Gamer Goddess - Cover

Gamer Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ace is broken. Two disastrous relationships, and he buries himself in online gaming. He meets Cherry online, the one person who may have more issues than he does. Through their gaming they find healing and friendship, which extends beyond the Internet and into the real world. However, real life has its own issues, as they find out. A story of friendship, healing, romance, and relationships. The Gamer Goddess meets her match. Gamer Goddess is a 2013 Clitorides Nominee.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow  

The meeting went well. The numbers guys had done their due diligence, and the price was right. I liked the product and their IP. Couple of nice patents. Dan, my best friend since childhood gave it his full approval. We closed the deal. My biggest yet. This would one would hurt if it didn't work out.

"You going to fly back tonight?" Dan asked afterward. "Want to grab a drink? Celebrate?"

"Maybe another time."

He gave me a knowing grin. "You're going to go play with CherryBomb, aren't you? You've forgotten all about your real friends."

"Hell. You know PerZeus is always welcome. It's your own fault. You introduced us." I gave him a friendly shove. "Besides, you know I'd never forget my few real friends."

"I know. Nice deal, huh? Thanks for bringing me in on it."

"You and your money. You're still on the hook for twenty percent."

He laughed. "You stupid fuck. You know I'd follow you in any deal, anywhere. The golden touch. You've already made me a wealthy man. All of us."

I didn't like to talk about money. "True friends. I'd give you all of it. Just ask."

"Ditto, buddy. You like her, don't you?"

"More than I should. More than I'm comfortable with."

"She's the real deal. Family has money. Her gigs take less than twenty hours a week. A bit of a shut-in. Shy and aloof. No debt. No crimes. No stalkers. No marriages. Great credit. Nice bank account."

I was not happy, to say the least. "You're checking up on her?" I snapped angrily.

"Of course. I'd rather have you hate me than get screwed over again."

"Damn it, Dan! You had no right!"

He didn't flinch. He stood up to me, like only he and a select few ever did. "Fuck you, Steve. I have every right. I was there. Raked through the same damn coals. Don't tell me that I don't have a right."

"She's not like that," I told him.

"I had to make sure. I'm sorry if you think I overstepped my bounds. If I didn't do it, you know Mark or Jaime would have."

He was right. I had a history of bad decisions with women. And they'd suffered through the last one with me. It hurt all of us. "I like her Dan."

He smiled. Put his hand on my shoulder. "One drink in the bar. Then you can tell me." He chuckled, "She is different. Special. I like her too."

I'd been hoping to get online early, but one drink became two, then three. I told him about our escalation, and little webcam games. He was laughing, and jealous as hell. "Got any pics?"

"Nope. Sorry."

"You fucking liar. Mr. Security? Records every damn thing that goes across the internet? You're holding out."

He had me. I didn't consider it lying to her, I honestly didn't record anything other than what I always did, which incidentally was everything. I brought out my iPad. "One look, and not the good stuff."

I showed him a picture of her leaning back in her chair, laughing, dressed only in panties and bra. Another one of the close up of her lips, "kissing me".

"She's a honey. Who would ever guess?" he said, zooming in on the picture.

"You knew that already. I'm sure you have pictures."

He laughed. "Not like these." He passed me back the tablet. "She's got my Ok. Seems safe. She's not dating. You should pursue it." He looked at his watch. "Hell, it's not even ten o'clock. You want to go over there? Surprise her?"

"Hell no. That's not going to happen. Not like this, by surprise, half-drunk."

He looked serious for a moment. "You're happier lately. Don't think we don't notice. She's good for you."

I nodded. "I am happier. She is good for me."

He took my drink. "I've got the bill. Go play with her."

I didn't argue. It's where my heart was. "Thanks for the talk. And the research. I understand why you thought you had to do it."

"We're friends. Fuck, who am I kidding, we're family."

"Yes we are. I couldn't ask for better."

"Ditto. Now go. I bet she's waiting on tenterhooks."

The laptop was good, but it wasn't like playing at home. Different keyboard, smaller screen, slower connection.

I started up the game, logging in. She was playing.

[CherryBomb] Voice is on

I slipped on the head phones, connecting via Skype.

"Sorry I'm late."

She laughed. "Good start. I was going to chew you out. I've been farming."

"Good," I was feeling all sappy, after my conversation. "I missed you today."

"You too. Everything go well?"

"Great. Closed the deal. Hung out with PerZeus a bit. I'm on my laptop so nothing too difficult tonight. I'll be flying back tomorrow."

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Downtown."

"Here? Manhattan?"

"Yeah. The Carlyle. Gotta keep up the image."

"Did you ... do you want to meet?" she sounded as nervous as me.

I took a deep breath. "I do. Not like this. It's late. I've been drinking. I'm in my damn monkey suit. Sometime. Soon. But not tonight Ok?"

She chuckled. "Thank God. I'm a horror right now. You'd run screaming. Soon?"

"Soon. And for the record? I'd never run."

"Next Friday? I have a thing I have to go to. I could use a handsome date."

A chill ran down my back. Meet her? Face-to-face? Friday? Could I?

She must have been concerned with my lack of response. "I understand if you're busy."

"No. I'd love to meet you. Pick you up at your place? Give me a time."

"Seven o'clock p.m. I'll text you my address."

I didn't need it. I was embarrassed. "I have to tell you something."

"Let me guess. You're actually fifty years old, five foot two and weigh three hundred pounds. You have a stand-in for our chats."

"No, seriously. I know where you live. What you do. Everything."

I heard the catch in her voice. "You are stalking me!"

"No. One of my guys had you investigated. I'm sorry. It wasn't my idea."

"Damn it, Steve! That's not right!" She sounded furious.

"I know. I'm sorry. That's why I wanted to tell you. I just found out."

"Your posse, wasn't it? Fuckers won't tell me dick about you. They all clam up like it's some kind of national secret. What do you have on them?"

"Friends. Good friends. I don't have many, but these are like brothers. They were worried for me. I've had some problems with relationships in the past. They were only trying to protect me."

"PerZeus? GnuMeat? Which one, damn it! I'm going to tear them a new one."

She would too. Vicious little thing. I chuckled. "Don't. For me. Please. Let this one go, and I'll owe you one."

She sighed loudly. "Steve, this isn't something some toy in game is going to fix. You betrayed me."

"I know. I was hoping you could understand, I didn't want this. I told you as soon as I found out. I love what we have, and it would kill me to ruin it. Let me make it up to you."

"Fine. One chance. No more holding back. You know all about me, I want to know about you."

It was difficult, but I did it. I told her. About my background. No family. Three childhood friends, and two more college friends starting a business. Failing, and doing it again. Getting it right the third time. A bad relationship, with my first serious girl cheating on me with one of my partners—both no longer in the picture. Later a wife, cheating slut who screwed me over when we sold the business, transferring her stock ownership after we got bought out, working with my enemies to force me out. I'd been conned by her from the start. I had money, and friends, but the business I'd built from scratch and poured my soul into was yanked out from under me. We earned our payday, but I was betrayed, and lost. Nothing left to dedicate my life too. Eighty hour work weeks became zero. Until Dan and Mark got me into the Venture Capital game. It gave me something to do. Not enough, but something.

My friends were all men. I had an issue trusting women. I'd been burned badly, twice. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

She was quiet on the other end. Not interrupting, letting me get it all out.

"That's me. I don't trust anyone I haven't known for fifteen years. Especially not women. I'm a recluse, rarely leaving my house. I don't socialize anymore. I don't do much of anything except play these fucking games. A month from now, I'll be done with Diablo and I'll have to find a new outlet."

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "You must know, after digging up all my shit, that I would understand. I won't press it. We can skip next Friday."

"No, Sheri. Please. I do want to meet you. I have to. I can't live like this."

"Skype?" she asked softly. "Video."

"Alright." I brought up the video feed. She was sitting there, dressed to tease. Tight little shirt with 'Gamer Grrrl' emblazoned across the front.

She looked at me, and I could see her eyes were moist. "I want to hug you, now, Ok?"

I nodded, and she leaned forward and hugged the monitor. "That's the closest I've come to touching a man in two years," she said softly. "I'd like a real hug someday."

"Me too," I said. "Thanks."

She smiled. "I'm still going to chew PerZeus out. He's supposed to be my friend. I know it was him. He's always too damned curious. Way fucking over-protective."

"He approves of you. That's a first. According to him you're special."

"Damn straight I am! He's not getting off that easy. I'm going to get those epic bracers out of him for this. He owes me."

I laughed. "His pride and joy? That should be interesting."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.