My Calendar for Kettie
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

October 14th, 2014

Wednesday night, I went to Happy Hour at The Pool Bar. It was the only night during the week when they had Happy Hour. Wednesday was payday for the State, and the following Wednesday was ChipTech payday, so either Wednesday, there were folks with new money in their pocket and a little stress to burn off. I liked it because they had hors deuvres and that was dinner for me. A couple chicken wings, mini egg rolls and pizza made a nice combo with a couple beers before I polished off a vodka, went home and went to bed.

I got there about 6:15 and as usual Eddie G, the bartender had pulled a stool from the front of the bar and slid it under the hostess flip up so when I came in I would have a seat at the end of the bar and he and I would prattle on about everything from politics to the quality of women in house that night. It was classic guy talk.

He smiled and nodded to me when I came in, there was a particularly big crowd in that night. Chessie the hostess was behind the bar with him at the time, leaving just a new waitress to handle the tables so the bar could keep up until the fade of the crowd after the food waned.

While he mixed drinks we talked about the previous Sunday Jets game and then a bill passed in Congress announced that day. When he would see a nice looking gal walk in he would just nod in her direction for me notice. He would make little comments like "I'd love to see how she gets in those jeans", to which I would answer, "I'd rather see how she get's OUT of them" and we would chuckle. After I had scarfed down my plate of goodies the food began to dry up and people began to leave enough that Chessie was able to go to the floor to take care of tables while the new girls began wiping down the empty ones.

I heard the door open and shut and figured it was someone leaving but a hand came down on my shoulder and a sweet voice whispered in my ear "New in town Sailor?"

I turned quickly to see Marianne Preston, whom I hadn't seen in months. She had been aware I was stopping in to pay Kettie's mortgage payment for a couple months, but she kept asking question about her supposed "trip throughout Europe" story I told people she was on with her sister.

"Hello, Marianne it's nice to see you. Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"No, I can buy my own, but thank you. My fiancé wouldn't approve of a strange man buying me a drink."

"I'm strange?" I asked.

She flushed red and whispered, "No, you certainly aren't strange to me. We've had our moments, but in the end you changed my life, at least the course of my marriage."

"How's that?" I wondered, having an idea but not totally clear.

Ahhh, well ... can we go to a table to talk privately?" She asked.

"OK ... umm Eddie can you ask Chessie to bring me another vodka rocks and... ?" I said as I looked to Eddie then Marianne.

"Midori Sour." She said.

We went to a table right next to the jukebox, which was good because the speakers were actually on the other side of the room, near the little dance floor.

We sat and she started talking first.

"You remember that I broke off my engagement after I realized that he took me for granted in every way and he enjoyed that control a bit too much." She said finishing her words with a little wave of her hand as if to say Shhhh as Chessie came by with our drinks.

Marianne flushed red again and looked at me with a fear in her eyes saying, "Until you, I didn't realize that I was supposed to enjoy sex as much or more than him. After my naughty night with you I realized that sex was fun, not a job, or something I had to do. God, I feel like such a naïve ass for admitting this to you."

"That's OK Mare, do you think you're alone? You're not. There's a lot of frustrated women out there whose Mothers and religions put ideas in their heads." I said with a knowing grin.

"Well, that wasn't entirely me, but close. Anyway when he and I started dating he expected to bring me home or to his apartment, get on me and roll off a minute or two later and fall asleep. When he started making his usual moves I pulled away and told him that he wasn't getting satisfied until I was. He asked how and I taught him the places a lady likes to be touched and how, and then I pushed his head down there and told him to use his imagination."

"Wow, you must have shocked him." I said with a big grin.

"I guess I did, he got up and left! He didn't call me for a couple days."

"And when he did?"

"I agreed to go to dinner with him and afterwards invited him back to my place. We started to neck and he began his usual moves. I told him I was going to show him how to please me and to pay attention. I reached over and undid his pants and went down on him. I think his eyes crossed for a couple days. He had no idea that people besides porn stars and prostitutes did that. I finished him and he was speechless. I used the same advance I had before with him, but this time he did a little on the job training going down on me. Since then, he's learned a lot from me, and I suspect a few adult movies because now we have this great sex life and I love him more than ever. So as mean as you were to me, I've realized it was tough love, in a sexual way. I came onto you but you took control and put me past anyplace I had ever been."

"To be truthful, I thought, here was this young thing wanting a quick fling and she doesn't know what she's getting into. A lot of me would have done awful things to you and left you to cry yourself to sleep. I just wanted to show you what was going on. You wanted a romance novel affair, and they don't happen in real life."

"I know that now and I'm sorry for being so naïve and eventually so mean to you." She said, again blushing.

"I'm, just glad you took something away from your time with me. Remember, I told you that if you just consented to go on a date with me I could have shown you a great time and brought you back to my place and we could have been, what did you call it? ... Zipless. You worried too much what two people who hook up do the next day, and unless it's a special situation, it's nothing. We got together, enjoyed each other, and closed the book."

"I know that now. I had one other little fling with a guy I knew from a corporate meeting and it worked that way. I'll admit you were right, if it will make you happy." She said snottily.

"That wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted a woman who seemed to be clueless to find out what part of life she was missing and to enjoy herself and not get bogged down in a situation she couldn't get out of." I insisted.

"OK, let's not argue again, I like you much better when I'm not fighting with you."

"Remember, YOU fought with me, I NEVER fought with you." I insisted.

"Point taken." she said and then quickly tried to change the subject.

"So, what do you hear from Kettie? Is she about done with her hike around Europe?" She asked.

Somehow, hearing those words from her just tore at me and I welled up and nearly broke down and blubbered right there, but I swallowed hard and looked at her with welled eyes shaking my head. "I haven't heard from her in months and I really don't know if she's ever coming home. I'm sorry, I have to go!" I said as I suddenly got up and went out the door as fast I could without running and making a scene.

Besides Eddie G, no one else really knew the score with Kettie. He had become an easy friend to talk to and we were on the same page in life, it seemed. He was a typical bartenders ear, and he was like the confessional at church, nothing went beyond our bonded words.

I went directly home and sat on the sofa and cried before I calmed down to a point where I could draw a full breath and not choke up again. Saying the words aloud ripped at me. Suddenly I was so pissed off at Kettie, asking myself, "How the FUCK could she NOT find SOME WAY to call me for TEN FUCKING MONTHS?"

All I knew was that she was in Suriname where there was a president accused of murder and convicted for drug smuggling. Gold miners and outlaw timber harvesters, most of them foreigners drawn to the lack of stable law. Roads that end not far beyond the capital, leaving travelers with the choice of either taking rough hewn canoes through rivers infested with the likes of anaconda and piranha, not to mention giardia (beaver fever) or to hire small planes. Suddenly Eddie G's words hung high in my head. Just think of her as never returning, as if she had passed away. Get on with my life.

I poured myself another glass of vodka and peeled a long twist from the last lemon in the fridge. I could envision it now; sit on the sofa, down the alcohol and fall asleep, probably not to wake until morning. That would be fine with me, to let the booze lull me to sleep, instead of staring at the ceiling and asking WHY, over and over again.

About 2 sips in I heard a knock at the door and I contemplated just ignoring it, but it was still fairly early, before 9, so I answered it, expecting to see Brendan, who stopped down from time to time to say hello, since I wasn't seeing him at the pool in the cold months.

I was totally surprised to see Marianne Preston on my door step.

"Matt, I'm so sorry for upsetting you so. I had no idea that you and Kettie had broken up and you took it so hard. I just thought she was on that bicycle tour or whatever it was in Europe."

She said as she stepped inside, despite the fact I hadn't invited her.

I was going to try and explain away my reactions citing that I hadn't heard from her in so long, but she stepped to me and put her arms around me, patting me on the back.

"I hate to see you so upset over this, I know you really cared for her. Don't automatically think she has gotten past you. She may have valid reasons for her silence, but you shouldn't sit back and wait for her after all that time, what did you say? Months?"

I just nodded and she pulled back and kissed me on the cheek.

"Matt, girls here in the development think you would be quite a catch and were jealous of Kettie when she snagged you. You know I never got along too well with her, but if she made you happy, why should I care? You don't mind that I came in, did you?" She asked as she obviously planned on staying.

"I see you have a drink, would you like me to drink with you? I can have one more and still drive home. If you want to talk and get things off your chest I'll be a good listener."

The only drink I really had fixings for was a vodka or gin tonic, unless she wanted it up like me, but she took a vodka tonic and we sat on the sofa and talked.

She told me about her wedding plans and then plans for one more expansion of McCrea-Gates. Her soft voice and sexy mannerisms had me a little excited and when she saw my drink was empty she reached and took my glass.

"Here, let me fill you one more time. You stay put, I see the bottle and the ice bucket."

When she turned I took advantage of the moment to adjust myself and give my junk a squeeze. Maybe because I knew what she looked like without her clothes already kept me from making a move on her, especially since she seemed to "blame" me for whatever happened in the past.

When she came back to the sofa with my drink I couldn't help but smell her fresh clean, almost soapy fragrance. I told myself she must have just gotten out of the shower before coming over to The Pool Bar. NOW, she was exciting me and I didn't want to instigate anything and have her leave in a mortified huff. I LIKED being friendly with her.

When she sat back down she was about a foot closer than before and her fragrance permeated my space even more. God, tonight when I jacked off I was going to think about someone besides Kettie and THAT was exciting.

"You know, you have your fiancé to go home to, why waste your time with this sentimental downer. You should go and be with him. I'm so glad you two got your act together." I said sincerely in a way that I was sure she didn't think I was trying to get rid of her.

"Nonsense! I want to help you through your emotions. Besides, he's in Denver until Friday night. His company is planning their marketing for the January CES show." She said as she adjusted herself to move a bit closer to me.

"You fulfilled my life in so many ways and made the path for my fiancé and me much clearer. I've never known such feelings of love and pleasure, plus so confident of my future.' She said as she bent and kissed my cheek.'

"Marianne, you can't mean what I'm thinking. We shouldn't," I said to her suddenly fearful of what could happen.

"I know we shouldn't, but in my mind I owe you and I can't see my confident instructor like this." She said as her hand went to my upper thigh and she turned her face to me, real close.

"Besides, I can show you how well you've taught me, and maybe even show me something new, more advanced." She purred suggestively as her mouth got closer to mine.

Before I could protest her lips were pasted to mine and it would be a huge lie to say it didn't feel good, and exhilarating to have a woman this close to me again.

We necked furiously for a few minutes and I moved my hands around her and held her tightly and then the hand she had on my upper thigh moved and took hold of my package, at fist cradling my balls and then grabbing the length of my suddenly steeled cock...

She slid her mouth off me and hugged her head to mine and whispered.

"Let this happen. I can justify it in my head and I'll feel like I've made up for all of the shit I gave you over the last year or so. If I hadn't been with you I would either be alone or stuck in a marriage of HIS convenience leaving me miserable."

Before I could respond or even let her words sink in she adjusted herself to bend and lean one her forearm against my thigh while her other hand busied itself opening my belt. She made quick work of my pants button and zipper and she was reaching into my boxer briefs to take out my now rock hard penis.

"Cocks are so cute and beautiful and I'll always remember the first one I ever tasted." She whispered before her mouth went over me and I almost thought I might cum right in her mouth at that moment, it felt so good.

She moved her lips down and over the head several times before coming back up and looking me square in the eye.

"It's really quite pleasurable for you I know," She said while her hand was wrapped around my shaft and her thumb was gliding back and forth over the spit slippery helmet of my soldier.

"I love it too because someone taught me not to be afraid; a kind man who only wanted me to enjoy being a woman. I may have accepted that more graciously from him, but I chose to let my worries of what I might think of myself get in the way of the pleasures of life. I know better now." She said in a sexy toned soft voice before smiling a sexy little smile and going back down on me, again taking my breath away.

I reached out and placed my hand on her back and slid it down over her blazer to where her blouse and jeans met. I reached as far as I could to hold the cheek of her ass. Her jeans were faux jeans, they looked like denim, but felt like real soft cotton fabric, a light material that denied its look. It made her smooth round ass feel even more perfect.

My mind was going a bit scatter-minded as I remembered her lovely breasts, small but wide with deep rouge areola and nipples. I drew my hand up from cupping her butt cheek and tried to get under her to her breast but she popped me out of her mouth and sat up again.

"As good as my mouth feels on you, I want to feel that same sensation. Bring me back to your bed. I want to be sure that you know you're loved and appreciated in a certain way that words can't express."

"But you're enga..." I started to warn her about doing something she might regret.

"SHHHHH!" She said as a finger went to my lips and she started to stand up.

"If not for you I wouldn't be engaged, and I wouldn't know the pleasures that make me a passionate woman. I want this and I want you to want this too. It's to get your mind back on track into reality. You know how to love a woman passionately without attaching yourself and leave us both respecting ourselves with no guilt. Do that again tonight."

I still feared her walk of shame regrets in the morning, so, risking the whole thing blowing up, I asked, "You're not concerned with cheating on your fiancé?"

"Matt, if I considered this cheating I would not be here with you. Be SURE of that. I'm not here to get something I can't get with him. I'm here for you, like you were there for me when my body cried out. Now stand up and step out of those pants and let's move this to the bedroom."

I did as she said and my pants fell to the floor and she knelt to hold them so I could step out of them. She paused for a second and gave me a kiss right on my shaft. She HAD learned to be a sensuous and sensual woman.

I started for the bedroom, she pulling me by the arm in tow. I was waiting for the guilt to set in, to have to tell her that until I knew what the story with Kettie was, I couldn't be with her, But remembering the tight little body of Marianne Preston that I took control of in a hotel room over a year ago made the guilt go away. I knew I wasn't doing this in an effort to reject or say goodbye to Kettie, it was to keep a certain sanity about me in knowing I could carry on after her if need be. I could do zipless and not feel a heart pang for Marianne later, she was definitely MY type, personality wise, even though she was playing the role of "Angel of Mercy" this night.

I turned back the sheets and began to undo my shirt when I looked to see her shucking her blazer and exposing her blouse that she obviously wore no bra under. Those wide dark areola with her hard buds were like high beams on the freeway.

"God, Matt, don't drool! Get in the bed and I'll join you in a second." She said with a chuckle as she undid her slacks and she stepped out of them and turned to set them after she neatly folded them. God what a shapely little ass she had!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.