, and our kissing and cuddling evolved into a wonderful evening of oral sex. She was cautious, and nervous, but by midway through my second erection, she was playful and teasing. She gave me a hard time about my own skills, telling me that she'd have to get Sandy to give me lessons. I guess she saw that hurt a little, and she swarmed over me, begging forgiveness, and telling me she was teasing.

"No you're not, I saw what Sandy does to you," I told her.

She blushed. "She knows me. She's been with me for years. It's different. I love what you do for me, I swear. Don't be angry or jealous, please! It would kill me. I'm sorry, I was only teasing."

"I'm not angry. Maybe a little jealous. Not of her, but of what she has with you. How well she knows you."

She kissed me softly. "I know. Believe me. You don't think I'm not a little jealous over your posse? Your complete and total faith and trust in them? The way they hovered over you? Even their damn women are in love with you. They've had you all their lives. How do I compete with that?"

I gave her a squeeze. "No competition. I love them. I'm in love with you. You are number one in my life."

She nodded. "Ditto. I love Sandy. I probably always will. She and I are wonderful together. But my heart is yours. Totally. What I feel for her is a faint echo of my love for you. We have everything but the sex, and by the time I'm done with you, we'll be magical together. I know it."

She kissed me long and deep. "I love you. You love me," she whispered. "Truce on our others?"

"Truce. Hell, what am I saying? It's not truce, I accept her in your life without limits. Whatever you want, Ok? But no way I'm bringing Jaime into our bed."

She laughed. "Spoil sport. Did you see the size of his hands? Do you think it's true..."

"Rotten girl. I'm telling you, Maria would eat you alive, and spit out the bones."

She sighed dramatically. "Alright. This bed's too small for four anyway, and Sandy would kill me if I brought in any boy-toys and she wasn't invited."

She sat up and straddled me, leaning down and kissing my nose. "You know I'm teasing, right? I don't want any man but you. Ever. The only man I'd even think of inviting into our bed would be Robert, and that would be for Sandy. So he could see me and her together. I know that turns him on something crazy. I'd never let him have me. I'm yours, Bub. Only yours. Get used to it."

"Good. 'Cause I'm yours, too. Nobody else."

"Except Sandy," she reminded me.

"No. She's yours. Not mine. You want her with us, I'm happy to do it for you. But that's it."

She giggled. "I know you like her. You can't fool me."

"I think she's great. I love her, like I love my own. For what she's done for you, and how she is with you. She's a beautiful, wonderful woman with a heart of gold. Sexy as hell. Wild in bed. As God is my witness, as long as I have you, she's an afterthought."

"She grows on you," Sheri teased.

I laughed. "What do you want from me? I love her, and love being with her. I'll never kick her out of our bed. But, damn it Sheri, I'd be happy with only you beside me for the rest of my life."

She wiggled on me, kissing my face. "You haven't even had her ass yet. She's a wild fuck. You can tie her up and use her hard."

"Evil. You know you're absolutely evil. She's our toy. I get it. You're the love of my life. Keep it up, and I'll be tanning that cute little bottom of yours."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.