My Calendar for Kettie - Cover

My Calendar for Kettie

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

December 11, 2013

I had a hard time concentrating at work the next day, and of course the day dragged on like 3 days in one. However, at 5 o'clock I was headed home to shower and wait for Kettie to call me over.

Just after 9 my phone rang and she simply told me to come over as if we were going to have tea. From the time I walked into her home and then her "studio", she acted nothing but professional. She spoke to me like an employer, and I, a paid actor, and once the camera went on she became the hottest woman I think I've ever been with. We did exactly what we talked about and ran through the night before. There were special requests, I got my balls sucked, deep throated, I pulled her hair, I spanked her ass red. When the great show came about I really worried about hurting her, shoving that plug up her butt. She had it in there earlier, but she never nested it up to the base. I did a slow twist and push and pull until it was in her. She wasn't comfortable, but swooned saying it was heaven. She flipped over and tipped her butt up. From here I pile drove her, feeling the round bulb against my cock. It was almost to a point where it was a distraction, so I was going to be able to last much longer than I had thought.

Then the board buzzed and she looked over and sort of smirked saying, "I told you, 3K each for anal penetration. No private shows. He's going to cum in my mouth now. Again the board buzzed and there was the familiar ring on her phone from the bank, verifying deposits in that account.

"Fuck," she whispered in a panic, "they just put 15K in. You're going to have to do it, I'M going to have to do it. I offered, they paid, I have to do it. Are you up to it?" She said with a look of sheer panic on her face.

"Do what?" I whispered.

Then, in character, she pushed me off and demanded, "Fuck me in my ass, I want it!"

I had stopped thrusting into her and I was un-frothing a bit, and I pulled out. She rolled to her knees and got into doggie position.

I knew I had to remove the plug and she swooned a lot while I was doing that, but when it came out, she was gaped about a half inch or more. I gave her no time to think or wonder or coach. I went and put the head of my condomed cock on her asshole and shoved in.

She swooned loudly and dropped her head, folding her body near flat. That made keeping my head above the line easier, being able to kneel up straight. At one point of my filling her ass I detected an orgasm, and not a faked one, either. She was so stretched out from the plug that the pain of getting used to being so full was past, and now a new full feeling was doing her no harm at all.

I knew I could cum like this and I faced the wall and bent in to the picture to whisper to her.

"I'm going to cum in about 30 seconds are you ready?"

She just growled an "Uh huh!"

I slid out and was thankfully totally clean. She pinched the end of the condom and pulled it off and put her mouth over the tip. I saw her lips purse from the rubber taste and then I shot and she choked, but never lost a drop. After her goodbye and blowing a kiss to her customers she faded the cameras off and fell into me with a great big hug.

"I've never been fucked up my ass before, but we just made about 22 thousand dollars!" She blurted out happily

"I'm honored, but where did you find people with that kind of money who would pay to see this?" I wondered aloud.

"I think they are Americans overseas someplace where either social standards are strict, or they don't like ethnic women, but they all know each other."

"Why don't they just get together at one screen?" I asked.

"I suspect they all have partners, either wives or hookers and want to be alone with them for the show. They obviously planned this and had the money ready. Obviously money is no object. Now I'll change my IP address and everything and become anonymous to them. I don't need some horny guy trying to stalk me.

"So, I was your first, you know, back there?"

"Yes, a lot of fingers and toys, but I always thought it hurt too much. I know you saw the gape and went for it. Good Boy! I could do it again for that kind of money!" She laughed but then turned serious, "Understand, outside of this persona, adult actress, I don't talk so blasé about sex and sexual situations. I would like to be respected as a woman, as you have always done. So, was I your first?"

"No, you weren't, but the sexiest, by far. You seemed to enjoy it once we got going, at least I hope you did."

"It's work first Mattie. I'm not an attention whore like LadyLu, another woman who does this with her husband. She calls herself a whore and does anything on-screen. She has a whole series of anal training scenes she sells, but it's all with toys and she won't do the deed or even offer a price. She calls herself a whore, but she won't taste cum. I fashioned myself after her at first, but she makes it all seem so dirty. I like to make it look a little passionate and not something I do all day long, every day. I swallow in scene because it's sexy and it finishes the scene, it's a clear end."

I just smiled and nodded to her and ran my hand over her hair. She was so pretty at the moment, despite what we just went through. She smiled a heartfelt soft smile, dropping that business persona for a moment.

"You've always wondered what Joshua does here late at night. We settle up. I finalize the money, have the bank do the on line transfer exchange to his account." She said beginning to pick up her robe and get professional again.

"You won't have to do that tonight." I said, causing her to raise an eyebrow.

"You don't have any online account I can transfer to? Do you want a check?"

"I don't want anything. It's all yours."

"NO! I CAN'T! It's YOURS!"

"Shhhhhhhh. Stop. Buy me a drink sometime. Besides if you pay me I'm a prostitute, and I don't want to be that."

"Oh? It's OK if I'M a prostitute?" She said with and edge like she was ready to strike.

"No, you're an adult actress, just doing your job. You are much too sweet to be a prostitute." I told her.

She softened right away and looked at me tenderly.

"I can't wait until the first time we make love as a couple. I really loved your dick and you're about the sweetest man I've ever met. You like me, you care about my feelings. Sure, I know you like my body, you're a man, and you're human. But I can tell. You really like me. I don't mean me - tits, me - ass, me - pussy, you like ME. If you don't ask me on a date again, I'll ask you. OK?"

"OK! I better get going. I have to work my "other job" in the morning." I said with a wink causing her to smile.

I really wanted to get home and digest everything that went on that night. I really thought I would have a negative perception of Kettie afterwards, but it was not like that at all. It truly was like she was an actress playing a part, and then the camera's go off and she's back to herself. The only time she really let that wall down was when she said something I'm not sure she realized she said. "I really loved your dick". Those are words any man would love to hear, and coming from a woman as sexy and beautiful as Kettie, it's fantastic.

December 12, 2013

I ended up working until almost 6:30 the next day trying to cure some software problems one of my "spokes" had that wreaked havoc on production. Once taken care of I stayed and got my wheel up to snuff so we wouldn't fall behind before Christmas. As I drove in McCrea Gates I noticed Kettie's car was gone and her place was dark so thoughts of calling her went away. I ate and sat in front of the TV and fell asleep until the phone rang around 9:45.

"Hi, I'm right out front. Can I come in? ... or are you sleeping?" Kettie's voice said softly.

"Uh ... Oh ... No I was just dozing in front of the TV, haven't went to bed yet." I said, still confused knocking out cobwebs.

"No I can't come in, or no you haven't gone to bed. If you have company I'll understand." She replied.

"Please come in." I said as I got up and opened the door and saw her walking up.

I looked like she had been crying and though she wore little make-up, if she had today, it was gone.

"What's the matter?"

"It's been a long hard day, but it's over. Can I get a hug?" She said as she held me tightly for a moment or two. "Sit down and let me explain."

"The hospital had to report that they found cocaine in Joshua's system after the accident and that went along with the Tox Screen the officers took at the scene. They went back to his car and found $25,000 in cocaine hidden in the back cubby. They found his connection to me and seized all my business records and searched my house, asked me to volunteer to a blood test. Luckily I broke down the "studio room" this morning. My sister is coming for a couple days before she starts a new job in the UK. She won't be in the States for Christmas."

"So was everything OK?" I asked.

"Of course, I only do alcohol. A little pot when I was a kid, but never anything else. Joshua had no stash at my place, and there was no irregularity in my books."

"Now about your influx of cash last night?"

"That's a foreign account and they would need a lot of red tape to get into that, but those amounts of a few thousand dollars and a balance of less that 25K aren't exactly eye brow raisers." She assured me.

"So, I finally get to see Joshua and he has a Police chaperone at the door. He has a broken leg, broken hip, and some minor internal injuries. He was on his way to see me to ask me to either buy him out, sell him my share, buy half my house for what I owed in back mortgage, and to quit the webcam gig, he has a girlfriend and wants to get serious. She's since been arrested for possession after they investigated." She told me in a sad tone.

"You don't know how embarrassing it is to have people come into your home and turn everything upside down trying to find something you know isn't there. They look at everything, going through drawers of lingerie, personal things, (flushing red) you know, toys, gadgets, lube, normal single woman stuff. But I was totally clean. After the search I went back to the hospital and with Joshua's lawyer there had him sign off and agree to my buying him out and take his name from the drop ship business. It cost me 17K, but I've had most of it set aside to try and buy him out anyway. I think I told you that last night ... and by the way, I'm going to give you a check for $5000. I can't let you do that for me and not get anything."

"If you insist, give it to me, but I'll just tear it up. I do not want any money! I did you a favor last night and had anonymous sex in the deal. To me it was just a wild night out, with no alcohol. I don't remember who I was with, but I had a good time. Use the money to get straightened out." I insisted.

"You are too good to be true."

"Just be smart with your money and don't make any rash decisions again. Use your trade business to keep your head afloat and if you're coming up short, use your other assets to fill the holes, no pun intended."

"Thank you Mattie, you're sweet. I need to get home and hit the rack. Can we get together this weekend, just me and you, drinks and dinner, MY TREAT, and on that I INSIST."

"I can do that. I'll call you Friday night." That was how I left it.

By Friday night I hadn't forgotten about Kettie, I was just serving my lord and master, ... my job. I didn't get home until almost 7:30 and I had so many things running through my head, it wasn't until almost 9:30 that I remembered to call Kettie.

"Hello!" She answered quickly and abruptly.

"Kettie, sorry to have waited so long to call, I..."

"That's perfectly OK, I'm just so happy that you called." She said as if she were a bit desperate to hear my voice.

She went into a spiel about going out for a night and she seemed breathless and during her 2nd or 3rd sentence I realized she had been crying or upset, that was why her voice sounded so funny.

"Kettie?" I interrupted her, "Have you been crying? Is something wrong?"

"No," She lied, "Just waiting for your call."

"I'm sorry, I've just been crazy at work."

Then there was a long silence and suddenly she burst into tears.

"Kettie! What IS the matter? Do you want me to come over?" I asked a little alarmed.

"No, I was just so afraid I had blown any chance I had to be with you. I was convinced I would never see you again, you hated me for what happened between us."

"So, you're OK?"

"No, I'm not OK. My sister is coming tomorrow and I'm a mess over a lot of things, and you're at the heart of many of them." She sniffled out.

"What problem could I possibly be causing?"

"I have to make another confession to you and you're going to begin to think I NEVER tell the truth." She said passing sniffling to crying.

"I'm going to come over." I said firmly.

"No, don't. Let me come over there. I have to get out of here. I've been stuck here all day."

We hung up and I watched for her and as she came into sight I poured a couple Vodka on the rocks. As she walked up the drive I opened the door and she did a couple pick-up steps to get to me faster. She practically jumped in my arms and held on tight.

I kicked the door closed and she loosed her grip on me and looked me square.

"You know how I said that no one could record our show because of an encoding on the signal? I lied, I can copy them and I have every one of them. They record onto an SD card in the camera and afterward I take them and mail them to myself to a Post Office locker box in my sister's name. I never pick them up, I just have them for myself in case I might ever want to do something with them, in case I get desperate. Anyway, I went today and picked up our recording and I can't get you out of my mind. I've never really enjoyed myself in these shoots, they were just work. I really came with you, and I really enjoyed you and our performance. I masturbated 10 times, at least today, watching it. I re-mailed it to the Locker Box already and I'm already tempted to go get it again."

'Why would you do that when you can have ME right here?" I asked causing her to wordlessly gesticulate and hold back tears and words before exploding.

"Despite what everyone thinks, I'm not a whore, I'm not easy, and I've only slept with a few men and to draw you into a sexual relationship as deeply as I might like to go would show me to be not as smart, as careful, and level headed as I want to be. I always have control of my sexuality. I'm 34 and the first man I ever slept with was the only man I ever slept with until I was 28. We grew apart after 9 years. I had one other serious boyfriend for a couple years, then Joshua, who NEVER made me orgasm, and now you. Why are you making me so fucking crazy?"

"What's crazy? I'm right here if you want me." I said smiling coyly.

She snapped back quickly. "We've been on one date, and we've worked together one time, I really barely know you, and I DO want to know you so well. But, despite what we experienced in front of a camera, I never have slept with anyone so quickly as I want to sleep with you. I know how confusing this might seem to you after what we did together, but PLEASE understand."

"Do you realize that you told me that you really loved my dick?"

"I said that out loud the other night?" She whispered back, embarrassed.

"Yes, you did. I guess you let your guard down, huh?"

"I guess I should be terribly embarrassed, but..." She started to say, but then stopped.

"But, what?" I wondered.

She flushed bright red and looked away, "I really did like your dick. I'm no expert, but you filled me like no one else and, you just exuded sex. You made me feel different. It wasn't all acting that night, except when I acted like I enjoyed the anal part."

"Kettie, I know you had one orgasm with it. You can't fake what I saw." I say with a little smirk.

"YOU FUCKER! You enjoy making me a bigger whore, don't you?" She lashed out.

"Is THAT what this is all about? You've met someone who knows no bounds to YOUR sexuality and you think if you have these feelings it makes you the woman you never wanted to be? You "act" the part so well on your webcams, you never wondered why you made it all seem so easy. Maybe you were living out fantasys, but the inner you kept telling you not to enjoy it. Now you've met the person who makes you WANT to feel those things, feel that way and you think you're flawed, and you blame me. Every man, every woman has those feelings within them and the right person can bring them out, and they do things they never imagined out of passion and lust. Then comes the judgment hangover, the over-thinking of what transpired and surely YOU couldn't be capable of acting like that. Certainly you've heard the expression "a lady in the living room, a whore in the bedroom". Don't you think that every woman is just that? She knows she's not having tea in the parlor when she takes off her clothes and gets familiar with a man, just like the most gentlemanly men get in the bedroom and become feral animals that hunger a lustful woman. It's human nature."

My words calmed Kettie down a bit and she looked to herself for some answers, but was clearly worried about the impression she left on people.

"I just don't know what I've done to make people like that snotty Marianne Preston look down at me, and all she knows of me is from seeing me at the pool and signing my mortgage. I've no other interactions with her at all. Yet, if she is down here showing someone the amenities I can almost read her lips telling people about me. The little bitch pigeon holes me, but at least I'm not a cold bitch like her." Kettie carried on, obviously peeved at the way Marianne and others looked at her.

"I'm not one to kiss and tell, but what if I told you that she was of that same persona I mentioned before, lady in the living room, whore in the bedroom." I offered.

"Oh PLEASE!! Her, and YOU. I would NEED video tape of that to believe it." Kettie said with a big grin and doubtful look at me.

I reached into the seat cushions and pulled out two pair of panties and asked her "Do these look like something she might wear? I'm saving them for her until I get a dozen. I didn't get a pair the last time she was here, she just came in and gave me a blowjob and left."

Kettie looked at me curiously and then said "You aren't lying are you? I thought she was engaged, you home wrecker." She said with a little grin

"She's not engaged anymore, she found out what an orgasm was. I certainly made her curious. But I might add, she was the instigator the whole time, every time. There was no chase in me. She began to doubt her engagement and wanted to find out what she might be missing out there."

"Why that fuckin' little bitch, she's a bigger whore than me." Kettie said shaking her head.

"But, here's the difference. She said she wanted to be a little whore, and be treated like one. She's a psychiatrists dream!"

"What else?"

"I've said too much already, I don't kiss and tell, or brag. I just used her story to show you what normal behavior is once you get behind closed doors. AND, you truly believe by conviction that what you've done in front of a camera for money is "just going to work". Something you had to do to get by." I said as I pulled her to me on the sofa and I stroked her hair.

"I feel guilty for the last one with you though. I enjoyed every minute of it, well, except for that big plug in my butt. That hurt until it got in. When they paid for the anal I knew I HAD to do it, and I truly expected to have to hide tears, but you were sweet and gentle." She said turning her face to me with a smile that would excite the Pope.

"Kettie, don't give me that look, I'll bust right out of my pants. Right now I'd like to rip your clothes off and make love to you."

"Is it the look, or is it me?"

"It's YOU, goddammit! I know how sexy you are!, ... and I'd be lying if I said I don't feel something for you"

"The same here Mattie. I should go. I don't want this to get out of hand and I know I can't trust myself. Tell you what, call me in 10 minutes and we can do each other over the phone."

"Even though we've ALREADY made love?" I asked, a bit exasperated.

"Like it or not, and orgasms notwithstanding, it wasn't making love, it was acting, just fucking. You'll, or should I say WE'LL, have to wait."

Her logic was driving me crazy, but her looks and personality had me a little crazier. I really wanted to be with her, even if I had to wait for sexual satisfaction. At least she knew the frustrations. So officially, if I were keeping score of what really counted, I went to 1st base with her, I've held and squeezed her boob through her shirt, and she held and rubbed the head of my penis through my pants. Everything else that we did was off the board, because it was acting, even though she and I were drenched in her cum. Somehow it made SOME sense to me and made me wonder if man, in general, would ever understand women.

I threw down the vodka I had poured, and the drink I had poured for her that we never touched. I went in and took a long pee. I took off my clothes and went to bed with the tube of lube. I dialed her phone and put it on Speakerphone.

I squeezed a blob of lube in my hand and waited to hear her answer.

"Are you naked, or are you sticking out of your PJ's." She asked without even a hello.

"Wow, you've done this more than once, haven't you?" I said being snarky.

"I was in a relationship for 9 years and he and I were both on the road a lot, smart ass. I know I've told you lies before, but they were protection lies and when I was able to, I fixed them. I promise I'll be on the level from now on. Now answer my question before one of us loses the mood."

"I'm naked."

"Me too, and looking down over my flat belly I can just see my puffy pussy lips and they need to be spanked and handled." She said in a low Demi Moore voice.

"I just don't know why I can't be there to do it for you." I selfishly said.

"Can't we just take care of the business at hand, no pun intended, and then talk later?" She answered impatiently

"Your voice over the speaker has me hard as a rock. I'm not touching myself for pleasure, right now it's for relief. I keep squeezing blood out of the head. A mouth would do this so much better." I said to get into the sex right away.

"It's one of the reasons I can't be there with you. I want to suck you and taste you so badly right now. A lady never puts a gentleman's penis in her mouth on a second date. That's for very personal sex when you've known each other." She said in a long breathless exhale.

"Is it more personal than describing masturbation over the phone?" I asked as I ached for her mouth.

"Do you mean like telling you that I have a handful of throbbing pussy right now and I can feel the bump of my clit right in the middle of my hand and I'm about to pinch it to give me the same relief you're seeking?"

"I sense you're struggling with the phone, can't you put it on speaker?" I asked.

"I've never done that before, does it work well?"

"Try it." I said a suddenly I heard the ambient sounds of her room, the sheets rustling as her feet clawed at the sheets.

"Now my lovely Kettie, put your middle finger inside and try to rub the back of your clit, even though you can't feel it, rub behind, and keep your other hand working on your clit. I'm doing long strokes thinking about you doing that."

"Oh God, there's a strange and wonderful flush in my loins doing this. I feel the blood rushing to my pussy, and I'm going to cum. But it's different, there's pressure building down there."

"I'm pumping my cock wishing it were inside you, kissing the opening of your cervix. I can only imagine you working it. You're lifting your pretty ass off the bed now aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I'm going to pass out, it feels like. I may squirt!"

"Work your fingers harder and let go of everything. You're going to cum!" I said just before I heard a shriek.

I heard huffing and puffing and then "Oh my God! ", followed by the sound of her rubbing herself with a lot of squishing.

"Ohhh! God!! I've never done THAT over the phone!"

At this point I was jerking in earnest and I started to grunt and groan a little myself before I let out a holler of my own. "I'm cumming, shooting!"

There was one more little shriek from her end and then a long period of silence on both ends our connection. She was the first to speak.

"How do you know so much about that? You don't even have a pussy! I thought I needed a lot more stimulation to squirt like that. I mean, I've squirted before, but not so easily. I thought I knew all the tricks."

"How big of a mess did you make?" I wondered as I wiped my hands on my stomach, knowing I would shower.

"I'm going to have to change the bed. It was incredible."

"How much would they pay for that?" I asked.

"I could get 50 tokens, I bet." She said, her entrepreneurial mind working. "Oh, by the way, did you cum?"

"Sure, who cares about me? I got splatter all over my chest, and even a little pre spray on my face." I said still catching my breath.

"I'd love to eat all that, not off your body, but hot straight from the tap."

"KETTIE! I'm going to get hard just thinking about that!" I whined."See, you get in the zone and you're a dirty girl, and there's nothing wrong with that. It isn't like you were walking down the street and saw a hot guy and said it to him. You said it to someone you care for. You do care for me, don't you?"

"Of course I do! Don't doubt that. That isn't the reason I think I shouldn't sleep with you yet."

"Well, you've danced around a dozen other reasons and I don't think I'm getting the straight answer yet. Yes, I have casual sex with women. But if I had sex with you it wouldn't be like that and if I had sex with you it would mean a commitment of sorts and I wouldn't see other women. If there's still another reason why, just tell me so I'll know what my next move should be. I'm not going to pursue you as more than a friend if you tell me I'm going to fail in the first place. We can just stay friends."

There was a long silence on the phone and then she quietly started to speak.

"When I spoke to you about who I had been with I mentioned my second real boyfriend and partner. I got pregnant by him. He urged me to have an abortion so I went to Planned Parenthood and inquired about it. Outside there were protesters from religious groups and although they really didn't know why I was going there, one girl urged me to see my priest or pastor before going in. I did that. Between his questions and the questions I eventually got from Planned Parenthood I realized I knew nothing about the potential father of my baby. I was bringing another life into the world and half of that baby was made by someone I really didn't know. It was a responsibility I owed to my baby. If I knew all of those things and got pregnant anyway, at least my eyes would have been wide open. I decided to keep the baby. The guy had little interest in me after that and planned to move out. Then I lost the baby. I felt God was punishing me for being so stupid and then suddenly, Barry wasn't going to move out anymore. No baby, so he had his pussy back. But he did move out, I THREW HIM OUT!! So until I paid Joshua to have sex with me on camera I was never with another man. I found out everything about Joshua even though I didn't think there was much chance of my getting pregnant. I used foam, and he used a condom, just like you the other night. If I have sex with you, I don't want it to be with a condom, I want to feel YOU inside of me, but I can't do that until I know you, know about you, and think that if something should ever happen and I might get pregnant, I would know who was the father and it would be someone I think I could live with and would want to be a father to OUR baby."

After a few minutes of me contemplating I spoke, "You are a very smart and wonderful woman Kettie and if anyone ever has a bad word about you I will fight them if I have to defend you. You made smart decisions and continue to make them, and I think the world of you, no matter how we end up. While your "acting" business may tell some that you are not as smart and ethical as social standards say, the way you go about it is strictly survival. I hope you choose to work alone in the future and take away the gnawing questions of guilt you may feel."

"Thank you Mattie, and I think I've already decided to go back to working alone, no matter what the payday promise might be. With Joshua out of the picture my dedicated private line out will not be available to me, and if it were I'm not sure I could ever believe it wasn't being corrupted, Joshua can get desperate at times. He's a nice guy, but when you deal in drugs, you can't be trusted. Oh, and one more thing, ... you are a very sweet man, and I think the world of you as well. I have to go and wash these sheets and get my place ready for my sister's visit. Good night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.