My Calendar for Kettie
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

December 27, 2013

When my alarm went off I tried to be as quiet as possible, but when I came out from my shower she was awake and kneeling up in bed waiting for me.

"What's up? Can't get back to sleep?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll be able to, I just wanted to see you, hold you, and give you a kiss. I already can't wait to see you tonight. Do you mind if I fix dinner here for us? I have sauce in my freezer." She said looking so sexy I didn't want to leave.

"That would be good. I'll leave you a key on the table. OK?"

"Do that, or I'll just go out the back door and not lock it."

"I'll leave the key so the neighbors don't talk." I warned her.

"Oh, I'm sure if there are any gossips they have the news of us being together all around. But actually, there really aren't any busy bodies around here. On the back blocks with 2 and 3 bedrooms and kids and home all day, I hear them at the pool. I'm a whore because I talk to all the men, and now I'll be a whore for sleeping overnight with you. Fuck them."

I had to leave and I took her in my arms and hugged her. God, she felt so good. I contemplated just quitting my job and staying with her, she was that warm, soft, and sexy. But I DID have to get to work.

I was amazed on how fast work went for the day. I thought waiting to go home to Kettie would make it drag, but I was really busy and about 20 after 6 my outside line rang and I saw it was my home number.

"Hello?"

"Forget where you live?" She said soft and sexy.

"Not anymore." I said with a smile I know she read over the phone. "I just had a few loose ends to tie up and avoid having to come in, or bring anyone in tomorrow, and I just finished it. I'll see you in 15 or so. OK?"

"I can't wait. I'm hungry for what's simmering, and I made dinner too!" She said slyly.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, immediately recognizing she was open to take that a 100 different ways.

"Yes, but instead, can you stop at Zeetos Pizza and get a garlic bread? I'll call as soon as I hang up with you. It's awesome, better than sex."

"We'll see about that. I'll be home with a hot loaf. Kiss kiss." I said hanging up with a smirk on my face.

Even with her period she managed to be playful and sexy. That made me happy because I had put up with PMS chicks in the past, with little luck. I would hear "Don't come NEAR me" followed by "You didn't call and you know I needed you." I never had a problem being compassionate about their feeling off center, but don't blame me for it, take it out on me. That might have been the reason I shied away from having a steady girlfriend in the past.

When I walked into my home the smell of sauce in the air and the house warm and lit reminded me of the security of being home with my parents. Kettie came around the corner in pajama bottoms and one of my old sports t-shirts. It was a San Diego Padres shirt with a big ink stain that never came out. It was one I wore for work around the house now.

"I saw this in your laundry basket and figured if I got sauce on it while cooking I would be safe."

"You figured right, it's on its last legs, close to an oil rag." I said as I kissed her hello.

"Speaking of rags, I'm feeling pretty good already. The worst has passed. You won't have to hide the knives any more. You're safe." She said with a smile.

"My doctor says I can get the shot as soon as it's done, he gave me a slip, and I should be OK. So for 3 or 4 days after I finish I'm safe and then I'd like to be a little careful for another week and then after that I should have no worries. Can you live with that?" She said as if my approval was all she needed.

"Kettie, whatever makes YOU happy. If you want ME to deal with contraception it's going to be condoms and taking your temperature every morning." I volunteered.

"Sounds like you've been through that." She said.

"As close as I ever came to a real relationship, I did about 5 weeks of dealing with a whiney woman who didn't want to go on the pill or anything, but fought with me every morning when we had to take her temperature before she got up."

"Well, I'm not having a thermometer up my butt every morning. I'll deal with the shot as long as I don't have any side effects. Now can we change the subject?"

I smiled and she nuzzled me again before pulling away to ask, "Do you want to eat now, or wait a bit. I just have to do the pasta. Everything else can wait. I can keep the bread warm."

"Can we relax and have a drink?"

"That sounds good. You get settled in the living room and I'll serve tonight." She said, sure of herself.

I settled on the sofa and left her to herself, figuring she had looked around enough to know where everything was and, sure enough, she came around the corner with "on the rocks" glasses filled with vodka with a twist in each. I smiled at her as she sat proud beside me and handed me a glass. We toasted and she asked how my day went.

"It was great knowing you would be here when I got home." I said.

"That's sweet. Maybe someday we can make that every day if things work out. Would you like that?" She asked.

"I think I would. You center me, make me happy, satisfy me." I said toasting her again.

"Satisfy you sexually?" She asked.

"That goes without saying, but you satisfy me spiritually. I'm content and not wanting and waiting for the next chapter. I'm happy. I just look at you and I feel warm and ... I can't think of the word. I love you and I've never felt this way before."

"Well I have, and with you it's more intense than I ever remember. I love you Mattie."

"Well!" I said. "I think we've went and done it haven't we?"

She nodded with a big smile. "We just have to nurture this, not jump to conclusions, and let it lead us where it will. If we follow the signs, we can get there."

"Get where?" I asked.

"Ahh, that's the fun of following the flow, finding out where. We just have to learn to enjoy the ride." She said grinning wider than ever.

Suddenly I got serious in my thought process and spoke without thinking and I'm still not sure if I was happy or disappointed with myself for doing so.

"Do you envision you and I making this a permanent lifetime commitment?" I said wishing I had chosen my words better.

"Well, if that's a marriage proposal, I'll say NO for now, but ask me again a long ways down the line. If you want to know if my commitment to you is one where I could see us living together, even having children together if they came along, and spending all of our days together, ... YES! I could see that as a possibility. In this short time I can tell you that even when I lived with the same man for over 8 years I never CONSIDERED that possibility. But, remember Mattie, we have so much more to learn about each other, about US together. I certainly hope you aren't getting ahead of yourself."

"No, I'm really not. My mind let that question out before common sense reviewed it. All the right words and thoughts were there, just not in the right order or context." I said trying to propose a mea culpa to a "marriage proposal".

"Alright, I didn't think you were that spontaneous or irresponsible. Yes, we are on the same page." She said relieved.

Then she looked off beyond me into the basis of thought and idea and said, "But doesn't it show that we both have similar ideas and hopes for us together?"

"I just had the same thought to use as a defense if you thought I was overboard." I admitted.

"Mattie, you excite me so, it's obvious we're falling in love with EACH OTHER. I know you haven't made love to me yet, but it is going to be so satisfying when you do. Even now, when I know the pleasure my mouth and hands bring to you I fill with joy and my pussy sings and cries for you. I get cramps in my fingers while thinking of you. I know you want to do those things FOR me but, I really cannot control myself near you and I would do something I might regret later, but only a few more days, maybe even hours before you can be inside of me. I'm so sorry."

"Quit apologizing. I understand and if I didn't want to go along with your plan we wouldn't be together. You've made me happy and satisfied in so many ways already, I can wait a bit longer. No problem." I told her to comfort her.

"I need to make you happy NOW. I would like that. Let me hold you in my hands and see what happens. I'll bet it would be a very happy ending for both of us."

"I thought we were going to have dinner." I said in almost mock protest.

"This will be my appetizer." She said as she reached to rub her hand over the bulge that began to grow in my pants.

I sighed in resignation and she looked into my eyes. "I know you feel guilty that I perform on you and I can't and won't allow you to perform on me, but believe me. You're still making me happy and it's very satisfying. You'll have your way with me soon enough. If it wasn't mutual pleasure I wouldn't instigate it."

She slid her hand over me again slipping her finger under the zipper fold and found the tab and pulled it down. She slid her hand in and found me and began squeezing the head.

"Undo your pants and let him out to play." She whined.

I did as she asked and after that she opened my pants and grabbed hands full of material at either of my hips and coaxed me to rise up a bit just to get them started down. Once she had access she was happy and wrapped her hand around my dick and began to stroke me.

"Your penis feels so good in my hand. You're so fat and beautiful." She said as she began to stroke me.

Her soft, warm, little hand felt so good on me. I smiled at her and she gave me that sexy look back, I know my cock jumped in her hand as our eyes met. She smiled broadly and watched her hand intently as it moved up and down my shaft. Soon, as I watched her face, I could see she was transfixed on my cock, watching her hand go up and down. Then she looked at me and smiled, and back to her hand stroking before she bent and put me in her mouth as she swooned with me in her mouth.

Whether she knew how close she had me or not, the addition of her mouth just pushed me over. She couldn't have went up and down over it more than 5 times when I just blew with little more warning than the catch of my breath as my sex muscles flexed and spewed my cum into her mouth. She hummed loudly in approval as she continued to work her lips over and over me until I stopped pushing out little discharges. It wasn't until then that I saw her other hand had slipped into her sweatpants and was digging at her clit ... She stiffened a bit with the head still in her mouth as I felt a hard pull of her mouth at me and her head came up and her other hand joined the first outside of her pants as she came, shaking her hands vigorously between her legs, one hand in, one out. Then she sat back and sighed loudly, catching her breath and reaching for her drink. She took a long swig of vodka and then moved to my mouth and we kissed deeply, with me still tasting some of my spunk, but her mouth was sooooo sexy it made no difference. When she came off my mouth she looked down to my cock and saw the drops of cum that had just gathered and she swooped down to flourish her tongue over me again.

When she popped her head up again she looked at me saying, "THAT was a great appetizer. I'm going to put the pasta on. I'll be right back."

When she came back she looked at me still in my bliss, but she saw an underlying look on my face.

"Mattie, you're doing it again! You have guilt written all over your face. I absolutely LOVE sucking your cock. It's the next best thing to fucking there is. Bringing you pleasure is such a rush for me. It's not like you push me to my knees and make me do it. It's not a subservient act, or degrading. It's a great pleasure for me, and it's supposed to be a great pleasure for you, AND I KNOW THAT IT IS! But don't let me see that look any more! If I didn't WANT to have oral sex with you, I wouldn't. My mouth over you, tasting you, feeling you surge in my mouth while I touch my clit is sexually maddening for me. Until you can be inside of me and stroke me, make love to me, it's the next best thing. Just another day, maybe two, until I finish my period. When it's done we're safe for a few days and then I get my shot. We stay cool for a couple days after that and then we are home free. Mattie I want you so bad, don't make me feel like I'm doing something bad or dirty. I love you and tasting you, feeling you in my mouth and pleasing you is nothing more than you'll do for me. YOU are a wonderful man and I think we're well on our way to a strong and fruitful relationship, but you've got to let your inhibitions go. Sex between two people who love and have feelings for each other is beautiful. I love you and you love me, right? (I nodded enthusiastically) We are falling in love and I don't want to do anything to make you doubt or question that. When I see that look on your face it makes me wonder, "Does he think I'm some sort of whore who does this for kicks?"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY SUCH THOUGHTS!" I immediately protested.

"Then get that look off your face after I please you. Why do you want to eat my pussy, why do you want to get inside me and pump me full of your cum?"

"To please you, to bring you and me to sexual climax as expression of how I feel about you. I want to devour you, taste your core, bring you pleasure that only I can do." I said calmly now that she asked me such a sweet question.

"Why do you think I want to take you in my mouth? Why do you think I want to taste you, feel you surge in my mouth? The same reasons, Matt or Mattie, not Matthew." She said as a smile curled over her lips.

"OK," I said as I exhaled and fell back into the sofa after being so tensed a few seconds ago.

She handed my drink to me and picked up hers. She reached and clinked my glass and we both downed the rest of each.

"Now, put your dick back in your pants unless you want to skip dinner altogether and feed me again." She said with a sexy smile as she got up to go back in the kitchen.

A timer went off and she looked back to me.

"The pasta is ready. Come and eat while it's hot." She said with that sexy smile, once again.

I got my pants and underwear situated, fastened my belt and went to wash my hands. When I came back out she had two plates of pasta with her homemade sauce on it and she was spooning Parmesan cheese over it.

"If you like this sauce, I have other sauce you're going to flip over!" She said with a knowing leer to me. "Mattie, we're going to having a lot of fun."

As sexy as she had been all before dinner and while she served, once we sat to eat we just talked about our lives and life in general from likes and dislikes to views on the world. We were learning more and more about each other and each of us was soaking it up like a hungry sponge.

I didn't think I could love her more right then, but 5 minutes later, I thought the same thing all over again. We were falling more and more in love as the minutes clicked by.

"Do you want me to stay here Saturday and Sunday nights, or do you want to stay at my place? Next week I have jobs Monday and Thursday. I have 2 conference calls Monday night with the chance to close a great deal if my bid stands."

"As long as I'm with you, I makes no difference where. Next week is going to be crazy for me at work anyway. I'll be down one and I've got quota marks to meet by Thursday. I don't think I'll be able to do much New Years Eve. I'm going to work on New Years, not all day though." I said, letting my work-a-holic syndrome kick in.

She looked up from her spaghetti. "At the stroke of midnight you're going to be as deep in me as you can get that fat cock with your lips attached to mine, Happy New Year Thank You."

"That sounds like a quota I can meet." I joked.

My next bite of pasta left a strand hanging from my mouth that I slip-sucked in causing her to laugh.

"I hope you eat pussy with such zest and fervor. You DO like to spend some time there, don't you?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"I certainly do. I would love to taste you and your juices. I can make love to your pussy with my mouth alone." I assured her.

"Do you mean like I do with my mouth on you?" She asked, knowing she had made her point solidly.

"Touché." I said finally getting the point she had been trying to make for the past couple days.

It wasn't that I didn't like her sucking me so freely and so often, she was incredibly skilled at it and loved it so. But a guy judges differently than a woman in some areas. A man who loves to eat pussy is a player, a sexual Casanova. A woman who is good at giving head is thought of as loose, cheap. I kept forgetting the "behind closed doors" aspect of lovemaking. She had made her point and I would feel no more reservation about how free she wanted to be with me sexually, even though I hadn't freely expressed my feelings, she knew they were there.

We continued to finish our meals and when we were done she leaned back in her chair and looked at me like she was taking inventory of something before saying;

"We have a very strange and special connection, Mattie Cymbol. We seem to have tuned in to each other well. Let me tell you something that might make you uncomfortable, but stay with me until I make my point, OK?"

I nodded and was wary of what she might offer.

"Although my pool of lovers is small, only 4, I've given those 4 a lot of blowjobs and I think you know I really enjoy making my man happy. The number of times I finished my lover to the end, all by myself with no help from his hand, is three. Those 3 are very distinctive and easy to remember since they all occurred with you. Why do you think that is?"

I was a little taken aback, but knew of what she spoke. I had brought myself close with my hand and had my partner take over many times, and many times my partner got me close, but I had to stroke it to get it off, but I don't think I had ever experienced a total "no help touching" before either. She did it quite easily, so far.

I smiled widely and said, "I put it up to you being a great cocksucker."

"Smart ASS, you'll pay for that one." She said as she blushed, "But, you know, I am! Just don't forget that the only cock I suck until I tell you otherwise is yours, and if I have my way, it will be forever."

She had picked the most roundabout way of saying she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me and, although at that moment I felt the same way, someone who was careful about commitment had said something very committal.

"Do you feel you know enough about me to make that sort of promise to your heart?" I asked.

"With all of the data I have so far, yes. However I'm still not through collecting data." She said very cryptically.

"I thought so. It's why I was surprised that you made such a statement wishing "it would be forever" like that." I wondered aloud.

"Matt, I've never felt this good, this close, and this comfortable with any man, especially one I've only known a few months, and intimately for just a month or so. I got to check you out from afar when we were just flirty friends and the more I saw, the more I liked. Not many guys give me wet panties. I almost didn't ask you to help me out with the web cam show because I thought I might lose you forever, but something told me you weren't that shallow or petty; you had a good heart."

"Come on Kettie, you say you lived with a man for 8 or 9 years. You must have felt like his wife and much more connected than we have ever been." I said, discounting her words.

"Matt, I never, ever thought I would marry him. I might have stayed with him forever, but I never would have married him, taken his name or intentionally had his children. I, at this juncture, would consider both with you. If that makes you uncomfortable, I'm just being honest, and please don't think I'm hearing my biological clock ticking. I know I look, act, and feel 10 years younger than I am. Let me just say, for the first time, I feel I have found my soul mate. Now let's change the subject, we don't need to get all serious. Falling in love is supposed to be the most excitement you can have in your life and I'm beginning to really enjoy it."

"Wow, you've been reading my mail." I admitted. "I was afraid in a lot of ways, but now not so much. You've expressed a lot of what I feared about thinking. As long as we're together on this, we should just let it ride, huh?"

We cleaned up after ourselves and went to the living room and cuddled together watching TV, exchanging glances and smiles, making a little kissy face here and there until I realized she was asleep. I got up to go get the bed ready so I could slip her in, but when I came back I saw she was in deep, perhaps emotionally exhaustive sleep. I found a comforter I keep inside what's supposed to be a hassock that holds magazines and the like. I covered her to be sure she was warm and went off to bed myself.

December 28, 2013

I woke about 3:30 to pee and saw the bathroom light on, and heard a flush. Kettie came out of the bathroom and saw me and smiled.

"Thanks, I must have just died out there. Meet you in bed." She said quietly, holding her arms to her chest, as if she was chilly.

I went and came back to bed and she snuggled up next to me. She hung on like I was her source of life for a moment and then whispered in my ear.

"I took out my tampon and it was all but clean. I used a syringe and it all came out clear, so I showered quick. Make love to me. We can shower and go crazy tomorrow, but I want you inside of me right now." She said, her voice quivering.

"Are you sure? You've been so adamant to wait until Sunday night." I asked.

"Please! I woke up out there and I thought I was home when I fell asleep on the couch just before Thanksgiving. I was convinced my whole thought of being in love with you was a dream. I began to cry like a baby until I heard you snore and I finally realized where I was and why I was there. I was so scared, so afraid this had all been a dream. I want you so bad, and I want you now."

Just seeing her so vulnerable, so scared, and so horny had me hard in an instant. I put my lips to hers and rolled to her, shuffling my legs to be between hers. I pulled aside my shorts and the head of my cock felt her wetness and I sunk into her. Her whole body quivered and shook and what I thought was crying was actually laughter with tears of joy in my ear.

"You're loving me, you're inside me and loving me! I can act like I'm being fucked, but I can't act out this part. The man I love more than anything ever is inside me. I thank God we found each other." She shiver-whispered in my ear.

I could hold her no tighter than I was right now. Her arms came around me tightly and I almost thought I had pushed the breath out of her and I rolled us to my back, but her demeanor and voice didn't change. She was totally attached and stuck to me. I rolled her back and hunched up my knees a bit to start thrusting into her. Her hands reached to my hips and seemed to pull me into her as my strokes got longer and faster. She began to cum, shudder and spasm under me as she began to swoon and squeal under me. I knew I wouldn't last long and went to move to pause and change positions.

"NO, NO! Fill me with your cum just like this. I don't want you to get out of me until I feel your orgasm inside me. I want to feel it!" She moaned into my ear.

Her words and her tight pussy were the perfect igniter for my whole sequence to start. The tingle in my balls began and I lost all control over trying to delay it. She had me almost under her control, it seemed.

"I can feel your hot cum in me! Don't ever take your cock out of me!" She said burying her face into my shoulder and nipping me with her mouth, but it felt good.

"Roll." She whispered as I felt her trying to move me what I thought was off her, but she stayed fast to me as suddenly I was on the bottom and she was on top of me, still pressed tight to my groin.

"That was the most incredible fuck I've ever had. I've never felt that kind of electricity." She breathlessly whispered just before she seemed to go limp over me, the grip her pussy had on me loosened and I felt a flood of my cum wash over my balls. She sat back and went to her knees as we disengaged.

Let me go get a towel, your cum is a slightly pink." She said springing up to her feet, but she quickly went to her knees.

"Oooooff. GOD, I can't even stand up!" She said alarmed as I started to move to help her before I realized she was OK, just sapped.

She struggled to her feet and carefully walked to the bathroom and came back with her shower towel from earlier. She wiped my cock and balls and dabbed the bed sheet before wiping her pussy and held the towel as she tried to squeeze out any more of me.

"There's no frank blood, just a little pink. It doesn't freak you out does it?" She asked with great concern.

"No, it happens sometimes but I have to tell you, you are just incredible, or should I say we. I felt like we had a connection to each other's electrics. We were charged." I said still catching my breath.

"Did you mean what you said?" She asked.

"Mean what?"

"What you said as you were pumping me full of cum. You growled in my ear."

"What did I growl? I must have been in another world." I asked, not remembering the moment except for the intense pleasure it brought.

She blushed and turned a bit sullen, almost, saying, "You said, "This is my love, forever" as your groaned and growled with your mouth right next to my ear. It was so sexy and now you don't even remember saying it."

"I've never cum like that before! It's like your pussy sucked it out of me." I said. "I may not remember saying it, but my heart said it and meant it, for sure."

She smiled a wide grin and said 'We have to work so hard on this, this "US". There's so much we have to nurture. I can't imagine not being with you. I can't believe how scared and frightened I was when I woke up and thought I was home waking up from the best dream of all time. I resolved myself that the last 4 weeks were just a dream. But when I got to my feet and saw where I was and it wasn't a dream, I jumped up and down I was so happy. I went in and saw you sleeping. I took a pee and remembered my tampon and that whole thing. THAT'S when I knew I had to shower and get in here and make love to you. When I opened the bathroom door and you were there waiting to go in, I couldn't have been any happier. I love you Matt and I want to love you more and more."

"As we've said, we just have to take it slow, a day at a time and not try to rush things. Get to know everything about each other that we can so we can make the right decision when we think it's time for that." I added as I slipped down into the bed and urged her to join me to try and get back to sleep.

"I'd love to say that we try to live together, but we better keep it at a couple nights a week. Just be honest with me like I will be with you."

"Don't worry, I know how important honesty is." I said as I pulled up the covers and moved to nuzzle.

She exhaled deeply like a weight had been lifted from her and we both lay in thought, but fell asleep quickly.

My next waking thought was the feeling someone was watching me as I woke and looked over the end of the bed and just saw the red numerals on the LED clock reading 8-something. I startled quickly to turn and found her kneeling on one knee on the bed, her chin on her clasped hands on her other knee.

"Calm down sweetie. I'm here and it all really happened. I took a shower and made coffee. Why don't you shower and come have coffee in bed with me?" She said quietly in a voice and tone that already had me hard.

"That's your plan for us in bed?" I said through my cobwebbed throat.

"Oh, there will be a LOT more happening here besides coffee." She smiled.

"Go pour, I don't like mine too hot." I said as I pulled myself out of bed and she joined me halfway to the bath for a morning kiss.

"Anything to eat this morning?" She purred.

"Oh, I'm SURE there will be plenty for both of us." I said as I squeezed her butt through the long tail of my tee she had found to wear.

She poured coffee while I showered and I met her in bed a few minutes later.

She was sitting up naked in bed sipping her coffee and she held the covers open for me. She turned back and got my cup of coffee and handed it to me. Before I could take my first sip, as I thought she was bending to reach and pull up my covers, she went all the way down on me, her mouth extra warm from her just drinking coffee.

"Whoa, don't get me too fast!" I warned her as I got over the cock shock.

She quickly came up and looked me square in the eye. "DO NOT cum yet. I hope to put a few miles on this fat dick before you spout."

She went right back as I tried to sip my coffee, but getting your dick sucked works even better as a wake up than caffeine, for sure. After drinking about a third of my cup I reached over to the bed stand and set my cup down. This caused her to come up and look as I took the opportunity to push her back and lay onto her. After kissing her coffee-cock mouth I went to bathe her tits with my tongue and mouth and that really got her going before I began working my way south.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.