My Calendar for Kettie - Cover

My Calendar for Kettie

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

October 15th, 2014

At 5 o'clock when the alarm went off she got up and dressed and came to the side of the bed and bent and kissed my forehead.

"Don't let this beat you up, you needed it. If she never comes home she's missing out. See you around, ... STUD." She said laughing.

I was glad she finally got it, that 2 people could have sex and not have it be the center of their relationship each time they saw each other. As she called it, it was zipless.

November 23, 2014

Another Sunday, more football games to keep my mind occupied as I prepared for another week of work, a week that should have included a Thanksgiving for me. Thanksgiving made me think of Kettie and the year before when we were just starting our "courtship", if you want to call it that. It was Thanksgiving when I knew I was attracted to her, but because of work I did little about it. I may have if not for Marianne Preston. During those 2 weeks or so wrapped around Thanksgiving was when she came for a re-do of our fuck to see if real sex was as good as her newly found toys and masturbation. Then just a few weeks after that she decided she needed to test her blowjob skills, and I seemed as a good a test subject as any. (oh, the sacrifices)

Thanksgiving? I had nothing to be thankful for and I knew I could go to work, catch up on a few things and take part in a small dinner they put on for the people who volunteered for the time and half plus 10% to keep the plant running. This was a good slow down day to go over the things and updates that had to be restalled and redone during the annual Christmas shutdown. When I looked for positive things, outside of work where I was flourishing, my one positive that I was taking away was the fact that while I would never get over Kettie, I was getting past her. My night of hedonism with Marianne had shown me there were women in the world who wanted to use me as I wanted to use them and jerking off the rest of my life wasn't going to be a back-up career. A sweet thing that worked at the Circle K (name tag Carolee) where I got my gas and occasional coffee, as well as butter, bread, and milk, was flirting with greater frequency and intensity. I knew the next time I need only show a little interest and to ask her out for a drink for that to blossom into a place to deposit my seed.

During the 4th quarter of the second game, my phone rang.

"FUCK!" The goddamn caller ID said "Department of State". Couldn't the thought of fucking the little pixie at the Circle K occupy my mind for the rest of the night instead of bringing the heartbreak of Kettie back in to paint everything cloudy at best, but mostly black?

"Hello"

"There is movement on their part. We've almost got what we need. Everyone has been told NOT to fuck this up. No calls, no attempts to call, no moving around. Keep it all bumpless."

I heard what he said and it took a few seconds for it to sink in before I lost my cool (again).

"Why do you fucking tell me this shit? It's almost a year without a word besides your cryptic calls. I think you're hoax. The government wouldn't divulge anything of an ongoing operation, like you say, to me!" I said challenging the fact that they were trying to nail down a source and money trail for rebel and terrorists activists.

"Matt Cymbol, 090-99-5555, SSBI cleared, (Single Scope Background Information), ANACI cleared (Agency National Agency Check with Inquiries) and I could list more security clearance designations. You are to be trusted with information until a breach is found. You want... "a word". You're getting it. It's part of the deal." He said deliberately like he was looking at a profile of me right there.

"Part of who's deal?" I asked.

"Remember? ... bumpless. (click)"

NOW! What was I supposed to think? I tried to recall and put his words down on paper (actually a WORD document) to see if he turned over some sort of rock for me. I said "a year without a word", to which he said "you want a word, you're getting it." Was I getting from him? Was he speaking for Kettie? Did she and Marcy really stumble into something that brought them into some sort of terrorist web or something? Now I tried to remember each call and what was said. I looked up SSBI and ANACI and began to realize that my job and the information I held and was made privy to, as well as the capabilities of the product we made, whom we made it for, what could happen with it in the wrong hands and it began to make a little sense. I knew not EVERYONE was able to take part in the work on this contract. When I was choosing HR candidates to fill my wheel, some were rejected before they could have been evaluated. They were security blocked! Why didn't I think of that? I was thinking they were blocked because of personnel problems.

Wait a minute, he said there was "movement" on "their" part. Who was they? These "servidoras" or Kettie? Was someone being played as a patsy? I couldn't help but think of all the seeming government cover-ups and plots around the JFK assassination. One thing that always bothered me was Oswald's insistence that he was a "patsy". Were Kettie and Marcy being played as patsys, or was I? I didn't have enough vodka in the house to make me forget the questions or sub-plots to let me sleep that night.

After driving myself crazy with scenarios and subplots I decided to go back to the advice of my local bartender, Eddie G, "go on the assumption you'll never see her again and get on with your life before you drive yourself to a nervous breakdown or stroke. Life is too short. You know if she CAN come back, she will. Be happy with that thought." It may have been hard to swallow that advice, but it was still sound and once I buried myself in my job, it would be easier to follow, especially if I got to know the girl with the name tag Carolee at the Circle K. Distractions like that would be easy to take.

November 28, 2014

Friday night and I just want to get home, put some Bowl Games on the TV and kill a few brain cells with my new bottle of Svedka Vodka. I needed gas for the car and a quart of milk for the box of CoCo Krispies I bought on my last shopping trip. The box caught my eye when I was looking for my Muesli cereal and it reminded me of my youth and Saturday morning cartoons with a couple bowls of chocolate sugar sweetened cereal. Good times! I needed to be reminded of good times.

I got my gas (pay at the pump) and then parked to go in and get my milk and maybe a paper to get the weekly TV Schedule. In line I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey Chip Plant Matt, this register is open now."

I turned and there was the lovely little pixie of my naughtiest dreams, Carolee, as per her nametag.

"How did you know MY name?" I asked.

She looked down just to my belt level and pointed to my ID badge in my lanyard hanging low from my neck. I always blocked out my last name for purposes just like this. I need the photo badge on at all times in the plant, but I don't need to broadcast my last name.

She put a little grin on her face while looking down, supposedly at my badge, and said, "I notice certain things with my regulars. How long have you been at the plant?"

"For a bit now. Umm, I'm going to grab the Albany paper on the way out too." I said as she scanned the milk.

"Oh? Looking for something to do this weekend?" She asked.

Well, there it was, my opening. Did I take it, or shoot down her "pass" and let it ride off into the sunset.

"Umm, ... I was! Have any ideas?"

She blushed deeply and looked side to side to be sure none of the other employees heard our words.

"A drink after work might be nice for a start, but I really don't know you. How about I meet you somewhere?" She asked, suddenly showing a little fear behind her bold come on.

"OK, you name the spot."

"How about The Peter Principle, out on Route 9?" She said, almost under her breath so as not to attract eavesdroppers.

"Sure, I know where that is. What time?" I said with my best smile and confident air.

"I'm off at 9:30, so how about 10, OK?" She said as she handed me my change.

I nodded and was on my way. I was just about to get into the car when I heard her call out.

"Hey Mister you forgot to pick up your paper!" She said coming out the door to hand me the paper I neglected as my mind played out our "date".

As she handed it to me she said, "Sorry for the "mister" didn't want my boss to think I was too familiar. Umm ... Matt, I'm not looking for anything serious, just a little fun. OK?"

"Alright, I wasn't going to ask you to marry me." I said with a smirk and she winked at me before running back into the store.

Seeing her from behind the counter I got a shot of the whole picture. She was about 5 foot 1 or 2 and weighed 100 pounds, if that. The reason I called her a pixie before was because of her hair style, very short, and like a 70's type shag on the side and back. Any type of poofie hair would have made her head look big on her little body. She reminded me of an old Mick Jagger girlfriend who was pictured on a poster with him on college roommate's closet door. I think her name was Shrimpton or something. Guessing her measurements, I would say 32-22-32, very thin, but curvy in the right places with a smile that would likely get her any door she wanted.

On the way home I was trying to take apart her words "not looking for anything serious, just a little fun". Was that "I'm not looking for a boyfriend, but I'm open to play" or "I plan on taking this real slow, but you can spend all you want on me and I'll go anywhere with you."

I chuckled at myself and finished the drive home glad I had taken a step to put my Kettie cares behind me. I did watch a little football to pass the time, but I lay off the vodka so I wouldn't fall asleep, or show up with a half a package on.

Just after Thanksgiving there would still be a lot of students home, so this place might be crowded, I thought to myself, so I looked up their website and saw it was a little laid back. There was a bar with high top tables where you could get a burger and a beer, but there was a back room with a DJ playing 70's, 80's and 90's "where you can dance, talk and enjoy". I think they wanted to say it wasn't loud.

I got there about 5 before 10 and saw every high top and barstool in the bar area was full, but a few spots along the wall, where there was a shelf the length of the wall. I took a peek in to the back room and saw it was half full and a couple folks were dancing to a Gino Vanelli tune.

I got a drink, vodka of course, and took a spot along the wall and at precisely 10 o'clock, Carolee came in, changed into a tight t-shirt top and really nice fitting "ass jeans" that accented her hips and round bottom. She saw me and waved, coming right over. She greeted me with a little hug and that bright smile.

"Hi Matt, ready to have some fun?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, we can start in the back, hear some music, maybe even dance a little. Sound good?"

"I'm no big dancer, but we can give it a try." I said taking my drink and following her.

We sat at a table and immediately were visited by a waitress who seemed to know Carolee. We got drinks and listened to the music and talked a bit.

"So, ... how old are you, and if you're married, just tell me now," was her opening line.

"Does my age make a difference, and NO, I am not married. Guys who cheat are assholes."

"I like older guys for playing. They aren't trying to find "the perfect girl" like most guys my age. I'm 22 and if I meet a guy 20-25 they expect me to be their virgin bride after a few dates. When I think I need to settle down I'll decide what sort of guy I want to meet. They always say, when the right one comes along, you know it, and have little choice in the matter. I'm going to hope that's right. In the meantime I want to have a little fun and meet some cool guys along the way. If anyone thinks I'm a whore or a slut for the way I think, it's their problem." She professed rather matter of factly.

"I respect you for knowing who you are and what you want. I'll make no assumptions and try to show you a good time. I think I might enjoy making you smile, it's so pretty."

"Thank you and I'm glad you don't assume anything. We might spend 20 minutes here before I decide you aren't all I expected, and you please feel free to do the same. Oh, and ... I figure you to be 30-33." She said with that cute little smile that she knew wowed the guys.

Her drink and my refill came and she pushed her chair back as a Journey song, Anyway You Want It came on and she reached for my hand to take me to the dance floor. Whether I considered myself a dancer or not, I was in, if only to make her happy. We danced to that and then Joyride by Roxette and I began to think she might try and keep me on the dance floor all night. As that song ended I decided I would pull her towards the table to let her know I wasn't going to spend the night dancing to earn a slap and tickle session with her. But, as it did end, another Journey song, Endlessly, faded up, a slow song and she stepped right into me, her one arm going around me and the other under my arm and resting her hand on my shoulder while her head nestled in chest just under my chin. She held her body tight to me as I used small rhythmic steps and motions to the music. Halfway through she lifted her head and craned back to speak to me.

"You slow-dance nice, you feel so good next to me, and you smell very manly." She said with a confident smile before cuddling into my chest again.

When the song ended she held my hand and started to walk to the table. Whew, we weren't going to be in a marathon. We sat and drank and talked about a myriad of subjects with me finding her well versed on the world and people in general. We discussed attitudes toward religion, race and then sex. She was smart and opinionated, but very much open to others views. Every 20 or so minutes we would get up and dance again, usually for just one song, unless it lead into a slow number. The night flew by and before I knew it the DJ announced it was 1 a.m. and he was going to wrap things up in 15 minutes.

"Wow," She said, "this night flew by. You were a real nice time. I had fun talking to you. Can we slow-dance one more time before we take off?"

"Sure!" I said as I smiled to her while trying in my mind to deconstruct her sentence. "Before WE TAKE OFF". Did that mean we were leaving together, or was I assuming too much.

The DJ put on Cyndi Lauper, Time After Time and she took my hand and we walked to the dance floor with just one other couple. She held me tight and we moved and just as the song ended she pulled back to speak to me.

"Would you like to come to my place for a nightcap? The only thing I'm serving is me."

I smiled at her and pulled her tight assuming she knew that meant yes.

After the dance when we got to our table the nights tab was there. I took out a credit card and she opened her little purse to offer cash.

"Please Carol, put that away. I'll take care of this."

"You aren't buying me. I can pay my share, I more or less asked you out. If we ever go out again you can ask me out proper and pay to your heart's content. I insist." She said firmly.

"Tell you what, the bill is $41. I'll get this and you leave a $10 tip." I said to her.

"Only if you let me give you another $10. That will keep me happy."

"Okay, I want you to be happy." I said as she slipped a ten under the candle and gave me another.

I got up and settled with the waitress and came back where she was sitting with her coat waiting for me. She stood and said, "Pull your car to the corner of the lot. I live about a half block from here. We can walk."

"You didn't bring a car?"

"No, I told you I just live past the strip mall here. I only can have one parking place in my building, and I'm parked in it."

"Well here, you ride to the corner of the lot with me." I said going to open her door.

"No, I can walk it." She said waving me off.

"Carolee, let me be the guy who took my date home, necked with her in the car until she invited me inside, she wanted me so badly."

She smiled at me and came for the door I held open for her and for the first time tonight, she kissed me.

"You're sweet, AND good looking, but let me tell you, and I mean this, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES TONIGHT. Understood?" She said finishing her statement with a finger raised.

"None assumed, that's why I want to be with you in the car first. You may just want to go into the house alone." I said with a smirk.

"I somehow doubt that, you're a little too slick, ... and cute. Just don't get the impression I do this all of the time. I know you're way too old for a relationship for me, but you drive me crazy every time I see you." She said, acting a little embarrassed at her admission.

"Ohh, the truth comes out." I said as I closed her door before I came around and got in too.

"So, you do understand, no guarantees?" She said again, but not as forceful.

"You only had to say it once, trust me. Sometimes our fantasies don't live up to expectations."

"OK! Drive to the back corner of the lot. There's a car port here for visitor's cars, and it's never used, they usually just take someone else's spot. People are rude."

As I moved the car the 200 yards she scooted over next to me. As soon as I parked I put my arm up to go around her and she moved in offering her mouth to me. We kissed gently over and over again, her lips were so soft and sexy. Finally I attached my mouth to hers and I heard her sigh through her nose as her tongue swiped into my mouth and we began to neck, pretty hot and heavy. She was as sexy a kisser as Kettie, and Kettie flashed in my mind for a moment, but she hadn't been with me in so long that her thought couldn't quench my hunger for some good loving.

I began to turn a bit in the seat and she turned my way to accommodate me to put my arms around her and under her coat. She paused our lip lock to unzip her coat to let my hands up her back. My mouth reattached to her and after a few more moments I let it slide down her neck to her ear where I nipped at her ear lobe before going back to her mouth. I drew my one hand from behind her and went to hold her left boob and she playfully pushed my hand away. I turned a little more in the seat and my mouth was over her, her head tipped up to meet me and I felt one hand rest on my thigh. I went for her boob again with her making no move to stop me.

She wore a light sleeping type bra and her nipple was real obvious in my hand and eventually between my fingers. I moved the pull her tee from her pants so I could get my hand on her skin to skin, but she put her hand over mine, whispering, "Not yet, I want to go inside. It will be more comfortable."

I got out of the car and helped her with her door to which she made another comment.

"I can't take this gentleman stuff. Boys today don't do anything like this." She said with an appreciative smile.

"That's why they call them boys, and you chose to be with a MAN tonight." I said confidently.

She opened the door to her apartment, or townhouse, whatever it was, and went in and as soon as I closed the door she pinned me back to the door and kissed me hard again. I kissed her back hard and began working my tongue and she suddenly pulled away taking my arm and bringing me to her sofa. She pushed me to sit down and she faced me and sat beside me pressing her torso to my chest. My hands went to her back and pushed up her tee and felt her bra for the clasp and felt there wasn't one. She sat back and pulled up her tee over her head and unsnapped her little bra from between her breasts. As petite as she was, her little boobs were prominent on her chest, round like pool balls. She was gorgeous and the problem in my pants became major with just one look at her topless.

"My God, you're so very pretty!" I said clumsily as she blushed and moved up to my mouth pressing her breasts to me while dropping a hand right to the pouch of man in my pants.

She kissed and necked hard with me for a moment before whispering to me, "If it's that uncomfortable down there, why don't you make yourself feel a little freer, like I did."

I sat back and undid my belt and unsnapped my pants and lowered my zipper as I hugged her up to me again, attaching my mouth to her. I felt her hand reach past my zipper and, using two fingers, hold my cock through my boxer-brief. She pulled away from me for a second and pulled back the waist band on my undies and take hold of my cock as it popped up. I was able to reach between her arms and unsnap her jeans, letting the zip down as I did. After some fumbling in an awkward almost "facing crab stance" she was stroking my cock and I was fingering her wet, sloppy pussy with my long middle finger. We both grunted and moaned to the good feelings we were bringing to each other. She was watching her hand intently as I said, "Let's go to the floor or a bed, I want to eat your wet pussy."

She had a frightened look on her face before she said, "Not before I suck you. I want to taste your cock."

At that she got up and I thought I was going to follow her to a bed, but she slid to the floor and pulled at the ball of clothes that was my underwear and pants to free me enough to put her mouth over the tip and take me as deep as she could before sucking me in long strokes of her mouth as she hummed an appreciative song in her throat.

"I knew you would taste delicious, your cock is so good." She said before going down on me again a few more times before she held it out before her face and said, "The bed, huh?" and I nodded.

She pushed down her jeans the rest of the way and I followed her round little ass into her bedroom. She pulled back the covers and turned to me, helping me out of my pants, still just below my waist, while I unbuttoned my shirt.

Once undressed, she looked to me as if she wanted instructions. I reached for her, kissed her, and backed her until the back of her knees hit her bed and she sat and went back with me on top of her. We kissed and felt each other's nude bodies against each other. That's a feeling that only happens once, that first time you see how you fit, you feel, you smell, and what those sensations do to your sexual instinct and emotion. I felt her innocence. When she took my cock in her mouth by her sofa I looked down to see every fresh faced girl in high school that I jerked off to thinking of them sucking me. She could have been THAT girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.