My Calendar for Kettie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

November 30, 2013

In the morning I went to go out for breakfast and at the spot Marianne stopped I saw she upchucked her lunch and probably all my cum. I didn't know if it was gagging, the cum (the thought of it) that made her sick, or personal revulsion.

In Saturday's mail I got a registered letter informing me that my closing would be Tuesday at 4:00 pm at the McCrea Gates Clubhouse. Apparently there were other closings being conducted and their lawyers, as well as mine were involved in more than one.

My weekend was quiet with my just doing some shopping for more warmer clothes. My insulated hoodie wasn't going to be enough for a New York Winter.

December 3, 2013

Tuesday afternoon I left work a bit early and made my way to the closing site. I walked in and found Marianne behind a desk waiting with a pile of paperwork.

With no emotion she simply said, "We have 4 closings, you're first, a half hour apart and our lawyers already said they would be 20 minutes late, and your bank is riding with them, they have all four mortgages. They're all in the same office building in Saratoga."

She continued looking through her paperwork as if I wasn't there, paying me no mind at all.

"Marianne, if you had stayed the other night I could have comforted you when you got sick. You seem to think I'm some sort of animal. I didn't force you finish me like you did, it was your choice. It was all your choice."

"This is not the place to talk about this." She said quietly.

"Fuck you. You don't have my cock in your mouth now; I don't have to be too careful. I don't mind being your guinea pig for sex, I think you're hot, and I also think you're a sweet person under this cover you seem to want to show me. I don't hate you or think anything less of you for anything. Everything we've done was consensual."

She remained quiet, but I could tell she was gritting her teeth. She finally broke, and as much as she wanted to scream out, she pointed a finger at me with a very loud raspy whisper.

"You made me eat your cum that first night, you licked my ass you disgusting pig."

"You could have stopped either. You were anxious to get me in your mouth, and don't deny that. When I told you I was going to cum in your mouth I was just trying to establish the upper hand. It was up to you. I might have stuck a finger up your ass and told you I was going to fuck you there too, but it didn't mean I was going to do it unless you wanted to go along. It's all part of the mating dance. You never came out and said WHY we were hooking up besides that you were frustrated and I had lit your fuse. Just remember, I did nothing to come on to you, and rejected you from the start because of your ring. If anyone here is a cold aggressor, it's you. I would treat you nothing less than a lady if you let me, but you want to act like a whore, so you get treated like one. No matter how many lovers you ever take, and as deeply as you may ever fall in love, NONE will ever treat you with more consideration and tenderness as me when it comes to sex. That is a stone cold fact. My partners orgasm is my priority, always has been. You chose to get me the way you got me. I felt awful after knowing you got sick, because that never had to happen." I said as I saw her face, and her gristled stance softening.

"Shhhh, they're coming in." She whispered.

"I don't care, you have to admit you were wrong about me."

"Shut up!" She whispered.

"Admit it!" I said louder.

"OK, I've probably been wrong about you. I just don't want another man in my life."

"If you think I want you for anything more than a friend you're way off." I said as the double doors opened and 6 people came in to join us.

The closing went smoothly and there was no tension between her or I and after a flurry of checks I was the proud owner of a mortgage, that World ChipTech would pay until my house in Sacramento sold (up to a year when they would buy my house for my mortgage balance, which seemed only fair, I guess. I wasn't expecting to make much, if anything on the sale.)

Around 6 o'clock I went back over to the clubhouse and waited for the last closing to break up and sure enough, Marianne was the last to leave and lock up. When she came to her car I got out and confronted her.

"You know, I NEVER tried to be anything more than what I thought you wanted from the first time we got together." I said as she quickly looked around to be sure no one was listening.

"Shhhh, we can't talk out here." She said vehemently.

"Get in my car!" I said as I was still standing beside it with the door open.

"NO!"

"Then we'll talk right out here. The first time you wanted me to fuck you... " I started to say out loud before she quickly gave in.

"OK, OK, I'll get in the car. Just shut up and keep your voice down." She said scurrying to my car.

She got in and looked at me like I was going to tell her the meaning of life or something, maybe some big apology, or some admission of being in love with her, which was as far from reality as you could get.

"Just what were you trying to accomplish the first time you came to me in my hotel? I'll tell you what I "thought" you wanted. I thought you had second thoughts about being married to this guy and wanted to know if you were missing anything since he was making you wait for the full menu of man and woman pleasures." I said as she flushed with embarrassment.

"Don't play innocent with me Marianne, you've had my dick down your throat, and I've licked your pussy and your asshole. We aren't innocent in any way with each other." I added.

She drew a deep breath and spilled her guts.

"I've told you my girlfriends always talk nonchalantly about their affairs, fucking and sucking. I wasn't able to relate to any of that and they made fun of the fact I wasn't enjoying as wild a sex life as they were, and he was sleeping over 3 or 4 nights a week. When I approached him about getting more adventurous, he was skittish and said it was for "the marriage bed". I wanted to, just once, be a naughty girl and know what they were talking about." She said quietly, telling me about what I already knew.

She drew a deep breath and then said, "What I hadn't counted on was the orgasms."

"Mine?" I wondered loudly

"No, MINE! Sex always felt good and I thought THAT was an orgasm. Shit, you changed my whole life. I've bought toys and can barely leave myself alone. When I went to your place and had you fuck me it was to see if it would be as good as The Rabbit. I was mad at you for getting me addicted to orgasms. Stupid huh? Then you called me a whore and I wanted to chop your balls off. But, I liked when you cracked my ass and I liked being told to eat your cum, but I couldn't let you win like that. That's why I stood up for myself. You're right, if I ever get back with him, I have to be the aggressor. That was why I had to do the blowjob, to make sure I could.

When I left your house I got sick because I was so repulsed with myself. If I let you know how much I enjoyed any of this, I was convinced I would be a whore. I upchucked when I realized there was no other word for what I did. If I had the guts, I would have driven off a bridge that night. I was stupid." She said finishing quietly staring at the floor.

"If you only just TOLD me what your questions were, and talked like a grown woman. I told you I wanted to take you and make passionate love to you to show you how a man should treat a woman. Not to make you my girlfriend, but for both of us to get our nuts and get relief from the stress of life."

When I finished my little statement the car turned quiet, for a good minute or so.

"I'm sorry for acting like a dumb high school kid." She whispered as she began to cry. "I was so ashamed of myself for even wanting you. You were forbidden fruit. My friends always talked about zipless fucks, and suddenly I wanted one. I wanted to be the "15 minute whores" they said they were. I wanted to be in charge, but you just got the upper hand and used me."

"I didn't use you. You got what you wanted!" I insisted.

"If you had just taken me into the empty house, fucked me and sent me on my way that first day I would have had what I wanted and never had this mess you've put me in. I'd still be engaged!" She said her voice full of regret.

"And you would still be a neutered female, with no orgasms, no enjoyment." I pointed out.

"I've had 500 orgasms now, and what do I have? A man wondering what happened to us who doesn't know the first thing about pleasing me, but I was happy then." She said still whimpering.

"Fuck you Marianne. If you were happy then you wouldn't have tried to pick me up. I saw the look in your eye, I knew what you wanted. Get hold of the reins on your relationship and if he doesn't make you happy, forget him." I spat out.

She sighed heavily and let out a long clearing breath. "You're probably right. I gotta go."

She got out of the car and went to hers and drove off.

December 10, 2013

As we got into the 2nd week of December I had more and more people asking me to leave early with the Holidays coming up. The common theme was "it's nice to make all this money, but not having the time to spend it before Christmas is frustrating. My wife/husband is expecting something special since I've barely seen them for 6 weeks now."

I went "upstairs" and talked to my hub manager and asked if we could dispense with the 10 hour days for the remainder of the month, it might do a lot for morale. He told me he would get back to me. He wanted to check delivery schedules and production goals. I really thought I would never hear back from him and I would spell someone a couple hours a day so they could get out. I had no problem with that. But lo and behold I got a call to meet with the hub manager and I thought I was in for a song and dance with bonus sob story.

"Mattie, your wheel is the most productive in my hub and you're the only wheel command that can still produce at least as much as the bottom spoke in your wheel. You don't harass your team as much and they like working for you knowing you're willing to work as hard as they do and still be able to answer questions and solve problems within your wheel. As long as they all agree to it, you can go to 8 hour shifts until the 27th. Then you're back on 10's mandatory and we expect production to stay strong. Will you have a problem getting ALL of them to agree? Otherwise we'll have a Union problem."

I didn't think so and went down to call for a team meeting at closing that night. The smile on the faces of EVERYONE was enlightening, and I left them with this caveat. "We have to get back up to speed immediately on getting back to mandatory 10's and keep our performance up at the level we're at now. Otherwise I'll get moved to another wheel (I lied to keep motivation intact).

I felt great driving home that night. It had been icy and snowy during the day and traffic was ridiculous and then as I came to the crest just before McCrea Gates I saw there was flashing lights and an accident clean up. They were just getting done and a car was leaving on a flatbed. It was unmistakable; the car on the flatbed was the white Corvette of Joshua, Kettie's "business partner".

As soon as I got on my block I saw lights at Kettie's and went to knock on her door.

"I think Joshua had an accident. I just saw his car being carried away." I told her and I then realized she had been crying.

"Yes, I know, they're bringing him by helicopter to Albany. He's hurt pretty bad, but according to the guy in the ambulance, not life threatening. They found his cell when they were cutting his pants off and Josh asked to call me, so I know he was conscious. My girlfriend is a State Trooper and I called her to see is she could get any information. She just called me back and said unofficially it looked like broken leg and hip. His air bag saved him. She told me not to bother at the hospital, he'll probably be in surgery all night. I want to go, but if there is nothing I can do..."

"I can bring you there if you think you have to be there." I volunteered, hoping she would turn me down. (It was the chivalrous thing to do)

"Would you stay with me for a little while? I've been upset and just pacing the floors. Now that I'm convinced not to go there, I'll have a drink. Join me?"

"Uhhhh, ... well, I, ... umm, ... Sure." I reluctantly agreed.

"What's the matter, you quit drinking or something?" She asked furrowing her brow.

"Well some guy is all torn up in the hospital and I'm having drinks with his girlfriend in her living room." I explained my discomfort.

"Joshua is NOT my boyfriend. He is a good friend, a business partner, but I don't have that kind of relationship with him. I could take YOU to the hospital and introduce you as my boyfriend, and he wouldn't care. He HAS girlfriends. I couldn't have a business partner and be involved like that."

"Don't think I'm stalking you or anything but..."

"How could I think THAT!" She interrupted me. "You're never around and I thought after our "date" you might show up at my doorstep SOMETIME!"

"I'm sort of a workaholic, probably because I haven't got a relationship right now, but I thought we agreed..."

"I KNOW what we agreed that night!" She interrupted me again, "But, when sparks fly there's usually a fire. Do you think I let EVERY date of mine hold my boob in their hand while I finger their cockhead?"

"No," I said embarrassed to be confronted like this, "I thought you wanted to keep up with our agreement."

"But, I told you I needed a friend and then you never came around to see me. A friend with benefits would be impossible. I never thought I could handle that. I'm not ready to jump into bed with you, don't get the wrong idea. But I thought we might become REAL friends and if that developed beyond that and short of falling in love, benefits might still exist. NOW, you were saying..."

"Ummm, where was I? Oh, Not that I stalk you, but I get up in the night to answer natures call and I instinctively check outside and I see Joshua's car here at all hours of the night, but gone in the morning. What else am I supposed to think?"

"OK, it looks bad, but I can assure you he's not getting out of my bed to leave when he does. We do business, we look over potential buys and offers and see if we think we can move them fast. We obviously don't have a warehouse so when we buy something we usually have to ship the entire order to one spot so we have to be careful to get paid upfront and all that."

"OK, I AM so sorry for assuming, and I'll try to make myself more available so we can get together, even if just for a drink or to talk. I would like that." I conceded.

"Mattie, I would be worried about you if you looked at me and didn't see me as sexual. I know I'm good looking and have a desirable body. You should know that you're no slouch yourself, and judging from preliminary findings, you're packing pretty decent heat between your legs. I'm just saying if something happened between us, it wouldn't be abnormal. Again, I'm not inviting you to bed with me, but things happen sometimes."

My discomfort with the conversation was thankfully broken when the phone rang.

Kettie answered and then turned away from me, nodding her head and finally thanking whomever it was on the line.

"That was Tricia, my friend at the State Police, she's a dispatcher. Joshua has a compound leg fracture and a shattered pelvis or hip. After preliminary surgery here, they're going to move him to another hospital in Albany where he can get better Orthopedic care. God, I'm so screwed."

She said with some tears forming in her eyes.

"Not as screwed at Joshua is." I added.

"No, I didn't mean to diminish his problems, I just don't know if I can finish some of the things I have going without him. I've got to sit down and figure all of this out. He won't be available until at least tomorrow and I don't even know which hospital yet, plus they may find more internal damage when they open him."

"Can I help?" I asked.

"N ... no, not right now anyway. Maybe you should get home and take care of your dinner and stuff. I've really got to put my head into this and figure where I am. I'm sorry, I don't mean to give you the bums rush. I've just got a lot of money on the line here and this IS my only means of income."

"Not a problem. You know where I am." I said as I gave her a hug and a little kiss before leaving.

The soft smile she gave me after my peck on her lips was going to be jack off fodder later. When she said "I would be worried about you if you looked at me and didn't see me as sexual" was an understatement, however I am, and have been, capable of having a platonic relationship with a hot woman. Doesn't mean I don't get excited when I think about them. Once I was friends with a local Sacramento model. We played together as tykes and after years of no contact we became pals again. I called her once on a day off to see if she wanted to go to a music festival that afternoon. I had tickets I won at work. Her only caveat in going was that she had to finish her laundry, she was leaving the next day on a photo shoot. She asked me to come along and help her out at the Laundromat. After sorting and folding her under things from the dryer I was ready to forget the music festival and go home to jack off in the shower. She was a great friend, but I was also a virile male, even though our relationship was platonic. (No I didn't keep any of her things for myself, although later I wish I had) Although we were just friends and nothing could ever happen between us, she still made me hard and wanting. I AM a man.

I went home from Kettie's and made dinner, my usual "big salad", with cold cuts, cheese and a egg added to a lettuce bowl. I wasn't working out as much in New York, so I wanted to really watch what I ate.

I settled down in my easy chair with a vodka and watched a little TV, dozing in and out, and finally out. I was awakened by my doorbell and after shaking out the cobwebs and trying to figure if it was early morning or late at night, besides what day it was, I finally came around and shouted, "Coming!"

As I got to the door I saw it was 10 after 11p.m. and I wondered who would drop in at this time. I opened the door to Kettie.

"Sorry for coming over so late, but I saw your lights on, but I can see you were asleep. I can do this tomorrow." She said, begging off the porch.

"No, NO! You're here, I'm awake, come in. It must be something on your mind to come out in this cold to talk." I said as I motioned her in and shut the door behind her.

"Can we sit and talk? I have a lot to let go of here, but I've decided it's the best way. I've been deceitful to you about a few things and I want to come clean, because I'm in a bit of a fix. If you can't help me, I'll understand and I really hope this doesn't jeopardize our friendship." She said, her face showing she was truly troubled.

"Please sit." I said showing her the sofa while I settled into my recliner.

"Don't say anything or ask any questions until I've finished, OK? Prepare to be shocked." She asked and I nodded.

"While my drop shipment business is real and Joshua is my partner in it, we only realize about 30 to 35 K a year profit. We usually do about 50K and our investment each year is around 20. We could do more, but we just don't have the money to risk since Joshua won't reinvest his profits. What I was making extra money on was, (a big sigh), webcam work. I worked for an online service getting paid in tokens that the service turned to cash into a bank account for me. I was just stripping and doing solo stuff for guys and I was making around 3 to 500 a week. It was embarrassing at first, but they made sure no one local ever saw me and it was easy money. I had some offers to do private stuff, but you have to have a dedicated connection and other technical things I knew nothing about so I inquired at Werner Communications and that was where I met Joshua. The sales rep I talked to didn't quite know what I wanted when I asked for a one on one connection with conference and he called out Joshua from the tech squad to figure out what I wanted. He caught on to me right away and got me alone to ask me if I was doing Web Cam stuff and wanted to go solo. He was a real great guy and I was attracted to him so I took him into my confidence. I told him I had guys wanting private shows and he asked if I understood that it meant doing real sex with a man or a woman. I hadn't realized that and it was then he told me he did scenes for tokens himself and had women who wanted to see him, "at work". It was here we became business partners. We use old retired equipment that he has upgraded and updated and can do a show for as many as 5 or 10 people, live, after they transfer money to an overseas account. We report the money to the government as profits from our legitimate business. What we are doing isn't strictly illegal, but certainly immoral. We can make anywhere from 800 to 1500 a night and we work 2 nights, sometimes 3 a week.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.